Broken Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt panic as she hung helplessly in front of him. More sweat formed on her forehead from the heat and added stress. She could feel streams of sweat running down her arms over her pits and down her side. It entered her eyes but n relief came. Her body ached and her arms were tingling like many needles being stuck in them. He softly touched her right breast, circling her nipple and seducing it to make them hard. He sucked on each in turn in order to make them as erect as possible. He picked up something and brought it to her chest. She glanced down just in time to see the clamp being placed onto her right nipple. He squeezed one end to open the clamp then pushed the tip around her hardened nipple. When he released the jaw-like device it latched onto the base of her nipple, capturing part of her areola under the metal head. He pulled on the chain to make sure it was secure. The added tension made the metal device close tighter around her nipple, biting in sharply as it clamped her tender bud. Her breast stretched under the strain. The pain radiated through her entire breast and seemed to travel all the way down to her toes. She grimaced and fought back a scream. Her eyes watered as he watched her reaction. She had tried a clothespin on her own once. This hurt a lot more.

"That's brave of you, Linda. I really was expecting a much louder reaction from you. Now for the left side."

She hung like a dishrag as her body had grown limp from hanging in the heat. She barely had the strength to hold her head up. She had noticed a delicate golden chain that connected two clamps together when he teased her left nipple and clamped it as well. He tugged on the chain once again to make sure they were both firmly attached to his satisfaction. Her chest throbbed as she fought back the tears. He set an egg timer to somewhere around ten minutes.

"We don't want to leave these on too long he explained. After ten to fifteen minutes, the lack of blood flow can cause real damage to your nipples. I do want to protect my investment."

He took a few other devices from the white cloth. He knelt in front of her, surveying and probing her vagina. She could feel him tugging on her labia and parting her vagina. Suddenly she felt the sting and sharp pain of a clamp as he placed one on her left side followed by another clamp on her right lip. He stretched her labia with the clamp, making sure it was secure. She could feel the tension when he hooked small weights onto each of the clamps in turn. He stood to look her in the face.

"We can leave these clamps on for more time without permanent damage he remarked. "Sometimes they are used for long periods of time over several weeks to enlarge a woman's labia minora if it isn't defined well enough. Yours look pretty normal but I've read that this can heighten your sexual repose if we stretch you a bit. It's also supposed to help you have an ejaculation. Have you ever experienced one?"

"No, Sir," she replied, still grimacing.

"It's one of my intentions to someday bring a woman to ejaculate. Maybe we can experience the first one together."

He picked up a vibrator from his tool kit and turned it on. He crouched down and applied it directly to her clitoris. Ben gently spread her hood to make direct contact with the vibrating head. He moved it around, eliciting a small gasp from her when he started to pleasure her. He worked the head of the device deftly, making her wet in response to his masturbating her.

"How does the pain feel now?" he asked. "Is it blending into the pleasure or does it just hurt?"

She wasn't quite sure. Her nipples still stung and were making her body ache. The clamps and weights on her labia were never as painful and the weighted clamps did seem to resonate together with the vibration on her clit.

"Some good but my tits really ache, Sir," she replied. "Also, my arms are numb."

He stood facing her and started to run the vibrator around her breasts. He used his other hand to gently massage her right side as he ran the vibrator o the left. The massaging motion and vibration helped ease the pain of the clamps but her nipples were throbbing with her heartbeat while at the same time becoming numb from the tight and confining clamps. The bell rang on the timer. He turned the vibrator off and set it down. He carefully released the clamp from her right side. The inrushing blood supply sent a sharp pain through her entire body. She let out a scream for a moment as she turned her body as much as she could. He removed the clamp from the other side. This time she was expecting the sharp pain and was able to control her response. He ran the palms of his hands over both nipples, just barely grazing the tips. Her entire body shuddered from the experience. She could now feel the soreness becoming more intense between her legs. She fidgeted but movement was a struggle. Linda felt the weights shifting around on her stretched lips. He removed the clamps from her labia without as much pain as she felt in her nipples. She tensed her pubic muscles and pressed her vulva outward seeking relief. She wondered how swollen she had become.

"One more test for you then we'll move you into my new room that's nearly completed," he announced.

Ben walked behind her so she wasn't sure what was to come next. Without warning, she heard a whoosh then felt a sudden slap to both butt cheeks at the same time. The sound was startling but then she felt the sharp stinging sensation of the pain on her silken skin. She screamed more at the surprise than the smack of the flogger.

"Let's try that again," he said. "I'd hate to have to gag you for a couple more licks with the flogger. Are you feeling the pleasure of the pain or does it just hurt?"

"No pleasure yet, Sir," she moaned. "Much stinging."

He slapped her twice more. Each time she lifted her left leg then quickly put it back down for fear of more punishment. Her flip-flop darted across the room as she kicked up her left foot. Thankfully he limited the flogging to just three strokes. She could also tell that he backed off after the first. Was that compassion?

"There, you have a couple of nice red stripes. I'm going to have to put that back on your foot because there might be sharp things on the shop floor."

He set it aside for the time being. At first it felt good to her when he ran the palm of his hand lightly over her bare bottom, but when he touched the reddened areas she flinched at his touch. He rubbed her more to make her squirm. She was sweating profusely and his hand glided over her wet skin. He gave her a little slap on her wetted cheek. The moisture created an exaggerated whacking sound.

"That wetness could really make a spanking sting," he commented. "Not that you deserve one by any means."

He lowered the hoist to place her feet firmly on the floor. She positioned her feet to re-establish her balance, with one bare foot. The motor whirred as he kept lowering the device until her hands were at chest level. He released the large hook that was latched to the loops in her cuffs and let her arms drop to her thighs.

"You should start to get the feeling back in a few minutes, Linda. "You look really hot and I don't mean that in a physically attractive way.

He tapped her flip-flop against her shin.

"Lift up your foot so I can replace this," he ordered.

He placed it back under her foot.

"Now, let me get you some ice cold water."

He went over to the refrigerator and brought over two bottles of cold water. He held one between his elbow and body while he opened the other. He held it to her mouth and slowly tipped it so she could drink. He slowly tipped the bottle so she was able to finish it. He took the other bottle and polished it off himself.

"Man it IS hot in here," he repeated. "We're going to need to go for a swim later. In the meantime however, we have more tolerance testing to do. When I give the word, follow me to the back room."

He placed the choker collar back around her neck and made sure everything was in order. She was too spent to fight.

"Okay, let's go," he ordered as he tugged on the choker collar.

He led her toward the back of the building where she stopped and stood in front of one of the rooms. Her arms hung down with the suspension cuffs still binding her wrists together. She found herself preoccupied looking at all of his things that were stored in the barn. There were large wrenches and metal poles that looked like they could be dangerous weapons if used properly. She even spotted some gardening tools like shovels and rakes that could hold someone at bay, at least for a while. He handed her the leash so he could get out his keys and unlock the door.

"Here, hold this for a couple of seconds while I get things ready. Just wait here," he ordered as he left her standing alone.

"Was he getting soft in the heat too?" she thought as she held her own leash.

He unlocked the deadbolt on the door, and then entered alone. The weight of the suspension cuffs was noticeable as she let her arms hang in front of her, the leash in her right hand. Her shoulders ached from the suspension and now the load hanging down. She played with the dog collar and noticed how easily it tightened around her neck with the slightest tension on the leash. At least the metal links were fine and smooth. She doubted that she could make it to the door of the barn right then before he'd grab her. No need to provoke him with an ill-conceived escape attempt. There was no telling what the punishment might be for that.

She saw the room light up but she couldn't see anything else because of the angle at which she faced the doorway. She looked over at the ATV's. She figured that it would be difficult at best to operate one with her hands bound together. No keys were visible and she had no experience operating one anyway. If only she had a friend to whisk her away. She heard something metallic being scraped across the concrete floor. When he returned a few minutes later, he walked directly around behind her back and placed a doubled over black cloth around her head, covering her eyes. The cloth felt very soft and thick on her face and eyelids. It immediately soaked up the sweat on her face but made her feel even hotter. She couldn't see anything, not even cracks of light at the edges. Her perspiration acted like glue, bonding the fabric to her face.

She stood silently as goose bumps formed all over her body from her fear and nervousness, despite the heat. Once blindfolded, she became more aware of every sound and scent nearby. She waited and waited for him to touch her. She strained to hear where he was but everything was very silent. It seemed like ten minutes passed before it came. His footsteps could be heard, and then she still lurched when he finally took her upper right arm with both of his hands. He kept his left hand around her right arm as he took the leash in his right.

"Come this way my darling slave," he instructed as he led her by the collar and her upper arm.

She was a little disoriented but surmised that they were entering that room. He slowed, turned her a little to the left then brought her to a halt.

"Okay my dear," he instructed. "Turn to your right just a little.

She slowly pivoted in place until he said, "Stop there."

"I'm going to need your feet bare. Kick off the flip-flops where you stand and I will take them."

She dropped them from her feet in front of where she stood. She could feel the warm, smooth concrete on the soles of her feet.

"Now shuffle with small steps slowly backward until you feel a metal bar against your legs, just above your heels. Be careful not to trip. Step over that bar then keep moving back.

She slowly backed up until she felt the metal bars as he had described. She lifted her right foot and felt for the bar with her toes as she stepped her foot back and over the bar. She did the same with her left foot.

"You are going to feel some bars against your heels again. I want you to step up onto them and place your arches onto the bars. Be careful. They might be a bit wobbly. Once you are firmly balanced in place, lean back until you feel the woven platform against your back. You will also feel metal against the calves of your legs."

She found the second set of bars right away. She carefully stepped onto one then the other. As she stepped up onto those bars she felt her butt come up against something semi-solid, like a woven deck chair fabric. She lay back as he said. She could also feel the flat surface behind her against her shoulders and her head when she settled back. The flat part also felt similar to a lounge chair.

"Okay, you're right in place. Just remain still while I secure you."

She leaned back and waited. Once again she was surprised when she felt something like a nylon strap being wrapped around her left ankle and the metal frame that held the meshed fabric. A click indicated that the strap was secure. He pulled on the loose end, cinching it around her leg quite tightly. He strapped her right leg. This time he scooted her over to the right, spreading her legs a little more. He loosened the choker collar and lifted it off over her head.

"You won't need the collar for now. Man, it's hot in here," he exclaimed again. "I've got to get that air conditioning installed in here."

She got the impression that he didn't spend a lot of time out in the heat in the summertime. He went out to the refrigerator and got two bottle of cold water. Opening the first he drank it down with a loud gulping sound followed by an exaggerated sigh of relief. She could hear the refrigerator door and him drinking so she thought that it would be good to have some more water too. He then opened the second bottle and brought it up to her mouth. He let her feel it against her lips but then began to pour it on her mouth, watching as it trickled down her chin onto her chest before running between her tits and over her belly. She was able to get a little bit into her mouth but barely enough to wet her tongue. That sadistic ass!

"Feel better, luv?" he teased her with a quick laugh.

He ran his fingers down her chest in between her breasts following the trail of the water and enjoying her naked body. The water continued to drip from between her legs and onto the floor, she assumed. Without warning the table to which her ankles were bound tilted back. It locked in place when it lay in the horizontal position.

"You do feel cooler luv. I'm just going to tilt you back now on my inversion table. I'll bring you to level first."

He grabbed one side of the metal bars that were formed in the shape of hoops, nearly three feet in diameter on each side of the table. He began to rotate the inversion table and her legs rose up while her head rotated downward. A latch held the table nearly level. He took her hands by the cuffs and swung them up and over her head, resting them against the top bar of the table. He secured them just enough so she couldn't lift them off the table.

"I'll just get your arms out of the way for now," he explained.

He gazed at her lying helplessly on his table once again. He ran his hands over her breasts and mound, making her tremble with anticipation and a sense of arousal. He remembered their first foray into labia stretching and moved closer to examine her vagina. He ran his fingers over her lips then pinched them before stretching them outward.

"No signs of damage from the clamps Linda. You have a magnificent vagina. I just wanted to see if I could even things out just a tad. We'll have to do a lot more stretching to make a permanent change. We shall see how it goes. You'll need to lie still for hours every day to make much difference. If it makes you more sensitive it would be worth it though."

Sensing her natural response to his touching, he lingered at her vaginal opening, running his fingers deeply inside to find and stroke her g-spot. He continued exploring her creases and folds as he tugged on her lips. Linda enjoyed his tender touch and just remained still as he played with her.

"Did you know that people use these things to stretch their backs?" he asked not expecting a reply to the question. "Let's see what we can do with you hanging upside down, shall we?"

He unlatched the table and spun the rotator bars until she was hanging from her ankles. Her hands dragged on the floor as she reached the totally upside down position. Hanging from her ankles didn't really feel any better than hanging from her wrists. She had no idea what he had in store for her now. Her pussy twitched when he started playing with her genitalia again. It seemed like the tension in her legs pulled everything tauter than before. She felt a soothing crème of some sort as he starting applying a thick substance that felt to have the consistency of a gel. The tingle caught her by surprise as her sensitive area suddenly felt a sensation of tingling and a burning similar to mouthwash in one's mouth. He shuddered as she hung helplessly. He continued to massage and stroke her crease. The overall effect was actually very erotic and pleasant she realized after her initial fear had dissipated.

A different kind of buzzing could suddenly be heard. It reminded her of a vibrator but this louder than the other one he had used. She felt his fingers in her slit as he spread her lips apart. She lurched then shuddered as he inserted a relatively small device with a squared-off head deep into her vagina. He felt for her g-spot with his finger then presses the new vibrator against her highly sensitive area. He pressed it against her pubic bone as he ran it in small circles over her most erogenous area. She trembled as she felt her body tensing, unable to relax. The sensation was difficult to describe as to whether it was pleasurable or torture. He held the rubbery head against her bud while he slowly fondled her clit. Her reaction came swiftly. She suddenly felt her body begin to reach orgasm while at the same time she felt the strange sensation that she was going to pee.

"Just let it go, Linda. Don't hold back or worry about what happens. Just release it all," he said softy as he sensed her state of arousal.

She finally found it within her ability to relax when everything erupted at once. She felt an intense orgasm followed by a sudden burst of spray that erupted from within her vagina. She could feel the moisture as it released into the air then drifted down over her body. Another wave came over her and she came twice more. Ben withdrew the stimulator as he watched her shaking and trembling from the intense release.

"We did it baby!" he exclaimed with as much joy as she felt. I wasn't expecting results so soon. How do you feel?"

"That was incredible," she said quietly, still enjoying the afterglow.

Her body as sweating profusely. She had spent so much energy that every part of her body was near exhaustion and overheating.

"I think we better get you into the pool to cool off. I'll get you some water." He said as he turned the inversion table back up to level.

He unfastened the buckles on the suspension cuffs and slowly mover her arms back to her sides. He removed the blindfold before lowering the table so her feet were near the floor again. He slipped the metal chain dog collar back over her head and positioned it above the tracker collar.

I'll unfasten your feet then I'll lead you back to the pool. Here's a bottle of water for you to drink in the meantime. We can't have you stroking out on me."

He handed the flip-flops back to her for the walk back out of the barn and across the courtyard.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"A little," she replied.

"Great, I'll bring you in the air-conditioned house to make us some lunch for us after we take a dip in the pool. You're going to have to get some work done, Linda. We can't play all day. "