Broken Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have to keep my security system armed at all times," he said thoughtfully. He wondered how to change the subject with his guests. Something like what had just happened wouldn't be soon forgotten.

Stacy's arms were still wrapped around Ben's neck and she was not going to let him ignore her. She practically hung on him, her legs beginning to wrap around his. He could smell the alcohol on her breath. She didn't handle alcohol well and it usually made her horny. She was acting very amorous as she let her top slip off her right breast to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra. She left her breast exposed as she rubbed her tit against his face.

"Oh Ben, do you want to go someplace more private? I've been waiting for you to undress me like this all evening."

She seductively ran her finger down his chest. She rubbed her body against his but would have fallen over had he not taken hold of her. Ben normally would have encouraged her to engage in their friends with benefits relationship but at the moment he mostly wanted his guests to leave so he could take care of Linda. Stacy was testing his will power however. He was worried about leaving Linda in the back of his truck, wrapped and bound so tightly. The temperature must be over eighty in the garage. Ben saw that Mike and Cathy were getting pretty cozy on one of the loungers at the head of the pool.

"Stacy, would you please excuse me for a couple of minutes? I need to make sure I have the alarm system activated. Why don't you go to my bedroom and I'll meet you there shortly?"

"Okaaay Ben, but hurry," she said with her speech beginning to slur. She still looked hot to Ben, even in this intoxicated state.

He walked briskly into the house and out to the closed garage. Ben opened the cover for the truck bed all the way and dug Linda out. She was even more scared and trembling. He picked her up and carried her through the house and out onto the patio between the house and casita. He carried her in where he unwrapped her body and legs before he untied the ropes. Linda had been crying and babbled something of an apology as he laid her on her bed. Still worried about her escaping he placed the ankle strap around her leg and laid a sheet over her bare body.

"I'll see you in the morning, Linda," he whispered as he headed out the door before locking it with the deadbolts. She drifted off to sleep, more relaxed in her own bed with Ben's reassurance.

Ben hurried back through the house and entered his bedroom. He saw Stacy lying on her back diagonally across the bed on top of the covers, her shoes still on her feet. She had passed out apparently as soon as she got to the bed and was sound asleep, snoring softly. He was fine with that because he was exhausted too. Ben gently rolled her onto her side to make sure she didn't choke if she got sick to her stomach and pulled the covers as far over her as he could. The evening had been a disaster and was stressful from beginning to end. He was ready to crash himself. Ben walked into the great room and saw through the patio doors that Mike and Cathy were still intertwined but motionless on the padded lounge chair beside the pool. He dimmed the patio lights and lay down on the couch.

Unable to sleep despite his exhaustion, Ben started to think about Linda and got up. He quietly walked out to the casita to check on her. She would need a bath but otherwise looked to be okay. He watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful when she slept, he thought. Having her running away had made him realize how much she was beginning to mean to him. Never mind Stockholm syndrome, he was empathizing with his captive. He kissed her on the cheek before he left her for the night which was quickly becoming morning. He knew that he'd have to administer some punishment for her attempt at escape. Ben went back to the couch to get a little sleep before morning.

Stacy was too sick from the hangover the next morning to feel like having sex when she stumbled out into the family room where Ben was asleep. Mike and Cathy were a little better off but no one felt like eating breakfast once they had awoken and were up by eight. Ben offered coffee and water which they gladly accepted as she sat and talked a little about their crazy night.

"You just let me know when you want to go chasing after crazy ladies again, Ben! That was kinda fun," exclaimed Mike.

"Will do Mike," answered Ben, "but I hope we never have to do that again."

"No plans to reconnect with her, huh?" kidded Mike.

"Not any time soon," Ben said as he thought about Linda lying in the building next door.

They bid their farewells and the women left with Mike. Ben gave Stacy a hug and a kiss before she left.

"Call me Ben. We didn't get to spend much time together last night," Stacy said as she was now feeling a little better she patted Ben on the butt as she followed the others out the door.

Ben was glad to finally be alone with Linda again. He watched as they headed out along the dusty driveway. He poured another cup of coffee and refilled his own before heading out to the casita. He held the two mugs in one hand as he unlocked the casita door. When he got inside he found Linda huddles in a corner of the room chewing on her nails and, looking horrified. He eased over to her and stooped down.

"Care for some coffee?" he asked with care in his voice.

"Thank you," she replied as she took the mug of coffee.

Her hand was shaking so much that the coffee nearly spilled over the edge of the mug. She used both hands to steady her coffee.

"I'm never getting away from here to return home, am I?" she asked, looking Ben straight in the eyes."

"Well, I can't say that for sure but as I said before, I am bound to keep you from ever telling anyone about how you got here."

"But I don't know anything. Not really," she reasoned. I doubt that anyone even used their real names."

Linda started sobbing again as the feeling of hopelessness settled in. "I suppose I have some punishment coming to, huh?" Again she looked at him with such sad eyes that he could barely speak of such things at that moment.

"Yes, you are to be punished however I see fit," he answered.

She sipped the coffee but maintained a far-away stare as she looked at the blank wall.

"Did I ever even have a chance when I got away with your truck?" she asked.

"I doubt it," Ben answered honestly. The tracking was too good and there were other resources available to me if I needed them which it turns out I didn't."

"I see. What are you thinking of doing with me now?" she asked fearlessly.

"Haven't decided yet to be honest with you. What do you think I should do so you never try anything like that again?"

"I suppose you could put me in a cage like a wild animal and never let me out," she said looking at his face to see whether he would find that humorous.

"Yeah, well that would defeat the whole purpose for me buying you," Ben replied quite seriously. I need to be able to fuck you and have access to your body whenever I desire."

"Does that mean you love me?" she asked sarcastically.

"I don't know what it means but I know that I want you here with me."

Linda was taken aback by his candor. If she were a free woman she might want to be with Ben too, but she could not, would not accept a relationship as a slave. She said nothing in reply but she glanced nervously at him. Perhaps there still was a way to coerce him into giving her the freedom she desired. It would take time she knew from the start.

"Get yourself cleaned up, Ben ordered. You can come and fix something for us to eat in a little while. Hurry."

Ben left her alone again wondering whether he had said too much. He had been swept up in the emotions of the long evening and felt like he needed to tell her how he felt. Foolishness perhaps. Would this weaken his position in matters of obedience and discipline?

As he entered his home he heard the unfamiliar ring of the burner phone, still in his pocket. Damn, he was supposed to destroy that as soon as he could. He debated whether to answer but saw that it was Smith so he figured he's better.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Ben my boy, you are going to be the death of me yet. Just on a hunch I called your old number and here you are. Why isn't this phone in a thousand pieces?"

"Um, things ran kinda late last night and I'm just getting around to things like that now," he replied with sweat forming on his forehead.

"Dammit Ben! You have to follow directions better than that or we'll have to come and take care of both you and your slave. Do you want that Ben?"

"No, Sir," Ben answered sweating profusely now. "I'll smash and burn it after we hang up. I promise."

"First get the number from my new phone here to program into your new phone, Ben."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, how's our little escape artist? Have you punished her yet?"

"Um, no, Sir but I plan on doing it this morning."

"Get it done, Ben! Tell me what you have in store for the naughty little princess."

"I haven't decided yet, Sir. I don't want to go overboard you know."

"Ben, have you got any idea what you have there at your ranch? It turns out she is part of a family who are well-connected and rich. She's on the news frequently; a real media darling. They have offered a one hundred thousand dollar reward for information leading to her rescue. Do you suppose that might have a few vigilantes out looking for her? Did anyone see her before you recaptured her?"

"Just a few people at a convenience store and gas station last night...but they didn't get a good look at her, I don't think. No one seemed to care about rescuing her anyway."

"Oh great Ben! This just keeps getting better and better. You want an idea for her punishment; I suggest hanging her by her ankles and break her feet so she can't go anywhere without a wheelchair! Give her one for me too!"

"That seems a little extreme, Sir."

"I'll tell you what's extreme Ben; bringing down this entire operation over one careless idiot! You better lie low and hope upon hope that no reports about seeing her surface from your area. At least she's far away from her home in New England. You make damn sure she can't run away again or both of you will need to disappear without a trace!" Click

Ben felt panic stricken. Everything had seemed to perfect and easy. Now god knows who was pissed at him and now it sounded like he could go down with his errant slave. He had never imagined that they would turn on him too. Great! Just fucking great! He'd have to do something drastic. She couldn't know about all the search efforts that were still ongoing in her abduction.

Ben walked out to the barn and grabbed a five-pound hammer. He laid the burner phone on the anvil part of the bench vise and took out his frustration on it. He had to keep putting the parts back as they flew in all directions. When he was finished he swept the tiny pieces into a square scoop shovel, and then fired up a propane torch. He ran the blue flame over the pieces until they were burnt and melted beyond recognition. He then dug a small hole in the pasture behind the barn and buried it.

Ben went back into the casita to check in on Linda. She was dozing on the bed, tossing and turning. He sat down beside Linda causing her to wake with a start. She saw that he had been watching her as she slept and he smiled approvingly as he watched her sit up.

"Good morning, Linda. Did you sleep well?"

"I'm still so tired" she replied, "but yes I think I did sleep well."

"You know, you got both of us in a lot of hot water with your little adventure last night. The people that captured and sold you were not pleased to hear that you got out and were especially angry that other people saw you."

"I'm sorry that I got you in trouble too but you can't blame a girl for trying," she said with a sleepy voice as she yawned. "What do they want you to do with me?" she asked as she suddenly realized that there was more to the chain of command than just she and Ben.

"Oh, that's up to me as your owner," he said. "I've cooled down a bit from what I wanted to do to you when I saw my truck gone, but you're still in pretty deep shit. I'm pretty sure that you're still thinking that you're going to try something like that again, so don't insult me with a lie."

"Oh, no, Sir," she lied. "I will stay here as your obedient slave."

"You know, you don't even sound sincere when you say that," Ben responded. "I guess maybe I do have to do something bad enough to make you think twice about ever thinking of trying something like that again."

"Or you might just strengthen my resolve to get away too," she quipped back.

"I think that you believe that you can get away from me. Therefore, I think what you need is some harsh punishment every time you try until you know that every failure will result in terrible, prolonged pain for you. Maybe you need to be locked in the tin shed for several days out in the sun to feel how the heat takes away your strength and messes with your mind too."

She thought for a moment on how to best defuse this increasingly aggressive train of thought. She slipped off the side of the bed and got on her knees. Ben watched her as she moved gracefully in front of his knees. She ran her hands up his inner thighs. He didn't seem to mind the attention at all. She reached for his belt buckle and opened it. He sat and watched her moving like a slinky cat in front of him. She unfastened the button on his shorts and opened the zipper.

Linda took hold of his shorts at his waist and pulled his shorts and underwear down to his knees. She stared into his eyes and then leaned down and placed his cock between her breasts. She titty-fucked him until he was throbbing. She opened and placed her mouth around his now erect cock. Ben did not say anything or resist. Instead he just laid back, his arms behind him supporting his weight on his hands while Linda pleasured him. She stroked his balls as she skillfully pleasured him. It didn't take long before he came. He grabbed her by the hair and pushed her back so his ejaculate coated her face. She closed her eyes as his cum slowly dripped from her eyelids.

"I really enjoyed that but you aren't getting off the hook that easily," he said calmly. "Here, let me rub that into your skin. It's supposed to be good for you."

Linda tilted her head back as she remained in a kneeling position on the floor in front of Ben. The stroking of his fingers over her face felt gentle and not like a man who intended to do her harm. She could read from his behavior that he was having trouble deciding how to punish her. She had the feeling that whoever had threatened him was expecting retribution but Ben had to decide what would be appropriate. The more she pleasured him the more Ben was torn about her punishment. She certainly was good at manipulating men Ben thought as he moaned with pleasure.

12