Broken Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah is sold to a new master.
7.2k words
4.25
72.6k
29

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get her in a hospital gown and strap her to a gurney," the doctor told Tom. "Have one of the nurses start the IV and we'll inject the sedative right before they're ready to leave," ordered Dr. Lee. "Send her corset along with her too. I'll go over her papers with the buyer before they leave. I have to tend to another woman after I finish here. Mr. Smith's other client is hot for Jackie. Hopefully we can make another sale or two to these guys. I'd really like to get Jackie out of here. She strikes me as trouble." The doctor smirked, "She would be better suited as a dominatrix."

Sarah stood over the table in total shock. She had so many questions. The answers that she imagined brought no comfort so they were probably best left unasked for now. Just thinking about the possibilities caused her to physically shudder. It wasn't looking like she's wake up from this nightmare. She looked to Ben. He was doing something with his phone, possibly texting. She felt so cold and alone as she stood naked over the table.

Dr. Lee entered the room with a large envelope in her hand. She set it down on the table and motioned for Ben to join them.

"These are her new papers," she said as she opened a passport on the table. Her new name is Linda West. You both need to start using that name. We made a California driver's license to match. Birth certificate, social security card with a valid number and more miscellaneous credit cards that shouldn't be used because they go back to the same dummy address that's on all of the other documents."

She took out another packet of papers.

"These are her medical records that include orders that she needed to come back to the United States for emergency heart surgery. Hopefully no one will question you. There are follow-up orders and permissions for travel and so forth. These are just precautions. Here is the remote control for her collar. This little knob sets the strength of the shock. I start out on three but it goes to ten. Are there any questions?"

"I have a question," replied Sarah. "Why don't you go fuck yourself?"

Dr. Lee was surprised by Sarah's sudden newfound assertiveness. Ignoring Sarah she turned to Ben.

"Obviously Linda needs more training. We didn't get her fully trained on the finer points. Feel free to dish out punishment when she needs it."

The doctor slapped Sarah across the face.

"Don't ever talk to me or any of your other superiors like that again! My only regret is that I didn't get to teach you a few more lessons. Good luck in your new life as a slave."

She turned to Ben. "Do you want us to sterilize her before she leaves? We can do an intravaginal tube blocking procedure quite quickly before you leave. You probably don't want to worry about getting her pregnant I would imagine."

"Uh, no, I don't want to have any babies with her. Go ahead and take care of that please. That sounds like a good idea."

"Okay, consider it done. This way you know she's clean and not going to get pregnant so you won't need any other protection."

She nodded to the nurse who was standing by. "Please take care of the sterilization too. Now please excuse me but I must attend to another client now."

Dr. Lee left abruptly to see how Mr. Smith and David were faring in their decision about Jackie.

Mr. Smith was trying to close the deal for his other client, David before they needed to leave for the plane. This was not David's first purchase and he was somewhat seasoned on how everything worked. Through prior experience as a slave owner, he knew what might happen when he would get Jackie to his place. He was weighing the pros and cons of taking on a challenge like Jackie.

Seeing his uncertainty, Dr. Lee opted not to share what they had learned from a brief internet search on Jackie. It turned out that this woman was on parole for her involvement in the death of another woman under suspicious circumstances. Apparently she had served a few years in prison for her involvement. That explained the prison tattoo on her forearm. Mr. Smith was a born salesman and could sell most anything. At this moment he probably didn't care about her background but she wasn't going to tell him. David was obviously fascinated with Jackie. Despite her tough attitude, she was attractive with deep hazel eyes and high cheekbones set off by her strawberry blond hair. During the interview, Smith had an answer for everything that Jackie threw at them. Their verbal exchanges were quite entertaining to Tom, even though they were quite nasty at times. .

Jackie was still belligerent and resisting every attempt to control her. Knocking her out with drugs would be the only way to quiet that mouth and stop the fighting. David was trying to decide whether he wanted to take on this much of a challenge. He considered himself to be a tough guy and he wasn't above slapping a slave around in order to get her attention. Jackie had bit him in the arm when he tried to fondle her during a private examination. David was a big man who stood well over six feet tall and weighed more than two hundred pounds. He stood at least six inches taller than Jackie. She had a black eye from the backhand he had given to her as a reflex reaction to get her to release her mouth from his forearm. Normally, Dr. Lee did not permit client violence in her facility but she overlooked this transgression due to the circumstances. She was also still hoping to make the sale.

"The bitch drew blood! "He shrieked in his own defense.

"You were completely within your self-defense rights with that one," said Dr. Lee as a peace offering.

He was still unsure whether he would need stitches under the bandage that Dr. Lee had quickly applied to stop the bleeding. Tom and another man entered the room quickly. Jackie was bound securely, laid out spread-eagle on the exam table. Everyone left her alone in the private room. She could be seen through the one-way glass mirror on one wall. They could tell that she was still full of piss and vinegar as she lay seething on the table.

"One more try," said David, unwilling to be bested by anyone let alone a woman. "Do you have a ball gag for her?"

"Of course," Dr. Lee replied. "Tom, would you please get one for David? I have a special technique for getting it in if you'd allow me to help with that part," she offered.

"Okay, you get her gagged and I'm going to see if I can get her to respond properly after that," said the determined David as if he were preparing for a fight.

Tom brought back a new ball gag, still in the package. Dr. Lee took the gag from him and took it from the box. She adjusted the straps and took the remote control in her other hand. She looked at David who was preparing his own things.

"Are you ready for the examination now, David?"

"Let's go and check her out," he replied, focused on finishing what he had started.

Dr. Lee took the lead as they entered the room. Jackie watched the pair and couldn't help but get in her digs.

"I see that you need a woman's help, you pussy?" she taunted him. "Or is this dyke bitch going to rape me?"

It was clear that Jackie had gotten under his skin and maybe was starting to annoy the doctor too but he was determined to get the upper hand.

"Shut this bitch up," he said to the doctor who had positioned herself at the head of the table.

She calmly pushed the shock button for her collar and then stuffed the ball into Jackie's mouth when she opened it from surprise. The jolt made her entire body lurch and stiffen. Dr. Lee expertly fastened the latch behind Jackie's head and pulled the straps tight in one fluid motion. The harness included a chin strap and another piece that cradled her nose. Those straps were tightened to hold her moth tightly against the ball. Jackie became even more intense and screamed something indistinguishable from her disarmed mouth. She pulled on the restraints that held her wrists menacingly but there was very little slack to be found. Dr. Lee walked out of the room, leaving David alone with a very hostile Jackie.

"This ought to be good," laughed Tom as he watched the two opposing forces face off in the adjacent room. "Hey, where did he get that vibrator?"

"He must have brought it with him in his pocket or bag," answered the doctor. Let's see how he does with this one. Be ready to intercede if things get out of control. Give him no more than ten minutes to make his final decision"

Jackie's legs kept moving defensively as David approached the table from her side. She wiggled side to side too as he turned on the vibrator and brought it over her leg and into her groin. He lightly touched it to the hood of her clitoris as he worked it over her most tender flesh. She stared angrily and bit the ball as he held it still in just the right place. Her legs slowed their kicking motion but she continued to squirm. He held the vibrator firmly on her clitoris, seeing that it was making her angry but more compliant too. Her legs stretched tight and pulled as close together as the ligatures would allow. Her arms too were taut, pulling on the restraints. She was determined not to succumb to his attempt at making her body do something she didn't want it to do. Her mind fought it but her natural response wasn't obeying her thoughts. That bastard! He could see and feel her juices rise within her slit and change the sound of the vibrator. He knew how to stimulate her vagina regardless of the resolve in her mind. She hated him even more. If he ever stuck his cock in her mouth she'd bite it off.

David turned the vibrator off when he was satisfied that she was sufficiently wet. Slipping two of his fingers into her wet cunt, he massaged her g-spot. Satisfied that she was in good shape he withdrew his fingers and wiped her lube onto her cheek. Just to show his dominance, he looked her in the eyes and ran the palm of his hand over her mound, rolling her clit back and forth. He left the room to talk with Dr. Lee.

Sarah was fitted with a blue hospital gown and placed on a gurney. She was held by three people and felt too weak and tired to fight. Three wide straps were wrapped around her chest, waist and lower legs. Her arms were held by the middle strap with enough opening to insert the IV needle into her left arm above her elbow. A woman placed the needle into her arm then taped it. A bag of saline was hung on a pole over her head. The woman fiddled with the valve until she was satisfied. Sarah was left unattended in the room after they had prepared her for the trip. She saw Ben check in on her but she immediately closed her eyes to avoid him. She felt the exhaustion and soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

There suddenly was a lot of action and noise nearby. Barely awake, Sarah opened her eyes lazily to see what was happening. Another gurney was brought into the same room and positioned beside her. She could see that I was Jackie who had been brought in. She looked unconscious as she lay motionless with her eyes closed.

"Time to get them loaded up," announced Tom as he oversaw the transport of the two women. "Sarah looks like she might already be drifting off without the3 medication. Don't let that stop you from giving her the prescribed dose."

Sarah saw the woman who was called a nurse bring a syringe toward her. The needle was inserted into a rubber fitting in the IV line and the drug injected there. That was Sarah's last recollection of the place.

The roar of jet engines overwhelmed her ears. Sarah was waking but still felt so groggy, disoriented and maybe a little nauseous. She tried to roll onto her side but something held her firmly against the hard mattress upon which she lay. The lighting was subdued when she opened her eyes. She could see the curved ceiling of the aircraft above. Looking down toward her body she saw a strap across her chest above her breasts and the IV line running into her arm. Almost as if it were a dream she recalled where she had been. She surmised that she must be on her way to wherever Ben was taking her. She felt sudden panic again. The drugs had relieved her anxiety but the return to reality was harsh. Not wanting to draw attention to herself, she remained quiet. There was an uncomfortable stiffness in her groin where they had inserted a catheter into her urethra. At least she didn't feel the need to pee. A burst of laughter from somewhere nearby confirmed that she was not far from the men who had bought her. She shivered in anticipation of having to face Ben again to learn his dirty secrets. She drifted back to sleep as she still felt tired and it was easier to deal with everything this way.

Ben ventured into the rear cargo hold of the small plane t check on his new slave. She looked so peaceful as she slept. He had to admit that it felt weird for this woman to be his property. They were going to help him get her loaded into a transport vehicle. He wondered how they would handle that. He wasn't exactly sure where to draw the lines between a friend and a master. He already had feelings for her even though they had just only met. Perhaps it was purely lust. He had gone through with it because he thought it made perfect sense but now it felt awkward. He could see how innocent she looked laying there. His friends had instructed him to treat her like any other pet, a dog for example. That did seem to put some boundaries on the relationship in terms he could understand. He didn't want to hurt her. He just wanted a woman who was completely beholden to him and his desires, no questions asked. He wondered how she would view their relationship. He knew it was up to him to establish the appropriate boundaries. He looked over at Jackie. She looked peaceful too. He knew how looks could be deceiving.

"How's the cargo?" asked David.

"Everything is quiet and peaceful," replied Ben. "How soon do you think they might wake up?"

"It should be any time now," said David. "I remember my last little one that I got from Dr. Lee. She was a cute little thing, barely one hundred pounds, soaking wet. She slept almost all the way to my ranch. When she finally did wake up started crying for so long that I had to leave her with my other slave. She never really did accept being a slave. I tried everything to get her to calm down and accept her new situation but she was a basket case. I probably even spoiled her but nothing helped. Finally had to sell her off. I didn't hear what happened to her and I really don't want to know. That's why I went for a tough one this time. I think she'll be okay once I get her broken. Besides, I think deep down she kind of likes me," he said with a big grin that was hard to read as to whether he was just kidding.

Ben joined in the conversation, "I think my girl is close to broken although she showed some spark just as we were leaving. Can you believe that she literally told the doctor to fuck herself?"

They all laughed at that story.

"I do believe Dr. Lee could do that if she set her mind to," interjected Mr. Smith.

They all found that amusing too.

"She's a cleaver old gal though," continued Mr. Smith. "She's been at this for nearly ten years and manages to keep herself out of trouble. The old gal ought to retire before they catch her and lock her up and throw away the key," he sighed. "I don't know where I'd find another like her though."

David offered his opinion, "She's a lot easier to deal with than some of the Asians or Russians, that's for sure."

The pilot came back into the cabin and announced, "Gentlemen, we will be beginning our descent shortly. I expect to have the plane on the ground in about thirty minutes. Wait inside and I'll get it brought into the hanger. Arrangements have been made for two transport vehicles with medical staff for the girls. There are also separate vehicles for anyone who wants to distance themselves from the cargo." He looked at Ben, "I would recommend that you let the ambulance go ahead of you just in case anyone is following. I have no reason to believe this to be the case but it's best to play it safe in this business. This is the most dangerous part of dealing in human trafficking. Once you hide her on your estate she'll be pretty much invisible."

Ben nodded. He was impressed with the lengths that they were going to for his protection. He realized his own naiveté. He would never have been that cautious on his own. The captain patted his shoulder as he headed back to the cockpit.

"You have a good hiding spot there, Ben?" David asked.

"Pretty good I think," replied Ben. "I have a ranch house in the middle of eighty acres with nothing but sand for the drive in. You'd never know there's a house in there if you passed it on the road and you'd never even think of looking there if you passed it on the highway."

"Sounds like a great setup," agreed David. "I have a wooded place in the mountains with forty acres of my own plus the state forest that butts up to my property. My biggest challenge is some idiot hiker getting lost and stumbling onto my homestead. That's why I keep them in a self-contained compound within the main house. The only time they get outside is inside of the courtyard."

"That should work well too," acknowledged Ben. "Very little chance of seeing much from the air I suppose in the woods. Being in the desert and foothills means I have to be wary of low-flying planes and copters."

"Not that you really need to be that paranoid," interjected Mr. Smith. "Look, once you get your lady home you just need to keep her out of sight to any other people, including family. You do that and there shouldn't be any trouble."

The sound of the plane's landing gear going down suddenly made the plane squeal with hydraulic noises.

"Make sure you're all fastened in" spoke the pilot over the intercom"

The plane made a steep and banking turn as the pilot lined it up with the runway and set it down smoothly. It didn't take long for the plane to taxi into a nearby hanger where the doors closed as soon as it entered. Two ambulances were parked inside already. Ben and David both got out of their seats to check on their precious cargo. Both women appeared to still be unconscious. The crews from the ground vehicles entered the plane and asked the others to please give them room. AS the men got out of the plane in the hanger, Ben was somewhat surprised that no one showed up to check on anything. He knew that his place was in the United States and was not sure about all the effort that went into the passports, unless that was for the eventuality that he might want to take Sarah, err Linda to another country at some point. He had no idea where David and Jackie were going and figured that the less he knew the better.

The attendants took Sarah first to a waiting ambulance. Ben followed to check on her as the men unloaded Jackie next. Sarah seemed to be half awake but there was no sign of movement from Jackie as her gurney was rolled by. Ben stared at Sarah's innocent face as she slept. He couldn't wait to get his new pet to his home. Ben and Mr. Smith got into the back seats of one of the waiting town cars. David, having experience with what to do got into the back seat of the other by himself. The two cars quickly headed out of the hanger area and onto local roads away from the airport. A short time later the two ambulances quietly left the premises as well, heading in different directions.

Mr. Smith felt compelled o give Ben instructions. Being a careful man he knew the importance of making certain that his clients didn't make stupid mistakes.

"We'll stop for dinner on our way to your place. That will give them time to deliver your woman and make sure everything is copacetic. What are you hungry for?"

"There a nice little bar and grill not too far from my place. I'll write the address down for the drive," replied Ben. I suppose it is about half an hour from here."

12