Brookhaven Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers

Beth smiled. "Yes Ma'am," she said and walked away. I assumed that Beth, like most of the staff, was a college kid working at the Inn part-time. Cassie had hired a number of college students on a part-time basis. You could assume that she did that to save on benefits, but she paid substantially above the going rates.

We dried off. Cassie and I gathered up our clothes but did not put them on. Cassie went over to the electric box and turned off the pool lights. Turning to me, she said, "Come on. Let's christen one of the rooms."

I followed Cassie across the patio and into the main building holding my clothes. We passed several members of the Inn staff closing it down for the night. To me, Cassie said, "They might as well get used to seeing naked people."

Cassie used her passkey to let us into one of the rooms. She flipped on a light, saying "I like to see my partner as we make love." We tossed our clothes on the floor. Cassie knelt in front of me and took me in her mouth. She was very good, running her tongue up and down my shaft, then around and over my head. I put my hands on her shoulders to indicate that she should stop and stand up before she got me too close to coming.

I led Cassie to the bed. She whipped off the bedspread and lay down on her back with her legs spread. I climbed onto the bed above her. Cassie used her hands to guide me into her. It dawned on me that it has been a really long time since I had had sex. We fucked each other franticly. I was pounding Cassie hard and she was bucking into me. She even bit my chest. Sooner than I wanted, Cassie was yelling, seemingly on the edge of an O. I felt myself about to come and started to pull out. "No!" Cassie yelled. "In me! Please!" If anyone was still in the Inn, they heard that. I did as I was told and shot my load inside Cassie.

For all the frantic intercourse, we were very tender afterwards. Cassie gently licked the spot where she had bitten me. We kissed, and kissed. Finally, Cassie got up and turned out the lights. She got back into bed and curled up on her side next to me. She was facing away from me. I put my arms around her and she moved my hands up onto her breasts. She wriggled her ass against me until my dick was partway between her cheeks. We fell asleep that way.

We woke up in the same position in the morning. Holding Cassie was the best night's sleep I had gotten in a long time. Cassie rolled over to face me. We kissed. I gently pushed her onto her back and mounted her again. This time, we made love very slowly and took our time.

I again started to pull out when I was about to come. Cassie wrapped her legs around me. In a very low, sexy voice, she said, "With other girls you can pull out. You always come in me." I came inside her again. It wasn't until later that I wondered what she meant by "other girls."

We showered together, washing each other off tenderly and lovingly. We picked up our clothes and went downstairs nude to find something to eat. Meeting one of the staff on the stairs, Cassie said, "Uh, Anne, we need someone to make up 209. I used it last night." Anne, a rather pretty young lady, just smiled at us.

We tossed our clothes into Cassie's office and sneaked into the kitchen. Of course, no one was supposed to be nude in the kitchen, but the Inn wasn't officially open yet. We found some cheese and, thankfully, someone else had made an urn of fresh coffee. We took our impromptu meal to an outside table.

It was late on a Sunday morning. The weather was warm, but overcast. Cars were pulling into the parking lot. Cassie had tentatively decided that she would close the Inn for a day three or four times a year and let her staff use the pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and lawns. The only condition was that the staff had to do so nude. It was purely voluntary. Cassie hoped that it would give her staff some empathy for the Inn's nude guests.

I was curious how many of the staff would accept Cassie's invitation. It looked like most of them did. Slightly chubby Beth walked over to our table without a stitch on. She smiled at us and said, "I guess we're even now." A few minutes later, cute Anne walked out, already pulling off her uniform shirt. To Cassie, Anne said, "209 is done Ma'am."

Cassie thanked Anne. Anne took off her bra and then her shorts and panties. "May I leave these here?" she asked. Cassie nodded. Anne put down her clothes, turned, and walked naked towards the pool. "She has a nice ass," Cassie commented. She did.

Finished with our cheese and coffee, Cassie stood, reached down for my hand, and said, "Let's take a walk." I stood and we walked naked onto the lawn beyond the pool. The grounds had been carefully mowed. To each side, but some ways away, I could see the tall hedges which Cassie had planted to screen the property from its neighbors. A similar hedge had been placed along the road. The rear of the property backed up to an undeveloped part of the state park. While nudity was technically illegal in state parks, I knew the ranger in charge here and had been told that mere nudity was not an enforcement priority. Guests would be told that they could hike the wilderness parts of the park nude, but to stay low key.

Cassie and I walked towards the small waterfall at the rear boundary of her property. As we got close, we saw that we were not the first people there. A college-age man and woman were standing nude under the waterfall hugging each other. "Darn," Cassie said. We turned away to give the couple some privacy.

We walked hand-in-hand to a far corner of the mowed lawn and sat down in the grass. We could look back at the Inn, the pool, the sauna building, and the tennis courts; all filling up with Cassie's now naked employees.

"Harry, how much do you really like practicing law?" Cassie asked.

"I like it well enough," I said. "Why?"

"Well, I need some help running this place. Yes, I have faith in the people whom I've hired, but I need someone with whom to share 'senior management.' I'm hoping that person is you."

"Cassie, I do love you. (There, I said it first) I don't know squat about running an inn."

Cassie leaned towards me, putting a hand on my bare thigh. "I don't know much about it either. We can get our on-the-job training together. We'll both live here. The only condition which I want to set is that, any time we are on the Inn grounds, you and I will be nude."

As I said before, Cassie Moore had a way of making you want to give her what she wanted. To make a long story shorter, I agreed to become Cassie's co-manager. I kicked in a rather large chunk of my savings and became the third member of Brookhaven Inn, LLC. I found other lawyers who were glad to take over my files. I felt really bad about ending Angie's job so Cassie agreed to hire her at the Inn as secretary to the two of us.

"Does that mean that I have to watch you prance around naked all day?" Angie asked me.

"I'm afraid that it does," I answered.

Angie gave me an appraising look. "That might not be all bad," she said. "I've always wondered. I guess now I'll find out."

Why had I suddenly become attractive to women? It turned out that Ryan was not thrilled about Angie working at a clothing-optional inn, even if she was keeping her clothes on. Angie dumped Ryan. "I need the job more," she explained, "and I wasn't that serious about him anyway."

It was with a trace of sadness that I closed and locked the door to what had been my office for the last time. Everything was out. It was clean. The phone was off. All of my clients had been happily but regretfully transferred. I had also vacated my apartment. Cassie and I would share the manger's apartment on the ground floor of the Inn.

I know that it sounds a lot like Cassie Moore had manipulated me for some ulterior motive. I thought about that at the time. But, I couldn't find any evidence to support the suspicion. Cassie was very open about everything from the Inn business to her life in San Francisco to her childhood at the Inn in its prior incarnation. Cassie took me to San Francisco to meet the investors behind SEOCOV. I became a co-signatory on the Inn accounts. Apart buying in to the LLC, I did not take on any liabilities. Cassie was also, as far as I could tell, genuinely affectionate. I had certainly fallen, hard, for her.

The Inn's opening had been a great success. Occupancy was 90% for the Memorial Day weekend. The restaurant showed a small profit and the bar hit a home run. One hundred percent of the first weekend's guests went nude most of the time. Comments made in person and on the Inn website were uniformly very positive.

Working at the Inn was actually a good job. Cassie and I were the only staff who worked nude. It was a bit of a kick to be naked and continually interacting with our clothed staff. Besides being co-manager, I became the unofficial Inn handyman and was able to save us a fair amount on repair and maintenance costs.

Cassie and I both lost our tan lines and developed allover tans. Our personal relationship just got better. Cassie was a tough business person and extremely skilled at achieving her goals. She was also very kind, caring, witty, and entertaining. Even better, our sex life had almost nightly, or daily, installments.

Business stayed good through our first summer and into the fall, despite a poor year for fall color. The university's football team was successful and I was surprised by how much our bookings increased on football weekends. Things naturally tailed off during what proved to be a mild winter, but we got a favorable write-up in a naturist magazine. That undoubtedly helped our first full spring season and we had several sold-out weekends. We also hosted our first wedding. Neither Cassie nor I had seen a nude wedding before. Even without knowing the families, it was special.

In early May of the following year, we received an unsolicited resume. Cassie looked it over and said, "Caitlyn Ross. Getting her Bachelors in hotel management next month in Michigan. Her references look impressive. Her cover letter says that she is interested in 'non-traditional opportunities in the hospitality industry.'" Cassie tossed the resume and cover letter to me. The resume was reasonably impressive and the letter was well written.

"It would be a plus," I said, "if we could find someone whom we trusted who had the ability to manage this place. That would let us get a break now and again."

"Good point," Cassie said. Cassie sent the woman an e-mail saying that we'd be happy to talk with her if she is in our area. After some further e-mail, she made an appointment to meet with us on a Tuesday in mid-June, shortly after her graduation. We picked a Tuesday because that is typically our slowest day. Mondays always had a few folks hanging over from the weekend and some people start their long weekends on Wednesdays. A slow day would give us time to talk with Ms. Ross and show her around.

Caitlyn Ross was exactly on time. She was a bit shorter than Cassie, very attractive, and, to my eyes, quite young. The feature which you noticed first was her hair. It was just passed shoulder length and was such a deep copper color that I wondered if it was dyed. She had the green eyes and complexion of a redhead though.

Angie showed Ms. Ross into the office and Cassie and I both stood to greet her. We were so used to being nude that we didn't even think of it until we saw Ms. Ross's eyes get bigger and a slight look of shock cross her face.

"Is everything all right?" Cassie asked.

"Fine," Ms. Ross replied. "I'm just a bit surprised that you are both nude."

I responded, "The staff here is clothed. Ms. Moore and I are the managers. We go nude because we think that it is good guest relations. While Brookhaven Inn is 'clothing-optional,' most of our guests come here in order to go nude as much as possible. We want them to perceive that we share their values."

"Ok. I understand that," Ms. Ross responded. Cassie and I talked to the girl for over an hour. She was bright, articulate, and seemed to understand the business. She asked some very good questions. One thing I noticed which was unusual and intriguing was her face. In repose, her features were what I would call delicate and demure. When she laughed or became very involved in the conversation, she lost the demure look. Her eyes gleamed and her face took on an entirely different look: sexy and challenging. I sensed that there was some fire beneath the surface.

We only had one couple staying at the resort that day. It was the perfect day to show someone around. We showed Ms. Ross the layout of the Inn, the bar and restaurant, the laundry and storage facilities, and a few of the rooms. As we walked and talked, I formed another impression of Caitlyn Ross. She was very self-confident and had, for want of a better term, charisma. Cassie had perceived it too, as she told me that evening.

We were walking across a driveway from the main building towards the tennis courts when Caitlyn stopped, giggled, and said, "Mr. Stone, I'm sorry but I cannot stop looking at your penis."

"That's ok," I replied. "If I was concerned about people seeing it, I'd cover it up. Also, please call me Harry."

Cassie added, "If you come to work here, you will see a large number of penises. I personally think that Harry's is the nicest, but you'll have to make your own call on that." Cassie paused, and then said, more thoughtfully, "When I started this venture, I had never really gone nude in public. I just felt that something needed to be done to revive the Inn and CO offered a unique niche that wasn't served in this area. Then it occurred to me that, as a person in charge, I would have to go nude too if I wanted to earn the trust of our guests. That first time stepping out the door with nothing on but sandals was the scariest thing I've ever done. I got used to it and made a surprising discovery, surprising to me at least: I really enjoy people looking at my bare breasts, my bare buttocks, my bare genitals. Maybe it is just doing something that I was taught not to do as a child, being naughty, but it has been a lot of fun."

I was looking at Caitlyn as Cassie said that. I saw a gleam in the eyes and a smile. Her face made the transformation from demure to excited.

We showed Caitlyn all around the grounds and then went back into our office. Cassie asked Caitlyn for her salary expectation. Caitlyn gave us a number below what Cassie and I had decided we could afford to pay. Cassie said, "Would you excuse us for a moment?"

Cassie and I went out into the empty hallway. "What do you think?" Cassie asked.

"I'm impressed. What don't we offer her a job? Make it clear that it is a tryout and we decide whether it is working and whether to keep her on?"

"I agree," Cassie replied. We went back into the office and Cassie offered Caitlyn a job at about $8,000 more per year than she had asked for. (Cassie was a tough business person, but she believed strongly in paying her people well.)

Caitlyn smiled. "Thank you. Will I be working clothed or nude?"

"Would you prefer to work nude?" Cassie asked.

"Yes," Caitlyn replied. I liked this girl more.

"Ok, then a term of your employment will be that you must be completely nude except for footwear at all times when you are on duty," Cassie replied.

"I'll take the job," Caitlyn said.

"Can you start June 30?" Cassie asked. "That way, you can follow us around and see how the place works over the July 4 holiday. It will be a little crazy. We're already 95% booked."

"I'd love to," Caitlyn replied.

We didn't have anywhere on the grounds to house Caitlyn. We did help her find an apartment in town, at my old building of all things.

It was about 7:30 a.m. on June 30 when Caitlyn presented herself in our office to start work. It was a warm day and I was perplexed why she wore a raincoat. After a moment's silence, Caitlyn said, "I'm ready to start work." She took the coat off. Except for the modest high heels she wore, she was totally naked underneath. Her body was stunning.

I sucked in a deep breath. Cassie blurted out, "Jesus. You are gorgeous." Caitlyn's eyes gleamed.

Regaining a little composure, I asked, "That's all you wore driving out from town? The coat?"

Caitlyn nodded enthusiastically.

"I'm impressed," I said. I was too.

As I said before, Caitlyn was stunningly beautiful nude. So much so that, as we took her around to meet the staff, even Angie commented that "She's beautiful." To me, Cassie is the most beautiful woman in the world, but Caitlyn is a very close second.

Our thinking was that Caitlyn would shadow us over the holiday weekend to see how the Inn worked at stressful times. She did much more, from soothing an upset guest to cleaning several rooms when one of our maids called in sick to throwing a dress on and driving to the liquor store when the bar ran out of cognac. Caitlyn showed initiative and a willingness to work. She interacted with guests and the staff professionally but with kindness and respect. Cassie and I both decided quickly that we had found a real gem.

July 4 fell in the middle of the week that year. Consequently, our "holiday weekend" really ran from the Thursday before the Fourth through the Monday after. The Inn was full or almost full the entire time. Cassie, Caitlyn, and I, and the rest of the staff, were running the entire time. One slip-up and we not only had guests who would never come back, they would also be sources of bad word-of-mouth. I don't think we slipped up, thanks in no small measure to Caitlyn. We were pretty exhausted by that following Tuesday.

We had no reservations booked for that Tuesday or Wednesday, and rarely did much walk-in business. By 7:00 p.m., we had sent the staff home and basically turned out the lights. Cassie told Caitlyn that she could go home too.

"No, if you don't mind, I'd like to have a swim," Caitlyn said. "Why don't you two join me? You both need to relax a little."

That seemed like good idea, so the three of us walked nude to the pool and turned those lights back on. We swam for a time, but it was unusually cool that evening. Cassie got out of the pool and said, "I need time in the hot tub. Anyone coming?"

Caitlyn said, "Sure. Anyone want a drink?

Cassie responded, "A beer if you are going. Take it out of the refrigerator in our apartment, not from the bar."

I said, "A beer sounds good to me too."

Caitlyn dashed off while Cassie and I got into the Jacuzzi, sitting side-by-side. Caitlyn was back quickly with three beers. She set ours on the deck within our reach and started to get into the Jacuzzi next to me on the side opposite Cassie. Sitting nude between two very beautiful nude women, I remember thinking that life really couldn't get too much better.

After we had all made large dents in our beers, Cassie said, "Caitlyn, I have to tell you that you greatly exceeded our expectations over the holiday. You were invaluable. Thank you. How was it for you?"

Caitlyn seemed somewhat embarrassed by Cassie's praise. After thinking for a moment, she replied, "The Inn is just wonderful. Everyone who works here has been so welcoming. The guests have really been much nicer than I was taught to expect. And you two have been just so great. I'm really glad I took this job."

"The nudity hasn't been a problem?" I asked.

Caitlyn giggled. "I was really nervous my first day when I put on that coat and drove to work with nothing else on. I knew that I'd be taking the coat off and spending the whole day naked. But, it was an exciting kind of nervousness, like waiting in line to ride a rollercoaster. I was scared but really looking forward to it too."

Cassie commented, "You've been very good about not trying to cover yourself."

"Well," Caitlyn replied, "I remembered what you had told me during my interview. That happened to me too. Once I was naked, I found myself wanting people to look at my bare tits, my bare ass, and my bare cunt. Knowing that people are seeing all of you is, well, very gratifying."

HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers