Broken in

Story Info
A one man woman becomes a slut
1.4k words
3.89
201.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for over 15 years; we were both pretty inexperienced sexually and our sex life since has been ok, but not wonderful. I felt I was not satisfying her because by the time I had made her cum, I was so knackered I was asleep in seconds. I felt she should be enjoying multiple orgasms and enjoying all sorts of cocks in her. My wife is now in her mid 30s but really looks 10 years younger and has a great figure and stunning legs. When we married she wore fairly frumpy clothes, but over time she got a bit more adventurous – her heels got higher, her skirts got shorter and she even had a butterfly tattooed on her breast, although for years I was the only person she would allow to see it.

When we had sex we would both share our fantasies; I thought mine were out of order, but hers were outrageous and I loved them. She fantasised about fucking total strangers, being gangbanged, bondage and even being fucked on stage in public. I wanted her to turn them into reality, but she could not do it. I gave her plenty of opportunity and let her know that I gave up my exclusive rights to her cunt, anus and mouth.

One Saturday evening we met a group of friends at a local hotel – she was wearing a very short black leather mini skirt, black fishnets and knee high black boots. She got loads of attention, from the husband of one friend and also from a football or rugby team, which was in having after-match drinks. She told me afterwards that she fantasised about going to a room with them and letting them all have her.

She started going clubbing with some friends and she always dressed in a sexy manner. First time she wore a totally backless top, which tied at the back, with tight black leather trousers and boots. When she got home she told me she got lots of attention, lots of offers to buy her drinks and at one point she felt someone trying to untie her top. Lots of guys wanted to dance with her and get real close and personal, but she wouldn’t let them go any further.

We talked about her inability to share her beautiful body. I knew she would really like to do it, she just needed help to cross the line. I’d noticed, when we were having sex, she got to a point when she just wanted her cunt filled, and not by an object – she’s tried plenty, vibrators, bottles, candles, vegetables, but she preferred cock. When she got to that point, I reckoned she would let anything in that pushed in the right place, so I came up with a plan. We had decided to have a weekend away from the kids and go to Amsterdam, so I told her she had until that weekend to share her body with one or more other men or I would have her broken in as a slut in Amsterdam.

My work took me to Amsterdam quite a lot and I had checked out the famous redlight district and found a club that was prepared to help, that is break her in and then arrange for her to be fucked in public. By the time we went to Amsterdam, she hadn’t let anyone else enjoy her gorgeous cunt, so she knew something was going to happen to her, but she didn’t know what.

I didn’t want to waste any time, so on our first evening there, after she had bathed and shaved her cunt – fortunately she loves it to be really smooth, so she always keeps herself shaved – I put her on the bed naked and then tied her to it, spreadeagled; I blindfolded her and put a ball gag in her mouth. She knew her breaking in was about to start and I could see her cunt getting wetter and wetter as I made her wait. I had arranged for five guys to come to the room to give her pleasure overload. As agreed they didn’t say anything, so apart from hearing the door open and close she had no idea who, or how many were in the room. She told me afterwards she had expected only one, but I wanted to make sure she was really broken in and knew all her holes had been well used by strange cocks.

Over the next couple of hours all six of us touched her, kissed her, licked her, fucked her in every hole and just to make sure she knew she was now a slut, ended with everyone pissing all over her and in her mouth. All the time her blindfold remained on, so she did not know how many men there were or whether they were black or white. She had so many new experiences, including a cock in every hole at the same time, and I lost count of the orgasms she had. When it was all over I bathed her and put her to bed for the night. I wasn’t sure what her reaction would be in the cold light of the next morning, but she had the glow in her face she always has after a good fucking and she wanted to know what was next. Surprisingly, she didn’t ask about the night before, so she still doesn’t know who had her.

We spent the day sightseeing, especially the redlight district where we visited some of the shops – they have so much more than we get here! We looked at some of the girls in their windows and she wondered what it would be like to get paid for fucking – one day she’s going to find out I think! I told her we were going to a sex club in the evening, but I didn’t let on that I’d already arranged for her to be the main event.

She dressed in a lovely white dress, very low so it showed her tattoo, very short so it showed all over legs, very tight and no bra – she has beautiful nipples which pushed the thin material away from her gorgeous tits. I’d love her to go without a G string, but she is so wet, she’d end up with wet patch on her dress. On her feet she wore a pair of white high heels with straps around her ankles.

When we entered the club she was surprised to see a lot of women, many of them very beautiful – she had expected lots of dirty old men. We had a table near the front and she watched the show, initially with embarrassment, but I saw her nipples getting harder and knew she was getting turned on by the live acts on the stage. Then came the moment I had been waiting for, when they asked for a volunteer from the audience to join them on stage. One of the performers, a very well endowed black guy, came towards her with his hand out and invited her to join him. I expected her to turn away, but the action of the night before had torn down the barriers and now she just wanted that cock in her.

On the stage there were three male performers and a bed. They took off her dress and G string, but left her shoes. The guy who had come to get her got between her legs and started eating her out. She had been put on the bed so her head hung over the other side; one of the other performers then eased his huge dick into her mouth and gradually pushed back into her throat. As one guy brought her to her first orgasm with his mouth, the other one deep throated her and shot his load all over her lovely face. All three guys publicly used all of her holes while I watched absolutely amazed at the slut my beautiful wife had become in 24 hours.

One fantasy my wife did not have, was to have sex with another woman, but after the three guys had finished with her, a stunning woman appeared on stage and started to eat my wife’s gaping cunt. She soon had her first orgasm brought on by another woman and when offered her pussy to lick, she went at it like she had been doing it all her life.

I took her back to the hotel and we both wondered what the next day would bring.