Broken Routine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I try that stuff?" I asked. "I want you to do that to me. It looked like it felt good."

She and I untangled ourselves from each other, and she went to get her bottle. She said she had twenty-two of these left. I drank the bitter liquid, and I waited.

"Silly. It takes about half an hour for it to work." My mom explained. "In the meantime, we could do a sixty-nine." She said softly.

Soon, my mom and I were lying on the bed, licking each other's wet pussies. The room filled with our slurping and moaning sounds. We drove each other mad, and then backed off. Then drove each other to the edge, and backed off. The fourth time, we both dove right in, and made the other cum. It was one of the most amazing orgasms ever. My mom was breathing fast as she came down from hers.

"This is so much better than your father." She moaned.

"You're so much better than rick." I complimented. "Who knew you'd be this horny." I said laughing.

"My sex drive has always been high." She said as she and I stood up. "I think it's time." She said as she squeezed one of my boobs. Sure enough, a tiny drop of milk surfaced.

I laid down on the bed with my head on the pillows. She came and laid down with her head in my tits. She was lying on my left side. I positioned myself so my ankle was in between her legs, and on her pussy the whole time. It was slick with moisture, and I could feel her pulse as she humped it. She had her right hand around my calf like I had, and her left hand behind her holding my toes for better support to her pussy. Soon, she was sucking away at my tits, and milking them. Soon, she had gotten a rhythm going, and was humping my foot like a wild animal. Her humping was faster than mine, but I knew she was enjoying herself. She was hot. Incredibly hot. For a fifty year old, I mean. She came on my foot twice, and drained my boobs of all their contents. When she was done, she just laid there, happily licking her lips.

"It's not like we're cheating on them." She said softly five minutes later. "I mean, you are my daughter. We are together, like we said we'd be. We just didn't tell them we were going to have sex." She defended.

"Hey, rick?" I called mockingly. "I'm going to fuck my mother's brains out while you go fishing with my dad."

"Hey Brad?" she called out mockingly. "I'm going to breast feed my daughter while you two are gone. We're also going to eat each other out." She said smiling.

"Want to fuck?" I asked.

"With pleasure." She said as she seductively jiggled her boobs at me.

We were plenty wet, so our toy didn't really need lubricant. We just slid it up and down our pussies, and it was coated. I gently slid one end into her, and she moaned as it hit some very sensitive parts inside of her. I slid the other end in to me, and soon, our clits and lips were touching. Before I knew it, I was riding my mom, and she was sucking on my left boob. The milk was flowing again, and I was in heaven. You could hear the sound of the bed squeaking as it rocked with me on top of her. We were both moaning and fucking wildly. I rode her to orgasm, and loved every minute of it.

Soon, it was her turn. She took my place, and this time she was on top of me. It was amazing to see her riding me, with her big sagging tits ready for me to drink out of. The bed was squeaking fast as we fucked, and it was so amazing. I was drinking her milk as she rode me. It was the most amazing sex I ever had. The room was loud with sound. Our moaning, the bed squeaking under us, our pussies slapping together, me spanking her, and the juices squishing together every time we slammed into each other.

"I love you." She said softly as I held her in my arms after she came.

"I love you, too, mom." I said smiling. "I'm glad we did this."

That whole week was nothing else but us making love all day, and sometimes well into the night. When the men came back, my mom and I had both gone through a twenty four pack of her herbal supplement, and we'd broken in the double dildo. We had also needed to wash the sheets twice.

I fucked her on the couch, and I ate her out on the kitchen counter. She was so good to me, as she would always return the favor.

After that, whenever the men got together, my mom and I would always find time to make love to each other. It was a very nice relationship. We didn't have to always rely on our husbands to make love to us. We could rely on each other.

When she left that afternoon after our husbands came back from their fishing trip, I missed her very much. I longed for her to make love to me, and make me feel good. I longed for her to let me bite and kiss her. I wanted her so much. But after I got back into my routine with my husband, I realized I'd see her again, and we'd pick up right where we left off.

We talked on the phone often enough. Never about what we did. Our husbands were always around the corner listening. I couldn't wait until the next time they decided to take a fishing trip.

My wishes were granted sooner than I expected. We were all going to have a four day weekend. My mom was not working at her shop, and I was getting the day off from my boss. Rick and my father were getting days off as well that Friday. The boys wanted to go crabbing, and invited us to go along. I said I really didn't want to go because the ocean was something I never really liked. So, my dad said that to make things easier, I could go over to my mom's house instead this time. I was very glad of this. The boys would be gone all day Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday. They would be returning by sun set on Monday for the next day, and their respective work. The moment I found out I would be going, I packed everything. My trusted dildo, and my sexy panties. I was going to be so happy to see my mom. I could just see her getting ready to receive me as well. This was going to be interesting, because it was at her house, and not at mine. The day couldn't come soon enough.

Rick and I went over to their house for dinner. I sat next to my mom, and we both held hands under the table. Every once in a while, I'd squeeze her thigh, and she'd squeeze mine. All of us were engaged in a conversation so as not to make them suspicious. I took my shoe off of my left foot and caressed her leg with my bare foot. She shivered visibly, and I smiled as I got the desired effect. The boys said that they had changed their plans and decided to leave early tonight. They said they didn't want their cabin to be taken. They asked us once again before they left if we wanted to go or not. We both said no. We acted as sad as we could, and walked them to the door. Mom and I helped them put their gear in the truck. Soon the door was closed after we'd kissed them good bye, and the car was speeding away. Me and mom both watched as they left. I reached up and closed the curtains, and she went to lock the door.

I don't remember what happened in what order. All I know is clothing was being flung all over the living room, and shoes were being discarded in random places. And we met on the couch in a long wet kiss filled with moans and sighs.

"I've missed you, sexy girl." I purred as I started playing with her boobs.

"Mmmmmm. I've missed you too, my sexy daughter." She moaned.

"I'm so wet for you. I can't wait for you to taste what I have." I cooed.

"Oh yeah." She moaned loudly as I started to rub her hips on my thigh.

"You look so sexy on my lap, mommy." I moaned.

"Oh, honey, make love to your mommy." She moaned as we both started touching each other hungrily. "I want you so bad."

Without worrying about all the stuff strewn on the floor, we both walked into her room. She dug in her closet in a secret drawer, and took two small bottles out of it. She handed one to me, and we both drank their contents as quickly as possible. Half an hour from now, I'd be feeding my mother what she wanted, and vice versa.

"Rick tried to get me to make love to him. I actually managed to do just that and not give a damn about not getting off." I said as I laid down with my head at the head board of the bed.

"Brad tried to do me, too." She said as she laid facing the other way. Her hands grasped my hips as she pulled open my wet pussy lips. "I made love to him, and for once I had nothing to complain about. Funny thing is, they think it's because of themselves." She said.

"I know." I said as she started licking up and down my slit.

Once again, all that could be heard was the noise of slurping as I licked her out, and she did the same. We each did exactly what we knew we'd like.

My mom licked up and down my slit as I moaned. She was moaning into me because of the feelings I was giving her, and that made it all the better. She nibbled my clit at times, and made me jump and moan louder. She slid her tongue in and out of my hole, and I was creaming all over her mouth. I was in heaven. I wanted to give her the same heaven she was giving me.

I licked my mom's shaved labia, and nibbled on them. I slid my tongue up and down the depths of her slit, from clit to hole. Then when I got just close enough to the entrance, I backed off and suckled her labia some more. She and I drove ourselves to the edge at least four times.

"You ready?" she asked as she pulled her mouth away from me. "Ready to cum?"

"Yeah." I moaned. "Make me cum, mommy." I begged.

Soon, we both started massaging our clits with our tongues. We sensed the other close to cumming, and suckled on the clit some more. Suddenly, my mouth filled with her juice as hers filled with mine. The room filled with loud screams as we both came. I held my mom's juice in my mouth for a while just savoring it. Then I swallowed. I got the feeling she was doing the same thing, because I heard her swallow a little while after.

She flipped herself over, and we both wrapped our arms around each other. We started kissing as we tried to taste the other's lingering cum. Being with this woman made me feel things I never thought I could feel. She was soft, and gentle, and she was sensual, and her voice was music to my ears. She had a high sex drive just like me, and her over weight appearance and large breasts attracted me to her. I don't know why, but I also got excited at the fact that my mom was an older lady, and I got to make love to her. It turned me on beyond belief. I never wanted the boys to come back. I wanted this to be what we always did. Always.

Her tongue was deep in my mouth for a while as we kissed. I felt the moisture collecting in my pussy again. I needed to be with this woman always. It was my turn now. My tongue made its way into her mouth, and I licked and sucked for all I was worth. I was so happy to be with her. While we kissed, our hands roamed all over the other's body. My hands squeezed her ass, her boobs, and I got to spank her a few times like she did me. I found that so fucking arousing.

"Let mommy make love to you with her foot, honey." She said as we broke apart from our long make out session. "Let mommy make you cum again."

"I can't take it!" I moaned. "Make me cum again, momma." I begged.

Once again, I was lying on her left side, and my head was at her tits. I took one nipple into my mouth and started nibbling and sucking. Her right ankle wound up between my legs again, and I was riding her slowly at first. Her boobs were full of milk, and I was drinking it slowly as I gently rode the waves of my pleasure on her foot. Who knew feet could be so hot? Soon, I could feel her boobs emptying, and the approach of my orgasm. So I sped up on the bucking, and soon, I was cumming like I'd never been able to cum with Rick. My orgasm lasted for a while. When I finished, my heart was beating fast, and I felt so good.

"Oh, honey you look so happy." My mom said smiling. "We should've done this a lot sooner." She said as she and I switched positions. I could see a smear of cum on her foot from my climax.

"I didn't know we were going to do it in the first place." I said as I turned to lay on my left side. "I had never even looked at you that way."

"I was shocked you didn't stop this when it first started." She said as I slipped my right foot on to her sopping wet pussy.

"I had my doubts." I said as she started sucking slowly and riding me slow. "But that night I had been left alone by Rick, and I wanted to cum so bad. I just didn't care how it was. I was getting pretty wet while we held each other, and I wanted to just go into the bathroom and masturbate. But as you can tell, I'm not very quiet. So you would've known." I explained. "I never thought much about incest."

"I didn't either." She said as we both looked into each other's eyes. "You were sort of right. At my age, no one would want to be with me."

"Oh, mom. You are a sexy MILF." I said smiling. "I'm glad it's us."

"I feel so self-conscious though. I am on the chubby side." She said smiling shyly at me as she returned back to sucking on my right nipple.

"Mom, I love the way you look. I need those love handles." I added smiling at her. "What else am I going to hold on to when I'm riding you?" I asked as she emptied out my breast.

"It means a lot to hear you say that." She said as she and I kissed. As we made out, she came all over my foot. I was glad I was able to please her like that. I've never heard two louder people than us when we have sex.

When she finished, we dove into another embrace and long make out session. I was just content to kiss her lips, and run my hands all over her. Squeezing her ass gently, and spanking it, and getting to pinch her waist line. She was attractive to me, and I loved to take my time and warship her.

I turned her on her back, and kissed her lips, nibbling on them. I suckled and bit her ear, much to her delight. I planted kisses all over her boobs, and her shoulders, and arms. I grazed my teeth along her love handles and bit and kissed them. She was moaning and squirming, and begging me to let her cum. But no. Not yet. I placed myself between her legs, and licked up all the cream that was gathering in her hole due to my ministrations. She was so hot, and wet, and ready to be fucked. She was moaning loudly, and making me really want to just take her. But I couldn't. I licked up and down her pussy, and suckled on her clit some, and ate all her juices. We were soaking the sheets. But we didn't care. That was sex for you. Sticky, hot, sweaty, messy, and noisy if you were having a good time.

I got off her and went to my suit case. I dug into it, and pulled out the double ended dildo. I walked back to where she lay, and I gently inserted it into her mouth. She was going to warm up the end that was going to go in her. I was going to suck it at the same time, so I could warm up my end.

When it was wet, and ready, I gently inserted it into her. She moaned with pleasure, and I climbed on top of her, and impaled myself. We both moaned as we got into the rhythm. She was hot. I couldn't stop pinching her boobs, and kissing her. She was moaning and gasping for breath.

My boobs were dangling right in front of her face, and she started to suckle them one at a time. The passion mounted, and soon, I was riding her faster and wilder. All of a sudden, my moan rose as I came. The wave crashed over me without warning. After it was over, I lay there on top of her, spent.

My mom and I smiled at each other. I climbed off of her, and the end of the dildo slid out of me. My mom looked sexy with a plastic cock sticking up out from between her legs. I grinned as I reached over to pull it out.

"I want to ride you, now." She said with a smile.

I slid the cock back into me, and I waited for her to come back on top of me. She climbed on, and slid her end back into her. She looked good on top of me, too. Her boobs were dangling in front of me, and I reached up and touched them. She shivered visibly as I ran my fingers along the skin. I took one nipple into my mouth and started licking it. And suckling it. The flow of milk started up fast, and I could tell she was really loving it. I could feel her excitement mounting as she rode me. I emptied one boob out, then the other. Soon, I had her cumming again. It was very amazing to see her face as she orgasmed. The room was full of squeaks and moans as we made love.

For the rest of the night, that's all we did. We had dinner a little late, and then we went to sleep around four in the morning. When we awoke we ate breakfast, and took a shower. It was pointless, though, because we just ended up in bed again. Mom and I made love the whole weekend until the men returned from their fishing trip. By the time they came back, we had to put our toy away, and mom had to conceal the medicine that made us lactate. It was fun though, making them believe that nothing was going on. Mom and I were glad to break that monotonous routine the men called marriage.

12