Broken Zippers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry grinned and pulled off the tee shirt, stepped out of his shorts and crawled between her legs. As he leaned forward to kiss her, he felt a soft hand grab his cock and guide the head across that wet slit. He thought back to how close he was to sliding inside his friend's wife by the pool and ignoring the feeling of guilt, pressed his hips forward. "Fuck, Shelly. You're really tight for..." He stopped midsentence and focused on burying his cock inside that slick tight hole.

"For just being gangbanged? Thanks. I was actually wondering." She lay back and felt her third cock of the evening plow into her vagina. She had to grab her breasts as the man increased the pace to keep them from flopping around.

Jerry groaned, "Fuck, Shelly, you're so beautiful. Play with your big nipples and cum on my cock." He watched as the girl reached up and pinched and pulled her fat nubs, the masses of flesh under them flopping up and down with each thrust. He felt a powerful feeling seeing the previously exhausted girl eagerly hump back against his attack on her pussy. "God damn, you love getting fucked, don't you?"

"Yes, yessss. I can't tell you how many times...uhh...uhhhh...yessss..I've fantasized about you guys taking me...using all my holes for your pleasure. God, yes. Fuck me." Shelly grunted as the boy ground his pelvis against her clit. Her nipples never felt harder, more sensitive. She never felt like such a total slut before and rather than embarrass her, it made her feel all the more excited. The thoughts about all those cocks piercing her...all those cocks wanting her again and again threw her over the edge. "Aaaahhh...aaaahhhhh...aaaa...fffffuuuuck!" She pulled hard on her nipples feeling the blissful explosion.

Jerry reached underneath and drove his finger into her anus as Shelly lifted her ass off the bed when she came. He let himself be bounced against that wide open crotch as she seemed to experience wave after wave of intense release. When she finally came down and collapsed, he grinned down on the panting girl. "I guess you weren't too tired after all." He pulled out of that sopping pussy and rolled her over on her side. He lay behind her and pushed his crotch against her ass.

Shelly was about to suggest a lube if he wanted anal, but instead he slipped back into her vagina and began spearing her from behind. She lifted her torso up as he slid an arm under her to grab her right tit.

"I know you're tired, but I just need to savor this a bit more. I heard Chuck say you are the best fuck he's ever had and I have to agree. You are so incredible." He pressed his crotch against that soft, fleshy ass, grabbed both huge tits and let the feelings take him. "Your nice plump ass. Tight pussy. Fuck, your tits. You have world-calls tits." He panted, "Fuck me, you feel so good." Jerry eagerly felt the welcoming ache climb to as peak. "Oh God. Uhhggg...ngggg...Shit!" He grunted, as he released spurt after spurt deep into the girl's womb. He kept pumping even after he couldn't cum anymore.

Shelly reached back and patted his ass. "Ok. I think you've spent all your seed into me."

"Sorry. I want to stay inside you all night. I may never get this chance again." Jerry whispered.

"Oh, you know that's not true. There's the sleeping naked together and all you boys have morning wood to take care of." She turned her head and kissed her friend, "Let's rinse off in the shower and if you get hard in the middle of the night, I'm sure you'll be back inside me. I'm a pretty deep sleeper."

12