Brooke Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he was about to pour the juice, he jumped at the feeling of something at his waist.

"Thirsty?"

Lori's whispered voice in his ear took his mind off the shock of her arms around his body.

"Jesus," he muttered.

Scott put down the juice and said, "Leave me alone."

Lori's hands slid down his body to the top of his boxers.

"We're going to have to be REAL quiet," she said.

"We're going to have to go back to bed," Scott responded. "Don't touch me."

It was too late. Her hand was on his cock, rubbing the material of his boxers against it.

"I bet you're hard all night thinking about me, aren't you?" she murmured. "I'm naked right now. But you'll find that out soon enough."

Yes, he had felt her tits against his bare back and now his inevitable erection was returning as she gripped his cock harder. Once she determined it was hard enough, she pulled down on his boxers.

"Don't you dare," Scott hissed.

With the boxers half way down his thighs, Lori reached around for his cock. She stroked it until it pointed up the way she liked it best.

"Turn around."

He could barely make out his daughter's features as he turned and she kneeled down. But there was no mistaking the sensation of her tongue gliding over the length of his cock. The blood rushed into it like a raging current and Scott felt the cock expand to its fullest extent. All he could see was the top of her head as Lori steadily put more of it into her mouth and the cock hit her throat. She began a blowjob that Scott both dreaded and desired. She was clearly the most skilled of a handful of women who had done this to him. None before her, however, could say they were his daughter.

Scott was prepared to cum in her mouth if that's what she wanted. But it wasn't.

A moment later, she pulled off his boxers, rose to her feet, and sat on the edge of the counter.

"Now eat me," she told him quietly.

Scott saw her legs spread wider as Lori leaned back onto her hands. He bent over and put his lips on her pussy. Scott finally got his drink as his tongue rose over her pussy and Lori's juices clung to it. He put the tip of his tongue inside her and licked the top of her pussy. Scott felt his cock twitching at the thought of being there, entering that wet, warm cavity. Then he came out and continued the trip up to her clit. The engorged nub was easy to find among the folds of her skin and he licked it and sucked on it as she softly moaned.

He felt her body quiver the longer he worked over the clit. Would she cum like this?

No. Lori gently pushed him away and jumped onto the floor. Immediately, she turned so that her ass was facing him. She leaned on the counter and said, "Fuck me."

There was no debating the issue. Scott's throbbing cock was at her pussy instantly. The moment he felt the tip spreading her apart, he thrust forward. Lori hummed with joy as her father began to fuck her with equal loathing and lust. The sex was almost brutal, but it was what they both needed. The sound of their bodies smacking together echoed in the little kitchen, but likely never made it to the bedroom. No words were said; just the noise of Scott's big cock slithering in and out of Lori's pussy.

At first, he held her by the hips. Soon, however, he was clasping her tits, squeezing them tighter and tighter as his orgasm approached. Lori strained not to cry out or beg for more. She sensed the intensity of her father's desperate plunges into her body and let that suffice.

This time, he was the first to cum. Rasping moans supplemented the multiple loads of cum he emptied into her. Lori quickly followed with a protracted climax that she had to admit was one of the best ever. Whatever they each may have been thinking when it was over and they were pressed against the counter in fatigue, there was no denying the quality of the sex. If it was a battle of wills, Lori was winning by a landslide. Time would tell if Scott's advantage as parent would let him win the war.

12