Broken Into Submission

Story Info
Young adult man gets more than he's ready for.
1.5k words
3.85
53.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though we were still really strangers, I was getting more comfortable being with him. We had only been together twice since meeting on the Internet a few weeks ago. He was tall, muscular and very dominating in appearance. I on the other hand am a bit on the short side and being so slim I really looked quite feminine when in his presence. The first time we met I was nervous. I'd never had a homosexual encounter before. We talk at length and I told him all about my fantasies of being used by a strong man. By the second time we got together I was calling him Master. He was very dominating, yet he was still gentile and respectful of my boundaries. I had never had anal sex before and he seemed more then fine with taking it slow and waiting until I was ready. I was more then glad to get on my knees and suck on his huge hard cock, which I did, and he called me his bitch as he released his load in my throat. His strong hands made me feel so vulnerable and that turned me on. He put me over his lap spanked me with one hand gripped around my neck. I came harder then I ever had before.

The third time we met he was more aggressive from the moment I entered his apartment. As I walked through the door he grabbed me and said in an intimidating voice "Take off your clothes and get on your knees...now!" My heart jumped as I tried to respond but I was too nervous to speak so all that came out was a whisper. "What was that bitch boy?!" he shouted "I said take it off!" I was frightened by his new found aggression and apparent disregard for my nervous inhibitions. "Yes, yes Master" I finally blurted out. I stripped off all my clothes as quickly as I could and got on my knees.

Before I could turn to see what he had planned next a leash was forced around my neck by his strong hands. He was now naked as well, and fully erect. "Suck it" he demanded as he pulled the leash tight and opened my mouth with the tip of his cock. Each thrust was deeper and harder. I gagged but he did not stop. My dick was beginning to get firm as he called me degrading names and said I deserved to be used.

He took his cock out of my mouth and pulled the leash even tighter. "Get down on your hands" he ordered. "Yes Master" I said and did as I was told. He was now walking me around on the leash like a dog. After a few laps around his apartment and a few more abusive comments he led me into the bed room. "Get on the bed and stick that little bitch ass in the air" he said. Now I was genuinely concerned, I hoped he didn't intend to fuck my virgin ass as I was not ready to go so far. "But...but..." I muttered. He would have none of my protests. After a firm stinging slap on the ass and another order I was up on the bed lying on a few pillows with my ass in the air.

Before I could inquire as to his intentions, a ball gag was forced into my mouth. I tried to turn around and plead for him to take it slower, but he shoved me back down and handcuffed my hands to the bed post. I was now completely at his whim, even if I wanted the events of the night to stop I could not do anything about it until he decided to let me go. This turned me on even more, yet I was frightened still. How well did I really know this man who had complete control over me?

After several firm spankings which brought me almost to climax he stopped abruptly. He pulled the leash tight once again and whispered in my ear "You want to see what it's really like to be my bitch?" A blindfold was pulled over my eyes and I felt the cold sensation of lube trickle down my crack and all over my asshole. "Oh no!" I thought to myself "He's really going to do it!" I tried to shout out for him to stop but it was muffled by the gag. "Now don't you go anywhere" my master said menacingly and left the room. I was immediately regretting trusting this man and wished to just go home. I didn't know if I should shout or whimper.

So I laid there leashed, gagged, blindfolded and cuffed to the bed. Though he was only gone for a few minutes the anticipation and dread was more then I could handle. I tried to get free, but it was no use. I accepted the situation and decided I must yield to my master and let him have his way with me, if I was luckily maybe it would be quick.

The door to the bed room opened. I was ready to be used against my will. I braced for the pain of his cock to make me cry, but the reality of the situation was graver then I had imagined. "You ready boy?" a deep voice asked menacingly. It was not the voice of my master. My heart jumped. "Who could that be?!" I wondered nervously. Then it dawned on me when I heard all the footsteps. The room began to fill with the strong, deep voices of men hollering and chuckling at me. They called me names that made it very clear I was their unwilling slave. "No! No!" I tried to scream through the gag. I should never have come! I should never have trusted him! I tried to break free but it was no use, and all the men found my squirming for help to be hilarious. They all broke out in laughter and my master whispered in my ear with the leash in hand "Get ready to be gang raped you sniveling little faggot" My screams turned to tears as I felt the tip of his cock at my asshole. The other men jeered him on and with one hard thrust his cock tore into my ass. My night of pain had begun.

I don't know how long I laid there as they ran the train on me. It felt like hours. One cock after another, each one feeling bigger then the last violated my tender virgin ass. Some penetrated me slow and deep, forcing me down towards the bed causing my dick to rub against the pillows underneath me. Others fucked me with quick painful thrusts. Some even pulled on the leash forcing me back onto their dicks. Their hands were gripped forcefully around my neck or shoulders. My screams and whimpers were muffled by the cat calls of the men and the violent slapping of my ass. When not penetrating me, the men rubbed they're cocks against my face and body assuring me that the night was nowhere near being over.

Just when I thought it would never end, the thick cock that was fucking my ass released its massive load inside of me. Then one by one, and some at the same time, the men began coming in my ass or on my back, even on my face. As the train of cocks slowed down, my ass was still burning with pain and my whimpers never stopped. When all of them were done they left the room and I was left momentarily with my violated ass sticking up in the air. Then my master came back. He removed the handcuffs from the bedpost and took off the ball gag. In between sobs I begged for him to let me go. They had each used me thoroughly, and I wanted desperately to get as far away from my master as I could. Without even acknowledging my cries for mercy he grabbed the leash used it to drag me off the bed and walked me reluctantly across the room. I was so certain I would be set free soon, but this was not the case. He tied the leash to the doorknob of a closet and used the cuffs once again to bind my hands behind my back. Dread set in once again as I lay there covered in the men's cum. I felt dirty and ashamed. "We'll be back for you later" my master said with calm indifference. I began to weep again as he left me alone in the room. I cried and wondered if I'd ever be set free. All I could do was listen to the men conversing and drinking in the next room. I had to wait there for the gang to come back for me, this time with drunken strength and rage. They would return to fuck me even more violently then before. I was truly being broken into submission.