Brooke's Diary Ch. 1

Story Info
She spies on a couple and derives heavy pleasure herself.
900 words
4.16
38.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke was a twenty-five year old brunette with shoulder-length hair and deep blue eyes. She was a voluptuous woman of average height, and had a pretty face and plump lips that curved into a sexy little pout. A bit reserved, she never had much of a social life, content to balance being both a workaholic and a homebody.

She had recently earned her paralegal license, and having been newly hired at a law office, she was skimming through one of her textbooks ‘just to brush up’. She had been studying for hours. Glancing at the clock, she saw that it was almost one in the morning. Finally putting her book down, she turned off her light. It would be hell if she went in without getting enough sleep. She excepted to lie in bed awhile before finally being able to drift to sleep.

As she climbed back on her bed, a light in the building directly across from hers caught her attention. She glanced through her open curtains, as her eyes were drawn to the exposing window of the brightly lit apartment. She stared at a man, probably around 6’ standing proudly naked in the well-lit bedroom! His meaty, ample, erection was plainly visible from Brooke’s window. She stared shamelessly at the sight, her curiosity rising.

There was also a lovely woman, also nude, sitting on the bed and facing him. The woman had long, strawberry-blonde hair and ample breasts. Brooke wondered if the couple had any idea that they were so blatantly in public view. Enticed, and also a little surprised at her own curiosity, Brooke moved closer to the window for a closer look. She had never seen anything like that in actual, day-to-day life, and seeing it stirred something desirous inside of her.

Brooke watched him as he stroked his erect cock, standing in front of the woman. The woman took his penis into her mouth and began to suck on it. He stroked her hair as she worked on him. He pulled himself out of her and they kissed. Brooke was sure he hadn’t come yet.

Brooke could barely make out the details of the woman's face, but she knew that she was smiling and made a gestured to him as she scooted back on their bed. She laid back onto the bed and widely spread her legs. The man climbed onto the bed and buried his face into her pussy. The woman arched her back and clenched the bed’s cover. She tossed her head back and rocked her pelvis toward the man’s face.

Brooke inhaled heavily as she watched. Brooke felt her pussy pulsate with hunger as she watched the erotic display. She placed her hand on her own, plump left breast and pinched at her nipple, lightly moaning at the sensations it provided her. She moved her hand across her chest and pinched her right nipple as well, her excitement growing as she watching. Her eyes glued to the scene. She felt a pang of desire in her pussy as she watched them.

The woman suddenly moved with fierceness to her writhing, then fell back onto the bed. The man raised from her pussy and positioned himself on top of her. His movements were slower now as he loomed over her. --Teasing her, Brooke thought with a secretive smile. He suddenly thrust himself into her and they fucked each other wildly, both riding the other in perfect rhythm.

She squirmed as longing came over her. Brooke couldn’t help herself anymore and slid her hand into her eager panties. She ran her hand down to her moist, hot vagina. She gently lowered herself to the floor where she stood. She spread apart her legs widely, her hand buried beneath her moist panties. Her fingers stretched into the separation of her labia. Instantly she began stroking her clit, her excitement mounting as she skillfully rubbed in a circular motion. No stranger to masturbation, she knew how to make herself come fast and hard. --But the secret exhibit made it so much hotter this time, more than she had ever experienced before! Her hand moved faster and faster across her clit. Brooke groaned softly and tilted her pelvis back and forth as her fingers worked on her clit. All her muscles tightened. Her breath quickened. She suddenly climaxed strongly, letting out a moan as she reached her orgasm. Her panties were wet with her juices.

As her pants of pleasure began to slow, Brooke let out a happy sigh and smiled. After a moment, she caught her breath. Brooke was a little surprised that she had spied on the couple, and even more, that she had enjoyed it so much.

Brooke looked back through the window at the couple, who were now cuddling together in their bed. They looked as if they were well on their way to falling asleep. Brooke decided that she should be too.

That was just the vacation I needed, she thought playfully to herself, now, just off to get a little rest before that big work-day tomorrow. She fell asleep easily and awoke unusually ‘bright-eyed’ from her previous encounter.

As she got off work, inspiration struck her. Why not keep a private memoir, the thought of a personal journal had crossed her mind several times. ...Perhaps after this encounter, there will be more, she thought to herself, secretly hoping there would be.