Broken

Story Info
Dedicated wife and mother finally grows selfish.
4.6k words
4.36
22.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe she cracked. Maybe she just could not pretend anymore. Maybe she had grown weak. Maybe she had actually grown strong.

It was not like she had a bad life or anything. Actually, her life was pretty blessed. But what it boiled down to was that inside, she craved something very different than what she had chosen many years before. After all, what does a 17 year old girl know about herself, about her body or about life in general? She had made a good choice though. A good young man who loved her and worked hard to support her and their little family. Through the years and the growing family, her husband grew stressed. He changed, as did she of course. The fun and carefree boy grew into a very uptight and tired man.

She had grown into a loving mother and wife. This is not a bad thing but as many women do, they stop considering their own needs and focus only on everyone else. Eventually, she grows bitter even though perhaps this was her very own doing. This particular night, all of that bitterness in combination with an especially rough day and a nasty argument with her husband, she found herself driving out of town on the freeway.

She pulled over after about an hour of just driving with the radio blaring. She had shut her phone off before she had even pulled out of the driveway. She found it odd that for some reason, she had not cried. She could not cry. She turned her phone back on, 7 missed calls. 4 voice mails and 2 text messages. The last thing she wanted to do was talk to him. She took a second to text him letting him know she was safe and that she did not plan on contacting him for a day or two. Then she sat there starring at her phone. Rubbing it with her thumb. She could see the smear appear and fade on the shinny pink phone. Her heart was racing and she could feel her stomach turn.

After a few long minutes, she dug through her purse taking out her wallet. She pulled out a check book log, something her hubby knew she never used although he tried for years to get her to use. She flipped through the pages, then finally saw the lightly written numbers. No dashes, no name, just numbers. She opened her phone and entered the number. Send.

"Hello." He answers.

"Hello Daddy." She replied after a brief pause.

"Princess?"

"Yes."

"Umm.. Everything OK?" He asked.

"I am about an hour away from your town." She answered.

"You are coming here? Alone?"

"Yes Sir." She replied. "Is that alright?"

He chuckled a little, "Yes Princess. Of course. You call me when you are closer and I will direct you to me. Be safe."

"Yes Daddy."

She closed the phone and took a deep breath. She had promised herself that she would never make that call. Broken promise.

She turned her phone off again and continued on her journey. She forgot to even turn the radio back up as obviously her mind was consumed with what she had just done, and the not knowing of what she would be doing in an hour or so. The ride passed very quickly. She called him back and he talked her through the drive until she pulled up in front of his house. She just sat there for a few minutes feeling sick. She shut the phone off again and gathered herself. She approached his front door and he opened it before she could even knock.

"You understand what this means correct?" He quizzed.

"Yes Daddy."

He extended his hand to her and she gave him her trembling hand. He walked her through the living room and down the hall. Her knees weak as she trailed behind him. He brought her into a fairly well lit bedroom. She stood still when he stopped and turned around looking at her. He took her purse from her and set it on the floor. He then approached her and began to unbutton her blouse. She watched his fingers work each button with care. She was amazed by how calm he seemed. His silence made her even more nervous than she already was. Finally her shirt was fully opened and he moved behind her to remove it from her shoulders and arms. She felt his warm hands on the clasp of her bra. Within a split second she felt the weight of her breasts set free. She instinctively brought her arms up, crossing them to keep her bra from falling.

"Can we please lower the lights Daddy?" She requested.

"No."

He came back around the front and pulled her bra from her. She did not have a perfect

body nor was it close to being so. Although it mattered much to her, it could not have mattered less to him. He walked away from her for a minute but quickly his attention was back on her. He gently took her right arm and she could feel him tying something soft, perhaps a silk around her wrist. Her left hand dangling at her side, he then took it and tied it firmly to the other behind her back. She was almost dizzy with disbelief. She had known that she would never experience him, yet there she was.

He came around in front of her and looked her in the eyes.

"You need me?"

"Yes Sir." She managed to say.

"Are you positive?"

"Yes Sir, I am positive."

With that he reached out, wrapping his fingers into the hair on the lower back of her head. He pulled her into him and kissed her deep and hard. Her knees almost buckled. As quickly as he pulled her into him, he pulled himself away. What a delicious kiss. He turned and reached for something on the dresser. She could not see what is was at first and even when she did see, she was not sure what it was. It did not take long until she learned exactly what it was.

"We have talked about these before. They are nipple clamps. I think it is a good idea for you to experience them tonight."

"Yes, of course."

First he rubbed her breasts and leaned down to suck and bite them. She could not believe how hard her nipples hard become! When she had imagined these on, she always thought that she would be able to handle the pain very well. After all she had nursed both of her children so she felt that they were tough enough for anything. He grew rougher with her breasts now, not allowing for any internal thought. His hands full of her breasts and occasional firm pinches of the nipple forced her to give him her full attention. He felt that she was ready and started with the right nipple. With his left hand, he held her breast up and slowly attached the clasp to her nipple. Immediately her body grew hot as the pain grew more and more intense. He gave her little time to recover as he quickly moved to the left nipple. There was nothing attached to them, just two simple clasps with a very strong pinch. He stepped back to inspect his work, then smiled.

He reached up her skirt and yanked at her panties. She spread her legs slightly to assist him. They dropped to her feet and she could feel the warm wet trail now created on her inner thighs for the moisture on her panties.

"Slip your shoes off and step out of your panties."

She did as she was told.

"Come to me" He ordered.

With her nipples still burning, she carefully walked to him.

"You know Princess, you have made me wait years for this. Do you think that I am very happy that you have put me off all this time?"

"I am sorry Sir. No, I do not think that you were happy about it." She honestly answered.

"You know me better than most anyone. You knew what you were getting into by coming here. Correct?"

She looked to the floor as tears filled her eyes, "Yes Daddy."

He took out two small weights and attached one to each nipple. Small as they were, she fully felt the effects. She was right before when she thought that her nipples could handle it but still, it certainly was painful and he was observing and taking notes in his head of everything.

He knew that she had no real time experience and that he would be her teacher. He flicked a weight with his finger and watched her body jerk and her face scrunch up. Oh how that made his cock twitch.

"Kneel." He calmly whispered.

She knelt at his feet, just like she had dreamed of many, many times.

He left his t-shirt on and went directly for the strings on his navy blue and green plaid pajama pants. He pulled them down exposing his very erect cock. It sprung out immediately, standing at full attention. And attention was what she would be paying it. He stepped towards her and began to rub the wet little hole upon her face. She knew better than to do anything that she was not told to. Any other girl would have opened her mouth to show him that she was ready. She knew however that it did not matter at all if she was ready or not. He would tell her when she was ready, and then, only then would she part those hungry lips for that cock. She also knew to look up at him, but now that she was face to... well face to cock, she had forgotten due to nerves. He used his hard cock to smack her face hard, demanding her to look at him. Immediately she looked up at him. In a way, she wanted to close her eyes because it would be much easier for her to escape the reality of where she was, who she was with, and what she was doing. It was not that she did not want to be where she was or with who she was with. She was doing something she never thought she would really do. Cheat.

Looking up into his eyes, it was very real that she was actually doing this. Her wrists bound, her nipples clamped, her face sparkling with pre-cum as she kneeled on the floor of "his" house.

"Open."

She parted her lips for him. He traced around her lips, applying a shimmering gloss. He did not smile when he looked at her which surprised her. She really thought that he would be so happy that she finally had called that number. That she had finally made herself available. The look on his face made her think back over the past 3 years. Her mind searched through at warp speed. Memories of times she had talked back, done things he did not approve of. He never had really gave her any orders but she should have known and trusted that he had her best interests in mind and often times she would throw his words of wisdom away and go about making pretty shitty decisions. He was not into online role playing like many men were. He made it clear from the get go that he liked her, enjoyed her mind and was interested in real time experiences.

Although she had known, or thought she knew, that they would never meet and no real time relationship would take place, they had created a relationship that neither of them had wanted to dismiss. Their relationship was a bit like a roller coaster mostly because she struggled with her guilt. Often times she would pull away because she would feel herself thinking about him too much. She did not want to fall in love and besides.. how could she fall in love with someone she typed to 95% of the time???

The head now passed through her eager lips and she tasted him. She had wondered if all men tasted alike. He actually did taste different. She wanted to get a better taste so she sucked hard trying to get more. This was not what he had in mind. He began to slowly pump her mouth. One hand on top of her head. With each move she could feel the weights swing which tugged hard on her now very tender nipples. She knew he would not continue on so gently and could only imagine the pain to come. She was right. He increased his speed but now he held a handful of her hair in his left hand and moved her back and forth on his cock. It was very difficult to look up and him now as the pain was what she was focusing on.

"Eyes on me!" He reminded.

She looked up again.

"Good girl."

Oh how she was soaking wet. Everything except for the clamps seemed like the day-dreams she had had over and over throughout the years. Her eyes up on his face even though he did not always look down at her. Sometimes his head was tilted back as if looking at the ceiling, sometimes his eyes were closed, sometimes he stared straight ahead but she loved it most when his eyes met hers.

He pushed into her mouth deeper and deeper. She was a little afraid that she would gag. It was not that he was huge or much larger than her husband but he was thicker and forceful. As she felt him pressing towards her throat she closed her eyes tight which he would not have minded however she kept them closed for at least a minute. SMACK! He laid his hand down hard across her left breast. She let out a muffled scream as her DD's shook about. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes filled with tears. She looked incredibly sad which to him, was incredibly sexy. He loved how weak and helpless she looked down there with her mouth full of his cock. She tried very hard to gather herself and not cry.

"I said, eyes on me!"

She nodded.

He filled both hands with her hair now and held her still as he began to pump her face. He instructed her to try to relax her throat. She tried very hard but it seemed impossible. Once he felt her nose buried into his lower abdomen, he held her there tight. His balls felt her chin pressing against them firmly. Tears streamed down her cheeks now. He pulled her off and she fell slightly to the side off of her knees, gasping for air, He quickly grabbed her by the hair again and immediately shoved himself deep into her throat again, holding her in place. He pushed her off once more, still she gasped for air. There was nothing she could do about the absolute mess she was. Spit ran down the corners of mouth and chin. Her breasts were saturated with her own saliva. She looked up at him and without even knowing, gave him quite the dirty look. He grabbed her around her throat and tilted her head up to him as he moved his face closer to hers.

"I have always been honest with you Princess. You knew full well what you came here for. You want to go home now?"

"No Sir." She said as she held back her tears.

"Then do not ever look at me like that again." He said as he pushed her back.

The name Princess came about because she came across as very spoiled, used to getting her way. Funny thing was that was what she hated. She never felt challenged. Deep down she had expected him to treat her with "kid gloves". She should have known. As he had reminder her, he was very up front and honest with her. He had told her things that he would want to do to her if he were ever given the opportunity. And here it was.

His hands took her hair once again and he piled deep into her throat again. This time simply fucking it. Sometimes slow and deep, other times faster and more shallow. Often times he would pull out of her and just look at her sitting there with her mouth ready, open wide waiting for him to feed her his cock. He wished he could take a picture of her. To him, she was so beautiful, especially this way. This vision actually pushed him overboard. He quickly shoved himself back into her mouth and pounded her feverishly then held her head against him again and deep in her throat is where he finally unloaded. She felt his muscles contract and jerk about. He grunted loudly which was amazing. He was hunched over her head, leaning a bit on her. She was surprised that she could barely taste his cum because he was so deep. She could feel his body start to relax and she was eager to see his face now. Would he be smiling now? Would he take those fucking clamps off? Would he send her home?

He pulled out of her mouth and positioned himself on the edge of the bed. He laid back on the bed and she could not see his face. She sat there watching his stomach rise and fall as he caught his breath.

After a few minutes, he called her to him. She was a bit weak but managed to get up. She stood in front of him. He reached up and untied her. Then one at a time he carefully removed the clamps from her breasts. Immediately she pressed on her nipples in hopes of soothing the pain. He pulled her hands away and rubbed them for her. Surprisingly, it did help and even when he put a nipple in his mouth and caressed it with his tongue, it felt amazing.

"Go into the bathroom and clean up Hun."

She shook her hands out and grabbed her clothes up off of the floor.

"You won't be needing those anytime soon. Leave them."

"Yes Daddy." She said as she dropped them back down.

She shut the door and went to the bathroom. Then she started the shower and waited for it to heat up. As she stood there waiting, she decided to snoop a bit. She opened the medicine cabinet carefully as to not make any noise and then the cabinet under the sink. There was nothing interesting or out of the ordinary. The shower was steaming, it was ready.

Once out of the shower, she towel dried her hair and wrapped herself in a towel. Daddy was not on the bed or in the bedroom anymore.

"Daddy?" She called out.

"Out here." She heard from the front of the house.

He was back in his t-shirt and pajama bottoms sitting on the couch. He held up a glass of ice water to her, She walked over to him, took it and thanked him. She just stood there waiting. He chuckled a little and told her she was allowed to sit, as he patted beside him. She sat down and watched the news with him. He did not say a word, nor did she. After the news was over, he took her to a different bedroom, the master bedroom. He told her to get comfy and that he would join her soon. He disappeared down the hall. He returned shortly and crawled into bed with her. He rolled her onto her side and he laid behind her wrapping his arm around her. She did not want to lay there. She knew her mind would start up and that the guilt would over ride her so she tried with all her might to replay all that had just happened in her head. After a few minutes, she felt his hand begin to rub her breasts. They were still very tender but she loved feeling him touch her.

"Did you find anything interesting in my bathroom cabinets?" He whispered.

"Ummm."

He pinched her nipple very hard.

She let out a cry and quickly replied, "No Daddy! I am sorry!"

He rubbed it again then reached for the other nipple, pinching that one equally as hard.

"Don't fuck this up Princess."

Holding back the tears she assured him that she would not.

Then pinch let up and his hand began to travel down her tummy. Instantly her body began to tingle all over. His hand reached her mound which was neatly trimmed but not completely shaved. He moved to her thigh and pushed it to show her that he wanted her legs open. She did as he wanted. His fingers slid down her pussy which she was sure was already saturated. Starting at the top, he pressed his finger between her slit and slowly ran it downward towards her needy hole.

He felt the stream running from her cave, "Oh my Princess!"

She closed her eyes tight and was grateful that he was behind her. This way she did not have to look him in the eyes as he discovered how needy she was. Like he did not already know! His finger swirled around in her juices. She was dying to have him enter her but of course it was not that easy. He played in her wetness with a huge smile on his face. She had told him before that she did not think it was normal how wet she got. He'd always assured it that it was normal but he did think in his head that she was amazingly soaked so soon! Soon he had finger painted all over her pussy and could easily glide about her slit. He would grab onto her mound with a good grip, he just wanted to squeeze her but he held back. Her body seemed to move without thought to his every touch.

He rolled her onto her back as he remained on his side. She kept her face turned towards the wall. His fingers again toying with her entrance, he felt her lift her hips as if trying to steal his fingers away inside of her. She amused him greatly. He could not remember when he had smiled so much.

He put his mouth to her ear, "What's the matter Princess? Do you need something?"

"Mmmhmm." She moaned.

"Do tell!" He teased.

"Daddy please!" She whimpered.

"What is it?"

"Please!" As she pushed her hips towards his hand.

"Princess, if you want something, the only way you are going to get it is to ask me."

12