Brooke Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers

Kelley looked at us and said, "Do you two...do that?"

"Of course," she said. "All the time."

"I can see why," Kelley said, trying to get up the strength to get off the table.

The entire episode was rehashed in full detail over dinner with Bob. He had to reposition his hard cock a couple times near the end, but he otherwise enjoyed the tale.

"Now, that's all pretty interesting because Scott made it sound like she's a little bit of a prude," Bob told us. "At least that's the impression he gave. I guess maybe you've let her see the light."

"And you still want to fuck her, don't you?" Brooke said.

"Damn right."

"Maybe if you're a good boy," Brooke told her husband, tapping his hand lightly and grinning.

Bob was a very good boy in bed that night, managing to fuck both Brooke and I before midnight. Then it was my turn to shower with him in the morning and I got another taste of his cock...this time from behind...before it was over. Even at that, the day was very young and much, much more was in store.

Brooke and I chose that day to take a cab across the island to Philipsburg on the Dutch side. As we waited outside the front of the hotel, Kelley and Scott came out and we decided to share the cab and all go together. It worked out perfectly...and not just for me and Brooke.

Bob, of course, would have no part of an all-day shopping trip. He was fine spending time at the beach or sitting on the porch drinking a margarita, or two. Much to his surprise and pleasure, Lori had also decided to skip the trip to Philipsburg. She appeared on her porch in the same bikini Bob saw her in the previous day—a tastefully skimpy, bluish suit that went well with her long blonde hair and tanned skin. At first, she seemed unaware of Bob's presence and incessant staring. Then she saw him and waved bashfully. Bob had no way of knowing that all the pieces were in place for an afternoon he would not soon forget.

Bob fully expected the girl to wander off. Instead, she lingered on the porch for a while, standing at the railing and looking out over the beach. Bob was a few dozen yards away, but still had an adequate view of her flawless ass, legs, and back. She was young enough to retain her hourglass figure and old enough to be filled out in all the right places. He had certainly been aroused by the story about her Mom, but this teenager was enough to make him forget about Kelley for a while.

Bob couldn't have been more shocked when Lori walked off the porch and turned in his direction. He watched every step she took; the way her breasts moved in response to her legs striding through the sand.

Lori stopped at the step leading onto his porch and said, "Would you mind company?"

"Of course not."

"I'm Lori," she said, helping herself to a chair and crossing her legs.

"I'm Bob. I was with your Dad yesterday on a fishing trip."

She smiled and said sarcastically, "I bet THAT was fun."

Bob laughed. "We aren't single teenagers. I'm sure you had a better day than us."

Lori shook her head and replied, "I doubt it. There are not many guys here my age and the ones I've met are asses."

"Well then...let an old guy entertain you for a while."

"I like older men," Lori said with a serious look on her face. She adjusted her sunglasses and added, "They can be asses, too, of course, but I like maturity."

"What are you doing today?" Bob asked.

"Don't know. What do you suggest?"

Bob was taken aback by her question and disregarded saying what he was thinking. He finally said, "Have you ever been to Orient Beach?"

"Nope. This is my first time here."

"It's about a ten minute cab ride away," Bob said. "It's rather well known for being a 'clothing optional' beach."

Lori uncrossed her legs and leaned forward, saying, "You mean a nude beach? Really?"

"In full disclosure, I have to tell you that of all the times I've been there, the nude people should be dressed and the people in bikinis should be nude."

Lori laughed loudly and said, "Can we go? I'll help pay for the cab. Honest."

"If you have time and allowed to go, we can go."

"I'm eighteen," she said proudly. "I can do whatever I fuckin' want."

This time Bob laughed. "Get your stuff and meet me back here."

Lori literally ran back to her room, another sight that pleased Bob to no end. In less than five minutes, she was back with a bag full of beach supplies and a long t-shirt over her bikini.

"Let's go," she said excitedly.

Orient Beach, like many in the Caribbean, was a crescent shaped bay lined with hotels and condos. The beach itself was covered with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and people. By the time Lori and Bob arrived, they were chatting as if they had known each other for years and Bob let the teenager pick out their spot among the crowd. They laid out a towel Bob had brought and Lori dug in her bag for sunscreen after taking off her t-shirt.

They were seated close together and Bob saw Lori looking around them once she had the bottle of lotion in her hand.

"Look!" she said softly and pointing down the beach. "There's a woman sitting topless. Can I do that, please? My parents would NEVER let me do that."

"You think I'm going to say no?" Bob said honestly.

Lori giggled and reached behind her neck. In a matter of seconds, she had her bikini top off and Bob was trying not to stare at the best set of tits he'd ever laid eyes on. Lori put some lotion on her hand and began to spread it over her breasts, both of which sported an unmistakable outline of her bikini.

"I hope I don't burn too bad," she said without pausing.

"We won't stay long, if you think you will."

"I'm not leaving until I see a naked person," Lori insisted.

Then she lay on her stomach, handed the lotion to Bob, and told him, "Get my back and legs, please."

He didn't dare look around him and count the number of men who had most likely been gazing at her from the second they arrived. Bob just did his job, starting with her smooth shoulders and upper back. By the time he got to her waistline, he was practically shaking at the thought of having to do her legs. Bob couldn't, in good conscience, pass up the opportunity. Thus, with lotion in hand, he covered the bottom of one side of her ass and moved down her thigh to her knee and calf. Then he got the other side, starting at the calf and finishing with a lengthy swipe across her other cheek.

"There. You're safe now," Bob told her as she turned over.

"Thanks."

A second later, she said, "Oh, look. At the edge of the water over there. It's a naked guy coming this way. This is fantastic."

By the time he got close enough for us to see, he was, as expected, a man in his sixties with a beer belly and less than impressive cock.

"That is so cool," Lori exclaimed. Then, "I'm going in the water. You coming?"

"In a minute, maybe. You go ahead."

She trotted into the surf and gracefully dove head first under the waves. Lori swam like a pro away from the shoreline before stopping and turning to face Bob. The water was up to her neck. He saw her wave for him to join her.

Bob took a deep breath and walked into the water. He dove under one time, and then stood again to finish his walk to where Lori stood. They were nearly alone, with the closest person being a good twenty yards away. Bob saw Lori grinning and moving a bit. Soon he knew why.

Lori held up the bottom of her bikini.

"Hold this for me," she said, handing it to Bob.

He took it and watched her swim a little farther out, her delicious ass just above the water. She turned and came back, standing again with the top of her breasts above water.

"You're a great swimmer," he said.

She moved closer and told him, "Thanks. And thanks for bringing me here. This is so much fun."

Lori leaned up and kissed him lightly on the lips, her tits coming out of the water. Her hand rested on his crotch. She said softly, "Wouldn't it be cool to fuck in the ocean?"

Bob felt his cock twitch and begin to harden. Lori gripped it tighter.

"I think you need to find a guy your own age for that, Lori."

Her hand reached inside his trunks.

"Aren't you getting naked?"

"Not here. I don't want to be one of those old dudes at Orient Beach."

"Oh, I can tell already you aren't anything like that old guy we saw," she said, gripping his hard cock.

Bob was very glad his back was to the beach. It would be several minutes before he would be able to leave the water without embarrassment. Lori finally released his cock, stood close enough for her body to touch his, and said, "How many chances like this do you get in life, Bob?"

He allowed his hands to travel over her back and ass before saying, "If you can wait until we get back, I'll fuck you like none of your little boyfriends ever have. But I won't do it in public."

She smiled and answered, "That's fair. Now, I'm going to give the guys on the beach a show. Bring my bikini with you when you come in."

Bob floated in the water with just his head above the surface as he, and every other male on Orient Beach, watched the stark naked teenager stroll out of the water. She pulled her hair behind her head to squeeze water out of it, thrusting her chest out in the process. When she arrived at the towel with their stuff, she sat with her knees pulled up and her arms wrapped around them. A few minutes later, Bob joined her.

They stayed less than an hour. Lori put her bikini bottom and t-shirt back on and they gathered up their belongings before walking to the parking lot and finding a cab. Bob saw her nipples protruding under the thin material of the shirt and he wondered if she was as eager to get back to the hotel as he was. Or was her question about chances like this a flippant remark she never intended to answer?

Lori did keep her promise about helping to pay for the cab and Bob invited her to his room, knowing that having Brooke and I walk in on them was better than having her parents do the same. Bob didn't have to wait long to find out that Lori was going to make him keep his word. As soon as they had set down their beach gear, she went up to Bob and wrapped herself around him. She kissed him feverishly, exploring his mouth with her tongue and pressing her pussy against his cock. The moment it ended, he yanked off her shirt.

Lori pulled off his shirt and rubbed his crotch through his trunks while staring intensely into his eyes.

"Show me how a real man fucks," she commanded in the sexiest voice Bob had ever heard.

He untied her bikini bottom and pulled it off. She responded by pulling down his trunks. Before she could do anything else, Bob swept up the startled, naked teen into his arms and took her into the bedroom. She shrieked as he tossed her onto the bed, but the smile on her face assured him she was ready. Bob was on top of her immediately and they kissed once more, rolling on the bed with Lori's legs wrapped around him. Her energy aroused him, not to mention the feel of her lithe body. The result was an erection that rubbed against her stomach as they tumbled.

When they broke apart, Lori dived for the cock she had been feeling. She caressed it for only a moment before sliding her tongue from his balls to the tip. Lori teased the head for a little while until she finally slid it into her mouth. To Bob's enjoyment, she was meticulous at first, taking the cock all the way in before slowly pulling back. Her tongue never stopped working and soon she was bobbing up and down on the shaft like a pro...which she may have been, for all Bob knew.

He was glad when she quickly moved up to straddle his waist, placing her neatly shaven pussy directly over his stiff cock. Bob had never seen a more beautiful girl, with her blonde hair hanging over her shoulders and her firm tits waiting for his hands and mouth. Lori put the cock in place and, with a wicked grin, lowered herself onto it.

"Oh my God, that feels so good," he told her.

She was very wet and he was all the way in without issue. That's when he fully appreciated the tightness of her young pussy. She began to move and he just closed his eyes and enjoyed it.

"Fuck me, Bob," she said quietly. "Show me how a grown man can fuck a little girl like me."

He picked up the pace, holding her by the ass at first until he moved his hands to her tits. He massaged them a little rougher as the fucking continued, pulling on the nipples and watching them grow. Bob felt Lori tightening the muscles of her pussy around him and he drove his cock into her faster and harder.

"That's it," she moaned. "Fuck me!"

They rolled onto their sides, never missing a beat. Bob sucked on Lori's tits and lightly bit the nipples, feeling her pussy constrict in response. Then he was on top of her, pounding her pussy with his cock as hard as he could.

"Yes. Yes!" she cried out.

Bob had his hands under her soft ass, pulling her up to him with each thrust. She gripped his ass and demanded more. The bed rocked for several minutes as they brought each other closer.

"Oh fuck, yes! Just a little...more...," Lori sighed.

She came with a squeal of ecstasy, holding onto Bob as tight as she could while her orgasm burst through her body. Bob buried his face in her hair and urged her to keep cumming. She obeyed nicely. Then, with a massive grunt, his own orgasm erupted. Each new groan was accompanied by a deposit of his cum in her sweet, tight pussy as he drove his cock into her repeatedly. Even when he thought he was empty, a new tightening of her pussy around his cock led to another spurt.

Bob tumbled off of her so they could recover. Lori was the first to move, sliding on top and kissing him.

"Wow, you ARE good," she told him. "Tell me we can do this again."

"If I have my way, it will be a daily event."

Lori laughed, not having a clue what further adventures truly awaited them.

eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers
12