Brookhaven Inn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

Because I was effectively unavailable, Drew had also brought her sister Denise on board part-time. Denise was in her junior year studying business management, so it was a sensible decision. Denise was able to deal with the accounting and things like paying our bills, freeing Drew up to take care of our guests. Drew and Denise told me later that Drew had given Denise the option of working clothed as our staff did or working nude as management did. Denise chose nude.

I was, I suppose, depressed in the clinical sense after Cassie's death. I was listless and didn't give a shit about anything. Despite my promises to Cassie, I wasn't doing squat for the Inn or for Drew. I was, however, doing a great job of sleeping and drinking.

After I continued that way for a couple of weeks, I was the subject of what I guess could be called an intervention. Dr. Morgan showed up at the Inn with a "friend." The "friend," Charlotte Zeisner, Ph.D., was a professor of psychology at the University and also did some clinical work. Drew told me later that she was getting very concerned about me and had called Dr. Morgan for help. Dr. Zeisner persuaded me to see her at her office. Drew didn't trust me to drive, probably wisely, and took me there.

A couple of sessions with Dr. Zeisner helped me see that I was acting selfishly and self-destructively, and that continuing as I was would ruin not only me but also Drew and Cassie's legacy. As the Christmas holiday approached, I started to come out of my ball of self-pity.

My "recovery" was effectively completed on Christmas Eve and Christmas. The holiday was always slow at the Inn, and we were completely empty that year until the New Year's guests started coming in on December 28. The bar and restaurant were closed the 24th through the 26th. Since Drew and Denise had no close family living any more, they were spending the holiday at the Inn.

I had agreed to fix dinner on Christmas Eve. It was around 4:00 p.m. I had just gotten my three meat stew on the stove to cook a couple of hours. I took off my apron and sat nude on the couch. Drew and Denise, both nude, came into the manager's suite.

Denise announced, "We did a walk-around. Everything's closed down and secure." (It was an unusually warm Christmas that year).

Drew came over and stood in front of me. "How are you doing?" she asked.

"Ok, better," I replied.

Drew got down on the floor in front of where I was sitting. She pushed my knees apart, crossed her arms across my thighs, and rested her gorgeous head on her crossed arms. Looking up at me, she said, "Harry, I know that it's been tough for you. I can't know, but appreciate, what Cassie meant to you and how much losing her hurt you. But, Harry, the Inn needs you. We promised Cassie."

Drew looked down for a moment. I just stared at the top of her blonde head. She raised her face to me again and said, "Harry, I need you too. I love you. Do you love me?"

Oddly, that was a question which I had never really thought about before. Drew was a fantastic person to have around for a myriad of reasons beyond the fact that she was a beautiful woman who liked to go nude. As I thought about the answer to Drew's question, it dawned on me that I did love Drew and had loved her for quite some time.

I smiled, for the first time since Cassie was diagnosed I think. "Yes, Drew Slater, I do love you, very much."

Drew's face broke into a wide smile. She climbed up and plopped her bare ass on my bare thigh. She kissed me, and we hugged, and we kissed for a long time.

Finally, we heard Denise, who had watched and heard our little tender moment, say "Hey! I like Harry real well too. Can I join you?"

"Sure," Drew replied and slapped my other thigh. Denise came over and sat down on my thigh. I hugged the two bare sisters.

The three of us talked, hugged, and played with each other a bit until dinner was ready. Drew opened a bottle of wine and I had my first drink in a couple of weeks. It was a good dinner, if I do say so myself.

After we had cleaned up dinner, we went back in the front room. I sat back on the sofa. Denise sat next to me. Drew stood in the center of the room. I don't know whether it was just the wine or that and the emotional release, but Drew looked more beautiful that night that I could recall her looking before.

Still standing in the center of the room, Drew said, "Harry, I want to finish up our conversation from before dinner." I thought that it was finished. "I told you that I love you and you said that you love me. What I didn't say is that I meant the promise we made to Cassie. I am going to stay with you for the rest of my life." A naughty grin grew on her face. "But, I do believe in sharing, sometimes, with my sister. Is that ok with you?"

I looked at Drew and then turned to look at Denise. Both women were smiling. "Yes, I'm very ok with that." I said.

Denise reached out and began stroking my dick. "I'm glad that you said that Harry," Denise said.

"Hey," Drew said, "We're the only people here tonight. The pool and spa are covered and heated. Let's use them."

Denise led me out of the suite and to the pool by my dick. Drew followed behind, swatting my bare ass a few times. We got in the pool and swam a little. Swimming was really satisfying, though, so we moved to where we could all stand in the water. I was fingering Drew while I sucked on Denise's nipple. Both women were stroking my dick.

Drew finally pulled me away and led me to the side of the pool. She turned to face me. We hugged and I entered her. Nothing, I thought, could be better than thrusting my dick up and down in Drew's tight pussy while looking into her fabulous eyes. I didn't know that Denise was behind me until I felt her hands spreading my as cheeks. I tried to keep focus on Drew as I felt Denise's finger toying with my asshole. I heard Denise giggle as she pushed her finger into my asshole. Very soon I felt her finger on my prostate.

Fucking one woman while another massages your prostate is an intense set of sensations. My dick got even harder, which pleased Drew. My thrusts became more violent, but Denise kept her finger up my ass. Drew, breathing hard, leaned forward and bit me at the base of my neck. Denise pulled her finger out and I shot, perhaps, the hardest load of my life. At the same time, Drew screamed, whipped her legs up, and clamped them around me and Denise. It is a cliché, but I did see stars for a moment. Drew claimed that she did too. Whether that is true or not, I felt her heart beating wildly in her chest.

It took us some time to regain our breath. Drew relaxed her legs, freeing her sister from being pinned against my backside. After a moment, we stood in a circle in the water (which probably now needed to be changed), looked at each other, and started laughing. I think that, for me at least, it was a release of everything that had been building up since Caitlyn said she was leaving months ago.

Once our laughing fit ended, Drew grabbed me in a tight hug. Looking into my eyes, with a huge smile, she said, "I love you Harry. God, I love you!"

I put both hands on Drew's tight ass and pulled her against me. I also bent my head down and kissed her. Breaking the kiss, I said, "I love you too. A lifetime together with you is the greatest thing that could happen."

We heard Denise go "Umm!" We both pulled Denise's bare body into our embrace. The three of us hugged for a long time.

The three of us also slept together that night. In the morning, it was Christmas. While I had been pretty fucked up since Cassie died, I did have the presence of mind to get Drew a present. I got her a solid gold chain that fit closely around her throat and had a single diamond pendant on it, and a matching chain to go around her waist, also with a diamond pendant. Drew was pleased and, wearing only those pieces of jewelry, she looked fantastic.

I had overlooked a gift for Denise. Thankfully, Drew had that covered and said that it was from both of us.

Denise said, "I forgot to wrap my gifts." From her purse, she pulled three jeweled butt plugs and a tube of lubricant. "I've never worn one of these so I don't know if it was a good idea, and I don't know if they do anything for a guy, but I thought we could give them a try."

Drew bent over and Denise spread her cheeks. I lubed Drew's asshole and the plug and, very carefully, worked it in. Drew straightened up. The jewel between her tight cheeks looked sexy as hell. "It's different," Drew said, "But I don't know that it's great."

I repeated the process with Denise, who also had a great ass and who looked great with a jeweled plug in it. "Yeah," Denise said, "It is different, but I'm not wowed."

I bent over and let the women lube my asshole. They were very careful putting my plug in, but it hurt a little. Once it was in, I basically felt like I needed to take a dump, but I rolled with it.

Standing behind me, Drew said, "That actually looks good in you Harry."

Denise pulled out her I-phone and we took pictures of each other's asses. We left the plugs in until we decided to go out to the spa. Then we took them out and cleaned up each other's asses.

We lazed in and around the spa talking for several hours. Like her older sister, Denise was a very bright person with an attractive personality. Early in the afternoon, we went back to the suite and Drew and Denise started on Christmas dinner.

Dinner, a rib roast and sides, was fantastic. After we had cleaned up, Drew and Denise huddled together for a moment, whispering. Denise giggled and nodded her head up and down.

Drew went into another room and came back with a large beach towel. Heading towards the door, she said, "Come on Harry. You get one more present."

Denise and I followed Drew the short distance to the lobby where the staff had erected a Christmas tree. We left the tree lights on all the time. Drew spread the beach towel on the tile floor in front of the tree.

Drew turned to me and said, "Denise and I have one more thing which we want to give to you: Denise."

Denise stepped over to me and began stroking my dick. When she got me a little hard, she knelt down and took me in her mouth. Denise didn't give the most skillful blow job I've had, but she was enthusiastic. Once I was very hard, Denise stood up, went over to the tree, and lay down on her back on the towel. She spread her legs and said, Please Harry!"

I looked at Drew, who was nodding her head "yes." I got down on my knees over Denise, lowered myself down, and let her guide my dick into her. I noticed that Denise had the same eyes as her sister.

Denise was a young, enthusiastic partner. She was also great at giving feedback. When my dick hit a spot inside of her that she enjoyed, she was quick to say "Yes! Stay there!" Denise was also fit and muscular, and had some knowledge had to use those attributes in making love.

Denise and I fucked on the lobby floor under the tree for quite a while. At one point, I heard Drew giggle and say, "Sheriff's patrol just drove by the front door." Of course, we had turned all of the lobby lights on.

Denise suddenly said, "Faster Harry" and began pushing her pelvis against me. I obliged the young lady and began pushing harder and faster. Denise's breathing was getting very heavy. There was sweat between her two firm breasts. I could feel that I wasn't far from coming either.

Denise tensed every muscle in her body. "Uh, uh, uh, owhhhh!" came out of her mouth. I felt myself ready to come and started to pull out. Denise shouted, "No. In me." I came in my lover's sister.

On July 4 of the year after Cassie's death, I took a few moments to reflect. The Inn was full. It was a glorious warm day. Our guests were happy. On reflection, I realized that I was happier than I thought. Losing Cassie left a permanent hole in my life. However, we had come a long way from the misery of the prior year.

Denise stayed on part-time after Drew finally got me out of my self-pity and working again. As Denise explained her thinking to me, "Where else, apart from a strip club, can I run around naked and get paid for it?" To save on her costs, she had also moved into the room at the Inn that we had originally taken out of inventory for Drew to live in. Drew, of course, shared the manager's suite with me.

Drew and Denise thought that the Inn needed to draw in more of the University community. Denise had a friend who was on the University's women's gymnastics team. Denise persuaded the woman to visit the Inn one weekend just before their season had started. The woman, who was new to social nudism, loved it. That gave us an opening into the University's athletic community.

Janet Morgan and her husband were staying with us about one weekend per month. They were promoting us to the faculty and staff. Drew and Denise finally persuaded me to agree to give a permanent discount to University students, faculty, and staff. I was dubious that we'd make money and dubious about having more college kids around. Both concerns were unfounded. Our bookings went up enough that revenues increased overall despite a lower margin per room. We never had any problems with the college kids, and our older guests expressed pleasure at having younger people around.

Drew also sat down and talked to every person whom we employed. Most of them were students working part-time. Drew found that our staff was very positive about the Inn and liked working there. She made a concerted effort to get our staff to promote the Inn with the friends and acquaintances.

Finally, two weeks before Memorial Day, one of our three huge weekends, Drew made a major departure from Cassie's practice. Drew asked our staff to vote on whether they wanted to continue working clothed or switch to working nude. There were a few exceptions: the bar and restaurant staff had to be dressed by law. With only one dissenting vote, the staff voted to start working in the nude. Effective that Memorial Day, everyone at Brookhaven Inn, outside of the bar and restaurant, worked in the nude. Believe it or not, morale among the staff, which wasn't a problem to start with, improved noticeably.

Brookhaven Inn had another small coup a couple of weekends after July 4. That spring, the University had installed a new president, a woman who was originally a sociologist and an acquaintance of Dr. Janet Morgan. Dr. Morgan persuaded the University president and her husband to stay a weekend at the Inn. I'm pleased to say that, when Drew and I first met the new president, all three of us were completely naked. The president and her husband have become regulars.

Drew and I got married the Saturday of that Labor Day weekend. The wedding and reception were at the Inn. I'm proud to say that Drew and I were completely nude, except for wedding rings, the entire time. We discovered that we had a large guest list. Almost everyone invited came, except Caitlyn and Tony. The guests were a mix of textiles and nudes, although I think a majority got nude at some point.

The first toast at the reception, given by Drew, was in honor and memory of Cassie Moore.

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers