Broken Ch. 01

Story Info
To fix it by breaking it.
19.6k words
3.46
39.7k
30
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent .This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.)

I would also like to thank Candice for editing the piece.


*****

Chapter 1

Brian sat tapping his pencil against his book when the bell went rang. He was in college, a business major, sitting through what was presumably the most boring class of the semester. He shoved his book and laptop back into his backpack and rushed out the door. The bag had his initials BW which stood for Brian Wood. He rushed thru the crowd and out the building, racing to his dorm room. It was just a couple of more classes before he went back home for the holiday. He was pretty excited about heading back home to his mom, dad and sisters.

He jogged up the stairs and down the hallway to his room when to his luck found a sock on the door knob. Brian cursed to himself, shaking his head, he dropped his bag and sat beside it on the floor right outside, across from the door in the hallways, and began browsing through the college social media page.

He glanced out at the fluttering noises coming from inside when he noticed someone coming towards the door from the line of light under the door before he pulled himself to his feet. He slipped his bag on and held his eyes on the phone browsing through random things when he noticed the door open. The blonde girl Eddie has been eyeing on the socials last night, came out smiling. "Hey..." she said as she saw Brian. "It's Brian, right?" she asked with curious playful tilt to her head and pointing at him with the fair side of her palm face the ceiling.

"Yeah." Brian confirmed, nodding with a smile.

"I'm Cindy." She said with playful bounce to her frame.

"Umm Yeah... Nice to meet you." he said nodding and awkwardly smiling.

"Umm Yeah you too." She laughed awkwardly nodding and rocking back and forth before Brian pointed to the door and tried to brush past her.

She moved to the side and turned to Eddie, wrapping her arm around him and kissing him before they said their goodbye's and left.

Brian threw the bag at the pillow on his bed and kicked back against the wall with his eyes on the phone and glancing over at the door every now and then, shaking his head. It wasn't that Brian was not capable of getting women, but it's just that every time Eddie did it, he just made it look so damn easy.

Eddie is actually short for Miles Edwards. He was apparently named after his grandfather for some reason that involved a lot of pride in the family for him. Anyways, Eddie was Brian' roommate since the first year of college. Surprisingly enough he was the first guy Brian was assigned to share the room with. Ever since the day they met they hit it off almost instantly. Their interests matched, both of them were big fans of the rock music. And both of them had a thing for perky boobs and a thick firm ass. He grew up travelling around the country with his parents because his dad's work required that of him. This allowed Eddie to make friends real easy, and plus he's been all over the country and had loads of stories as a wing man to break the ice with the girls.

Eddie's parents lived like 30 minutes from college, but Eddie stayed in the dorms. Considering his moving every often since he was a kid, he never really made a real friend. He knew a lot of people over the years, but was never really in synch with anybody until he met Brian. And considering that his family actually settled in, Eddie had grown a lot closer to Brian than he had with anyone else in the past.

Brian grabbed his pillow and threw it at Eddie's head as he shut the door and turned around dancing. "Dude!!!" said Eddie.

"What the fuck, man? We're supposed to be leaving for my parent's tomorrow." Said Brian.

"So?" asked Eddie jumping on his bed with a familiar grin on his face.

"So, what the fuck are you doing having sex?" he asked with a brief shrug.

"Hey man. What the fuck are you so pissed about? I'm coming over to your parents with you for the holiday. I'm sorry if I was trying to get a little extra before I go the holiday without any. Sheesh." He said tossing the pillow back at Brian.

Brian exhaled deeply and shook his head. "Fine." He said. "But you're not even packed yet." He complained.

"Dude. Relax. I'll do it before we leave, I promise. Just chill out, will you?" said Eddie, picking up a beer from the fridge as he leaned out from his bed and tossed one to Brian. "Learn to chill man." He said shutting the fridge door close. "Maybe then you'll get some extra pussy." Laughed Eddie.

Brian threw the pillow back at him laughing. The two guys strode around the dorm picking and tossing stuff as they began packing for the holiday. Brian was double checking every bag Eddie packed to make sure he wasn't packing anything inappropriate.

The next morning Eddie and Brian tucked their bags into Eddie's car and started their drive. Both of them took turns driving as they played punch buddy and playing loud rock music and screaming along to it.

*****

Brian and Eddie finally made it to Brian's family home and parked the car in their front yard; they picked up their bags and made it to the door. Eddie was not so enthusiastic to spend his holidays with his friend's boring family. Eddie was secretly planning what he could do for fun and figuring out ways to slip out of the house. All his plans came crumbling down the moment the door opened.

Eddie stood awe struck, almost gawking at the woman as she opened the door. He stood with an awkward smile on his face as he stood gawking at this woman. The way her thick loose hair fell on the either side of her shoulders and danced to the breeze. The way her beautiful face peeked out from between her darkly weaving hair. Her presumably perky breasts hiding in the tight blazer she had on, with a big cleavage to feast on. And her thick juicy ass squeezed tightly into the skirt. His eyes were all over this woman and for a second, he was lost in a trance. Having been with young perky girls all his life, seeing someone so mature and sexy, took a toll on him.

He had always found mature women sexy, but there wasn't anyone who'd held his attention the way she did.

"Mom, this is Eddie." Said Brian, glancing at both his mother and Eddie.

"Hello Eddie, it's nice to meet you." She said, holding her hand out.

"The pleasure's all mine, Mrs. Wood." Said Eddie with a big smile he was unable to hide.

"Mom, are you heading to work?" asked Brian, looking at his mother head to toe.

"Unfortunately I am." She said with a shrug. "You two get inside." She said pushing back against the door and giving way for the boys.

"Thank you for letting me stay Mrs. Woods." Said Eddie as he brushed past her politely.

"There's no need to thank me, Eddie. Any friend of Brian is a friend of the families." She said with a smile and brushed his shoulder letting him in. "And call me Grace. There's no need for formalities."

"Got it." Eddie nodded with a smile as he followed his peer.

A couple of feet into the house there was a small arch on the right that gave way to the living room, and another one on the left that gave way to the kitchen. With exception to the two arches on either side, heading straight gave way to the sitting room, that was alongside the dining area. There were stairs that led to the upper floor from both the sitting area and the living room.

The boys stepped into the living room and found Brian's dad, Sam. They had their formal greeting and headed up the stairs.

Upstairs had a little sitting room with an L shaped halfway with three bedrooms on each side. And another stair way that led to an extra room above, which no one really had any use for. Grace followed the boys upstairs and showed Eddie to his room, before heading back to her own room to finish getting dressed for work.

Grace stood posing and smiling to herself about having seen the boy staring at her in the doorway. She always knew she was an attractive piece of work, but she never knew she still had what it took to grab the attention of a guy, that was young as her own son, made her feel special and maybe even a little turned on.

She put it all behind her and resumed dressing. She packed all her files and laptop into her work bag and grabbed her shoes in her hand and headed downstairs. She found the boys in the living room playing a video game. She tossed her bag on the sofa and instantly noticed the kid's eyes on her. She glanced over at Eddie and made small talk to her son about college. Eddie clearly wasn't discrete about checking her out. And the fact that he wasn't, made it seem so obvious, which brought a smile upon Grace's lips.

She made sure that Eddie didn't see her smile or let him know that she knew he was checking her out. She took a seat on the smaller, single seat sofas and put on her shoes. Eddie glanced over at her and tried to sneak a peek up his best friend's mom's skirt.

Brian on the other hand was oblivious of what was going on around him. Both his mother and friend have just met and hadn't really had a real conversation yet. But for some reason found themselves drawn to each other. Brian had his eyes glued to the TV and his hands on the stick as he tried to beat his buddy at the game. And just as he saw Eddie's car slow down, he beat Eddie at the game and celebrated out loud calling him names. Eddie on the other hand tried his best to seem modest and not make his new attraction think he was being childish over a game.

Grace smiled at the boys and headed into the kitchen to fix herself a sandwich for the drive to work. Eddie saw her leave and tossed his joystick on the couch and picked up his empty bottle and announced, "I'll go grab another beer from the fridge." And walked past Brian.

Eddie stepped into the kitchen and noticed a small arch that let into the dining area and the sitting room. Eddie hadn't been introduced to Brian's dad yet. But saw him sitting on the couch and watching TV. The TV was positioned on the wall facing the kitchen and couch right in from on it, so the back of the couch was facing the kitchen. If anybody in the kitchen ever wanted to watch the TV all they had to do was peek through the arch or open the kitchens window panel on the closed wall beside the arch.

The window was open and Grace had begun fixing herself a sandwich as she occasionally glanced at the TV. She heard the footsteps and turned to see Eddie. She offered a casual smile and continued working on the sandwich. Every time Eddie saw this woman, he was more drawn to her than he was before. He stood by the fridge and watched her stretch and bounce around picking the things she needed. His eyes were all over her. Grace felt him. The entire time they were in the kitchen, she felt his eyes on her. This sudden feeling excited her. She's been faithful to her husband the entire time they were married. There was always people in her workplace who've always tried making passes at her. But all she ever did was just flirt with them. None of it ever passed the verbal or the physical flirting. Maybe because all of the men she used to flirt with were either the same age as her or older.

Grace finished making her sandwich, wrapped it up and headed out. She headed to her husband and kissed him before pacing past the kitchen with a flirty wink and a casual smile to Eddie before she stepped into the living room to give her son a kiss before leaving. Eddie quickly grabbed a beer and feasted on her movement sipping on his beer. As he watched the woman bend over to kiss her son, Eddie felt the time slow down. He watched her butt stretch the tight skirt as she bent over. He could only imagine what the feast his eyes would be given if only the skirt was a little shorter.

Grace brushed Brian's shoulder and pulled herself up when she heard the doorbell go off. "Must be your sisters." She announced slapping her son softly on his shoulder, excited.

Eddie smiled and nodded as they passed him. He headed back to the couch and continued the game.

*****

Grace opened the door and there stood the twins. Jen and Emma screamed excited to see their mother and brother. Both the girls bounced about and wrapped their arms around their mother, and soon after came their father with a big smile on his face. Jen brushed past her brother punching him in the belly before she grabbed her father. Emma's eyes widened seeing her brother. She brushed off her mother and wrapped her arms around his shoulder and kissed him on the cheek. "Oh my god! It's been so long." She said pulling away from him.

Jen kissed her father on the cheek and brushed off him and turned to her brother to do the same. "So, how's college kiddo?" She asked.

"Hey, I'm like a year and half younger than your two. Don't call me Kiddo." Said Brian with a straight face.

"OK kiddo whatever you say." Said the twins in unison. Emma walked along with her father back to the sitting room right after they said their good byes to Grace. And Jen picked up her bags with her brother and entered the living room.

"Who's this?" Jen asked raising a brow as she looked straight at Brian.

"This is Eddie, my friend from college." Said Brian just as Eddie turned hearing a fresh new voice in the house.

The moment Eddie laid eyes on Jen, he was once again awe struck. What the fuck? he thought, Hotness runs in the family. I guess. He thought pulling himself up and offering Jen a hand.

"I'm Jennifer. You can call me Jen." She said with a smile and shaking his hand before heading upstairs. Eddie turned around ogling her tight plumb butt, tucked in the tight little jeans she wore, as she swayed upstairs. Eddie tried his best not to screw anything up and focused on the game.

Emma had a little chat with her father and headed upstairs to freshen up. She found her sister on her bed in their room and decided she was probably too tired from all the driving and decided to head downstairs.

She heard the video game on and thought it was he brother. As she came downstairs, she noticed that someone else was there. She kicked back on the smaller couch and browsed through her phone glancing at her bother and the handsome guy beside him. The guy reminded her of one of her old boyfriends. He glanced over at Emma and smiled. Emma and Brian made small talk and were being chatty. Eddie interjected and asked, "So, what's final year in college all like?"

Emma was puzzled at first but then figured that he was probably introduced to Jen. "It's good." She said leaning over and offering him her hand, "I don't think we've been introduced."

"Actually we just met before you two headed upstairs." He said looking puzzled.

"Oh no, that's our other sister, Jen." She giggled. "I'm Emma." She said with a big smile.

"Oh, so this is what stupid feels like." He said, as the two siblings laughed.

"Oh don't worry about it. A lot of people make the exact same mistake." She interjected, "This guy here..." she said pointing at her brother, "...still can't tell us apart."

"Shut up. I can." Said Brian.

"Yeah only can now after I started wearing the glasses and Jen got her ears pierced." Said Emma sticking her tongue out playfully.

"Yeah whatever." Said Brian trying to concentrate on the game.

*****

Grace pulled her car into the front yard beside Eddie's and rushed to the door. She pulled the keys out in a hurry which made them slip and fall on the floor. Just as she bent over the door swung open. Eddie stood with a raised brow as the first thing his eyes found was her cleavage. He saw her raising her head and took his eyes off her chest. "What do you got there?" he asked looking down at the floor.

Grace knew exactly what he must have been looking at and smiled before picking up the keys and dangling them in front of his face with a smile before she brushed past him with a flirty smirk on her face.

"Hey, I'm home." She announced stepping into the living room to find all of her family on the couch. She tossed the bag on the chair. "I'll get the dinner ready in a while. You guys hungry?" she asked.

"Just sit down for a while. You just got back. You don't have to start cooking right away." Said her husband.

"Hey, it's not every day I get to have all my children in the house at once." She said with a smile, "And plus, we've got a guest." She said slipping her shoes off and turning to see the handsome guy leaning against the arch.

"Oh no, Mrs. Woods." He interjected, "You don't have to stress yourself just because I'm here." He said modestly.

"Awe, I insist." She said, running her hand up his bicep and giving it a little squeeze before she walked past him. "And please, call me Grace." She said with a casual smile and a wink.

"Well then at least let me help you." He said, as his eyes focused on her ass, as he tailed her to the kitchen.

"Well then, be my guest, handsome." She said softly making sure she wasn't audible to anyone in the living room, but just to Eddie who was right behind her.

"I guess I already am." He said before he leaned in and finishing with a soft whisper, "Grace."

The way he whispered her name excited her. This was probably the first time in 20 years she heard her name called out from someone that young. For a second she felt like she was young again. Her mind flashed back to the days in her 20s.

*****

Grace was a very outgoing girl when she was in her college days, she was most often the talk of her peers. All her boyfriends through college were the confident and robust types. The kind all her friends talked about, whom only she got to be with. Sam was a complete change of pace when she started dating him, for some reason she felt perfect being with him and fell for him right away. And hasn't thought about it in decades, until now.

From the moment she opened the door to invite her son in, and first laid her eyes on Eddie, she felt some kind of a familiar tingle. Something she hadn't felt in years. And the way he ogled her like she was some kind of a meat brought back those carnal urges. She knew she couldn't do anything about it, considering they were in a house with her husband. And not to mention that he was as old as her own son. And also the fact that they were now, best friends.

Grace physically flirted with him on and off as she occasionally bumped and brushed against him. And also letting him do that, every now and then. But soon after, she instructed him what has to be taken care of and headed upstairs to change. If this was anyone else, Eddie would have followed her upstairs. But he wasn't really sure about what he should do. His dick screamed for him to go after her. But his Brain kept telling him to calm the fuck down and stay in the kitchen.

Feeling like her younger self, she sort of expected Eddie to follow her upstairs after all the flirting. But facing reality, she knew nothing could happen. She was married and he was way younger than her. But none of it meant that she couldn't have a little fun of her own. She thought as she stood slipping out of her shirt. She unhooked her bra and looked at herself from the side, wondering if she still had the ass that held the attention of such a young man.

She smiled to herself, and pushed the skirt down to the floor and stepped out of it. Looking at herself in just a pair of lace panties, she arched her back and stood sideways, staring at her voluptuous frame. She smiled and thought to herself, I guess all the gym work outs are paying off.