Broken Vows Ch. 5

Story Info
Uncle makes an offer the Father can't refuse.
7.8k words
4.22
281.6k
43

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteamyChik
SteamyChik
325 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, thank goodness. Any characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18. Chapters 1, 2, 4 and 5 are in Non-Consent; Chapter 3 is in Incest. A big *MUAH* to my faithful readers, love ya!

* * * * *

Sister Mary stopped lecturing as the bell rang.

“Goodbye class and have a wonderful, safe Spring Break. Be sure to say your prayers!” Sister Mary said loudly over the hum of children’s voices.

The children raced out the door waving, shouting good-byes chattering excitedly about their plans for the coming vacation. Most of them would be returning home. A few would stay over, forgotten or neglected by parents and relatives. It was these children that her heart went out too.

After her parent’s death when she was eight, her relatives had sent her here and left her. She had grown up at the convent and school for girls learning to love the life of the nun. She had decided to join the Order upon graduation, but had felt confusion over the sexual awakening of her young body. On the night of her 18th birthday, she had been summoned by Father Kirk and taught about the special Order of nuns that fulfilled the needs and desires of the Fathers. He had seduced her and taken her virginity forcibly, yet at the same time making sure she enjoyed it. She had had several orgasms and was quite shattered by the entire episode.

The next morning, her meeting with Sister Purity had gone equally strangely. She had been prepared to tell Sister Purity that she could not stay and take her vows. However, Sister Purity had other ideas and had introduced young Mary into lesbian love. Mary had been so overcome by hormones and sexual satisfaction that she professed her desire to stay in the Order. This of course meant she would be in the special Order of nuns and required to serve the Fathers and even the other Sisters as needed. Still shy and unsure about her place in the Order, Mary had adapted as best she could. Her normal duties of teaching, helping in the dorms, working at the homeless shelter and other responsibilities were still a significant part of her life. She found she spent many hours on her knees in prayer also.

Mary looked up at the empty classroom and sighed. She walked around the room, her white habit swishing, and put the desks and papers in order. Looking around the room one last time, she saw that everything was neat and tidy. Mary smiled and turned off the light, closed the door and locked it.

Mary looked up in time to see Father Kirk disappear into his office with a visitor to the parish. She blushed as she thought of Father Kirk’s office and how he had fucked her in there. She leaned against the wall remembering how his hands, lips and fingers had invaded her body, making her sigh and moan. She felt moisture dampening her thighs and her nipples hardening against her habit. She almost always felt aroused, completely naked under her habit. She had not been allowed to wear any clothing since joining the Order. All the nuns in the Order were required to go naked under their habits. She also shaved her legs and between her legs completely. This made her extra sensitive to the material of the soft habit brushing against her smooth legs like a caress. It also seemed to keep her wet and ready.

Pushing off from the wall, Mary walked slowly down the hall and past Father Kirk’s door. The door opened.

“Ah! Mary, just the person I wanted to see. Please step into my office, there is someone I would like you to meet,” Father Kirk said. He opened the door to his office and smiled at Mary, motioning her inside.

Mary’s heart fluttered as she stepped inside. She looked up and saw that the visitor was none other than her Uncle Benton.

“Uncle!” Mary exclaimed, flustered. “Uncle Benton, I’m so happy to see you. I didn’t know you were coming?” The last came out as a question. She had no idea why her Uncle Benton would come here. She had been here for over 10 years and he had never come for anything. He had paid for her schooling, but that had been with the money that he received when her parents had died. Why he had come now she had no clue.

“Well, well Mary. Let me look at you! Look how you have grown. Into a very nice young lady indeed,” Uncle Benton said. His eyes traveled up and down the white habit and rested back on her face. “Father Kirk was telling me that you excepted your aspirancy recently. I’m not surprised and quite pleased actually.”

Uncle Benton continued to look at her until she felt uncomfortable. She wondered what this was all about.

“Actually Mary, his being here has something to do with you and your dowry, I guess would be the best way to put it,” Father Kirk said. Father Kirk picked up a sheet of papers and looked at them. “It seems that you are a very rich young lady Mary. Your Uncle Benton has come forward to see how best to handle this since you have joined the Order and have no need of material possessions. The church provides all for you.” Father Kirk looked at Mary and saw a slow blush spread across her cheeks. Lovely, just lovely he thought as he cock grew hard in his robes.

Uncle Benton watched Mary too and noticed the pink flush highlight her cheeks. Incredible, so sweet and pretty. To bad he had not known about this little beauty that had been tucked away all these years, he thought to himself. “Ahem, yes, well, so here I am Mary wondering what to do with all this money. Technically it is your money and since you are of age, the funds have legally reverted to your name for management and dispersal.” He looked back to Father Kirk.

Mary looked from one to the other and wondered what they wanted from her. She didn’t care what happened to the money. She planned on remaining in the Order forever. Looking at Father Kirk, she asked, “Father? What do I need to do?”

At that moment, Uncle Benton interrupted her. “Mary, would you mind waiting outside for a bit, I have something to discuss with Father Kirk. Please? If you don’t mind?”

Mary looked to Father Kirk and he nodded. “Of course, Uncle Benton, Father, I’ll be right outside the door when you need me again.” Leaving the room in a swish of white habit, she made a wonderful picture of wholesome innocence. She left and closed the door gently behind her. How strange she thought. I’m rich but not for long I suppose. I guess I will give the money to Uncle Benton. Or should I give it to the church? I don’t know what to do! She waited outside the door for perhaps 10 minutes. Not that she would try to eavesdrop, but still she could not hear even a murmur of voices. How strange she thought. I can’t hear a thing going on in there. I wonder if the room is soundproof? Blushing she remembered her screams and moans. It must be or surely they would have called the police I was so loud, she thought.

Finally the door opened and Father Kirk led her back into the room.

“Mary, after going over the legal documents with Mr. Benton, I became aware of a clause the said if for any reason you were not able or available to accept the monies from the fund your parents left you, the money would revert to your Uncle. However, he has made the church a very generous offer under certain circumstances.”

Mary looked at Father Kirk and waited. She had always been attracted to his charismatic personality and after having him take her body sexually, she loved him totally.

Father Kirk continued, “I want you to go with Uncle Benton now and he will bring you back tomorrow. You are to do whatever he asks you to do. He will not hurt you.” At the last statement he looked at Uncle Benton, making the man squirm.

Mary was dumbfounded. She couldn’t believe her ears. “But Father! Please Father, I…” Mary wailed and began to cry.

A resounding slap on her face halted her words. Father Kirk stood as if he done nothing. He looked at Uncle Benton and said, “Please excuse Mary and I for a moment.” It was an order not a request. Uncle Benton scurried out of the room and closed the door.

Father Kirk looked at Mary crying softly, the imprint of his big hand on her lovely cheek. “Mary, dear Mary. Did you think that your life would always be smooth and perfect? Sometimes you have to do things for the church that you find abhorrent. Come here to me, child.” Father Kirk held his arms out to Mary.

Mary stumbled into them and cried on Father Kirk’s shoulder. He stroked her back for a few moments then rearranged her white veil. “Shh, child. This will provide the church with money for a new section of classrooms, and addition to the library and funding for scholarships. All for a taste of your sweet innocence.”

“H…how can you make me d…do this, Father? I thought that I would be serving only you, the Fathers and my Sisters. Not…anyone else, please Father I don’t make me do this. Isn’t there any other way?” Mary begged tearfully. She clung to Father Kirk her mentor and first lover.

“Mary, look at me,” Father Kirk said. Lifting her face with his fingers until her tear-filled eyes were looking at his, he said, “This is the way I want it to be. You will do this because I tell you to. You will do this to the best of your ability because it is what is needed. You will give yourself to your Uncle, open your mouth and legs to him let him fuck you any way he wishes. You will do this because you have given yourself to this Order, and to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Mary whispered her thoughts confused and shocked. She listened as Father Kirk went on, barely hearing him as he spoke.

“I have explained to him that you are untrained and very naive. He is not expecting miracles here. He is enthralled with the concept of taking you because you are forbidden. Before he leaves here, the money will already be signed over to the church. However, you must fulfill the church’s bargain to make the signature binding. I am going to get him now and you will leave with him. He has promised to bring you back, unharmed tomorrow. For your peace of mind, he will be followed to ensure that he does as he says. Mary, you are important to us and we will not let anything harm you. We want you back. I want you back.” With that, Father Kirk kissed her mouth hard and pulled her into a tight embrace. Letting her go he said again, “I want you back, Mary, remember that.”

Mary touched her lips where Father Kirk had kissed them, still feeling the tingle of his touch. She was dazed by what was happening. She looked up with trepidation as her Uncle Benton came back into the room, all smiles.

“Everything settled then?” He asked cheerfully, just like he was negotiating on a new car or pony. While waiting outside the door, he had been thinking of all the delicious, nasty fun he would have with his niece. By God, he had not known what a looker she was or he would have had her living with him all this time. Of course, now he had basically just paid a fortune to fuck her but it was with her own money. They whole thing amused him to no end. He was filthy rich already, with the emphasis on filthy. He couldn’t wait to see if he could shock the composure of his niece the nun. She looked so pristine, so pure in her white habit and veil. He couldn’t wait to corrupt her.

“Mary,” Father Kirk said, looking at her.

Mary cleared her suddenly dry throat and whispered, “Yes, Uncle Benton, everything is settled.” She went and stood beside him and realized how tall he was. Looking at him for the first time as a woman would look at a man, she saw the hard glint in his gray eyes. Even under his suit she could tell he worked out and was strong. His blonde hair had an expensive cut that let a lock of hair fall rakishly across his forehead. She supposed most women and some men would consider him handsome. She just felt revulsion.

Father Kirk watched Mr. Benton head toward the door with Mary following. “Mr. Benton,” he called.

“Yes?” Mr. Benton replied, stopping and turning around his hand grabbed Mary’s wrist possessively.

“Tomorrow at 3:00 p.m., no later,” Father Kirk said the tone of his voice holding a hint of threat.

“Of course, Father, as we agreed,” Mr. Benton said dryly. S.O.B. he thought. You just sold your newest, youngest, most naive nun to me for money. Hypocrite. He left the room and headed for the outer door.

Father Kirk called Father Jameson and Father Flanigan into his office. He waited only a few moments until they arrived.

“Yes, Father Kirk?” Father Jameson the newest Father to the Order asked.

“Father Flanigan, Jameson, I want you both to follow that despicable man that just left with our Mary. Make sure he does not hurt her, but do not interfere otherwise. She is to be back here by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow. Be sure that happens. Go now.” After they left, he sent for Sister Purity, the stress of the situation causing him to need relief. He didn’t relish telling his sister what had just happened, but he knew just how to shut up her ranting.

Father Flanigan and Jameson went immediately without asking questions. They had thought young Mary was to be theirs tonight, but plans change. They trusted Father Kirk completely and unquestioningly. Climbing into the convent car, they were just able to catch Mr. Benton and Mary leaving the grounds. They followed behind him at a discreet distance.

As soon as they got on the road, Uncle Benton said, “Lift up your habit, girl, I want to see your thighs. I want to drive down the road with a nun in my car and her thighs exposed.” He laughed a little and watched with interest as his niece raised her white habit slowly. “Take all the time you want, Mary, just gets me more excited.” He glanced down as her habit went up over her knees. “More, Mary, all the way up to your little snatch, if you don’t mind.”

Mary couldn’t help a cry escaping her lips as tears streamed down her face. Her hands bunched up the voluminous habit until it was gathered up around her hips. Her long legs, shaved smooth gleamed in the sunlight. She felt more exposed now than ever before with Father Kirk or Sister Purity.

Uncle Benton looked up at Mary’s tears and said, “Ah, yes that’s nice Mary. I like that you know.” He reached over to her leg and slid his hand up her inner thigh. “Mmm, very smooth Mary. Who do you shave for hmmm?” His hand stroked her inner thigh, getting closer and closer to her pussy making her squirm back against the seat. “So silent little Mary? Taken a vow of silence?” Benton laughed at his own play on words. “I’ll have you talking before too long, Mary, saying things you can’t even imagine.”

Uncle Benton removed his hand from her thigh and negotiated a turn on a highway cloverleaf, then put it back. “Turn more this way Mary, I can’t reach you quite,” he said. “By George!” He exclaimed as his fingers found Mary’s hairless, bald crotch. “You little minx! You are shaved bald.” His fingers pinched her tender mons. “Not to mention the fact that you don’t have any panties on. Well, well, isn’t that enlightening. Makes me rethink this nun business completely. How delightful!” He fingers explored between Mary’s legs until he found her wet slit. Running his fingers up and down her slit, he pushed his fingers inside her.

“You are a wet little thing, Mary. What naughty business have you been up to in that convent? How interesting.” He finger fucked her while they drove, seemingly tireless, listening to the wet slurping sounds his fingers made buried in his nieces cunt. He barely looked at Mary and didn’t expect or want a response from her. “Spread you legs wider Mary, that’s a girl.” He pushed his fingers deep into her and put his thumb on her clitoris. He felt the tiny bud swell under his thumb and smiled. Popping it back and forth he felt his niece get wetter, coating his fingers. Still watching the road, he heard a small gasp from her. Glancing over at her he caught her with her eyes closed and her teeth clenched trying to deny the pleasure she was receiving. Her naked legs were wide apart as ordered and he could see his fingers buried in her cunt between her bald pussy lips, which glistened with her juices. He nearly shot his load right then. “Whew! Mary I better stop this right now before I make a mess,” he said crudely. Taking his fingers out of her and his thumb off her clit, he left her hanging there, so close to orgasm that he knew she was in agony. “It’s ok Mary, I’ll take care of that little problem in a bit.” He hummed to himself as he drove.

Mary, glassy eyed, stared out the front window of the car. Her mind refused to acknowledge what was happening to her. This horrible stranger, her uncle, had bought her services for the night. She was appalled and disgusted. Even more so since she had been about to climax because of what he was doing to her. She shuddered and began to sit up and straighten her habit around her legs again.

Uncle Benton’s hand shot out and he said amused, “No, no. I want your habit to stay up so I can see your naughty little nuns cunt.”

Mary was mortified but did as she was told. They rode in silence for a few more miles and then turned onto an old gravel drive approaching an old, distinguished looking hotel. It was set back in a forest of trees and looked like an old English estate with ivy covering the walls. Two men dressed in a tuxes came to open the doors as they drove up. Mary began to push down her habit.

“No!” Benton said sharply.

Mary’s hands trembled as she placed them helplessly on the seat. One man went to open the door for Uncle Benton, the other to her door. Her man waited until Uncle Benton was standing by him before he opened her door. When he opened it, she was too paralyzed to move. If she got out of the car, her entire pussy would be exposed to all three men.

“Come Mary,” Uncle Benton said impatiently. “Help her out Hensley, my good man.” Uncle Benton’s eyes glittered as he watched Mary place one foot down on the gravel, her legs spread for just a moment exposing her bald cunt to their view.

Mortified, Mary scrambled out of the car, her habit finally falling down around her feet. She glanced briefly up at the man called Hensley and thought she saw a fleeting look of kindness and sympathy. Her head spinning with despair she followed Uncle Benton up the steps of the hotel. Entering the main lobby, she took in the antique rugs and furniture, the simple, understated elegance of old money. With Hensley and the other man on each side of her, she watched helplessly as Uncle Benton secured a room for them. She had no idea what he told the man at the counter. She didn’t think that he would care at all what was happening to her. For all he knew, she was a whore dressed like a nun. He probably didn’t care anyway. It was obvious this place would cater to the whims and avarice of the moneyed. Instinctively she began backing away only to feel Hensley softly, but firmly grab her wrist with strong fingers. She felt a chill go up her spine.

Uncle Benton completed the arrangements swiftly. He came to this out-of-the-way hotel specifically for his more base dalliances. The help was discreet, the service impeccable and the rooms soundproof.

“Thank you Mosley. As usual, please have dinner sent up around 8:00 p.m.” Uncle Benton said casually. He then turned away from the clerk and leaned against the counter looking at Mary. His little niece Mary. How pretty she looked standing like a frightened rabbit caught in a trap. Her eyes glittered with fear and he could see her breasts rising and falling with the rhythm of her breathing. He noticed Hensley’s fingers gripping her wrist lightly. How amusing, the little rabbit wanted to run. Pushing off from the counter, and tossing the key to the room in his right hand, he moved to the winding staircase. “Come along,” he said. Walking slowly up the plush, carpeted stairs, he reached the landing.

“James, thank you. You may go. Hensley, bring our little rabbit please.” Uncle Benton went to the last room at the far end of the hallway. Opening the door, he pushed it open and allowed Hensley to drag the reluctant Mary inside the room. He closed the door and locked it.

SteamyChik
SteamyChik
325 Followers