Broken & Humbled

Story Info
Man in therapy learns humiliation of disobedience.
1.7k words
3.65
70.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started a couple of years ago. The stress from work, and my recent divorce was wearing on my nerves. My overtime doubled, making my work days 12 hours, 7 days a week. The stress built daily, deadlines, etc. Finally it all came to a head. I showed up for work and started crying uncontrollably. Then I began to hysterically throw my paperwork all over. I just couldn't cope. The next thing I knew the building security was called in. Then an ambulance…

I found myself in the nearest psych ward. After an initial consultation with the doctors, they told me I needed a good year in there facility to help me get a handle on things. I was given a room, where I slept it off for the next three days. One of my coworkers, Amy, stopped by my apartment upon my request. She took some clothes and brought them to me. She visited me for an hour, was very soothing, and promised to return.

So here I was for the next year. I was in the lobby with the other patients. This was a coed ward. It was noisy as they were talking loudly, watching TV. I slipped off to the side of the room by myself. A young women in her late twenties came over. Here name was Tyra. She had black hair, about 6 foot 2 to my 5 foot 5 (I was short). She looked very voluptuous and Gothic. She came over and walked right up to me. She simply said softly in my ear, "I wanna fuck you." I politely declined and asked to be left alone. She looked a little disturbed at my answer. She then approached again and said flatly, "Take off your clothes, I wanna see, I wanna fuck." This was getting a little uncomfortable. She reached over and pinched my ass. I was annoyed now and pulled away. I asked to be left alone. Now she walked right up to me and stared at me coldly. "I own this place, and what I says goes. You better listen or you'll be sorry! Take off your clothes right here so I can see if I want to fuck you! You'll be sorry if you don't listen!"

I sharply retorted, "Fuck you!"

She just coldly stared at me. She then proceeded right toward one of the seven guards on the floor. She began to speak to one of them as they both looked over at me. Then he called about four other guards and they proceeded toward me. She was just smiling smugly at me. They came over and grabbed me by my arm, "Come with us sir!" they commanded. I was ushered into another room. Two grabbed me while the others ripped my clothes off me. No words no nothing. I screamed in protest, but they did not relent until I was naked before them. My clothes in shreds on the floor. One of them scooped them up and left. I was then told that this is what happens when someone is "caught" masturbating in the ward. I have to "redeem" myself for six months in order to earn the right to wear clothes again. I was then thrust out into the lobby again with the other patients, forty in all. Men and women stopped talking and began to stare at my nakedness. Suddenly laughter all around burst out as I turned and ran to my room totally humiliated. I went to my closet to put more clothes on in desperation. My closet was empty! My dresser draws as well! None of my clothes were anywhere! The bed was stripped of all the covers and sheets. It was just a bare mattress, as I was bare.

I sat on the bed and trembled. Suddenly my door to my room opened. It was Tyra. She smiled smugly at me. She said, "You should have listened to me. Now I say when you ever get your clothes back!" I trembled. "I suggest you kneel in front of me naked and accept your fate slave!" I ignored her and she walked out.

I hid in my room the rest of the day. After that I was so hungry I had to come out at lunch, I couldn't stand it anymore. I walked out into the lobby. There were about 6 people there watching TV. I scurried to the front nurses station to ask about when we would be fed. The snickers started as I made my naked plight toward the desk. I asked shaking. I was told that I had to be in the front of the ward lined up with the others at 6:00PM. We would be then led to the other building across the yard to the cafeteria. I could eat then. That was three hours away. I went back to my room and contemplated. I was so hungry, I determined to endure the ridicule and get some food. 6:00 arrived.

I trembled as I walked toward the front of the ward. The line was already forming. I waited there. The laughter and snickers started, and roared for some time. There were no guards in sight, just patients. Two female patients snuck up from behind and began to pinch my ass. I scurried from there gropes. Again laughter. Again gropes. One of the men yelled at me, "What's the matter, you gonna cry? Awwww" Everybody howled at my plight. My ass becoming bright red. A chant started in the back that all began to chime in with, "Sissy,sissy sissy!." I proceeded down with them all as they laughed and goosed me all the way. My humiliation was worsening. I sat down alone with my food trembling.

Tyra joined me. She sat down and I lowered my eyes in shame. She said to me, "Are you ready to kneel?" I stammered, "maybe." "Then do it now, slave." I couldn't bring myself to that type of public humbling. She was visibly annoyed. She then sported an evil grin. She reached under the table and grabbed my cock. She groped it over and over. My cock sprung to life. I began to squirm. Precum began to leak.. Then a whistle sounded. We were then ordered to line up now and go back to our rooms. I lined up with a huge hard on, unable in my nakedness to hide from anyone. Again the howling laughter. Then one of the girls began to yell across the room, "Were you playing with your pee pee again!" Again the howling laughter. "Come on and play so we can all see!" I turned a bright red, but strangely my cock just stood hard for all to see and twinged.

I again was ushered upstairs as the others goosed me. Pre cum was leaking every step of the way. I went straight to my room and layed on my bed. I sat there silently, my cock still hard as I thought of Tyra. I began to stroke it. I heard a loud yell outside my door from one of the girls, "You're not playing with yourself, are you?" Again the laughter. But it was too late. I stroked one time too many. My cock began to spew all over. It squirted so far. It went all over the mattress and stained it. The door sprung open and three girls including Tyra stood there.

They shrieked, "Yuk! He just came all over everything!" The room began to be filled with onlookers. Finally the guards came in and dragged me out with the cum still dripping off my stomach. They hauled me into the showers. They pushed me up against the wall. There Tyra stood in front of me with them. "Are you ready to go out there in front of all and kneel slave?" I just stood there paralyzed. Frozen in shame and shock. "Very well then, " She said. She left and they proceeded to hose me down like an animal.. I was given no towel because they said it was "Clothes" I walked back to my room naked, wet and shivering. My mattress was gone! I was told by the nurse they had to take it out to be washed. I could sleep out on the couch in the lobby. I waited in my room until everyone was asleep, and scurried out to the lobby couch to sleep.

When I awoke there were sounds all around me. I was on my stomach and tried to sit up. I couldn't! I moved my arms and found a chain on my wrist attached to the legs of the couch. So were there similar chains attached to my ankles and the couch legs. I was helpless with my but slightly up in the air. I then heard Tyra coming with about 6 other girls. "I see he's all prepped," she said. I looked behind me at her in terror. She was carrying a big dildo, about 8 inches in length. She began to prod my asshole. I began to wimper and beg as I realized what she intended to do in front of all. She demanded I beg louder for all to hear. I cried Like a baby, "Please Tyra! Don't shove that in my ass, I'll do anything! Please, Please! She just laughed and shoved. I cried out and screamed. The whole ward was watching now mesmerized. She fucked me, over and over and over.

My hips bucked with each thrust. Finally she withdrew. She then produced a big paddle. Without a word she beat my but raw. I was now bawling like a baby. "Are you ready to kneel slave," she asked. I whimpered and nodded my head in shame. One of the girls released my chains. I then slowly stood up, and then knelt before her, totally broken, humiliated and defeated. I was then ordered to masturbate in front of her and all as a sign of my utter defeat and submission. On my knees I sealed my fate as I stroked. Everyone howling and applauding, finally cheering me on as I bucked and stroked. I came all over the floor. I was ordered to clean it up with a rag and return it immediately to the guards since it was clothes. I then was commanded by Tyra to remain on my hands and knees as a footstool in the lobby for her. I get her drinks. Do her laundry and am at her beck and call.

It is 9 months now and I am still naked. I am told that I will be here another three years by the doctors. I hope Tyra will allow me to wear clothes soon if I obey her totally. But she hasn't mentioned anything yet. I can only hope.