Broke Down

Story Info
She gets closer to an old friend.
3k words
4.26
48.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh great! This was freaking wonderful! I got out of the car, and slammed the door. I looked at it for a long time, cursing it since it had just broken down on me. I kicked the car, and then looked around. I cursed myself also, for not buying a new car; this piece of junk was always breaking down on me. I began to walk, I wasn’t that far from my house, but the gas station was closer, and I needed someone to come get my car started.

I was looked at as I walked, and got a few comments, like, “hey Jess, your car broke again, “ followed by laughter and me playfully given them the middle finger. Though, the walk wasn’t that far, the humidified heat of Kansas City had already begun and I had to take frequent stops to rest. On one of my stops I heard a voice, directed at me.

“Hey! Hey, why you walking down here?”

I turned my head and saw an older black woman sitting on her front porch. I smiled at her as I addressed her.

“My car broke down again Miss Vera; I was heading to the gas station.”

“You don’t have a cell phone? You really shouldn’t be walking down here by yourself.”

I waved my hand to dismiss her statement.

“No I don’t have a cell phone, can’t stand them.”

‘Why don’t you come up here and sit, Hon, I’ll get you a glass of tea, you look like you gonna pass out and it’s far too hot to try to be walking.”

My smile broadened at the invite, and I gladly walked through the gate and up the stairs to the front porch. I watched the woman go into the run-down house and back out with a glass of iced tea. I hated tea of any kind, but I wasn’t going to impose on Miss Vera who had been so kind, and I sipped at it.

“We ain’t got a phone or you could use it to call whoever could come get you.”

“I know Miss Vera. I’ll resume walking here in a minute.”

“No you won’t! You ain’t walking in this heat, besides there’s way too many men out here.”

I laughed and shook my head. Miss Vera always complained that there were far too many young men on these streets and that all they wanted to do was get there hands around a girl, and she’d point her finger at me and look over the top of her glasses and say, “especially a pretty white girl like you.”

“Well, you ain’t walking no more.”

When Miss Vera spoke, everyone listened.

“I understand Ma’am, but I do have to get home.”

“That’s fine, Eric’ll be getting off work soon, and he’ll drive you home after he takes me to work or take you to your car and get it started.”

“Oh I couldn’t impose like that.”

I smiled at the bringing up of Eric’s name. We’d known each other since high school, and I had always had a secret crush on him. I would have tried to make him mine, but my family would have never allowed it, and now that we were older, he had a girlfriend, and so my crush just stayed were it was.

“Don’t you worry your head about it. He’ll do it.”

I nodded and sipped my tea. She mainly held the conversation, talking about Eric, and how proud she was that he didn’t turn out to be one of the no good thugs that lived around here, but went to work everyday and helped her with the bills and the house. She apologized for having us sit out in the heat, but all they had were window units to cool the house, and they didn’t work very well. I told her it was alright, I didn’t mind sitting outside.

Soon, her beloved son showed up. As he walked up to the front porch from the drive his eyes stayed steady on me.

“Hi Momma.”

“Hey Baby, we got a guest.”

“I see that.”

“Your car break down again, Jess?”

He gave me a big smile, and I smiled back.

“Yeah, it did.”

“Where were you going?”

“I was trying to walk to the gas station when your Momma stopped me.”

“Yeah, too hot to walk up there.”

We said nothing more to each other, but our eyes lingered a few minutes more, until he looked back at his mother. “Hmmm….well, you better get on and get ready for work.”

“I know, I know, hey you gonna take her home.”

His eyes went from me to his mother, and he laughed.

“Guess I’m going to have to.”

I smiled.

“Or you could come fix my car, so I could drive it home.”

He shook his head.

“I ain’t a mechanic woman!”

He gave me a wink, and I giggled.

“Fine, I’ll just get someone else to do it.”

“You just need to leave that piece of shit where it is and get a new one.”

“You gonna give me the money for a new car.”

“Better look somewhere else for that too.”

Eric’s mother slapped her chair, and stood up.

“Alright you too, no more bickering! C’mon, ya’ll come on in. I gotta change, and it should be cool enough in the house now to stand sittin’ in it.”

We followed her into the house, and she directed me to sit on a couch. The inside of the house looked much better than the outside. She and her son took good care of what they had. She left, going down a hall, and came back shortly in a grocery store smock, white shirt, and black pants.

“All right, now you just make yourself comfy there, Sweetie, and Eric’ll be back in a few to take you home. Here, here’s the remote, you can watch some TV while you wait.”

I thanked her and turned it on. I flipped it to the local news station as Eric and his Mother left. I felt a little funny sitting in their home without anyone else, but she had kept me there so long that I had no other choice.

Eric came back in about ten minutes, and took the remote from my hand. He flipped the station to MTV, and began to watch videos.

“I thought you were going to take me home.”

“I’ll take you home, but damn it’s hot out there, and my car ain’t got no air conditioning. So, let’s watch some videos and after awhile I’ll take you home.”

“Okay, but I’m getting kinda hungry.”

He looked at me in mock annoyance, and then smiled.

“Me too. Go fix me something to eat woman!”

“I ain’t your woman.”

I winked at him, and he gave off a loud laugh.

“Okay, but still go fix me something to eat.”

“This is your house; you go fix me something to eat!”

He lunged and playfully slapped my cheek. I laughed and came back, giving him a slap. He held his cheek, as though it really hurt.

“I can’t believe you did that!”
He looked at me in mock sadness, and I gave him the same look back, bringing my hand to the place where I’d barely touched him and rubbed it.

“Oh, you poor thing! I didn’t know you were a baby!”

“Oh, oh! You’re gonna pay for that!”

He lunged at me again, but this time he threw his weight on me, and I screamed and laughed as he began to tickle me.

“Stop! Eric, stop!”

“Nope, you mean little thing.”

I bucked, trying to get him off of me, but he held tight. He stopped when both of us were out of breath, and he looked down at me smiling.

“You’re an ass, Eric.”

“I was just trying to defend myself.”

“Yeah, okay, you’re like two times bigger than me!” “You’re mean, you hit me.”

“You hit me first.”

He moved, positioning himself up more on me, making me grunt with the pressure of his weight.

“I did no such thing!”

“Whatever.”

That was it, you can’t come back from whatever, and we laid there staring at each other. I watched as his dark eyes swept down my face, to land on the tops of my breasts that were more exposed now from the wrestling. His eyes slowly moved up, and the dark brown became darker. My eyes widen as he moved himself again, and I felt a hardness settle between my legs.

“You know, Jess, you’re real pretty. I’ve always thought so.”

“Thank you Eric.”

I really didn’t know what else to say. I knew what was going to happen next, I saw it in his eyes, and part of me invited it. His head came down, and I let out a soft sigh as I felt his lips come to mine. The kiss was soft, but it lasted a long time, until I pulled away, and pushed him up.

“You can’t do this. You have a girlfriend.”

“No I don’t.”

“Yes, you do, remember, Tisha.”

“Oh me and her broke up.”

“No, you didn’t.”

“Honest, we broke up the other day. She said I was boring, and she found someone else.”

I saw genuine sorrow in his eyes, and from that I believed him.

“Oh I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright. I was getting bored of her anyway. Hey, ain’t you gonna go make me something to eat, I’m still hungry.”

He gave me a big smile, and got up. “Fine, what do you want?”

“I don’t know. Go look and see what we got in the kitchen.”

I shook my head, and headed to the kitchen. I peered in the fridge and freezer, and saw nothing that could be cooked quickly, most everything was frozen, and though they had a microwave, I don’t like to thaw things out in it. I yelled at him from the kitchen.

“You ain’t got nothing that won’t take hours to thaw!”

“Damn! Mom didn’t leave nothing in the fridge to thaw?”

“Nope.”

“Damn! I’m hungry!”

“You got a cell phone, don’t ya Eric?”

“Yeah.”

“Order a pizza then!”

“Don’t get paid till Friday.”

I walked out of the kitchen, and stood in the doorway.

“My treat then, order a pizza, I’m freaking starving!”

He ordered it and we sat down to watch videos, commenting or making fun of them until the pizza arrived. He turned the TV off when the food came, and we sat talking and eating. When silence took over, and the pizza was almost gone I asked him again.

“Are you gonna take me home? It’s getting kind of late now.”

“You’re not having fun?”

“Oh yeah, loads of it, but I’m getting tired.”

“I’ll take you over there before I pick up Mom.”

“What time she get off work?”

“Midnight.”

I looked at the clock, it was ten, and I decided that I could wait a couple of more hours. Both of us were pretty talked out, and so we just sat, staring at other things, shifting our eyes when they came in contact. I began to strum my fingers on my leg, and then I heard Eric proclaim under his breath.

“Fuck this.”

I looked at him; a little surprised at the langue, but had no time to speak. He came towards me, grabbing my red hair in his big hand, and kissed me, more passionate this time then the last. I was shocked at first, but returned the kiss shortly.

He pulled away, and looked at me very seriously.

“I want to fuck you.”

My eyes widened again, and I was at a loss for words.

“I mean it, Jess. I’ve always found you to be so pretty, and I never made a move, cause…”

“Because why Eric?”

“Well, goddamn it, because you’re white.”

“My color stopped you?”

“Well, I don’t know, I guess I was afraid that you’d reject me because I’m black.”

I smiled and shook my head.

“Eric, I would have never stopped you. I’ve had a crush on you since high school.”

“Then why have you always acted as though we were just friends and you had no interest in me?”

I looked down, I wasn’t going to lie, and I felt a little ashamed of the answer.

“Because of my family Eric. They wouldn’t have gone for it. They’re all old, and set in their ways. Ways that have changed now, but they still wouldn’t have gone for it.”

He looked hurt, but nodded his head in understanding. I brought my hands to his face and made him look at me.

“Don’t look sad, it makes me feel bad.”

He didn’t say anything, but he smiled and brought his lips back to mine. I moaned softly as I felt his tongue lightly graze my lips. When he pulled away again, it was my turn to shock him. “Fuck me Eric. I want you to so bad.”

“Really?”

“Yes, please!”

A smile came across his face, and his hands went to my thighs.

“You’re just saying that.”

“No, I’m not. All these kisses you’ve given me have made my pussy wet and I want to feel your cock in me right now!”

His eyes widened, but darkened more with his growing desire.

“You’re straightforward aren’t you?”

I laughed.
”Very much so. Are you gonna do it? Are you gonna fuck me?”

He moved his hands up my thighs, and I watched as they disappeared under my skirt. He didn’t say anything; he just kept looking at me as his hands moved further up. My hips thrust forward when I felt his fingers on my panties, and another low moan came from me as he began to move a finger across my pussy. He moved one hand up my breasts, and began to knead them, pinching on the hard pink nipples, giving both tits equal attention.

“Oh Eric, quite teasing me! Please fuck me now!”

He laughed, and moved his hands from me. I watched as he stepped out of his pants, and moaned when I saw his cock come into view, standing already at full attention.

“Before I fuck you Jessi, I want you to suck my cock.”

He put his hand down once again into my hair, and lifted my head so that I was looking in his eyes and not at his cock.

“And if you do a good job, then I might shove this cock into that pussy.”

I smiled.

“Oh I’ll do a good job, you can bet on that!”

I moved closer, wrapping my hand around the shaft of his cock. I looked at it again before placing it in my mouth. It was just a little darker than the rest of his skin, and for some reason seeing the contrast of my fair skin against it turned me on more. I moved my lips to it, and placed the head of his cock in my mouth. I smiled when I heard a sigh come from him, and pushed more into my mouth, until the head just reached the back of my throat. I kept it there for a little while, milking the tip, before bringing my lips back, and placing my hand on the shaft. I stroked and sucked him as I looked up into his face. He smiled down at me.

“You are a good little cocksucker.”

I smiled and laughed around his cock.

“I don’t know. I like that so much that I might just cum.”

I pulled him out, and stared at him.

“No! Please don’t! I want to feel you in my pussy so bad!”

He laughed, and moved my hand from his cock, replacing it with his. He rubbed the head against my lips.

“I like that your begging for my cock Jessi, it’s really hot.”

“I’ll keep begging until you give it to me.”

“I’m giving it to you right now.”

“Until you shove it in my pussy. I want you to shove your cock in my pussy Eric!”

He pulled his cock completely away from me, and I pouted. He came down, and placed his lips on mine again, making me lay down as he did so. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and gasped with delight as I felt his cock plunge deep inside my pussy. I moaned loudly as he began to thrust, and I looked at him.

“Oh God, Eric! That feels so good!”

“You like that Jessi? You like my cock deep inside your wet pussy?”

“I do! I do! Mmmmm….fuck! It’s wonderful!”

He sat up, positioning himself on his knees, and grabbed my waist, making my body come down more, and making his cock go deeper. He thrust hard, causing loud screams of passion of me.

“Oh shit! Yes, just like that, Eric! Oh God, I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum all over your fucking cock! Ooooo…..yes! Fuck me! Harder! C’mon use that fucking cock!”

He thrust harder, and through my screams I could hear him grunting.

“Are you gonna cum Eric?”

“Yes!”

“Do it! Fill me up! Cum in my pussy, Eric!”

“Here it comes, Jess! I’m going to fill this fucking cunt!”

I couldn’t speak anymore, at the feel of his cum beginning to fill my pussy my orgasm heightened and all that came from me were loud whimpers of ecstasy. He pulled out, and laid beside me, both of us trying to catch our breath. I looked over at him after awhile and smiled.

“That was great.”

“Yeah it was. We gotta go though; Mom’ll be waiting to be picked up in a minute.”

“Okay, let me get cleaned up real quick.”

He nodded and pointed the way to the bathroom.

Miss Vera looked at me funny when she got in the car.

“Thought you’d be home by now, Jessi. What you all been doing?”

Both Eric and I held back a laugh.

“We ate some pizza Momma and watched some videos and time just got away from us.”

She looked at us both a little skeptical but said nothing more.

Eric and I began to spend a lot of time together, and soon he asked me to be his girl. I was so happy that the crush I had for so long finally turned out to be the real thing. I told my family, and introduced Eric to them. They weren’t happy at first, but soon relented to the fact, and welcomed Eric into the family.