Brooke Ch. 06

Story Info
Brooke and Steven - the final chapter.
18.1k words
4.5
61.7k
70

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers

I woke up around seven to the sound of Brooke vomiting in the bathroom. As I've shared before, my sister was very vocal vomiter, and I'm sure the people in the room next door could hear her as well, if they were still in their room.

"My god, Brooke, what's wrong?" I asked as I rushed into the bathroom to find her hanging her head in the commode.

"I don't know. I woke up about twenty minutes ago and was really cold, and then I got really sick to my stomach. I don't know if its something I ate last night or what."

I walked over and sat on the side of the Jacuzzi and placed my hand on her forehead. She did feel like she was running a low grade fever, but she didn't feel too hot. "You do feel a little warm, and that would cause the chills. I feel fine, so I don't think its anything you ate, because we both had the same meal."

After sitting with her for a couple of minutes, I got up and walked back into the bedroom to get her bathrobe. I brought it in and draped it over her shoulders to keep her warm.

"Thank you, Steven. I think I'm feeling better now."

We both sat there for a few minutes to see if she was going to get sick again, but she didn't. Finally, I put my arm around her waist, helped her stand up, and started walking her back to the bed.

"Now, I feel a little dizzy," she said. I continued walking her to the bed and had her lie down. I removed the robe and covered her with the sheet and the bedspread, tucking her in.

"I think you should lie there for a while and see how you feel. Do you think I should try to find an urgent care or something?"

"No," Brooke replied, "I'm feeling better now. I think I'll just rest a while and see how I feel later."

"Do you want me to get you something to eat or drink?"

"Mom always gives me 7-UP when I feel like this. Do you think they have any?"

"I don't know, but I'll find out. Do you want me to call mom and see what she suggests?"

"No, I don't think that's necessary; but if you could find some 7-UP, I think that might help."

I threw on my shorts and T-shirt, slipped into my shoes, grabbed my wallet and room key and left. I remembered a 7-11 near the hotel, so I walked over there and got a bottle of 7-UP and some saltine crackers. I also got a breakfast sandwich and a cup of coffee for myself, and walked back to the room.

Brooke seemed to be much better now and was almost asleep when I entered the room. I told her what I bought, and she had me pour some 7-UP and she also ate a couple of crackers.

"Do you feel any better?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not throwing up, so I guess I do!" Brooke replied.

I let her sarcasm pass. I knew she wasn't feeling well, and certainly didn't want to get into an argument with her. I really felt sorry for her. She was very pale, and still looked like she was about to throw up again, but she never did.

I slipped off my clothes and slid back into the bed beside Brooke. She rested her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her and held her for a while, until she fell back asleep. After that, I got up and turned on the TV and watched the ending of some old movie.

I hoped that Brooke wasn't coming down with something. The last few weeks she has complained of being tired all the time, but she wasn't like that at all yesterday; and then this. Maybe I should get her over to an Urgent Care when she wakes up. Mom had wanted her to go to the doctor last week, but she said that she didn't have time to go.

Brooke slept until around 10:00, when I woke her up to see if she wanted to shower before we left for the apartment. Check out was at 11:00, so we needed to get moving. She said that she was feeling better, so I helped her up and into the shower. Naturally, we showered together, with me doing most of the washing. Brooke was OK to stand in the shower as long as she could hold onto something, so that worked. I really enjoyed washing her off but felt bad that she was sick.

I had her turn around facing away from the shower so I could wash her hair. She usually liked it when I washed her hair, and I wanted to do anything that would make her feel better.

We got out of the shower, dried off, and then got dressed. I had Brooke lie back down on the bed while I took our suitcases out to the car. When I got to the lobby I checked with the clerk and she said that we could stay in the room a while longer if we needed to. I told her that we were waiting for a call from the movers and then we would head over to the apartment; but there's no furniture in it yet, so I wanted to let Brooke sleep as long as she could before we had to leave. She said that would be fine.

I took our things out to the car and then went back to the room. Brook was sleeping again, and looked so angelic lying on the bed. Yeah, I know that she's my sister-wife, but she is a great looking woman. I hated to see her sick.

It was around 12:30 when the movers called. They were about twenty minutes away, and were giving me a heads up call. I told them that I had the key to the apartment and that Brooke and I would be there to let them in. After I hung up the phone, I woke Brooke up.

"That extra sleep helped a lot, Steven. Thanks."

"No problem; I'm just glad you're felling better. Do you think you can make it over to the apartment? I could try to get the hotel room for another night if you think that'd be better."

"No, I think I'll be fine. I'm feeling better now."

She did look a little better to me, so I helped her up and walked her down to the car, although she was able to walk by herself and did seem much better than she was earlier.

Brooke asked if I thought we could take the robes with us, as she liked them. I told her that I'd check at the front desk and see if they sold them, and that I imagined they did. On our way out I checked, and they had some new ones, so I put two of them on dad's credit card. I didn't think he would even notice, anyway. Brooke was pleased.

We drove over to the apartment and went inside to wait on the movers.

After they arrived, it didn't take them long to unload all of our stuff. They stayed long enough to help me set up the beds and all the furniture. I had never done any of this, and their help was appreciated. They said that dad paid them a little extra to help out with the set up.

Brooke sat down in one of the over stuffed chairs that we had in the living room while I made up her bed. When I was just about finished, Brooke came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"This is our new home, Steven. I really like it, don't you?"

"Yeah, I like it, Brooke, but honestly, anyplace would be fine. I just want to be alone with you!"

Brooke took my hand and together we plopped down on the bed, facing each other.

I reached out and traced my finger along the line of her face, staring into her eyes.

"You really are beautiful, you know, especially for a kid sister."

"Kid sister my ass. I'm your wife!"

"Oh, yeah, how could I have forgot about that?" I asked laughing.

"Can we just lie here for a while? I don't feel like unpacking anything just yet," Brooke asked.

"Sure, we can stay here as long as you want! We have all day and all day tomorrow, and the day after that. We really don't have any plans so there's no need to rush anything."

"Thanks. I just want to lie here for a while with you . . . naked."

I didn't have a problem with that, either. I reached over and lifted Brooke's top over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra. I then unfastened her shorts and slid them off along with her underwear. After undressing her, I took my clothes off and then crawled back into the bed so that I was lying on my side, facing her. I reached over and started tracing my fingers along her arms, shoulders, and her chest, to her soft moans of consent.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"O yeah, I like that. You don't have to stop anytime soon,"

In the silence of our room, I continued tracing my fingers along my sister's beautiful body, with the sole purpose of trying to make her feel better. I let my fingers trace down her chest to her abs, which were moving up and down slowly to the rate of her breathing. I traced them down to the soft patch of pubic hair just above her pussy, and down to her upper thighs, as far as I could reach. In just a few minutes, Brooke was fast asleep. I slowly got out of the bed and covered her with the sheet before going back to work on unpacking.

I started in my room, thinking that it would be quieter for Brooke. I unpacked my clothes and hung everything up in the closet and put stuff away in the dresser drawers. I sat out a few pictures, set up my lap top, and got my desk organized and made my bed, wondering how long it would be before someone slept in it.

After finishing with my room, I checked on Brooke and she was still sleeping, so I decided to set up the kitchen. It was small, so that didn't take too much time either. I did unpack the new pots and pans that we bought at Wall Mart, along with all the other kitchen stuff we brought with us, and by the time I was finished, the place looked good.

I went ahead and set up the living room and connected the television, and got that room finished as well. Other than the bathrooms, which I thought Brooke would like to do, and her bedroom, everything else was finished. I was sure that Brooke would want to rearrange somethings, but that didn't bother me. I just wanted to get things set up so it would feel more like home.

I gathered up all the boxes and the packing paper and carried it out to the dumpster, which took several trips. I checked on Brooke again, and she was still sleeping. I woke her up just to let her know that I wanted to run over to the grocery store to get a few things for dinner and the next few days, and she understood what I was saying. I left her and drove over to the Harris Teeter, which was not far away. It was a new store, and they had a good variety of things, so I was able to get all I needed.

I got back to the apartment in just over an hour, and found Brooke still asleep. I was getting a little worried, but she's complained about fatigue the last couple of weeks, so maybe this was just what she needed. I put all the groceries away, and then went back into Brooke's bedroom to check on her. She was asleep, so I crawled into the bed with her, stripping first.

When I got into the bed, Brooke rolled over and faced me, opened her eyes, and softly said, "I missed you, Steven," and threw her arms around me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I missed you too, Brooke. How do you feel?"

"I feel fine, now. I think maybe it was just exhaustion or something. Maybe dehydration. I felt nauseous, had a slight headache, and then got dizzy when I stood up, but now I feel better."

"You don't think you're pregnant, do you?" I asked.

Brooke smiled and said, "No, Steven, I'm not pregnant. I'm on the pill, remember?"

"Yeah, I just thought, you know, maybe you missed one or something."

"You don't have to worry about that. I'm fine there. It must have been a little bug or something. How about if we go for a walk? What time is it, anyway?"

"It's about fifteen till six," I replied.

"Maybe we could walk somewhere and get something to eat; I'm starting to get hungry now, I missed breakfast and lunch, you know."

"Yeah, that's fine, if you're able to walk. Would you rather I drive?"

"No, I feel like I need the exercise. Let's walk."

Brooke and I got up and dressed, and headed out the door, hand in hand, with Brooke's arm around me.

"I want every woman here to know that you're taken, Steven," Brooke said as she held onto me very tight. There were plenty of residents out walking and playing around. Some of the girls had on very skimpy clothing, what you'd expect for a college town.

We walked for several blocks before coming to a small diner, which Brooke said she wanted to try. We went inside and ordered some dinner and a couple of drinks.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"I feel as good as new now that I'm eating something. I think I'm fine now."

We took our time finishing our dinner before heading back to the apartment. Once we returned, Brooke was ready to get started, so she unpacked the bath things and set up both bathrooms with personals and with the throw rugs and all. When she finished, they both looked great. She also worked a little on the living room, adjusting the furniture slightly from the way I had it, and then started on her bedroom. She worked on it about thirty minutes before she announced that she was worn out. She looked fine to me, but she said that she was getting tired again, and didn't want to over due it.

I suggested that we watch some television before going to bed, but Brooke suggested that we reverse that and go to bed to watch television. We could do that now, as there was a TV both in the living room and in her bedroom. We decided to do that, and went into her bedroom after closing up the apartment.

Brooke and I both stripped down before getting into the bed; big surprise there, I know. I put my arm around her and held her tight, with her head resting on my shoulder. We watched something on television, but after just a few minutes, I could hear Brooke softly snoring. I leaned forward and gave her a light kiss on the lips before turning off the light. It was early, but we both needed some sleep.

I got up around eight o'clock the following morning. Brooke woke up when I was getting out of the bed. "Where are you going so early?" she asked me.

"I'm going to take a piss, and then start breakfast. What would you like?"

"I think I would like some pancakes if you have them," Brooke replied.

"I'll fix them right up. Do you want them in the bed or in the kitchen?" I asked.

"I'll come out there. Just call when they're ready, will ya?"

"Sure thing," I replied as I dashed to the bathroom to empty my bladder. After finishing up, I went out to the kitchen and started breakfast. I got out the new apron I bought and put it on to cover up my cock, primarily. I hadn't bothered to get dressed and thought I should have something on.

When breakfast was ready I yelled for Brooke, who came out of the bedroom nude as expected and sat down at the table.

"Our first meal at home," I said to her as I served her pancakes.

"Umm, they look delicious," Brooke replied as I sat the plate of pancakes in front of her.

"Just about as delicious as you look, sis," I replied.

"You're just saying that because you didn't get any last night and you want to fuck me after breakfast," Brooke said with a sexy grin.

"Did it work?" I asked.

"Yeah, it worked. When these pancakes are finished, we're getting back in the bed and break it in properly!"

Brooke was true to her word, too. When she had her last bite of her pancakes, she got up, grabbed my hand, and led me back into the bedroom to break in our new apartment properly.

She dropped back on the bed, slowly slid her hands down her thighs and legs, the back up to her crotch, spreading her pussy lips apart, saying, "This is all yours, Steven. Get started!"

I laughed as Brooke was almost ordering me to eat her out, which didn't take any encouragement anyway. I crawled up onto the bed and moved over between her spread legs, took my fingers and pulled her pussy lips apart, and then went down on her, while moving my hands to her ass.

She tasted so fucking good, too. I lapped away at her pussy while rubbing her ass, finding my way up her crack to her back door. Brooke moaned as I stroked her, first grinding her pussy into my hand, and then her ass. She was getting turned on big time and I was glad I was there to help her out.

I licked away at her snatch, licking first the outside and then inside as far as I could reach with my tongue. I licked her inner thighs as well, and it must have felt good because Brooke was starting to cuss. She reached down and pressed my face to her crotch and started grinding her pussy into my mouth as I licked and sucked her.

"I love your tongue in my pussy, Steven, god that feels good."

I pulled back long enough to tell Brooke that I liked my tongue in her pussy, too. Most of my friends didn't like going down on the girls at school. I guess I didn't like doing it either with the girls I dated, but somehow it was different with Brooke. I guess in one way that was because in high school I was out to get as much pleasure as I could, and now I want to give pleasure. When I went out in high school I really didn't care how the girl felt, but now all I want to do is make Brooke feel good. I guess that's what love does to you? If so, this is the first time I've been in love, because I've never had these feelings for anyone else.

I continued licking Brooke, and the juices were flooding out of her. She started gyrating her hips against my face, still pushing down on the back of my head like I was going to try to escape of something, which there was no way I was going to.

After several minutes of eating my sister, Brooke moved around so that we could get into a 69 position, something we'd never done with each other. Brooke crawled on top of me and lowered her face to my cock, while pressing her pussy back into my mouth. The harder I sucked on her pussy, the harder she sucked on my cock. She held my cock straight up and sucked it slowly, while grasping my balls and rubbing my thighs. I had my hands both between her legs, pulling her slit wide and sliding my tongue up and down her slit. Brooke was taking my whole length into her mouth now, still slowly stroking my cock as she sucked me off. I could see her pink pucker, so while she was sucking me, I dipped my finger into her pussy to get it wet, and then ran the tip around the cute entrance to her ass, and just circled it, which seemed to drive her crazy. I spread her pussy lips apart and flicked my tongue over the lips and continued licking around and inside her pussy while probing her pucker with my fingers.

Brooke continued doing a masterful job on my cock, sucking all the way to the base before sliding her mouth back up to the tip. By this time I had my index finger buried in her ass, about to explode from the feeling of her mouth surrounding my cock. Why we had never tried this position before, I'll never know, but I assure you, this wont be the last time.

The more I worked her ass and pussy, the harder Brooke sucked on my cock. She sorta mimicked on me what I was doing to her, as far as the speed of things. She licked down the shaft of my cock to my balls, and while sucking my balls she began jacking my cock.

The taste of her pussy was driving me crazy. I wanted her and I wanted her bad. The feeling of her mouth and tongue on my cock intensified the feeling I got from eating her out. My face was wet from her flowing juices as I continued sucking her pussy and finger fucking her ass.

Brooke started bucking her hips against my mouth as her head rose off my cock. She then lifted herself off me, turned around so she was facing me, and lifted her pussy over my hard cock. I lined my cock up with her pussy, and Brooke lowered herself onto my waiting cock, while I grabbed her ass and started rotating her up and down on my cock. Brooke leaned forward and let her breasts hang down in my face as I continued fucking her. She was riding me hard now, shouting obscenities as I made rapid thrusts up onto her tight pussy. I held her hips still as I raised myself up into her rapidly. God it felt so fucking good as I fucked her and sucked her tits. Brooke was bouncing up and down on my hard cock now, with the sweat pouring off each of us. I kept pumping into her. Reaching around, I could feel her ass hole, and as I did so, Brooke pushed back against my hand, so I let a finger find its way into her ass as we continued fucking. I was thrusting into her rapidly now, and for some reason started slapping her ass, probably harder than I should have, but it seemed to stimulate Brooke, who was now sucking my tongue as I was fucking her hard.

TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers