Broker of Record Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing the phone on the sink ledge, Alison undid the button on her pants, then unzipped them, pushing them past her hips and down to the floor. As she sat on the edge of hard cover to the toilet seat, Alison peeled down her panties. They were sticking to her pussy and she wasn't surprised to see traces of wetness on them. Alison had shaved her pussy this morning as was her routine and her pussy lips were now clearly puffy with desire.

Alison slid her finger between her pussy lips and immediately moaned at the slick feel of her cunt around her finger. Reaching over with her right hand, Alison picked up the phone, opened the camera app and pressed play on the video button. The recording began with her legs and pussy visible and Alison struggled to keep her hand steady as she reached down with the other and again slid her finger inside.

Her eyes closed as she thought about Jack, Alison put pressure against her clit with her wrist, rubbing it as she hooked a finger inside her pussy. She let her moans free as she began to fuck her finger, quickly adding a second to stretch her out a bit. She began to fuck herself hard, struggling to hold the camera with the other hand. The concentration required to hold the camera at the right angle made it difficult for her to stay focused on her pussy and Alison slowed her playing before removing her fingers.

After a moment deliberation, Alison leaned forward into a crouch, placing the camera on the small wardrobe opposite the toilet. Leaning down to position it correctly, Alison could see her face filling up the video screen momentarily before she moved backwards, leaning back against the toilet cistern, her ass perched on the edge of the toilet seat cover again.

With both hands free, Alison was able to begin her normal method of masturbating. Her eyes closed, Alison fingered herself deeply with her right hand, using the left to rub her clit in small circles. Her moans filled the small washroom as Alison quickly brought herself to orgasm in front of the camera. The near constant state of arousal over the past few weeks had resulted in a sharp increase in the amount of time Alison spent fingering herself and her orgasms lately came quickly and hard.

Uncertain if that was enough for Jack and not remotely satisfied, Alison continued to play with herself, moaning and quietly breathing Jack's name. As her next orgasm approached, Alison whispered to herself, saying the words she often thought but only spoke when she was alone and close to coming.

"God..my pussy, that's it Jack, fuck my pussy. God Jack..so good, your cock is so good..fuck me, please Jack, fuck me, please fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt, fuck me Jack!"

The orgasm washed through her, her legs twitching, held together only by the panties and pants at her ankles. Alison shuddered and moaned, feeling the wetness from her cum drip out of her pussy and coat her thighs. After an eternity of aftershocks, Alison finally withdrew her fingers from her pussy, rubbing her right hand on her thigh before leaning forward and picking up the phone and looking into the camera.

"I hope that was OK Jack. Um..thank you."

Alison stopped the recording and saw that it was just over 7 minutes. She hurriedly washed her hands and pulled her wet panties up over her tingling pussy, doing up the pants and struggling with the waist button with her trembling hands. She stood for a moment to collect herself before opening the door, half expecting to see a crowd of people standing outside the washroom. To her relief, the office remained deserted.

Alison walked down the hall to the training room and as instructed, quietly opened the door.

Inside the training room, one of the long tables used for classes had been set up and on it, were Jack and Megan.

Jack's back was to the door, straddling Megan as she lay on the table on her back. Jack had shed his suit jacket but still had on the white dress shirt from earlier. His jeans and underwear, if he wore underwear, were gone. Alison watched as Jack's ass clenched as he thrust forward, his hands forward on the table up past Megan's head.

Jack's body was blocking most of Alison's view of the top half of Megan's body. Her black dress was still on, though underneath it there was no underwear. Alison could see that Megan had a small tuft of blonde hair above her pussy. Like Jack's, her underwear was nowhere in sight.

Alison could see the tight top Megan was wearing earlier, on the floor, along with the push up bra. Alison could see that Megan's elbows were out to either side, her hands presumably pushing in at her tits. Despite the fact that she couldn't see much of Megan, Alison could hear her clearly.

"That's it Jacky..fuck my tits. God baby..your dick is so hard..fuck my tits...yes, that's it, fuck me. You like my big tits don't you Jack, you like fucking my tits..."

Jack grunted in response and Alison realized that he was straddling Megan's chest, his balls resting at the top of her stomach as he thrust his cock between Megan's tits.

Tit fucking was not something Alison had ever tried and she wasn't sure if hers were big enough for it to work. Following her break up with Nathan, Alison had ventured onto a few porn sites and watched some videos of women being tit fucked. She didn't fully understand the appeal but liked the thought of a man's weight on her and him using another part of her body to satisfy himself. The cum shot on the tits and face seemed to be a big part of the appeal and Alison had wondered if she would enjoy that if given the chance.

Judging my Megan's words and her moans, she was enjoying the feel of Jack's cock between her tits. Neither Jack nor Megan appeared to have heard Alison open the door but she was sure that given his instructions, Jack had wanted her to see this. Alison knew that if Jack shifted his body much, Megan could see her so she ducked down slightly and placed the phone on a pile of chairs near the door.

As she slowly backed out of the room in a crouch, Alison saw Jack's thrusting increase in speed, the table swaying a bit underneath them. Alison was starting to close the door when Jack spoke.

"You little slut Megan..here it comes, here comes my load. Take that cum you little whore!"

The last word was elongated as Jack thrust hard and then moaned. Alison saw a few drops of cum fly to the side as Jack blew his load on Megan. Given the amount he had shot the first time she saw him cum, Alison was sure that Jack had covered Megan's tits, neck and maybe even her face, with a layer of cum.

Alison's pussy, still soaking wet from her session in the washroom, twitched and tingled at the thought of taking Jack's cum like that, at satisfying him.

Megan was moaning incoherently, her hands still pressing her tits together, as Jack shuddered, his shoulders shaking. Alison closed the door as quietly as she had opened it, then remained crouched near it, listening.

As she crouched near the door, shuddering, Alison struggled to make sense of the day. Why had jack orchestrated that show, so that she would walk in on him tit fucking Megan? He had clearly been turned on by Alison when he was touching her, but instead of doing anything with her, he had sent her away to play with herself and called in Megan. Why would he not have used her for it? Did he maybe think she didn't have big enough tits for that? Or was she somehow not worth him using? As she crouched by the door, bewildered, Alison could hear Jack and Megan talking.

"God Jacky, you blew a huge load that time."

Jack's voice held a tone of annoyance that had been absent when he had been speaking with Alison.

"I've told you Megan, don't call me Jacky."

Megan's voice was petulant when she replied.

"Fine, sheesh, sorry Jack, didn't realize you were so sensitive."

There was no reply from Jack, and after a few seconds, Megan spoke again.

"Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that, I know I did! I need a towel or something!"

Alison heard Jack get off the table, walk across the room and back and then speak.

"Here. I want you to collect it in here."

Megan laughed as she took whatever it was Jack had handed her.

"A coffee cup? You giving me a treat for later Jacky? Sorry, Jack, I mean."

Alison heard the sound of the table being moved and the conversation grew muffled. Alison stepped back from the door and checked to make sure no one was watching her as she obviously eavesdropped on a conversation. The office was still quiet as a tomb and Alison quickly poked her head down each office along the hall to make sure no one was quietly working away. Certain that the office was empty except for Jack, Megan and herself, Alison returned to the door to try to listen to the conversation again.

As she reached the door and started to lean in, the door opened suddenly and Alison jumped back, startled.

"Jesus, Alison, what's wrong with you? What are you doing here?"

Megan extended Alison's name in that annoying way she had taken to doing, pronouncing the 'i' as if it was a long 'e'.

"I, um, I dropped some binders in there earlier and needed to collect them."

As Alison spoke, she could see Jack in the background, once again fully dressed, his attention on his phone, ignoring the conversation. Megan was also dressed and seemed to have managed to collect the cum that Jack had shot on her. Her face, neck and cleavage, while a little shiny, didn't have anything obviously on them.

"Can't you do anything right Aleeson? It's not like your job is hard."

Megan stood in the door, one hand on the door frame, the other holding a coffee cup at an angle next to her hip, on the opposite of Alison.

Jack suddenly looked up and Alison could see an expression of annoyance cross his face. He held the phone in his hand and walked over as he spoke.

"Be nice Megan. The girl looks tired. Go get her a coffee."

Megan turned to Jack, looking angry at the instructions. As she began to speak, her eyes suddenly shot to the coffee cup in her hand and Alison thought she looked like a caricature of someone suddenly getting the point.

"Good idea Jack..I'll get her one with cream and sugar, for the energy."

With a smirk on her face, Megan walked by Alison toward the kitchen, the coffee cup in her hand always managing to be tilted away from view.

Alison turned to find Jack leaning against the doorway, watching her.

"I watched the beginning of the video. Not exactly what I had in mind."

Alison blushed and stammered out an answer.

"I..it gets better, I set it up on the counter after a minute."

Jack raised his eyebrows and smiled slightly.

"Really? Excellent. I will make sure to watch it all then."

His eyes focused down the hallway for a moment and he spoke again, quieter this time, but quicker.

"You saw us when you brought the phone in, yes?"

Alison nodded quickly. She glanced down the hall to see Megan returning, a full copy of coffee in what appeared to be the same mug.

"Then you know what is in the coffee?"

Alison swallowed and nodded. A moment later, Megan poked her shoulder with a finger.

"Here Alison, have some coffee."

The gleeful expression on Megan's face was so transparent that if Alison had not already deduced what was happening, she would have had to have been an idiot to not be suspicious.

Alison looked at Megan, then over at Jack, who was watching with a half-smile. He scratched his arm idly, then spoke, tilting his head towards the cup.

"Don't you want it? If you don't, I am sure Megan would take it."

Megan's expression faltered, confused by the comment, her eyes questioning as she looked to Jack. Alison looked at Jack as well. A part of her still felt like she was watching a character in a movie and she knew what the next line should be.

"I want it."

Alison took a large sip of the coffee, the sugar and cream not completely concealing the taste of Jack's cum.

Jack's smile had reached his eyes as he watched her take the sip of the coffee. Megan's expression had turned gleeful again, though Alison knew that if she had any idea that Alison actually wanted Jack's cum anyway she could get it, that expression would have changed.

In a sing-song tone, Megan spoke.

"What do you think Aleeson? Is it yummy?"

Taking another large sip, Alison glanced at Megan before turning her eyes to Jack.

"I love it."

12