Broken Heart Therapy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steve350
steve350
324 Followers

"This is what we need, isn't it?" I whispered. "This is what we need."

He was too busy sucking to answer. His tongue was circling my hopelessly erect nipple and his lips were gently tugging at it, pulling it even higher. Sparks of pleasure shot through my breast and I wrapped my arms around him and drew him even closer.

His hands stroked down my back and clutched at my bare ass cheeks. He squeezed and kneaded my buns harshly, then drew his mouth off my nipple and moved over to my other breast. He began to suck this nipple too while I gazed down at the one he'd just left. It jutted up nearly an inch in a glistening rock-hard nubbin. It still tingled from his expert suck job.

"Take me to bed," I whispered. "I want you to fuck me so bad."

He continued sucking my second nipple for another few seconds. Then he was standing up, lifting me with him. I wrapped my legs around him, clutched him tight in my arms. He strode with me down a hall and into a bedroom, laid me down gently on a queen-size bed. He shoved my dress up and over my head and knelt there between my legs for a moment, staring down at me.

"Have you any idea how beautiful you are?" he murmured. "Have you any clue just how sexy?"

I smiled up at him as he removed his tie and shirt. In seconds his pants and shorts were off and he was kneeling between my legs again with his massive hard-on jutting up from his crotch. I expected him to penetrate me right away, but instead he leaned over me, sucked my nipples some more, then licked and kissed his way down over my rib-cage and stomach till he was lying down with his face between my thighs. I spread them wide for him and he ran his hands up and down the crisp black silk of my stockings. Then his tongue was licking up one side of my pussy then the other.

I began to groan. I could feel how wet I was already. Ripples of pleasure were flowing from my crotch up through my belly and beyond, into my tits. I clutched his head and drew him to me. He began to scrape his tongue up the inner folds of my pussy, which I'm sure was already gaping wide. Then he touched my clit and wave after wave of sensation poured through me.

"Sweet fuck! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!" I whimpered.

His fingers pried my outer labia apart till I'm sure I was gaping wide enough for him to stick his fist inside. And his tongue kept up a steady tapping and teasing on my swollen clit till I was half out of my mind. My fingers clawed at his hair and my thighs swayed back and forth on either side of his head. In seconds I was coming, writhing and quivering on the bed and humping my crotch up onto his amazing mouth. There was a wet gooey sound as my climactic pussy juice burst forth and drenched his face. I've never felt so good. I've never felt so alive.

He stayed down there for long minutes, flicking my clit, sucking it, driving me wild with rapture. I almost began to cry. I was whimpering crazily in the throes of my deep release.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I raved. "Suck me! Suck me! Oh sweet fuck!"

My orgasm lasted ages. It just kept coming in wave after wave. And I'm sure I was spurting all the while. How he didn't drown down there I'll never know. But he stayed with me, determined to give me the greatest pleasure, the deepest joy I'd ever experienced.

When I finally settled down, when I stopped heaving my crotch up onto his slurping mouth and let my ass sink back on the bed, he pulled his saturated face from between my legs and knelt up. He took his monster prick in hand and planted its head directly on my gaping twat. A spasm of bliss swept through me. Then he eased forward, plowing inch after inch of rock-hard cock into my soaking wet cunt.

"Ohhh!" I gasped. "Oh fuck! Oh yes fuck me! Fill me up with that big beautiful cock!"

He was staring down, watching the pulpy lips of my cunt fold wetly around his invading dick. And he didn't stop moving till he had it all buried inside me. And I let out a deep, contented sigh. I was impaled on the biggest, thickest cock I'd ever known.

He rested there for a second with his prick buried inside me. Then he leaned down over me, planted his mouth on mine, and began fucking me with deep, strong lunges. His hips pistoned up and down. One hand reached under to squeeze my tit. And for long rapturous minutes we were fucking, humping each other with steady, solid movements.

I don't know how long we rutted like that. It was probably quite some time. I was expecting him to come any second and was amazed that he didn't. And suddenly he was pulling out of me, kneeling up again between my splayed thighs.

"Roll over for me," he hissed. "I've got to see that gorgeous ass of yours."

I did as he asked, raising myself up quickly as he stuffed a pillow under my belly. I spread my legs wide for him, expecting any second to feel his thick cock plowing back into me. Instead I felt his mouth again. He was kissing my ass, licking it, scraping his tongue up between my buns and poking it onto the bud of my asshole.

I had a fair idea where this was heading, and my heart skipped a beat in excitement. But then I really did feel the head of his cock against my pussy and he was plowing back inside me, driving his shaft deep, smacking his loins against my ass in a regular fucking motion.

For a while I thought I'd misunderstood his intentions, and I was content to accept his deep lunges doggy-style, especially as I felt another orgasm building. But then he was reaching for something on the night-stand and I felt gobs of oily lubricant flowing down onto my ass and between my buns.

"You know what I'm doing, don't you darling?" he grunted. While still fucking my pussy he was smearing the lube onto my asshole with his fingers.

"Yes! Yes!" I groaned. "I know!"

"And how do you feel about it?"

"I want it! I want you to do it! Fuck me up the ass! If you can get that big cock up there, I'm ready to take it!"

"I knew it! I knew you'd let me!" he raved.

And suddenly he was withdrawing his hard-on from my pussy and planting it between my buns, directly on my lubed-up asshole. His fist ran up and down the stiff shaft quickly, and I realized he was smearing more lube onto his boner.

Then the pressure began by slow degrees. I'm sure he didn't want to hurt me, and that cock really was enormous. So for a while nothing seemed to happen. All I could feel was the granite bulk of his cockhead against my rectum, pressing harder and harder and harder.

And eventually something seemed to give. My sphincter relaxed and the huge head of his cock plowed into my asshole. I gasped. My hands clutched at the sheet. And I grimaced, half in discomfort, half in pleasure, as inch after inch of rock-hard cock followed. Anal sex. An anal invasion. And I was experiencing it for the first time in my life.

"You okay sweetie?" he asked.

"I'm okay. You're just so big! It feels so fucking weird!"

He kept plowing deeper, till his cock was lodged far, far up my ass. Then he rested. I'm not sure he could get it any further. He was already panting with the effort. But then he was moving, fucking me up the ass, sodomizing me with short, hard strokes. My whole body was jerked back and forth on the bed.

I didn't think he could keep from coming for long. We'd already fucked for quite some time before the anal. But he surprised me. He kept plowing in and out of me for several long minutes. He even paused from time to time, ran his hands over my back, my ass, the silky material of my stockings. It was as if he didn't want this experience to end.

"I can't believe how good this feels," he groaned at one point.

Then he was moving again, fucking me deep, driving his big cock as far as he could get it up my ass. And I could sense he was nearing his climax.

I didn't feel all that uncomfortable all of a sudden. I don't know how anyone could get used to being sodomized by a cock that big, but it seemed to me that was what was happening. A series of mini-orgasms had been rolling through me for ages and now when I reached under myself to begin fingering my clit the pleasure seemed to neutralize whatever discomfort I was feeling.

I moaned and whimpered with pleasure as he rammed into me, and when I reached a peak and began to climax for real, I sensed he was close to doing the same. He let out a low groan finally and fell down onto my back. His thrusts grew short and rapid, and I knew he was coming, spurting thick wads of sperm deep inside my colon.

His cock kept pistoning in and out of my ass with these short, sharp thrusts. And he moaned and growled into my ear. He kept ejaculating up my ass for long seconds, seemingly half out of his mind with pleasure. Then finally he was slowing down, and I knew he was finished.

He stayed inside me for some time after he'd stopped humping me. And my own orgasm was now fading too. Long minutes seemed to flow by as we lay there sweating and panting in our obscene embrace. My first experience of anal sex had indeed been memorable.

"Another of my dirty fantasies fulfilled," he muttered as he slowly withdrew his prick from my anus. "To fuck a beautiful young woman up the ass. What a treat. What a gift."

We rolled over and lay there together, holding hands, our breathing slowly returning to normal. My heart continued to race, and I had a big silly grin on my face I couldn't erase.

"That was fucking fantastic," he said at last. "I just hope it wasn't too uncomfortable for you."

"It was strange. It was weird. You're just so damned big. But I'm glad we did it. I've wanted to try that for a long time. I'm just happy it was with you."

We were quiet for a while. It was so nice to be laying there together after awesome sex. It was something I could get used to, I thought.

"What about you?" he went on finally. "What dirty fantasies do you have that you still haven't fulfilled? You promised you would tell me."

I lay there thinking for a minute before speaking.

"I'm embarrassed to talk about it. I feel sometimes that I'm not normal."

"Go on. This sounds intriguing."

"Well, I sometimes fantasize about having sex with more than one man at the same time. Two, maybe more. And then letting them all do what you did to me the other day. Come all over my face."

"Wow. That's terrific. What an awesome fantasy. And it's something you've never done, right?"

"Of course not, or it wouldn't be a fantasy. There are virtually no real life situations where such a thing could happen. It's an impossibility."

Now he lay there quietly thinking. Neither of us spoke for quite some time.

"Tomorrow is our last day in town before we head out on the road," he said at last. "We'll have one final rehearsal in the evening. Come by the studio and see us. I'll dedicate a song to you."

He leaned over to kiss me tenderly, sending my heart racing all over again.

steve350
steve350
324 Followers
12