Broken Ch. 03

Story Info
Meet the boss: William Alder.
8.2k words
4.74
44.6k
24

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He entered William Alder's office with a knock and a smile. The girl followed after him, only a pace behind. She had her eyes set on the ground, as he had instructed her, and wore a matte black steel collar around her neck that he had chosen himself. It was engraved with scrollwork all around and had a tracking chip embedded in the metal. Otherwise, she was naked and perfect.

"Mr. Alder," he said as they entered. "I'd like to present the girl I've been working with."

William Alder stood up behind his desk. He was the big boss. The real owner. The Master. He had told her all this, expecting that she would be perfect. If not, she would be punished by both of them, and he had warned her that Alder was more forceful than he was.

Alex knew as soon as she saw him, she would understand. Alder was big in the literal sense as well as the figurative; a very fit man, a few inches over six feet tall and built like a marine. He grinned at Alex and then looked at the girl.

"She's attractive," he said. His voice was easily the deepest Alex had ever heard. Deeper than Darth Vader. Maybe he could sing like the girl. "I like the collar."

Alder circled around the desk and walked up to the girl. He was almost a foot taller than her and twice as wide. His hand slid up her arm and along her shoulder and neck to tip her chin up. "Look at me," he said. She obeyed. "Pretty eyes. Your name is Genevieve?"

"Yes, Master," she said.

Alder dropped his hand from her face and looked at Alex. "So she's a singer?" he asked.

"Yes," said Alex. "And an encyclopedia as well. Name a song, and she probably knows it."

Alder hummed. "And you said she's a classically trained mezzo-soprano?" Alex nodded. "Alright, how about "Ombra mai fu"? With the recit."

The girl looked up at him, surprised for a second. "Yes, Master," she said.

Alex had no idea what Alder was talking about, but she seemed to understand. Like an explosion, she began to sing in Italian. Alex, as always, melted at the sound. Over the four weeks he had been working with her, he had heard her sing everything from punk to classical, soul and country. She was still a work in progress in terms of her mindset, but she was a master of music.

The song was slow and lilting, but beautiful. When she was done, Alder clapped. He circled around her back and ran a hand up her bare spine. Somehow-and Alex saw this with a sense of pride-she managed not to shudder. "Well done," said Alder. "Still so young, but your voice is exquisite. A shame you'll never get to be a professional, but you're certainly a treasure."

"Thank you, Master," she said.

"You're welcome," said Alder. He smiled and addressed Alex without looking away from her. "Give me the night with her, Leigh. I'll call you when I'm done."

"Of course," said Alex. He backed out of the room and shut the door on the image of Alder and the girl. For a moment, a pang of guilt passed through him because he had some idea of what Alder was going to do to her. The boss wasn't one to dole out needless punishment, just like Alex, but there was a reason he was in the business of selling flesh. He liked to fuck helpless, unwilling women, and he liked it rough.

Alex spent the night relaxing, watched a movie, did some of the billing work, which was his real job in the compound. He was the "CFO" of sorts. Of course, everything was off the books, but he was a good appraiser and better at negotiations and accounting, buying, selling, and auctioning. It had been weeks since he fully devoted his time to that work, but the girl was still on his mind. She wasn't broken yet, but maybe Alder would manage. Now that they were down to it, Alex wished that he had waited a little bit longer to bring her upstairs.

As soon as the thought crossed his mind, he frowned. She was supposed to forming a bond with him, not the other way around. It had taken more than a month, but it was definitely there. He had already gotten her to cuddle up to him whenever they were together. He didn't even need to pull her to him anymore. It seemed she wanted to be close to him. The shivers he sent down her spine weren't produced by fear. Best of all the sex was great, and she was finally starting to react and perform in a genuinely submissive way. He could see it in her eyes. She was starting to trust him finally, and it was driving out her silly hope of escape.

And what had he done? Given her to the boss. Like a piece of meat. He leaned back from his work. "Fuck," he said out loud. There was nothing else for it than to sleep, so he went to his bedroom and popped a sleeping pill.

In the morning, he went to the gym for an hour and a half before breakfast, which he picked at for another hour before he received a text from Alder telling him to come upstairs. He took the stairs two at a time and had to remind himself to knock before entering.

"Come in," he heard Alder's deep bass voice from behind the door. Alex found them on the sofa, Alder seated like a king on a throne, and the girl asleep on his thigh, curled beside him. His large hand was on her head, stroking her hair gently. Despite the noise and his touches, she was truly asleep. Alder must have put her through the ringer.

"How was she?" he asked.

"A pleasure," said Alder. "But I can see what you mean about the fight in her."

Alex was worried for a moment. Any poor behavior would reflect on his methods, which he was very proud of. "What did she do?" he asked.

Alder put up a hand to calm him down. "Nothing too grievous," he said. He patted her head. "But she's fun to fuck, and I like her reactions. That voice is something else though. You say she might never be ready for the market?"

Alex shrugged. "Not never," he said. "But she's very resilient. She needs to be sold to someone who knows how to handle that. Someone with good security."

"Someone like me?" asked Alder with a smirk.

"Or me," he said. "All I'm saying is whoever gets her, needs to know how to keep her. Whenever that may be."

"I'll put a tag in her file, but don't get attached," said Alder. He shook her shoulder gently. "Time to wake up. Go with your master."

She blinked and looked up at Alder for a moment before noticing Alex was there and got to her feet. She limped over to him and stood before him, eyes cast down. Alex wasn't sure if it was sleepiness or something else that created the haunted look in her eyes, but he had never seen her look like that.

Alder stood up and walked to his desk. His eyes and focus were no longer on his visitors. "Make sure you put something on her ass," he said to Alex as an afterthought.

Alex nodded. "Come on," he said. He strode out of the room. The girl followed close behind, still limping. When the door to Alder's office was closed and behind them, he gave her some closer attention, specifically her anus, which had blood crusted around the skin. That was wont to happen with Alder. "How do you feel?"

"Tired, Master," she said. He could hear how weak her voice was. First thing on the list was to get her some water. She ventured to ask, "May I ask you for something, Master?" He nodded. She had most likely earned some kindness. "May I hold your hand, Master? I don't think I can make it downstairs alone."

Maybe he had been wrong. Maybe this whole time, all she really needed was some rough stuff to break her. She seemed a few minutes away from collapsing. He wondered what he would be able to make her do when she was like this, but before that he held his hand out to her. "You may," he said.

She took his offered hand, and they walked slowly down the stairs to the basement of the compound. Men watched them pass with curious glances, but the girl didn't notice, and Alex only grinned briefly when they met his eye with a hint of jealousy. He left her in her cell to retrieve a few items: a bottle of water, a serving of food, some antibiotic ointment, and a thick blanket. When he returned, she was wearing the robe he had given her during their first week together and was kneeling on the floor beside the bed as always. The only difference today was that she was asleep, slumped over with her head resting on the bed. She must have known that he would return and that she would not have the energy to jump into position if she sat on the bed. He couldn't help but smile.

He set all of the things he had brought onto the bed and stood above her. For a few minutes, he just watched her sleeping. She didn't look peaceful or pretty. He could see the dark circles under her eyes, telling of the sleepless night she had just experienced. "Wake up!" he said in a strong voice. She jerked to sit upright as her eyes wrenched open.

"Forgive me, Master," she said.

"I do," he said. "Because it seems you've done well for Mr. Alder. As a reward, I'm going to let you eat on the bed, and you'll be allowed to sleep for the rest of the day when I'm gone."

"Thank you, Master," she said.

"You're welcome," he said. "Now, what would you say if I told you to suck my cock right now?"

She looked up at him with begging eyes, but they were not begging for mercy. "I would love to, Master," she said. It seemed like genuine desire for the first time.

"Why?" he asked.

Confusion crossed her face. "Why, Master?" she repeated the question. "To please you."

"And why do you want to please me?"

Again, he saw confusion and uncertainty. "Because you're my Master," she said. "Because you're kind to me. Because I..." She trailed off and her confusion disappeared. In its place, he saw fear. She looked like a deer in the headlights.

"Continue," he said.

She swallowed hard, and cocked her head to one side like a puppy. "I like you, Master," she said. "I want to make you happy."

It was disappointing that she refused to say "Love", but he would take it. "I know you do, my little song bird," he said. "Come sit on the bed. Eat your food."

She obeyed, but before she ate, she paused to look up at him. "Don't you want me to suck your cock, Master?" she asked.

"No, I think you've had enough for one night.," he said.

The look of relief was clear, despite her professed affection. "Yes, Master," she said. Then she picked up her plate and ate the sandwich he had brought her. When she was finished, he set the plate aside and had her position herself over his lap, as if he was going to give her a spanking. He lifted the tail of the robe and felt her shiver, so he ran a hand across her smooth buttocks to calm her, but he could feel the tension in her body. She was expecting the worse.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'm just going to put something on you to make the pain go away." He rubbed the antibiotic ointment around and inside her anus, gentle enough not to reopen any torn flesh. The girl winced a few times, but took the treatment in silence.

"That'll have to do," he said. "I'll give you a few days before we go back down there."

He received no response or movement from the girl. He leaned over to look at her face and saw that she had fallen asleep again. Careful not to wake her, he repositioned her onto her back on the bed, took the plate and the ointment, and lay the thick blanket over her with a kiss on the temple before leaving the cell.

--

Genevieve had to resist looking back at Alex as he left her with this new, huge man named William Alder. Alder, like the tree. That was what Alex had told her his name was, but she was to refer to him as Master. He was the real master, the one who owned her and provided her with everything she had.

In the first few minute of their acquaintance, she thought he would be similar to Alex. Possibly even better. His touch was gentle, his voice soft and deep. It seemed to vibrate through her when he spoke. He even knew about opera and classical singing. Maybe she would be able to seduce him and gain some sympathy. Still, when the door had closed behind her, the sense of unease doubled. She looked up at him as he had asked.

He was towering above her now, smiling and looking into her eyes. The room was well lit, so she could see everything. He was handsome, a few years older than Alex, and had dark features like her own, but more Anglican than she was; Irish, if she had to guess. His irises were so dark, they almost blended in with his pupils.

"You have a very direct stare," he said. "Uncommon for one of my girls. And your voice is sublime. How long have you been singing classically?"

"Since I was fourteen, Master," she said.

"And how old are you now?"

"Twenty, Master," she said.

A spark flashed in his eyes. "Excellent. Now, I need to finish a little work before we have fun, so let's test your encyclopedic knowledge." He circled around his desk again, leaving her in the center of the room. So far, everything was going well. He had barely touched her, and all he was asking for was a bit of singing. It could have been worse.

When he was seated, he looked at her again. His eyes seemed to bore into her very soul. "Let's see," he said. "I feel like I'd like to stump you, but you are young. How hard could that be?"

Genevieve didn't respond.

"Do you know "One More Cup of Coffee"?" he asked.

"By Bob Dylan, Master?" she asked. She had to admit, she relished the look of impressed surprise on his face.

"That's the one," he said. He nodded, indicating that she should begin.

It was by pure luck that he had chosen a song from Desire, the only Bob Dylan album she could stand. She reviewed the words quickly, but they were simple, and since they told a story, it was easy to remember the order of the verses. She sang the song softly to act as background music while he signed some paperwork, and she lost herself in the music, pausing briefly between the verses when the instrumentals were supposed to play.

When she was done, he didn't look up an inch from his paper before saying, "'On the Street Where You Live'."

She would never have pegged anyone here for a musical theatre fan, but she sang the number from My Fair Lady without a problem. Then he told her to sing "La Vie En Rose". She wondered if he meant the French or English version, so she sang the french, hoping it would impress him more. She saw him smile as she sang.

As the final notes of the song faded, he looked up at her. "Not bad," he said. "But it's time for a challenge. I'm sure you know this, but can you sing it?"

He asked her to sing "Una voce poco fa", which was one of the most difficult arias in the mezzo repertoire. She felt slightly flattered because most laymen thought it was a soprano aria, but it was really meant for her voice type. She had been practicing it just before her captivity, but she had to warm up to sing something like that or else leave off the ornamentation. She was too afraid to ask him a question, so she decided on the latter.

The song was about five minutes long, but she sang it as well as she ever had. He watched her the whole time, his grin stretching with each passing minute. "I didn't think you could do it, but you've impressed me," he said when she was finished. "Come here."

She came to his side, and he swiveled in his chair with his legs spread apart. He patted his right thigh, as thick as a small tree trunk, and she sat on his lap. Even sitting, he towered above her. One warm hand rested on the small of her back and the other wrapped around her front to meet it. "How do you like it here with us?" he asked.

"Very much, Master," she said. She looked up at him and saw him smile.

A chuckle rumbled from deep in his chest. "Have you enjoyed your treatment?"

"Yes, Master," she said.

"What do you like most?"

"Pleasing my master, Master," she said.

"Do you mean myself or Alex?" he asked.

"Both of you, Master," she said.

He laughed again and ran a hand up and down her spine. A chill ran through her, and she prayed that it wouldn't upset him. Alex had never seemed to mind her shuddering, but maybe Alder would.

"Don't worry," he said, sensing her anxiety. "I would never punish a girl for expressing her natural urges. Stand." She obeyed, and he rose with her. Then he leaned over her, his chest brushing against her back, and pressed a button under the edge of his desk. His free hand flew up to her jaw and directed her head and eyes up to the ceiling above the open space in the room. A panel slid back, and a contraption lowered slowly to the floor, sending her heart racing. She could feel her carotid artery beat heavily against his fingers on her neck.

When the contraption was fully lowered, he let go of the button and offered her his hand, which she took without hesitation despite the fear flooding her entire being. He led her around the desk like they were stepping onto a dance floor and stood her in front of the contraption.

"This is a toy of my own design," he said. "Something I like to use with all of my girls. These straps will keep you suspended indefinitely without pressure on anything important. No bruising, no muscle pain. You could sleep in it when it isn't on." He grinned. "But it's going to be on."

With that little warning he began strapping her in. She stood still and let him move her as he pleased. It took ten minutes, but by the time he was done, she had about two dozen loops wrapping strategic places on her body. She could imagine what happened next. He left her standing in in the contraption and returned to his desk. She heard him click the button and was suddenly lifted off her feet. The contraption hung her from the ceiling at table level, stomach up, legs straight and spread apart, arms in a "T" shape like the vitruvian man. She couldn't move her head from side to side because of the neck brace holding it in place, tilted slightly back so her vision was fixed on the far wall.

Suddenly, he leaned over her head, smiling. He was no longer wearing his jacket, tie, button-up shirt, or pants. His boxer-briefs were navy blue and tight against a large erection. His chest looked as if it belonged to the Statue of David, and his arms were thicker than her thighs.

"Welcome," he said. "I hope you're ready. Alex told me about your training. He says you're obedient, and he rewards you by touching your nipples when you're good." He reached his hand down along her body, but stopped short of touching her breasts. "But, I'm not the same sort of person as Alex. And pleasure is a useful tool for training, but you've already been trained, haven't you?"

The look on his face said he was waiting for an answer. "Yes, Master," she said.

He stopped touching her and disappeared from view for a moment before his hands appeared in her peripheral vision to move the appendages of the contraption down. She had to concentrate on staying calm. The first appendage, a large black dildo, lowered over her face and pressed against her lips.

"Open," he said. She obeyed, and he slipped the dildo past her lips. It filled up most of her mouth, but he didn't let it press into her throat. Once it was in place, he leaned over her again and stroked her cheek. Then she heard a click, and the dildo began to move, pulling back and forth a few centimeters, vibrating, fucking her mouth. She could breath through it, but the sensation wasn't gentle or comfortable. Then, to her surprise, a small squirt of water came out of the dildo, lubricating her mouth and quenching the thirst that had built up along with the nerves.

He disappeared again, and now all she could see was the appendage hanging above her, moving in and out of her mouth. A minute later, she felt a pressure on her anus. She could imagine a similar black dildo pushing into her, only slightly lubricated and painful. When it started moving as well, she let out an uncontrollable groan. Then she heard him laugh.

"We aren't done yet," he said. His voice seemed to float around her. A set of spider-like appendage lowered after that, except with six legs instead of eight. They lined up along her abdomen in pairs, two on her nipples, two above her belly button, and two just below her pelvis. These did not move, although she could feel the light pressure on her breasts. She wondered what they were there for if he wasn't going to reward her by touching her nipples. Two minute later, with the dildos working in her mouth and ass, a sudden shock snapped at her nipples from the ends of the spider legs. It made her back arch and a yelp escaped her throat through the dildo in her mouth.