Broken Ch. 08

Story Info
Linda plots her escape while Ben enjoys his new slave.
8.3k words
4.45
25.7k
13

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben brought her to the pool and helped her climb down into the shallow end. The water in the pool was luke-warm as usual in the middle of summer but it still felt refreshing. She could feel the strain in her muscles beginning to grow stiff as she recovered from the earlier activities. Hanging her entire body weight from her wrists made her arms and shoulders ache. She flexed them as much as she could in an effort to work out the knots. He allowed her to rest on a ledge that made a nice seat in the water. He seemed pre-occupied talking on his phone, appearing agitated at times. He sat at a table in the shade and stewed after he finished talking on the phone.

"Feeling refreshed?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir I am," she replied, "But it's going to take some time to recover. Maybe a massage would help."

He came up to her from behind and started to rub and massage her shoulders. She relaxed and enjoyed his touch. He continued making circles on her shoulder blades and down her arms. She felt a twinge of arousal as he brushed across her breasts, not so accidentally.

"Glad to hear that you're on the mend and getting your sense of humor back. Let's go inside and you can get busy in the kitchen. The refrigerator and pantry are still full of food. See what you can make in the next half hour. I have to do some work from my den so 'll comes out when I'm finished."

Linda was still just wrapped in a beach towel when she went into house with him. Her vagina still resonated from the intense stimulation and she wanted more. Moving with the plush towel over her groin stimulated her as she walked.

"I have something new for you to wear. It's something that I picked up for you last time I went out. I bought it on-line of course to get exactly what I wanted in your size. Stay here and I'll be right back."

The air-conditioned air felt too cold and her skin was covered with goose bumps. She felt her nipples hardening as she readjusted the towel. He returned from the other room carrying another shopping bag. '

"Here, put this on," he directed as he handed the bag to her.

She opened it and saw a brightly colored sun dress inside. The base color was a lime green with large multi-colored flowers. She laid down the towel and slipped into the dress. It fit perfectly and the silky fabric felt good on her skin. She could tell that it was an expensive dress by the way it was constructed. He took hold of the zipper and ran it up to close it for her.

"Thank you Sir," she said with a smile. "It's beautiful and fits so perfectly too."

"You look even better than I expected in that dress," he replied with a pleased look on his face. "...and I know that you're not wearing any underwear underneath too. How does it feel to be naughty?"

He went over to get the end of her tether and pulled it over to her left foot. Without anything being said, she felt him take hold of her ankle and pull it as he locked it around her limb as usual. He could see her bare, slinky legs where they ascended up into the dress. He took the opportunity to run his fingers lightly up her outstretched left leg until he reached her bare pussy. Ben played with her genitalia as Linda stood motionless and held her breath. His touch was making her feel more aroused. She could see the bulge in his shorts as well. He kept the tether taut so her leg was held outstretched and tight to prevent her from moving away. He grew more aggressive with his hand as he cupped her groin and inserted his finger into her moist opening. She gasped as he worked up to her clit, turning her on more and more with each stroke of his fingers. He was skilled in building the sexual tension, then left her hanging.

"Oh, Sir, I think I'm about to cum," she said in desperation as he continued to play with her.

He mover her closer to the couch where he leaner her over the back then lifted her dress.

"Not yet, he whispered as he dropped his shorts and prepared to take her over the back of the couch.

With near perfect aim he moved toward her while his erect cock entered in one fluid motion. He thrust once, and then held himself tightly against her bottom, his penis deep inside of her vagina. He moved just a little before he erupted with an ejaculation that made his moan as loudly as she had ever heard from him. The throbbing and motion of his cock set her orgasm in motion as she screamed with pleasure as she came two more times. Her entire body trembled and she grew weak at the knees. If he hadn't been holding her so tightly against the back of the couch she would have dropped into a heap on the floor.

"I think there's nothing as exciting as these spontaneous sex acts. Don't you think?" he said as he backed away and made sure she was stable on the couch.

"That was intense," she commented, still breathing heavily.

"I think we need you to clean that leather couch after lunch," he remarked with a wide smile. "You get lunch ready now though while I go make a few phone calls," he said as he hurriedly walked into his den and closed the door behind.

There she was, left alone and tethered in the kitchen about to make another meal. Her body was still shaking from the impromptu intercourse that had just happened. She straightened her dress. There was a powder room just off the kitchen. It looked easily within reach of her tether so she took the opportunity to relieve herself. It was amazing how little she had to pee in that heat, no matter how much she drank. Ben had kept things in that room to a minimum. There was nothing helpful in there. She splashed some water on her face and wiped it off with a hand towel. Returning to the kitchen, she looked in the refrigerator and pantry for inspiration but she really didn't feel like preparing another meal. Her body was still tingling and she felt amorous. Her muscles also ached. She wondered if she was getting dehydrated so she poured another glass of water from the purifier.

She began looking through the drawers and other cupboards in the kitchen. He hadn't removed everything that could at least be used to injure someone. She saw cooking spray, salt and flower that could maybe be used to blind someone temporarily, heavy pans, small knives that were very sharp and even glassware that would produce sharp edges if broken. The problem with all of that she reasoned, was that ultimately she needed to overpower him to get free. She needed those keys to release her and to get his truck. Even if she got lost in the desert, he might not be able to find her before she found help. That would be a gamble unless she could incapacitate him somehow. Could she get him drunk sometime?

She noticed a tiny under-cabinet television and turned it on to see whether they had reception and what she could find. The picture quality was excellent. She kept the volume turned down as far as it went. Flipping through the channels she came upon a talk show with several people sitting around a table discussing something. Just as she was about to change the channel she saw a picture displayed - of herself! She could barely believe it and turned up the volume. Her name was mentioned in the context that she may have been one of the recent victims of an organized trafficking syndicate that was abducting women all over the country. It sounded like the authorities were trying to get organized and hadn't caught anyone yet but her disappearance followed an alarming trend and pattern. She saw the photographs of several other women who had disappeared. One of them reminded her of Jackie but she looked prettier and more made up. She didn't recognize any of the others but they all seemed to be in their twenties. There was an 800 number to call if people knew anything, then the show returned to other matters.

"Wow," she thought. Not only did they know she was missing but they suspected a well-organized syndicate was behind it. She thought of Dr. Lee. Was she the mastermind? Her emotions were already raw and now she could feel the sympathy for her poor worried mother again and started to cry. Those bastards! If she could get Ben to take her out in public, maybe someone might recognize her. She wondered whether her story had been in print too, at least back in Springfield. The piece on the program gave her some hope that there were people actively investigating. It was unclear if they had any leads from the little that she just watched. She figured that she had to be at least a thousand miles from home here in the desert - probably the south-west part of the United States (At least she hoped that she was still in the country; Mexico might be even tougher for escape). Her mind was spinning and running through scenarios on how she would pull off her escape.

Linda turned off the TV and quickly began to make lunch. She couldn't stop thinking about what she had just seen. They were looking for her! She thought a cold salad would be good for the day since her mind wasn't on lunch anymore. She found some cold cuts with sliced pitas, tomatoes, mixed fruit and some non-dairy whipped cream. She put it together and got ready for his return. She made some instant iced tea and got everything ready on the snack bar. She wanted to check the television again but knew that she was very lucky to have caught what she did about the news story. She wondered whether Ben had any inkling that her picture had been shown on TV. She was pretty sure it was a national broadcast. He had also been on the internet. Maybe he saw some news there. Oh, another idea occurred to her. Maybe she could find out her locale from the evening news if she could sneak a peek around 6:00. Maybe a late night commercial on television would be from a local car dealer or something else that would disclose her rough location. Who knew where she'll be later that night though.

Ben came out of his den almost running across the room. He stuffed some papers into his briefcase as he walked then set it on the counter by the garage door. "I've got to run but let's eat the lunch you prepared first," he said with a sense of urgency in his voice.

"The table is set and ready for you, Sir," Linda told him, gesturing toward the table.

"Excellent," he replied as he pulled out his chair and sat. "Sometimes I don't know why I don't just get out of the business altogether," he exclaimed as he picked up the pita sandwich without so much as a remark about the meal she had prepared.

She sat down next to him and began to eat from her plate. She watched him as he wolfed down the meal then checked his pocket for his keys. He stood, headed for the door then paused.

"I think we better take you back to your place. I don't know how long I might be gone." Just as he pulled out his keys to unlock her ankle he had another idea. "No, I have a better idea. There is no sense in keeping you locked up in the casita all afternoon with nothing to do. I have a project for you out in the barn. I'll take you there now."

He went to get the choker chain and leash as well as another set of cotton underwear. This set of a loose-fitting bra and panties were white. He handed them to her and she knew what she was to do. She slipped her feet and legs through the panties and pulled the bra down over her head with her arms held high. He waited and then immediately slipped the loop of chain over her head as she finished chewing the last bite of lunch. Ben arranged the chain neatly above the tracking collar. He handed her flip-flops to her before going outside.

"Come with me and I'll get you set up for your little project out in the barn."

They left the house on the familiar path to the barn. The sun was shining brightly without a cloud in the sky as the day was heating up. The outside temperature had climbed to nearly one hundred degrees she noticed for the first time on a thermometer that he had hung on the outside of the barn. It felt even hotter inside.

"Have you ever considered cooling the air in here?" she casually asked.

"Linda, I want you to be completely truthful on this question, okay? Do you think that I am too easy on you for being my slave? I mean I sometimes think that I let you get away with too much, you know, I'm maybe too good to you. What do you think?"

"Uh, no Sir. I think you are very commanding yet fair," she replied as she made up something that she thought he's like to hear. "A born leader and someone who commands respect."

"He smiled, "My bullshit meter is going off the scale right now. I really wonder whether I should treat you more like a slave and less like a pet. Do you know what I mean?"

"Uh maybe I can see that point of view, Sir. I also see that you are doing with me whatever gives you pleasure. I believe that is what I am doing here; Sir is to provide you with companionship and whatever else you want for pleasure. I don't see where being mean or violent would be in character for you. You seem too classy for that."

"That's exactly what I mean," he said with his voice raised just a little louder. Maybe "I am too much of a nice guy to be effective as a slave Master. Maybe I leave myself too open for people to walk over me. You're probably waiting right now for a moment of weakness on my part to get at me and make your escape. Do you have a plan yet? "

She smiled and then denied any thoughts of escape. "I see you as a very successful businessman," Linda continued. "Would it really serve any purpose to beat me or make me suffer more? I think there is a time for getting down to business and a time for doing whatever makes you happy. Please, Sir. Don't feel like people are taking advantage of you. I was just kidding about the air conditioning in the barn. Is there anything that you would like me to do for you right now?" she asked trying to defuse the situation. "Maybe you just need to be more demanding of me sometimes."

"I'll let you know. Right now I'm in a hurry, but I'll be thinking of a blowjob for when I return. "

He led her over to a workbench where he positioned her back against the bench. He removed the leather leash from the choker collar. There was between two and three feet of chain that extended from her neck. He clipped the loop on the loose end of the choker collar into something that looked like a karabiner with a keyed lock that was attached to the bench. He pulled the choker so there was no slack remaining and slipped a small padlock into the chain link where it slid through the steel loop to prevent the choker chain from opening large enough to fit over her head.

"There," he said, "That will hold you. Wait here while I get that work that I want you to do."

He went around a corner and returned with a five-gallon bucker that looked very heavy judging by how he carried the pail in his right hand while leaning to his left. He carried a clean new bucket in his left hand. Ben set the buckets on the floor in front of her. While he left to get something else she looked into the full bucket and saw that it was filled with heavy link chain. It looked fairly ordinary and didn't seem to have any hooks or other things in the bucket. Each link was more than an inch long, made from very thick steel. He came back again with some heavy paper towels and two plastic bottles. She recognized one of the bottles as vegetable oil. The other was about the same size but was white and showed no label.

"Your job, my dear slave is to take this cleaner and removed any dirt, dust, grit, oil and anything else that might make this chain rough. There are at least three lengths in there as I recall. Trust me; you're going to want it smooth. After you clean them, you will oil them with this vegetable oil using a paper towel. I want to see the chain shine and I think you will want that too. Anyhow, get to work. I figure that you can finish in about half an hour or so. Get to it! I'll be back as soon as I am able. This will give you some light work to do out here is the heat."

He looked at his wristwatch and then departed quickly, leaving her alone in the barn for the first time. She wondered whether he was coming back since he didn't say anything. The door was left open, presumably for ventilation to help with the terribly hot conditions. She wiped the perspiration from her forehead as she pondered the situation. Her first thoughts were to look around as best she could to see what she could see that might help her later in her escape. The chain around her neck did not allow for much movement. She found that she could carefully turn around if she slipped the chain on her neck where it rested on top of the tracking collar. Thankfully it was very smooth. She heard the truck as he pulled out of the garage then left with the engine roaring. She was alone but her options were severely limited.

The workbench was made of a plywood laminate and was very clean. Nothing lay out except for the cleaner, oil and paper towels. A bench vise was attached on the left side, just out of reach. Nothing new could be seen from her vantage point. A saw might be useful. She slipped her finger under the chain around her neck. It was not extremely tight but she could only get three of her fingers between it and her neck. She could feel the small padlock but didn't have the ability to do anything about that. She looked down at the business at hand. She found that when she stooped down, she could barely reach the floor. She reached into the bucket of chain and began searching for an end. She found it and started to pull it up. She stood up as she pulled so she could lay the chain on the bench to clean it. A length of about six feet came out of the bucket before freeing itself from the rest that remained.

The chain looked pretty new and was not at all rusty. She found that it was difficult to actually clean the inner surfaces of each link without painstaking effort. She wiped the chain with a wetted towel as she pulled it through. It seemed "clean" to her but she had no idea why cleanliness would be important to her. Maybe he was going to chain her in some fashion. Why the oil though? Why did she have to oil it? She wetted another towel with oil and ran the chain through that as well. She repeated the process several times until she saw no signs of discoloration on the oiled towel. She fed the oiled length of chain into the clean bucket.

The next piece of chain seemed about the same length as the first. She prepared in in the same way then wondered how she was doing for time. It was very difficult to gauge time when she was constantly busy. She decided that she better pick up her pace, just in case. Her mind began to wander as she picked up a much shorter three-foot length. Where did he go this morning? Would the sex get rougher as he continued to use her as his fantasy girl? That sent a shudder through her and she began to get a non-specific worrisome feeling.

She was sure that this chain was going to be used on her. In what manner? There were no shackles or other attachments. She slid the final length through her oiled towel and into the bucket. She looked at the chain and buckets. How could she use them to her advantage she wondered. There wasn't enough room to twirl the short piece of chain to serve as a weapon. He's probably not let her get started while he was near her. There had to be something she could do. He kept her busy and moving around which was good for getting a clearer picture of the ranch but bad for having extra time for planning. So far, she concluded that she'd need a lucky break. She had to be prepared for her opportunity when it came. So far, Ben had been very cautious and methodical in his oversight. Maybe he will let down his guard after she convinced him that she posed no threat.

There was some basic baling wire on a spool not too far from the workbench. She wondered how hard it might be to pick a lock. They made it look easy in the movies. She wondered whether she could figure out the technique if given enough time. She felt eh lock that was through the collar against her neck. It felt like it might be the same as the one on the other end of the choker chain. It was relatively dainty. Could she break it in the vice if she could get close enough? She checked to see how close to the bench vice she could bring her neck. It must have been at least three feet.