Bromfield's Temptations Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"$200"

I opened my wallet and took out three $100 bills, which I handed to her. The money disappeared into her clothing. She stood up.

"We might as well get the preliminaries over," she said. "Let's go in the bathroom for a minute."

I followed her into the bathroom. She began filling the sink with warm water.

"Please drop your pants and shorts," she said.

I did as she requested. She pulled me over to the sink so my cock was hanging over the basin.

She took my foreskin between her thumb and fore-finger. "Humm. I haven't seen one of these in a while," she said, as she pulled it back, exposing my bright red glans. She soaped her hands and gently washed my genitals. I knew she was looking for a sexually transmitted disease.

Despite the underlying sanitary reason for my mini bath, her skilled manual manipulation was sufficient to begin stiffening my cock. She smiled approvingly.

"Are you going to get undressed?" she asked.

"Yes. Are you?"

She didn't know whether I was kidding. "Of course," she said. As if to prove the point she reached behind her neck for her zipper. Then she turned around. "Can you unhook and unzip me?" she asked.

"Delighted," I said gallantly, as I lowered the zipper below her waist.

I watched her step gracefully out of her dress and drape it carefully over the back of the room's easy chair. I had my pants off, and was unbuttoning my shirt as she pulled her half slip down and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a garter belt. Wonderful!

My shirt followed my pants across the room, and I unbuckled my wrist watch and laid it on the night table. Then I stretched full length on the bed and watched her stretch her arms in a practiced motion behind her back to unsnap her bra.

I don't know about other men, but as much as I enjoy seeing naked breasts and watching them quiver, jiggle and sway when a woman moves, it is especially exciting to watch a woman reveal her breasts to me for the first time. Su Lin's breasts were full and beautifully rounded. Her nipples were dark, and rose from large brownish areolas. I longed to take one in my mouth.

Her mound was shaven except for a small patch of carefully trimmed hair just above it in the form of a heart. I wondered if she would let me go down on her.

"Would you like me to leave my garter belt on?"

"Yeh, that would be nice," I said.

Su Lin dug in her purse for a moment then handed me a packet.

"Do you want to put this on, or would you rather I did it?"

"You do it," I said.

She sat on the bed next to me. "We've got to make this little fellow stand up before we can put on his raincoat," she said, as she vigorously began stroking me. "Is there anything you'd like me to do, or you'd like to do?" she asked.

"Yeh, lie down and give me a hug," I said.

She swung her feet up on the bed and stretched out next to me, raising her arms as she did so. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her to me for a moment. I could feel her pillowy breasts mash tight against my chest. My manhood began nudging against her belly.

I stroked her flanks and hip. Then I scrunched down a bit and took one of those soft brown nipples between my lips and began to suck it.

"Oh, that feels good," she said. "Suck it harder."

I ran my fingers back and forth over her other nipple, teasing it and causing it to grow.

She had her hand under my chest and was pinching and pulling my tiny nipples. It felt good.

Then I began to go further down.

Her belly was slightly extended. It was sexy as hell, and I wondered briefly if she could be pregnant. I almost asked her, but decided that might not be tactful. Besides, it had been many years since I had last been in bed with a prostitute on a professional level, and I was trying to learn what I could about the modern day modus operandi of an average hotel whore.

(to be continued)