Brooke Claims Her Prize Pt. 02

Story Info
Brooke continues her conquest of a willing married man.
1.7k words
3.65
17.8k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

My heart was about pounding out of my chest as I pulled into the parking lot of Schooners. Butterflies in my stomach flying around like crazy. I pulled into the parking spot, got out and made my way to the bar. After all this time it was hard to believe that I was finally going to meet Brooke in person.

Brooke told me exactly what to say to Jess. "I want you all to myself tomorrow. Take the next few days off work and tell Jess that you got switched to nights. That way when you leave to meet me at Schooners she'll think you're going to work. She's a simple girl, she won't be suspicious."

I just nodded my head into the phone and said "of course Brooke, anything you say".

"Good boy Jake." Brooke replied.

I walked into the bar and looked around. Brooke said she'd be wearing a blue spaghetti strap summer dress.

"It's kinda short. You'll be able to see my thighs. You'll also see ample cleavage." Brooke explained. "Oh, and it has a low-slung back. It drops down just above my hips and shows off the back of the sexy blue bra that i'll be wearing. Guys won't be able to resist staring. That will piss their wives off. As you know, I love doing that." Brooke continued.

No sign of Brooke yet. It was relatively early, just a bit before five. Plenty of open seats. I took a seat at a two person table away from the bar. Nice view of the Gulf and eventual sunset. I pull out my phone to pass the time. As I'm sitting there perusing the news feed the waitress walks up.

"Can I get you something to drink?' She asks.

Having talked to Brooke over the past five years I got to know a lot about her. Her fetishes, he turn ons, her turn offs, her favorite movies, where she wanted to travel to, and conveniently, her favorite drink.

"Yes thank you, I'll have whatever pale ale you have on tap, and a Sangria as well." I replied.

"I'll be right back with your drinks, would you like to open a tab?" The waitress asked.

"Yes please." I replied while handing over my card.

Typical bad news stories filling my news feed. A few minutes pass and I look up as the server is approaching with my drinks.

"Here you go hun." the waitress says.

"Thanks" I say with a smile.

"Perfect timing I see" comes a sultry voice from just behind me. I feel a delicate hand on my shoulder as I twist around.

Standing there behind me, in a sexy, kind of slutty, little blue dress is the woman of my dreams. Light brown, slightly curly hair that goes down past her shoulders and ends mid back. Curves in all the right places. Large breasts squeezed slightly together, perfect and natural. A slightly round face, full lips with dark red lipstick, rosy cheeks, and light blue eyes that could capture any man's soul.

My heart is pounding away. I smile, and as I do so Brooke leans in and kisses me on the cheek. "Hello lover." Brooke says, then moves past me and take a seat.

"Hi Brooke" I say with enthusiasm and a huge smile.

Brooke smiles back at me. What a smile. "Hello Jake." She says.

"Thanks for the Sangria, you know me too well. She says with a smirk on her face.

"After five years I should." I say.

"You are so handsome Jake. I was a little nervous about how you'd look in person. I mean, I already knew we had amazing chemistry, but you know, you always wonder how it will be in person. Needless to say, I'm pleased." Brooke tells me.

"Do you like what you see?" She asks me.

"Breathtaking." I tell her. "You are everything I'd imagined you'd be, and more."

"Good" She responds. "I was hoping you'd say that."

"Did you have any issues getting away from wifey." Brooke asked.

"Nope, she just shrugged and said typical military bullshit, I guess I'll be spending another night alone." I told Brooke.

A wicked smile crosses her face. "Oh, she'll be spending more than just another night alone." She says with a cynical laugh.

I smile back at her and lose myself in her eyes.

"I can tell I'm going to be able to have a lot of fun with you." Brooke says as she brakes my stare. "I can see in your eyes the exact same thing as i heard in your tone of voice when I had you wrapped around my finger on the phone."

"Guilty" I tell her.

Brooke scoots her chair over towards me. I feel her hand on my knee. She moves it up and gives my cock a squeeze. It jumps awake. As it responds to her touch she smiles at me and moves even closer.

"Put your hand up my dress, move my panties aside, and slip your finger into my pussy." She instructs.

This is the girl of my dreams in every possible way, I think to myself. Gorgeous, intelligent, dry sense of humor, and a sexual predator of sorts.

I slide my hand under the table and run my finger tips across her thigh. Soft and smooth. I pay attention to my touch, wanting to make sure every move i make reflects my focus on her body. I spread my fingers apart putting just a little pressure from each finger across her thigh. I slowly move my hand up closer to her treasure . I'm looking down at her thigh when i feel her shudder. I look up and see her eyes glazed over. A feeling of satisfaction rushes over me knowing I'm making her feel good.

I fix my gaze on hers, our eyes are locked as I slide a finger under her panties. As I inch closer to her pussy I feel how wet she is. That makes it easy. I slide my finger into her. Warm, moist, and tight.

"mmmm." Brooke moans as she squints and continues staring into my eyes.

I'm gently wiggling my finger back and forth.

"Taste me." Brooke tells me as her eyes open wider and a smile forms on her lips.

I pull my finger out slowly and bring it up to my lips. I slip my finger past my lips and wrap my lips around my finger up to the first knuckle. She tastes amazing. Everything about her, down to the taste of her pussy, is perfect.

"mmmm, better than honey." I tell her.

"Better than your ex-wife's isn't it!" Brooke says more of a statement of fact than a question.

"I'M GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU TWO TO LEAVE!" comes a stern voice from just over Brooke's shoulder. "Here is your card sir, please see your way out."

Obviously we were not exactly incognito.

"I'm so sorry" I start to say to the waitress, but Brooke interrupts.

"Don't tell her your sorry Jake!" Brooke says to me sternly.

"We were just leaving bitch." Brooke says to the waitress as she grabs my hand and leads me out of the bar.

Brooke leads me by the hand out of Schooners and towards the parking lot. As we walk down the pathway I look up to see two of my co-workers and their wives. Neither of them have met my wife yet, but this is awkward, and I'm at a loss for words.

"Fancy meeting you here Jake." One of my co-workers say. "This must be your lovely wife Jess we've heard about."

My mouth is hanging open as I try and figure out what to say.

Apparently there was no need for me to come up with a response. Brooke nuzzles up to me and kisses me hard on the lips.

"No, I'm Jake's girlfriend Brooke. Brooke says with an intense look of confidence and defiance as she looks my co-worker in his eyes.

Brooke smiles and extends her hand. "It's really nice to meet you," She says.

My co-worker extends his hand not knowing what to say. He just looks at me with his eyes wide open, shrugs, and returns the handshake. "Nice to meet you too Brooke."

"We really gotta run now." Brooke says. "It was great meeting you guys."

My confused co-workers and their wives smile uncomfortably and return the farewells.

As Brooke and I walk off she says to me, "That'll give them something to talk about."

"No doubt about that." I say, still a bit uneasy.

Brooke senses my unease and stops pulling me to face her. "This is our reality now. No use trying to play games or skirt around the fact, and I won't have you being a pussy about it. Do you understand?"

At that moment i realize that I need to commit fully to this or risk losing her. "I understand completely Brooke." I tell her. "You won't see any hesitation from me ever again."

That makes her smile. "Good boy." She begins, but as the words are coming out of her mouth I kiss her hard on the lips. She returns my kiss and I feel her tongue dart past my lips and into my mouth. I take her tongue in and savor the taste and feel of it.

Brooke pulls back slightly and looks deeply into my eyes. "I'm serious about moving forward full charge Jake. I'm not the kind of girl that will accept anything other than a full commitment." Brooke says.

"I know." I say back to her. "Here. lets send Jess a picture of us right now." I say as I pull her close to me and pull my phone up.

"Atta boy." Brooke says. "No need though. Put your phone away."

I was ready to send the picture, but am kind of relieved at avoiding the conflict for a little longer.

"Give me her number." I hear Brooke say as she pulls her phone out.

This comes as a shock to me. I know it shouldn't. No turning back I tell myself as I give Brooke Jess' number.

"This should really come from me anyways. You're not leaving your little wifey, i'm stealing you from the bitch." Brooke says. "Now look into the phone." Brooke continues. "Smile."

As I smile Brooke nuzzles into my shoulder and kisses my neck. Just as the camera flash goes off I see Brookes' hand extend out, flipping off the camera.

I watch as she presses send. Moments later I see the message go from "delivered" to "read".

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers