Broken In Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend kneels up next to me between the out stretched chocolate thighs and takes the cock, "May suck your cock, Sir?" she asks my friend.

She never acts this way with me. Whenever she's around Darnell she turns into a submissive slut. Last time she automatically snapped into the same role playing scene too.

"Yes, you may. Show me what you, girl" and at that she smoothly throats two third of the impossible penis, her throats bulges wide as Big D stretches it out. I look over at Liz and she only nods like this is what she expected to happen, "Cassie knows how to suck big dicks. This isn't her first BBC, but it's definitely the biggest. Last time a black guy got a hold of her she was his sex slave for years, so be careful, because if Darnell gets his cock inside of her she'll belong to him from now on..."

Liz laughs at me thinking I'm the sucker here, letting Darnell have my girl.

"Don't worry baby, we'll both belong to Big D," Cas grabs my head as she throats my best friend, pushing me down to his balls. Taking the hint I start lathering his scrotum with my tongue and suck each swollen nut into my mouth, unable to fit them both, and then after a while we trade off, I suck the cock as she minds the balls.

"Jarred, he's getting close, " says my girlfriend who seem to instinctively know how this BBC works, "when Big D cums swallow as much as you can and when you can't catch anymore let me take over and I'll finish the rest," she hungrily. I try to nod with the my pals cock in my mouth but just grunt, "Mmmhmm."

Darnell and Liz are going at it too, he plays with her clit and finger fucks her. Cass and I smile at this, but we're lost in our own world pleasing the dominant black man. They even make out for a while with Darnell driving two meaty digits into her pussy.

At one point Cassie is slurping on his BBC as I have my face in his slimy massive testicles when Big D's real dominant attitude explodes to the surface. He roughly rips Cassie off his cock by her hair, shoving her backwards and away from him. She falls back on her ass and then Darnell quickly grabs me by the back of the skull and forces me onto him.

He shifts forward to the end of the couch, legs spread wide, hands on either side of my head, as he pumps my mouth down onto him, gagging me repeatedly and making me cry a cocksuckers tears, "yeh Bitch, hows that dick taste? Oh fuck, oh yeah, you got a nice mouth, white boy. You want my cum, faggot?!?"

He pulls his cock out and starts slapping it down brutally on my face and lips, "You want that cum, Cocksucker?!?" Big D's in control now and the girls watch on in awe, "Answer me Pussy boy, and if you beg me right I'll share some of my cream with your girlfriend too!! Maybe even break off a piece in her pussy."

"Yes Big D... slap slap I want your cum... slap slap... Please feed me bro... slap slap... I want to drink it all... slap slap... Feed me your cum, Darnell," I beg like a dog for a bone as saliva and precum explode all over me from the force of his dick smacking. He pummels my faces with his turgid tool and then goes back to pumping my head on his shaft as he talks dirty to me.

"You like this shit, Jay? You like knowing that these girls are watching you suck my dick... being my bitch? Is that what turns you on? You want me to take your girl too? You want this cum? You want this...ummmm... you want this nut? I'mma give it to ya... yeh, I'mma give it to ya... here it comes, bitch. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!"

I shouldn't be surprised at the explosion of Big D's sauce and the heavy thick bitter flavor, but I've never had it fed to me like this before. Helplessly held on to this throbbing cock I flail about as I'm force fed what feels like a pint of cum. I start to slap his thighs letting him know I can't take anymore, but he holds me firm.

"Nah Jay, you're gonna take all of that shit, choke on it, bitch!!" I hear the girls moaning as Cassie and Liz both cum hard from seeing me dominated like this as their girlish hands work between their sopping slits, and I choke down the cum as best I can, losing a lot of it out of the sides of my lips and managing as well as I can to be the best possible cum receptacle for Darnell, having been made totally submissive and owned before everyone.

Eventually his big black cock stops spurting and I go to pull my sore jaw and puffed up lips off of him, but he stops me, "No. There's still more left, milk the rest out of there."

I obediently start squeezing his balls and milking the shaft, receiving two more mouthfuls. I suck this ambrosia of the Gods out the glans, flicking my tongue against the piss slit, and swallow the rest, and his hand let's me up as I falls backwards.

"Come here, babygirl, clean the rest of Big D up," under the spell of BBC, Cassie crawls over to Darnell and he wraps her hair around his hand and guides her face down and around his cum streaked stomach, cock, balls, taint, et al. Dragging her mouth over the crime scene and coaching her, "Yeh cutie pie, get all that black daddy juice. You like my big dick baby?"

"Yes Sir, thank you, Sir, it's the biggest I've ever seen," she's starting to finger herself.

Liz nods her head toward the action, mouthing the words 'watch this' as Cassie's eyes fog up with lust for my best bro. She becoming more submissive to Big D by the second, trying to sound sexy and please him and she does, but she's also frightened, and this causes her to get even more wet and turned on.

"Maybe you should fuck her, Darnell. Show her what a real man's like in bed," goads Liz, who just came hard, "I can verify she's never had anyone as big or as studly as you before and if you fuck her good she'll be yours forever."

It's an odd mix of emotions that fly through me as I try to get myself off, jerking off as I watch my new black Daddy manhandle my girlfriend and slowly take control of her. He nods at Liz, deciding that taking my girl and cuckolding me is a good idea. I'm getting hot, but also pissed at Liz for trying to make trouble.

He shoves her face into his taint and the bottom of his large ass cheeks. She's forced to bend over to serve his sweaty crevice and he uses this to smack her ass hard, the sound echoes through the room as she squeals in pain, and he fingers her ass crack and feels her meaty cheeks, nodding in approval of the big butt, testing the tender pale flesh as I start to approach climax.

"Ok, we can do that... we can do that... what do you say baby, how about me and you go to my room and I pound that tight little cunt wide open all night, you like that? You wanna be my girl?" he still has a tight grip on her hair and drags her quivering body up onto his own by her scalp without regard for her pain.

"Yes Sir,I think... I... Please someone... I dunno..."

I can see that I'm losing my girl to my Dom roommate as he's shoving his tongue in her mouth. She's half in and out of consciousness and submission, this person who helped me understand my sexuality, this little petite redhead. I care about her and I realize this all the more in the moment. Darnell starts kissing her hard and she starts kissing him deeply right back after a couple of seconds. Seeing them so intimate actually makes me jealous, as if everything was just a joke.

We've both been rendered submissive by Darnell, and his new sidekick Liz. Poor little Cassie whimpers as he licks his long tongue all over her face. She comes out of her submissive coma for a second realizing what's happening.

She's looking for me as Darnell swirls his tongue over her cheeks and nose. She can't see me with D's hand in her hair as his other hand smacks her ass repeatedly.

"Jarred?" and she groans in disgust, "Jarred?!? Where are you? Eww, God no, please Sir," her eyes start to tear up as she struggles at the horrifying new development.

"Take her Darnell, make her your bitch just like you did to Jared," says my girlfriends girlfriend and Cassie looks at Liz, shocked and betrayed, and then, not being able to see me from my position on the floor, she cries, "Jarred, please, help me, if he's puts his big dick in me, I... I can't, I can feel myself slipping again..."

I come out of my cum-soaked stupor, realize that I'm sitting there jerking off like a bitch as Big D tries to turn out the coolest little chick I've met in a long time. My cock is still rock hard at the thought of it as I plead with my stud buddy, "Alright D, let her go, man. Please bro."

Darnell's hard again at the interesting turn of events, and now that he's cum hard once already he'll be able to take Cassie all night and end up owning my white girlfriend. She has the finest white ass she's ever seen, aside from mine, and she's the best cocksucker he's ever had.

"Sorry Jay, but I'm thinking about making this one mine. You seen her deep throat this dick. Nobodies done that to me before, and she's got a big fat ass like you. You seen her pussy and asshole? I'mma break this one in hard myself," he beams at me, "I got plenty of dick for you both, but this one's gonna have my babies. You can watch and jerk off here or can you go jerk off in your room."

Liz screams hearing this as she flicks her bean and looks at me with an evil glare. Darnell looks at me, winking twice with his right eye so Liz can't see. He looks at me as if to say, 'It's your decision, man. What are you gonna do, let me have her or take her for yourself?'

I stifle a laugh and shrug. This isn't our first rodeo. Being cuckolded is horrific, but only if you're against it. I just cum hard from it and I'm learning the freakier the scene the better. I like Cassie, but don't forget, DON'T EVER FORGET THIS SHIT: I have a line of bimbos, all perfect tens, waiting for me anywhere I go.

I'm fucking Jarred, remember?

D's bigger than me, sure, but I'm still a 6'3", 220lbs white fitness model with a legendary ass and a 9 inch cock. I have 12% body fat. There are magazines with my picture in them, does anyone reading this bullshit really think that I'm shook that my best friend is fucking some slag I met a week ago?

I've been on top of women with Darnell's hands on my ass, helping me out by pumping me into her from behind so that I'll have free hands and focus to text the next group of whores to come take her place, and THAT girl was here to see Darnell, not me, but I play along with whole scene like I don't get it, 'Uh oh, what's this sick animal gonna do now?'

"Darnell," I wink, "let her go man, that's my girl, bro." I ham it up a little, but they buy it as I keep stroking myself.

Darnell looks away from me, his eyes drilling threateningly into Cassie's terrified face as he grabs his cock and starts lining it up to penetrate her tiny pussy, no doubt ruining it forever and sealing her fate, haha. His gargantuan cock head makes first contact with her wet pink slit and her lips starts to spread out over and onto the beast.

"Darnell, b-b-b-but she's my girl," Darnell and I both have to look away from the girls so as not to blow our cover, "you're b-b-b-big black cock will simply ruin her."

He takes his eyes off her and puts them on me as he releases her hair. She's no longer held up as the tip of his penis slips inside her pussy raw, and she grunts hard as her now lifeless body starts sinking down, inch by inch, "Come on, Jay. We shared bitches before, I already got my dick in her, let me just fuck her once," he says as my girlfriend falls slowly further into his dick.

She's halfway down now and back in her submissive coma, snuggling into Big D. Her ass cheeks and pussy are vibrating wildly independent of her body around my buddies BBC, as she starts to mold to Darnell. Cassie shudders as she keeps sliding further down his thick shaft, bottoming out as her hips meets his.

She's helpless now lost in her submission as her pussy gets stretched, "Jarred, I'm sorry baby, I... I can't anymore..." she starts to ride him, her pussy lips push in and out as she bucks on the massive invader, "Oh, oh no, not again, I need this dick so baaaad."

"Cassie? No."

I stand up and turn away like I'm angry, but I'm laughing my ass off at the scene, loving it as Liz thinks I'm crying. Like, she actually thinks I'm crying over this, I like Cassie a lot, but really? Liz and Cassie are totally out of their minds over the whole thing as my eyes meet Darnell's. He winks twice again, and I grin at him.

As my girlfriend rides my best friends freakish cock, Darnell's eyeing me hard, and Liz sees it as a vindictive look to me, like, 'Hey, I'm gonna own your girl and there's nothing you can do.' She goads him on making faces at me. I look at her for a second and play it up like my world is shattering.

Its makes me uber-horny to see my girlfriend on Big D's big D. I'm all for this, I stroke myself staring right back at him and start to realize how hot I am for him. I am crazy jealous, but only because it's not me riding his dick now. I am officially ready to get 'Broken In' by Darnell now, throat and ass.

I can even go one further, I'm kind of pissed at the slow pace of their fuck. I think about how this is so un-Darnell-like to fuck this way. I think, 'What the fuck, man? I'm letting you fuck my girlfriend. Can you do it like you're wearing a pair of fucking bull balls please? FUCKING WRECK THIS FUCKING WHORE!! Gee whiz.'

My girlfriend cute little show of getting transfixed on D's penis starts to work her into a frenzy and when I can tell she's close to cumming I come up behind them and give him the signal as Darnell grabs her hips, lifts her off his cunt-stretching cock, and lets her fall against him unconscious.

"Wait, so close, no!!' and she goes limp. I let her slide down his body, the mess on Darnell's slick crotch and cock smears over her naked flesh as we both laugh out loud.

I catch her before she hits the floor, scooping her up in my arms as she starts to fall to the ground like a discarded rag doll. She's 'mine' again and she curls into me, coming back to life and whispering 'thanks you's' in my ear as I look at Darnell in mock shock.

"Darnell! Shame on you, trying to fuck the shit out of this poor girl like that, you probably ruined her pussy," Liz looks at both of us in shock, confused, "I mean, I love your dominant shit, bro. I mean it, take out your insecurities and sexual frustration on my mouth all you want, but there's a line you don't cross. Look at what you did to her tiny pussy?" I say sarcastically as I recklessly toss her small body over my shoulder and spread her legs awkwardly wide, showing him the gape in her vagina, and he barely broke her in just now.

I scold him in the tone of a kindergarten teacher to a child who just took another kids toy, "You need to control that shit with my woman, man. Just because she's a sloppy wanton black cock slut hungry for your cum doesn't mean you can do anything you want to do. Okaaaaay?" I stretch out my arms and say this with my girlfriend still wobbling slung half awake over my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, man. I don't know what came over me. You know how I get when I get worked up. She's so submissive. Seriously, she's got the best mouth and pussy I ever felt> Good find, man. If you hadn't of taken her just now I would've seriously made babies with that sick bitch. I'm soooooo sorry," Darnell jerks his cock looking at Cassie's fat ass. I point it right at him for a bit with her murmuring nonsense hanging upside down on me.

"Mmmm, damn she's fine, Jay. You're sure I can't just... I dunno, fuck the shit out of her just like... just this once, pwetty pwease?" I look at him again and shake my finger at him as if to say, 'Oh you!!' and then he responds, "Ok man, you tell me. What do I gotta do to make it up to you? I'll do anything, man."

"Well, hmmm... Let's. Just. See. You ARRRRE a dominant sexy stud, right Big D?" I say, coming up with a devious idea, "You think you can turn out anyone in this room? Because from the looks of it, Liz seems pretty hot for your cock, why don't you pound her out all night and while I take care of... uhhh... the black cock slut cum hungry bitch Cassie here?," I smack her ass to punctuate the statement, "You turn out that loud mouth obnoxious cunt Liz to BBC and we can call it even. Deal? You think you can let Liz have your babies?"

"Hahahaha!! Sure man, we can do that... we can do definitely do that!"

I slap my woman's ass again, even harder, as I give Big D thumbs up. My cock, still pointing at the ceiling, twitches at the twisted scene and I wink at him for a last time and he grins, taking my meaning and rising from the couch. Turning towards Liz, who's weakened and vulnerable after having multiple orgasms, "What you say, baby? I got plenty BBC left for you."

Liz goes white, and I mean even whiter than before, at the suggestion, now entranced by the BBC and starts to blather out something as Darnell's muscles flex and bulge in his now familiar 'I'm in charge here and you're my bitch' stance. His hand strokes her face as she tries to blubber a terrified response but fails.

The last thing I see is Darnell's hands roughly grabbing Liz by the hair and as I turn away from them I hear the icing on the cake as Darnell returns to his slang talk, "You nice an thick, Liz, by the end of tonight you gon be all mine, babygirl. I'll have you suckin' as good as yo bitch Cassie. You just need to be broken in, cutie pie. Looks like the only sex slave here is gon be you. By the way, you ever take it up ass, bitch?"

I slip Cassie off my shoulder and slide her effortlessly into my arms "You ok, little one?" I ask all saccharine-like with a hint of danger. She's awakens fully staring up at me. As I cradle my now swooning girlfriend she says, "Thank you, Jarred, thank you," and she starts to well up with tears again, "You're welcome, Cassie. You're my girl. I would never let anyone take you away from me."

See that, no big deal, just a Friday at my place and some good damn orgasms.

"Now let's get you fucked proper, baby."

I take her to my room and use my tongue to clean Darnell's tasty sauce off of her. As I get ready to make love to my sweet girlfriend I hear a faint high pitched squeal from across the apartment, 'There it is right on cue,' I think to myself happily.

Never underestimate two debauched professional players, ladies. You're always going to end up getting fucked in the end.