Broken Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott: Yes sir.

Tibor: So after Christoph and I are done with you...

Scott: What do you mean Christoph?

Tibor's big palm swung around and slapped me in the face. The guys in the gym started laughing while I was on the floor being told I'm going to get used by his little boy toy also.

Tibor: Is my boys dick not good enough for you?

Scott: No sir.

Tibor: Good, because I promised him he could skull fuck you till he blows down your throat. Would you like that?

Scott: Yes sir.

Tibor: Ask nicely.

Scott: Please sir, can I choke on Christoph's big cock until he blows his load down my throat?

Tibor: Yes you can.

Scott: Thank you sir.

He let go of my hair since I could kneel on my own now. He started to circle me while he announced my proposition, make sure the crowd heard every word.

Tibor: You first choice is quick, there are about 25 men in this gym and after I am done, each of them can take their turn with you.

The crowd instantly erupted in cheers and whistles. There were guys in here that have never beaten me, so this would be the easiest way to fuck me.

Scott: What is my other choice sir?

Tibor: I get to set up you next three matches, each of them 30min, no DQ, unlimited submissions, KO's and pins, you are not allowed to fight back, but other than your challenger fucking you, no additional steaks can be added. After that we fight again and if the outcome is the same, the terms start over.

It was insane. I could take the guys now, or get my ass handed to me for the next few matches, and get a chance to get out of it. I didn't expect to say:

Scott: What would you like me to do sir?

Shocked, Tibor had a big grin on his face and replied:

Tibor: I want you to take the dives. You're boy really get off at watching you suffer.

My head starts swimming, all I could think about was what happened tonight. I had never been dominated like this, much less have gotten milked in the process. Just thinking about what happened was starting to get me hard all over again. Then I remembered Peter loving this show he'd seen tonight.

Scott: Please sir, let my boy watch me get my ass kicked and fucked like a little bitch.

The crowd brakes out in a mixture of cheers and boos. Tibor starts to smile, knowing that he gets to watch me be humiliated for at least 3 more matches. He gave a nod to his boy and Christoph strutted into the ring. His package was in front of my face and when he pulled it out my eye got wide. He was bigger than Tibor, at least 11 or 12 inches and uncut. I liked cock but this was more than I was used it.

Christoph: Open mouth bitch.

He grabbed the back of my head with both hands and forced his cock all the way in. My body tried to get away, but I was trapped. His dick forced me to gag over and over again. My eyes started to water as I choked in my own spit.

Christoph: Look at me bitch.

I brought my eyes up to meet his. His expression was cold as he kept forcing my body to convulse around his dick. I wasn't meant to enjoy this, I'm meant to know that I am just the hole that is getting fucked. He didn't slow down, he just held on tight, letting his balls hit my throat as they swung. His breathing started getting heavy and he pushed me down to the base. His balls tightened, he started to moan loudly and the head of his dick swelled up in my throat. His hips buck and I feel each shot fill my stomach with jizz. Each time I think he is done, another blast hits and I am drowning in Russian jock juice.

Christoph: Don't spill a drop pussy boy.

His orgasm subsides, and I think he'll let go, but I'm wrong. He pushes his hips forward, holds on tight with one hand and pinches my nose with the other. I struggled in vein, hearing him say "night night" before I choke and am knocked out on his dick.

I wake up and quickly realize the position I am in. I am on my back, my head hanging over the apron facing the crowd, my writs tied to the bottom rope and my ankles tied to the top ropes with my legs spread wide. My eyes come into focus and Peter is furiously jacking his cock in front my face. I have gotten him off enough times to know when he is close, and just like that, my face is coated with thick hot jizz. Nothing I could do to wipe it off when I hear Peter:

Peter: Fuck I always wanted to do that.

The crowd starts to cheer and I feel Tibor's hands grab my hips tight. My body jumps a little as I feel that thick uncut 9incher slapping my balls. I swallow hard in anticipation. I lost, and I want to be treated like a loser.

Tibor: You ready for this winner's cock soldier boy?

Scott: Yes, please fuck me sir.

Tibor: I told you this was gonna be dry, losers don't deserve lube.

Scott: Please rip my ass open with that Russian cock sir.

Tibor pushes that fat head into my pucker and despite my words, my body tries to reject the victors rod. Every muscle in my body stiffens and pain is all I know as he forces his member into my American hole. I grit my teeth while he pushes in slow, but once the head is in, any mercy is over. He rams his full length into my hole and the screaming begins.

It feels like a red-hot poker is inside of me as he pulses in and out of my hole. The ring is filled with screams and grunts as phones capture every minute of my humiliation. It was too painful for me to get hard again, but he kept pounding my prostate until my limp dick shot a small load.

Tibor: This right solider bitch, you wanted to lose didn't yah?

Scott: YES SIR!!

Tibor: You ready for that winner's load solider bitch?

Scott: YES!! BREED ME LIKE A BITCH!!

The moment I said it, Tibor started to grunt and push his cock in me to the hilt. I feel the head of his dick swell up and fire into me like a cannon. Each shot hit deeper, filling me up with that hot Russian spunk. Tibor finished unloading but stayed inside me as he undid my restraints. Once my ankles were free he pulled out and I have never felt so empty. It was only for a moment as he pushed my ankles to the side of my head and replaced his cock with a butt plug.

Tibor: Now you keep that in until you get home, got that?

Scott: Yes sir.

I am laying there collapsed on the floor, the guys clear out the ring and I pass out from exhaustion. Once I finally wake up, I hit the shower, feeling the plug and Tibor's milk inside of me. I find a note on my locker, explaining that Peter is going to be training with Tibor until I am no longer a jobber bitch. With nothing left, I go home to finish my humiliation and get some much-needed rest.

The next few weeks are ruff. The first match was against Christophe. The kid used me for practice, applying every power move in the book. The video is pretty much just me having my head planted in the canvas and my body convulsing. I think I counted 9 piledrivers in total before he finally broke me in on that 12inch cock.

Week 2 was a handicap match where I was constantly double teamed and ended up spit roasted and DP'ed for the first time. That hurt like hell.

The last match was never ending submission holds. It didn't matter how much I quit, the guy kept them on until I passed out, and then woke me up to do it all over again. I was milked 5 times before the match was over, and by the time I was getting fucked, I couldn't even get hard anymore.

It was finally time to meet up with Tibor again. I had been training my ass off waiting to win my freedom. Tibor stepped into the ring, grabbed his cock and said:

Tibor: Miss me soldier?

I instantly dropped to my knees and begged to suck his big Russian cock. Tibor had succeeded in turning me into a true jobber bitch. All I wanted was to be his punching back and his cum dumpster and Tibor was only too happy to comply. He fucked my face until I swallowed, kicked my ass for a few rounds, filled my ass with his juice and left me there for the crowd. I haven't won a match since.

12