Broken Heart Finds New Love

Story Info
Brokenhearted girl finds love in her friend.
1.1k words
3.92
17.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britt called me, crying one night. Her best friend had just left her house; her boyfriend had just broken up with her.

"Chris...Are, are...You there...?" Britt managed to stutter out through her tears.

"Yes, I am. What's wrong Britt?"

"Tony...just broke...he just broke up with me!!" she whimpered into the telephone before bursting into an immense flow of tears.

"I'll be over in a minute or two."

I walked out to my car in the pouring rain. This beautiful gymnast, with an amazing body, my friend Britt was in a lot of pain. What else could I do? I started the car and began driving to her house. The wipers rapidly oscillated across the window, barely keeping my vision clear. I reached her house at about 10:15pm that August night. I rang the doorbell and Britt answered.

"Hi Chris." She said, her beautiful face tear stained and red.

"Hi Britt." I replied holding my arms out to hug her. Britt stepped into my open arms and I embraced her.

We walked in out of the rain. Britt was wearing a pair of silk pajamas, dark red, with an even darker red pattern on them. She looked so good sitting there in her bare feet. I told myself I couldn't think those thoughts since she had just been broken up with. She came over and sat next to me. She laid her head on my chest, so I put my arm around her. Britt spent the next twenty minutes telling me all the things that she hated about her ex, and how glad she was that it was over. She looked up at me.

"Chris," she said to me.

Before I could say anything, our lips were locked in a lover's kiss. What a wonderful kisser she was. Not soon after we had started kissing, our tongues had met and I had sucked on hers for a little bit. While we were sitting there on the couch making out, my hands had found themselves wandering over her pajamas, and I reached under her top and began to massage her stomach, her back, and her amazing 38C breasts.

Britt began to moan and pant softly as we were kissing; I leaned back and let her lay on top of me. My hands were roaming all over her body, and her hands had found their final resting place—my cock, which was becoming increasingly harder. I broke the kiss and lifted off Britt's top, as she slid down off the couch and became intent on removing my pants. Soon, my shorts were unbuttoned, unzipped, and along with my underwear were thrown in a corner of the room, revealing my penis to her.

She reached up, and took it in her hands. She stroked it gently, and took it in her mouth. Her lips and tongue began to move up and down my shaft, as I ran my fingers through her long brown hair. She knew that I was enjoying myself, seeing as I was moaning and breathing deeper and deeper. She started sucking solely on the head of my cock while stroking it with an increasingly rapid pace.

"Britt, I've got to cum" I huffed out.

"I'm ready baby."

She covered the entirety of my penis with her mouth, and I shot load after sticky load of my warm goo into her. She pulled off of my cock, opened her mouth, showing me all of my cum, and swallowed it all down. That turned me on immensely.

I picked her up onto the couch and laid her back. I began to suck her nipples intently. I took her nipple into my mouth, rolled it around with my tongue, and nibbled on it gently. She let out soft moans. I took her other nipple into my mouth and did the same thing. I kissed down her chest and her stomach, and pulled at the drawstrings of her pajamas. I pulled down her pants, and took of her black thong.

Her completely shaved pussy was so wet and so inviting. I blew on it gently and she shuddered. I gave one long lick along the length of her pussy lips and inserted two fingers into her. I sucked her slightly enlarged clit into my mouth and fingered her slowly. She put her hands on my head and moaned slightly as I loved on her sexy bald pussy. After fingering her for a little bit, I pulled my fingers out and licked them off. I stiffened my tongue and fucked her with my tongue like I would with my cock. Her taste was divine; I just had to have more. I stuck my tongue as far into her pussy as I could and licked all the way from the back to the front. She screamed when my tongue exited her pussy and she spasmed in a violent orgasm. Her heavenly juices squirted onto my face. I lapped up all of her juice that I could. I got back on the couch and waited for her to relax a little.

My cock was throbbing. It needed some attention. I took Britt's legs and lifted them onto the couch. I asked her to give me a footjob. She wrapped her sexy gymnast feet around my shaft and began to stroke me up and down. The feeling was amazing. I was near climax within minutes. She continued to pump me. I reached climax. Cum was spraying from my cock. I shot a load onto my chest, I shot some onto her feet, and I shot some cum onto her chest as well. She wiped her feet and chest off with her fingers and licked them off. She crawled over to me, stuck her tongue out and started licking the cum off my chest.

She whispered in my ear, "Fuck me."

I obliged and positioned my penis so that she could sit on it. Britt squatted over my cock, and slowly sat on it. She wiggled onto it so that she was entirely filled with my penis. I grabbed her breasts with my hands as she began to ride up and down on my penis. With every stroke she moaned louder and breathed deeper. She laid forward and began to kiss me and I sucked her tongue as I fucked her deeper and deeper. She started to scream and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she was reaching climax. Her doing this pulled me into climax and as I released my cum into her, she orgasmed. She climbed off of me and licked my penis clean. She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. We got in bed and had hours of amazing sex.

We never left each other after that.