Broke Oak: Skin Sisters

Story Info
Gus meets a pair of senior ladies.
2.5k words
4.38
46.2k
6

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers

My name is Gus and I live in a nudist resort, Broke Oak Nudist Resort, in Texas. I bought a mobile home that is here year-round and I love it. When I first moved to Broke Oak, I started getting into some routines and habits that included a hearty ham and eggs breakfast every day; and I put on ten pound in about fifteen minutes. Well, one day I stumbled on a group of men that gather during the breakfast time and stand around drinking coffee and bull-shitting, I call them the 'Posse.' I started a new routine and began alternating between cafe days and posse days, and sure enough the weight went right back down. So here I am, early sixties, still have some of my own hair, six feet tall, about 220 pounds, recently a widower and although I really miss my wife, life could be much worse. I have several other episodes of my experiences at Broke Oak and I encourage you to read them, but you don't have to, I'll just go on with this now.

It was a 'Posse' day and while we were BS-ing up a storm, Gigi and Flip came by. Like gentlemen do, we changed our talk to sound as though we were changing it to be more acceptable for the female presence. It was acceptable all along, but this made it seem that we had made some extra effort to be respectable. It's a guy thing. So Gigi and Flip paused in their journey toward the Cafe so that they could be sociable and they dipped into and out of the BS long enough to be friendly and headed off again. As they departed, Flip turned back and said "Gus, why don't you drop by our place about ten this morning and we'll buy you a cup of coffee?"

"Right as rain," I responded, wondering why the camp twins wanted to visit with me.

Let me clear something up. They are not really twins, not even sisters, not even related. But the two ladies live together. Gigi is fifty-four, Flip is forty-three, and as I said, they are not related. They are different in many ways, I'll describe them physically a bit later, but the one and only thing that does make them truly similar is that they have the same clear, gorgeous skin. The guys say this is why they are called the 'Skin Sisters,' including to their face. But, the guys also call them this because ... well, gossip says maybe they share their skins in interesting ways.

When the Posse adjourned and went on about our collective mornings, I went back home. Living in a nudist resort, I had no clothes to pick out or change into, but I did shower, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. I was ready well before ten, but watched CNN for a bit and finally headed out at ten sharp; three minutes late is almost on time around here!

Flip saw me coming down the walk and opened the door. "Hi Gus, Gigi is in the back. Sit down and relax; it's nice to have you over. First time you've come over isn't it?"

After I thought just a bit I answered. "Yeah, I planned to come over for that game night meeting, but sinuses were driving me ape-shit and I'd have been bad company for sure."

Gigi came in just about that time "Damn coffee maker needs vinegar run through it, it gets slower every week. Looks like its ready now though; how do you take your coffee, Gus?"

"Black, nothin' special, thanks."

Flip jumped in, "we both take ours black too. I used to use cream and sugar back when I smoked, but no more - can't take the calories."

About fifteen seconds later, we all had our coffee and were seated in the front room. Gigi started the ball rolling "Gus, we have just had a lot of things pop up lately that we could use a partner for. The more we thought, we just knew you are the one. We both like you and want to get to know you better."

Flip jumped in "And if things turn out like we think, we'll all have one helluva time."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa ... uhhhh, I don't know what to say. Let's back up a bit and kind of share getting to know each other a bit more, along with these schemes I might fit into..."

Gigi got the reins again and slowed things down from a sprint to a gentle walk. "Well, we're all adults, naked adults, so sex figures into things, but some of it is three singles kinda ganging up on life to have more fun. And then another part is real practical, we need to borrow your body. But before, or maybe the same time as, we dive into all that it will be important to all get better acquainted."

"Geez," I said, "I didn't realize it was that easy ... my body, gangs, sex, and God knows what else. So, how about I ask a question, we visit it a bit, and then you describe one of your schemes, and then we repeat until done?" I stood and went to the coffee maker; "anyone want more? Look, you got me so flustered, I'm hosting in your house!!" We all got a chuckle out of that. And I poured my coffee and sat my butt back down on my towel to hear them out.

"I know this is delicate and I don't mean to be rude, but you gotta already know what folks say or think about you two. If you want to 'borrow my body' and 'sex figures into it' and stuff like that, can you tell me about your relationship so I know sorta what I'm getting involved with?"

"Sure." Flip responded. "We are two straight ladies that live together. We aren't lesbians, but we aren't nuns, either. We are both sexually active, but the pickings around here aren't so hot - no offense intended, Gus - but you are about the only single man in the resort and there are three other single women besides us. We both like men, lots, but let's say considering the lack of available men, we 'help' each other sexually. We certainly love each other like family, but we aren't sexually attracted, we are more like sexually available."

Gigi picked up next. "Over the years, we have occasionally shared a man in a threesome, but not at this resort. We've been together for many years, after all. You know, when they go to prison, men will have sex with each other because that is all that's there, not because they are gay; and when they get out, they don't touch other men, but revert back to having sex with women. We do have sex with each other, but not because it is our preference. The good part of this for you, Gus, is if you take us up on our offer, you will be able to have both of us at the same time, and each of us individually, too!"

For quite awhile, my penis had been plumping up a bit, but I was plainly becoming hard now. Under the circumstances, I made no effort to try to hide it. I didn't flaunt it, but remained still and let it remain clearly visible. Earlier, I had 'caught' Flip noticing it, but Gigi was now looking at it from time to time and she had almost been acting like she had not wanted me there before this.

"What are some of the things you had in mind, both the sex buddy stuff and the 'other stuff' you were hinting about?" I asked.

Gigi picked up just when I thought it would be Flip carrying the conversation, "Well we sometimes travel to other clubs and sometimes we'd like to have you travel with us, as a threesome." Gigi had moved to the couch very close to me and was sitting with her body in a very open posture -- not displaying anything, just comfortable. Her breasts are much smaller than Flip's, in fact hers were that smaller size that I particularly love so much. Her nipples were thinner than many, but still prominent and placed on puffy areolas that were this dazzling, tempting pink.

I took a chance and I decided to study her breasts, not exactly leer at them, but study them and they were so delicate looking. I wanted to know how much thought they had put into this and decided to ask a question that would put them on the spot just a bit. "So if I were to say this sounds great, let's get started, what did you have in mind right now?"

Gigi answered first, probably because I had been bold at appraising her breasts, "We talked about it earlier and we decided we'd invite you to start by having a threesome, probably straight fucking and sucking, just to get a bunch of enjoyment quickly. I'd love to have you eat my pussy, to tell the truth." And as she said this, Gigi adjusted herself so that her legs were opened quite a bit, boldly revealing her slit.

And of course I looked at her, admiring her beautiful body.

"And I would love to go down on you, Gus." Flip worked into the conversation.

"So it sounds like a majority of us would like to start an oral circle going." Even though I had only been testing the waters, I was hard, I was horny, and I was feeling very lucky! My erection was responding to having heard his name mentioned. I am not large, just average, but I just felt warm with the thought that my Mr. Average was going to go swimming inside these beautiful bodies.

Flip's nipples are thicker than many, much thicker than Gigi's. They are the kind a person would describe by comparing to the end of their finger tip. Her areolas were a very dark brown, but also very small in diameter, which made her breasts look even larger. Now I like small breasts, but I admire ALL breasts, and these were much larger. I wanted to do a side by side comparison of the four breasts I was seeing.

Gigi took the initiative again, saying "Well, should we?"

"I'm pulling Gus into the bed before he backs out and I'm all for it" Flip blurted.

"No need to pull, Honey, I ain't running out on you ladies."

With no other words, we stood. Because she was right beside me, Gigi embraced me and we kissed. Right away, Flip came behind me and embraced us both. Flip's hand reached between Gigi and I and began tweaking my right nipple. I wondered how she knew to do this and shivered.

Slowly, again as a group, we meandered toward the bedroom. It was tight in the hallway, but in the master bedroom, there was plenty of room and I saw that they had it planned and set up. Either that or they kept toys, towels, lube, and other essentials available all the time... I let them pull us all on the bed and began trading deep kisses with each of the women while the other woman would start body kisses on me or her partner. My hard on was actually starting to ache; this was going to be fantastic.

------

I know they call it a circle, but in reality, it is a triangle with sides that have curves, angle, bumps, and rumps. Legs go every which way and arms cling to hold writhing bodies close enough to deliver erotic sensations from tongue to clit or mouth to cock, while fingers probe, tickle, and tempt genitals and asses.

While my hips were rhythmically pressing toward Flip to bask in the warmth of her mouth, my tongue was stretching deeper into Gigi's pussy. One finger was circling her clit, the other hand was caressing her firm bottom. In turns, I pulled my tongue out of her and used it to caress her inner labia with my tongue and lips -- how I love feeling that delicate skin!

While I tended to Gigi, she was holding Flips thighs on either side of her head. I could catch a glimpse now and then of what she was doing and it seemed she was alternating between rimming Flip's ass and devouring her pussy juices.

As Flip got increasingly more excited by Gigi's oral gifts, her breathing became more frantic and her suction on my cock more demanding. She removed my cock from her mouth only long enough to say to me "It's OK to cum in my mouth, Gus -- don't worry, I want it!"

That set me over the top and I knew that the feeling in my balls was going to cause me to cum in moments. At this time, Gigi's hips were starting to buck and flex instinctively and rapidly to signal an oncoming climax. My hips lunged forward one last time and I kept them pressing forward. A searing heat shot down my cock as my first spurt of semen entered Flip's mouth -- followed by three more spurts. I could feel Flip swallowing my seed and the sensation is indescribable.

I wanted to roll back and yell, but Gigi had my head locked with my mouth on her vulva. She closed in on her orgasmic destination about ten seconds after I had shot my load into Flip. With her mouth now free, Flip was beginning to moan almost as though she was connected directly to Gigi's clit. Soon Flip came from the oral ministrations Gigi was delivering and perhaps another ten seconds after that, Gigi finally made it a trifecta!

We began to relax and cool down as we lay back on each other's thighs, radiating afterglow all around.

I think we all fell asleep briefly, but only for a minute or so. We began to quietly remark to each other how intense we had felt the experience was and how hot it had gotten doing it.

Gigi was the first to start a real conversation saying "Gus, now you see why we really wanted to get with you for our little talk."

Flip added "We don't want you to live here or move in with us, but we want you to join us regularly -- and maybe especially, we'd like to have you travel with us as well."

Ladies, I'd be pleased to become a regular group, you two and I. But if we travel, I want to be a partner and help pay my way and earn my keep." I quickly clarified "I mean cooking, dishes, cleaning and such."

Flip caught my drift, answering "Oh, you'll earn your keep AND help with cooking, dishes, cleaning and such." To which we all laughed.

Gigi put planning in motion, "We want to head down to Sand Dunes resort down in the Rio Grande Valley next month, stay about a week, week and a half. Should we all start planning that?"

"I can only speak for this old guy, ladies, but if you are willing, I'll be ready!"

And with that, we all got up from the bed and dragged our bodies into the screened in porch to share a bottle of wine and toasted our new relationship.

I offered the first toast "Here's to great new fiends and a ROAD TRIP!"

"Here, here!"

"Skol!"

lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers