Brooke Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers

We held hands as we walked through the apartment and to the car. I opened the door for her, and she got inside, as I walked around to the other side and got in.

Brooke leaned over and gave me a final kiss before we left the parking lot.

"What kind of room did you get for us?" Brooke asked as we left.

"It was going to be a surprise, but I got a room with a King Size bed and a Jacuzzi," I replied. "Dad let me put it on his charge card, so I went all the way!"

"What did he say about the King Size bed?" Brooke asked.

"He didn't ask what kind of room I got, and he didn't see the reservation, so he doesn't know," I replied.

"Do you think he's onto us?" Brooke asked.

"I don't think so. We've played it pretty safe, so I don't think either of them have any reason to suspect anything."

"I've kinda wondered about that," Brooke said. "I think mom has acted a little like she suspects something, but that may just be me. I don't know."

"You really think she suspects something?"

"No, not really. She just said a couple of things that made me wonder, that's all."

"Like what?"

"Well, a couple of times she said that it's interesting how much better we've gotten along since our first trip up here when you brought me to try outs. She was also inquisitive about you taking me to a couple of the graduation parties we went to."

"Really? She didn't say anything to me."

"Yeah, she asked why I wanted you to go with me to the parties all of a sudden, things like that."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her that you wanted to see some of our friends before we went off to college. She didn't say much, but she did give me some strange looks, that's all."

"She hasn't said anything to me like that, not that I picked up on anyway. I doubt that she's on to us."

"She also thought it was strange that I went to the prom with a group instead of a boy like I did last year, and she asked a lot of questions about who I danced with and if I had a boyfriend; things like that."

"It sounds like she has been giving you the third degree, Brooke."

"Yeah, I thought so too. I never said anything to you because I didn't want you to be suspicious of her and then begin to act awkward around her or anything."

"Yeah, I guess ignorance is bliss. She didn't give us any problem about sharing an apartment though."

"Not you, she didn't, but she asked me several times if I thought we were doing the right thing, rooming together. If she does suspect something, I guess she decided not to say anything and just let us work it out."

"That's interesting. Has dad ever said anything about us?"

"No, not to me. I heard them talking one night. I was in the family room watching TV and could hear them talking in the kitchen. I don't think they knew I was in there."

"What did they say?"

"Mom was telling dad that she was a little uncomfortable with us sharing an apartment and spending so much time together. She didn't think it was natural, or something like that. Maybe she said it wasn't healthy for us, I don't remember exactly what she said."

"What did dad say?"

"He said that her imagination was getting the better of her, and that he thought it was a good move, saving some money and all. He also said that it was nice that we weren't fighting all the time. Mom said that the change came all too sudden, and that something must have happened on our trip up here, that's all."

"Well, she's right, something did happen on our trip up here. I guess maybe we didn't do as good a job of covering it up as we thought we did; but, she did agree with our plans, and she didn't say anything to me about any of this. Are you worried about this?" I asked.

"No, not really. I just wondered if they said anything to you, that's all."

"Well, if things work out the way I want them to, we'll have to tell them sometime, I guess."

"Yeah, but I'm not ready for that yet, and I don't think they are, either."

"Let's worry about that later. Right now, I just want to focus on our living together. I've been looking forward to this ever since our first night up here."

"Yeah, me too. Let's just take it a day at a time and see what happens."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

With that we arrived at our hotel. We got our bags and went inside and checked in. After taking care of the details at the front desk, we made our way to our room, which was on the fifth floor. Once inside, we noticed that it was much nicer than the room we had before. The bed was huge, which put a smile on Brooke's face. "We can have a good time on that," she said, grinning at me.

We also noticed that the room had a couch, an over stuffed chair, and a large HD Television. The Jacuzzi had sliding glass doors on either side; one opening to the bedroom and the other opening to the bathroom. On the other sides were full length mirrors, going all the way from the Jacuzzi to the ceiling.

"Mmmm, this is going to be sweet, Steven," Brooke commented in a sexy tone.

"Yeah, I thought this would be a romantic place to spend the night. I'm not sure we'll get much sleep, though."

"I didn't intend to get any sleep anyway," Brooke replied.

We got settled in and Brooke asked about dinner. "Are you getting hungry?" she asked.

"I am, especially after that work out at the apartment," I replied laughing.

"I say we change clothes and go out for dinner, and then come back for a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi." Brooke said.

"That sounds great to me. Where do you want to eat?"

"How about that steak house we saw coming in? That looked like a good place to eat. Looked sorta expensive; can we afford it?" Brooke asked.

"I think so. We're still using dad's credit card. He said for us to get a nice dinner, so let's do it!"

I sat down on the bed and turned on the television while Brooke changed her clothes, but I didn't see much of the show; my eyes were on my sister as she undressed.

"You're staring at me again, Steven," Brooke said.

"You'll have to get used to that, sis. I can't take my eyes off of you. You look so fucking sexy when you get undressed. God, I love watching you."

"Thank you!" Brooke replied, as she slowly removed her clothes before she seductively made her way to the shower. As I heard the water running, my cock started getting hard again, so I decided that I'd join her. I stripped and walked into the shower and opened the door.

"I was hoping that you would join me," Brooke said.

I got inside the shower and took Brooke in my arms. I held her for a brief time, and then we began washing each other off. Taking our time, we got each other thoroughly clean. When we finished, we got out of the shower, dried each other off, and then went to the bedroom to get dressed.

I watched Brooke dress, taking in as much of her hot body as I could. I never would have thought I would feel this way about my kid sister, but she is the hottest woman I've ever seen. When Brooke finished dressing, she picked out some clothes for me to wear, and I got dressed. We both looked sharp as we left the hotel room, hand in hand. Brooke was wearing a short and tight black dress, that hit about mid thigh, but a little higher than that. She also had on a beautiful necklace, that hung down to her cleavage. The top of the dress was so wide that it almost revealed too much, but I wasn't going to complain. I just hoped that those puppies stayed in during dinner.

When we reached the car, I opened the door for Brooke, and she kissed me on the cheek, saying, "Thank you for making me feel so special, Steven."

"You are special, Brooke," I said as she slid into the car. I walked around to my side, got in, and drove to the steak house.

All the way over I couldn't keep my eyes off of Brooke. The dress slid up when she got into the car, and was almost up to her crotch, showing off her firm and beautiful legs. I could have taken her in the car, but knew that there was plenty of time for that later.

When we got to the restaurant, I parked the car and then walked around and opened the door for Brooke. As she got out of the car, I got a good glimpse of her crotch, which was covered with another of her black thongs.

We walked into the restaurant and were promptly escorted to a table. The restaurant was quite romantic. We got a table for two, and I sat in the chair next to Brooke. The waitress, commenting on the way we were dressed, I suppose, asked if we were celebrating anything.

Brooke looked at her and said, "Yes, we are. It was one week ago today that we were married," as she stuck out her hand and showed the waitress her wedding rings, which were the ones our grandfather gave our grandmother. I really wasn't prepared for this announcement, as Brooke and I had not come to a decision as to how we were going to spin our relationship while at college. The rings really looked good on her. Our grandparents were extremely wealthy, so they were beautiful rings. I think our grandfather gave her this set about fifteen years ago, on their fiftieth wedding anniversary, so they weren't very old, and they looked great on Brooke's finger.

"Well, I'll bring you a complimentary bottle of our good wine to help you celebrate," the waitress said after she finished looking at Brooke's rings. The waitress left for the wine, and I looked at Brooke.

I just smiled at her. I wasn't sure how I felt about her announcement, but I didn't want to get into a discussion about it at that moment either, so I just leaned over and gave her a lingering kiss, and then pecked her on the cheek after I kissed her.

"What do you want to eat?" Brooke asked.

"I think I'll have a salad, a filet mignon, and a baked potato," I replied, noticing a special on the menu that featured the 8 ounce filet mignon.

"Then, I'll have the same," Brooke replied.

When the waitress returned with our wine, she poured each of us a glass, and left the wine in a decanter on the table. She took our order. I ordered my steak medium rare, and Brooke ordered her's well done. I don't know how she eats her meat well done, but that's the way she always orders it.

We talked while we waited for our dinner, but I didn't say anything about the wedding ring. I was starting to like the idea of being married to my sexy sister.

Our dinner finally came, and we started eating, while enjoying light conversation and the romantic ambiance of the restaurant.

After dinner, we ordered a piece of cheese cake to split, and finished it off, along with the remainder of the wine. Between the two of us, we finished the entire bottle, and it was a very good wine, and complimented the steak nicely.

Brooke and I decided to head back to the hotel, so I paid the bill with dad's credit card and we left for the parking lot, walking hand in hand. When we got to the car, which was in a secluded part of the parking lot, I turned Brooke against the side of the car and pulled her face to mine. "I fucking love you, sis," I said before kissing her. Brooke grabbed me around the waist and held me tight as we kissed several times.

I opened the door for Brooke, and she slid into her seat, holding her legs apart for much longer than necessary before turning in her seat, giving me a great look at her firm thighs and her thin panties. My cock was starting to get hard again as I looked at her firm legs.

When we returned to the hotel room, we were both quite relaxed from the bottle of wine we shared at dinner. Brooke walked to the closet and found two white terry cloth bathrobes, and got them out.

"Umm, these will be nice," she said.

"You look great to me in that sexy black dress, sis. I could stare at you all night in that dress."

I'll look even sexier out of it, Brook said as she slid it down, along with her underwear, and slipped on the bathrobe, leaving it open in the front. "Why don't you put yours on too," Brooke suggested.

I got up from the bed, undressed, and put on my robe, leaving it open in the front as well. Brooke walked over to me, dropped her hand to my flaccid cock, rubbed it gently, and said, "This boy is going to get some action tonight."

"I sure hope so," I replied.

"I'll get the Jacuzzi started, and then we can soak for a while," Brooke said as she let loose of my hardening cock and walked over to the Jacuzzi and slid open the door. I watched her as she started the water, adding a small amount of bubble bath.

I walked over to the mini refrigerator and got out the bottle of champagne I had the manager place in there for us, for a price, of course. He also left two champagne glasses for us on the counter.

I unwound the wire holding the cork, and it released with a loud "pop."

"What the fuck was that?" Brooke asked, turning to me.

"That was the sound of a party starting!" I said, lifting up the bottle of champagne. The champagne was bubbling out the top by this time.

"Get a glass and save it" Brooke said, excitedly. "We don't want to waste any of it!"

I got a glass and poured some of the champagne into it, and then filled the other glass. I took both of them over to Brooke and said a toast. "Here's to a night of fun, and to the rest of our lives together."

Brooke took her glass, rang it against mine and said, "Here's to the greatest brother in the world!"

We sat on the edge of the bed and took a couple drinks while waiting for the Jacuzzi to fill, and then decided to get in.

I set down my glass and gently removed Brooke's bathrobe, revealing the most sexy body I've ever seen. I never get tired of looking at my sister's body. God, she looks terrific. I can't believe I have her all to myself.

After Brooke's robe hit the floor, I shed mine, and we walked, hand in hand, across the room to the Jacuzzi, and stepped in.

Brooke sat at the far end of the Jacuzzi, looking at me with a sexy grin as we admired the refection of our nude bodies in the full length mirrors.

I slid across the tub to Brooke's side and ran my fingers up and down her thighs as we soaked, relaxing. I moved my hands up to her stomach, and then to her tits, noticing that her nips were getting hard. I gently circled each with the tips of my fingers, causing goose bumps all over her chest and arms.

"God, that feels so good, Steven."

I continued rubbing my sister, feeling every inch of her tight body, which glistened with the water. Brooke smiled at me as I continued rubbing her tits. Slowly I leaned forward and began licking her right nipple, gliding my tongue over her hard nipple, flicking my tongue against. Brooke's mouth was open as she moaned softly at my tough.

Brooke raised up and pulled me to my feet, with my hard cock sticking straight out, brushing against her lips. She licked the head of my cock with her tongue and started sucking me for the second, or is it the third time today? I lifted my left leg and let it rest on the side of the Jacuzzi as Brooke continued sucking me. She took the entire length of my cock several times as she moved her mouth up and down on my shaft, and then started bobbing her head rapidly up and down on my cock, caressing my balls as she sucked hard. God, my sister was making love to my cock. Several times she said how much she enjoyed sucking cock. I hoped that she was referring to mine only, but I didn't say anything that would spoil the mood.

I moved back so I could sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi, and my hard cock stood straight up in the air, inviting Brooke to continue what she had started. She crossed the tub on her knees and went back to work on my cock. She sucked me hard, twisting her mouth around on my cock as she squeezed my balls. Looking up at me, my sister looked like the sexiest woman in the world.

"God, I love sucking cock," she said again as she continued giving me the best blow job of my short life.

She leaned back and started jacking me off while licking the head of my cock repeatedly. I was afraid that I was going to cum with all the action she was giving me between my legs. My cock was as hard as it had ever been the way she was working it. Brooke was really getting off on my cock, as she dropped one hand beneath the water to her swelling pussy and started rubbing herself as she sucked me, licked me, and massaged my balls.

Pressing my hard cock against my abdomen, Brooke started licking my balls, sucking one and then the other into her hungry mouth. She then licked beneath my balls to the sensitive stretch of skin between my ball sac and my ass. The feeling of her tongue on my flesh was making me feel so fucking good. As she licked from my ball sac to my ass, Brooke continued stroking my cock rapidly. She was now stretched out with her feet almost against the far side of the Jacuzzi, with her ass floating above the surface of the water, inviting me to take her. With the water running over her back and her ass she looked so sexy. She continued jerking me and sucking my balls as I leaned back enjoying the sight before me and the feeling of her tongue licking my body.She moved her mouth back to my cock and began kissing my cock from my balls to the head and back several times. She placed her mouth back over my cock as I began gyrating my hips in a fucking motion as I face fucked my sister, to her pleasure and mine. Brooke kept her head still while I raised and lowered my cock in and out of her wet mouth, while still seated on the edge of the tub.

Brooke commented about the pre cum oozing out of the head of my cock and squeezed my cock to get more of it out the tip, and then licked it off, taking my entire length down her throat. It must have been the effect of the wine and the champagne because my cock felt numb, and I thought I could continue this all fucking night long. Brooke took my cock so deep a couple of times that she gaged, but that didn't stop her from continuing. I'd never seen her get off this much sucking my cock. Shit, she was really getting into it, and had been at it for a good twenty minutes or more.

"You really do love sucking that cock, don't you, sis?"

"Yeah, I really do love sucking cock, Steven, especially yours!"

Brooke and I had never really talked about our sex lives. We weren't that close until our first trip up here. I'm sure that as sexy as she is, she has had many opportunities, but we've never talked about it. I'm not sure I want to, either, especially now. Maybe at some other time, but not now.

Brooke continued working my cock for several more minutes, and then slowly withdrew her mouth and said, "Now its time for you to do me," as she slid across to the other side of the tub and leaned forward over the edge, offering her ass to me.

Her pussy lips were swollen from all the finger action Brooke had given herself while sucking me, so I bent over and started sucking at her exposed slit, tasting her juices. Brooke pressed her ass back against my face while moaning for me to continue eating her from behind.

I slid my tongue deep inside my sister's sex, and lapped away, tasting every drop of her excitement. God she tasted and smelled so fucking good to me. I continued for a short time, when Brooke turned her head back, looked at me and said, "Fuck me, Steven. Fuck me with that hard cock of yours."

God, I was ready, too. Reaching up, I spread her slit wide open and brought my raging hard cock to the entrance and pressed forward until the head of my cock entered between her sweet pussy lips. Brooke pressed back, forcing me all the way in, as she began moaning and looking at me with that special expression on her face. I raised my right leg and rested my foot on the edge of the tub, giving me a better angle and support as I fucked her. We could both hear the splash of the water as I drove in and out of her. Brook continued pressing back with enough pressure to keep me deep inside of her while we fucked. I continued fucking slowly away at her sweet pussy as Brooke continued to softly moan, signaling her pleasure. I could feel her fingers rapidly rubbing her slit as I fucked her harder and harder. I dropped my foot from the edge of the tub, grabbed her hips, and pulled her back against myself hard as I continued. Brooke grabbed my hands and brought them up to her tits, inviting me to rub them as we fucked, which I enjoyed. I have felt a few tits before, but never tits like these. There was some sense of excitement still lingering about feeling my sister's tits and fucking her pussy, but she was becoming more my lover and less my sister all the time. At first our relationship felt really strange and somewhat wrong, but now it felt so fucking right. How could anything that felt this right be wrong, I asked myself, convincing myself that there was nothing wrong with having this relationship with my sister, the woman I loved so dearly.

TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers