Brooklyn

Story Info
We all make compromises.
5k words
4.28
42.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all have to make compromises . . . some are just easier to live with than others are.

**************************************

Brooklyn and I had been friends since grade school. We grew up, graduated high school and college, married wonderful men and fully expected to live happily ever after . . . or so we thought.

Though we had continued as close and caring friends for all of that time, it wasn't until the birth of her second child did Brooklyn confide in me a secret she had kept for a long time. I'm not sure why she finally felt compelled to share her secret with me, but when she did, it was as if she couldn't hold the truth any longer and had to tell someone she trusted, someone who would not be judgmental.

Before I recount Brooklyn's story, I just want to say that despite everything, despite the situation she found herself in, despite the initial shock and surprise at hearing her secret, Brooklyn is a wonderful person and has always been a faithful friend to me, so please don't judge her too harshly.

*****

Her name was Brooklyn Anthony; she was named in honor of the old Brooklyn Dodgers, her Grandfather's favorite baseball team when he was a boy.

She was an only child; a preacher's kid, sheltered, obedient and trusting to a fault.

Her Grandfather had been a pastor, just as her father Ezra Anthony was. Ezra Anthony was the pastor of a small church, and young Brooklyn grew up wanting only to marry a man like her father and dreamed of one day being a good pastor's wife.

At nineteen Brooklyn was of average height, slim, with shoulder length auburn hair, and a curvaceous woman's body. Brooklyn had her whole life in front of her and expected only the best.

After high school, Brooklyn went to the Morgenson Bible College near her hometown of Pendleton, and there she met Michael Downes, her future husband. Michael was very religious and very ambitious, two qualities that Pastor Anthony admired. Her father liked Michael from their first meeting and thinking he would be a good husband for Brooklyn, actively encouraged their dating and eventual engagement. Of course, Brooklyn liked Michael, but I don't think she loved him. If not for her father's insistence, I think she would have broken it off with Michael after the second date when he got drunk and tried very aggressively to have sex with her. That incident left her shaken and a little afraid of Michael.

I remember she once told me that she had been so upset with him she didn't talk to him or see him for almost a week. When she finally did see him, he had suddenly shown up unannounced at the house with an engagement ring and proposed to her in front of her parents. What could she do? With her parents' embraces and congratulations, and not wanting to disappoint them she ignored the red flags and told Michael, "Yes, I'll marry you."

*****

Before her wedding, Brooklyn had never had a boyfriend, let alone been with anyone sexually and sadly; she had no real understanding of what love, physical, emotional or sexual was supposed to be. It wasn't until their wedding night that she saw Michael naked and fully erect for the first time. He came at her, pulled her to him and in a hushed, scary voice told her he was going to fuck her. He shoved his hand under her virginal white silk nightgown and going between her legs, possessively palmed her pussy. Terrified, she began to struggle with him, until he slapped her and she froze where she stood. She was barely aware when he tore away the nightgown, leaving her naked and vulnerable and carried her to the bed. After he took her virginity, consummating their marriage, she never refused or resisted him again.

Brooklyn had grown up understandably thinking all men would be like her father, but she had been mistaken. Confused and often frightened by her relationship with Michael she had tried talking about it with her Mother and even now could be reduced to tears when she thought back to those early conversations. Brooklyn remembered one particular occasion when she and her Mother had met for lunch soon after she and Michael returned from their honeymoon. Unable to come right out and tell her about their wedding night, her Mother, sensed what was bothering Brooklyn, and in no uncertain terms, told her that as Michael's wife it was her responsibility to "love, honor and obey him" in all things. Brooklyn understood what her Mother was alluding to, and realized her mother would not be on her side in this. With her Mother's admonition in mind, Brooklyn acquiesced to Michael and found herself constantly on her back with her legs open letting him stick it in her whenever he wanted her. Brooklyn was young, inexperienced, and she would still cringe recalling those first weeks of their marriage, him crawling on top of her, pushing himself into her with his hard, impatient cock. When it was over, Brooklyn would roll away from him, and filled with tears and frustration cry herself to sleep.

*****

Michael's goal was to be pastor of his own church and to have a young, pretty wife and a house full of attractive, well-mannered children. Within but a few months of their wedding, Michael and her parents had convinced Brooklyn that she should quit school and focus her energies on being a good wife to Michael and becoming pregnant. Reluctantly bending to the pressure, Brooklyn dropped out of school soon after.

Children were an integral part of Michael's image of himself, but for whatever reason, he and Brooklyn couldn't get pregnant. After a year of marriage and an increasingly unsatisfying sex life (at least for her), they found their relationship under considerable strain. Michael became obsessed with the idea that their fertility issues were because of Brooklyn. Sadly, he almost had her convinced that this was true.

Never a thoughtful or considerate partner, out of frustration and anger at the situation, Michael began to berate and blame Brooklyn, telling her she was barren and useless as a woman. Interestingly enough, in stark contrast to his words, he could not keep his hands off her for long. Michael, physically bigger and stronger than Brooklyn's petite frame, would use that physical difference to dominate her sexually. He had become a demanding, controlling, and almost vindictive lover; when he wanted sex, he wanted sex. When he worked from home, he wanted sex three or four times a day. He would come up behind her when she was washing the dishes, unloading groceries from the car or making the bed, his cock erect and leaking. He would make her give him oral sex when they were in the car, grabbing her by the neck and forcing her head into his lap, where grunting and thrusting he would explode down her throat. More humiliating were the times when the good 'Pastor Michael' would want sex in his church office. Before service, he would pin her against the wall, cover her mouth with his hand and fuck her until he had emptied himself, and then sanctimoniously saunter out to give his Sunday sermon.

On some level, she still had feelings for him, but the relationship had deteriorated to the point where Brooklyn could barely stand for him to touch her. Aside from those occasions when Michael sexually "took" what he wanted, he and Brooklyn had not been mutually intimate in a long time, which of course exasperated any possibility of conceiving a child with him. Brooklyn had come to realize that Michael was not the quiet, mild mannered, church focused Christian man that he had portrayed himself to be when they were going together. With that realization, the emotional distance between them increased which only served to dampen any remaining desire or feelings she might have had for him.

As their relationship continued to deteriorate, giving in to pressure from her Father and Mother, even though Michael refused to go with her Brooklyn finally decided to see a therapist if for no other reason than to have someone to talk with. Surprisingly, she found the sessions helpful, and after the third session, the therapist suggested she schedule a visit with a Dr. O'Donnell, an ob/gyn who had a lot of experience and success with women dealing with fertility problems.

*****

Brooklyn glanced at her wristwatch with growing annoyance; her appointment had been for 9:00 am, and Dr. O'Donnell had already kept her waiting ten minutes. At almost twenty-two years old, she had already been married for close to two years, and here she sat, naked except for a blue paper dressing gown waiting for a doctor to examine her female parts and tell me why she still wasn't pregnant.

Just as she was about to gather her things and leave, the door opened, and Dr. O'Donnell came into the room. Tall, fortyish, good looking, he exuded an air of quiet authority. He walked toward her with a confident stride, a reassuring smile playing at the corners of his mouth. He took in every inch of her. She was gorgeous; thick, shoulder length auburn hair, a full pouty mouth, large hazel colored eyes and an unmistakable aura of innocence and understated sensuality.

Dr. O'Donnell had a knack for "reading" women, being able to sense their emotional weaknesses and needs. He seldom failed to identify those most susceptible to his manipulation, those most likely to give themselves willingly to him without question or resistance. He sensed his new patient was one of those women. Trying to maintain his professionalism despite the way his dick had begun to twitch, he moved closer to Brooklyn, and extended his hand, saying, "Hello, I'm Dr. Jeffrey O'Donnell . . . and you must be Mrs. Downes?"

"Hello, Dr. O'Donnell, she said shyly . . . yes, Brooklyn . . . Brooklyn Downes," she replied as she shook his hand for a moment too long.

His warm brown eyes and the soothing tone of his voice immediately put her at ease, and a sense of comfort and security enveloped her.

"I think my nurse has gotten all of the information that I need from you, and I think I understand exactly what you need," he said in a calm, sympathetic voice.

Brooklyn took a deep breathe, nodding her head in confirmation as he spoke.

"Okay . . . well, let's get started with your breast examine," he said. Brooklyn clutched the gown about her, embarrassed by the thought of him seeing her naked breast.

Dr. O'Donnell was twice Brooklyn's age, experienced in life and with women, particularly young women. Sensing her anxiety, he reassuringly patted Brooklyn's shoulder.

Brooklyn looked up into his eyes and relaxed her grip on the edges of her gown.

"That's a good girl . . . everything will be fine."

Brooklyn reluctantly stretched out on the exam table with her hands resting at her sides as Dr. O'Donnell opened the paper gown.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, he said, your breasts are beautiful."

Dr. O'Donnell began to traced the outline of her breast starting at its base, the fullest part and then began to work his fingers to Brooklyn's nipples her arousal reflected their hard, erect engorgement.

"Hmmmm," she murmured when a prickly sensation traveled down her body, from her nipple to her clit causing her legs to splay open instinctively.

"Good, good, everything seems fine. You have a lovely pair of full, firm, well-formed breasts and nipples. No unexpected lumps or cysts," the Doctor said in an almost whisper as he bent forward and without hesitation or self-consciousness kissed her left nipple, gently sucking it into his mouth. Surprised and shocked, Brooklyn could feel herself becoming damp between her legs. Brooklyn tensed but did not pull away when Dr. O'Donnell looked up and smiled.

"Alright, I need you to scoot toward the end of the exam table and put your feet into the stirrups," he instructed.

When she was in the desired position, placing one of his hands on each knee, he spread the stirrups open so that the view of her pink, moistening pussy was unhindered.

"I can feel you are tensing up again Brooklyn, he said. I want you to take a deep breath, hold it, then let it out slowly; this will help you relax."

Other than her husband Michael, she had never had another man touch her like this, not even a
doctor . . . but she wanted to do as he asked.

"Yes . . . yes, that's it, he said encouragingly. Just relax."

Brooklyn lay there and felt his hand as it moved between her legs and fondled her pussy. His hand felt soft and warm when he ran his fingers through the short, neatly trimmed thatch of curly reddish/brown hair that covered her now puffy mound. His finger gently spread her pussy lips open, and he pressed her clit hood away from her swollen, shiny nub. He let his fingers brush her clit sending chills through her, forcing her to moan softly as her hips involuntarily lifted upward seeking the pressure of his hand.

*****

Dr. O'Donnell had awakened that need, that longing between my legs. On one level, Brooklyn knew what she was letting him do was wrong and inappropriate, but she didn't care anymore; it had been such a long time since she had felt like this, since she had felt a gentle touch from a man and she wanted that feeling.

"Ughh," she said when he slipped his finger inside her tight, wet pussy. He probed deeper into her, and she closed her eyes, enjoying what was happening, all thought of Michael, her husband gone.

Brooklyn gasped and caught her breath when Dr. O'Donnell lowered his head to her pussy and inhaled the sweet, pungent scent of her sex before burying his tongue inside her. She shifted when she felt his teeth nibble at her distended clit and pressed his face between her legs. A groan of pleasure seemed to rise up from her depth as she held his face there.

"Oh God, oh my God, oh God," she mumbled as she came into Dr. O'Donnell's mouth, experiencing a glorious and much needed orgasm.

Straightening up, Dr. O'Donnell pulled his rock hard cock from his pants and rubbed it between Brooklyn's swollen pussy lips until it was covered with her sticky wetness and his pre-cum. He took hold of her hips and pulled her to him, then pressed his cock into her, burying his full, hard length as far as he could and immediately began pumping.

Even though she had wanted him and knew what he was about to do, she couldn't keep from gasping when he first entered her. His length and girth were uncomfortable, and her pussy seemed to clinch tight as if not wanting him to violate what had been promised only to her husband. Brooklyn began to whimper and moan with pleasure as he stood at the end of the exam table, between her legs and vigorously fucked her. As he stroked into her, she could feel the walls of her pussy gripping his cock, her body moving with each thrust. She was suddenly in the midst of another exquisitely intense orgasm, and she came wetly on his cock as her pussy continued to spasm.

Outwardly grinning, pleased and proud of himself, Dr. O'Donnell began pumping rhythmically in and out, ramming roughly into her. The feel of her body contracting around his cock pushed him over the edge, and he erupted, spewing hot, potent semen into the pastor's young beautiful wife.

He came in her twice more during that appointment, filling her pussy with his seed, and when he finally eased out of her, his softening cock trailed a thick white line of cum from its tip to her still pulsing opening.

Brooklyn lay quiet and satisfied on the exam table, her legs spread open, and her clit still obviously aroused, its pink pearl protruding from under its hood. She moaned, and he looked down at her flushed body, glowing with the light sheen of sweat that covered her. Watching her, he became aware of a warm almost aching pressure between his legs. He bent forward and lowered his mouth to her sexual core. Totally self-absorbed he licked and kissed her until his face was covered with her sweetness and her small, lithe body began to tremble under him before he slid his swelling tool inside her once again.

*****

In less than four years, Michael became the pastor of one of the larger congregations in the city, and despite marital problems and Michael's occasional but thankfully discreet infidelities, Brooklyn and he had remained together. Michael was able to project the religious persona that had always been so important to him, achieving the respect and admiration of those around him.

Coupled with an astute business acumen, Michael was able to provide a good living for his family. As far as he was concerned, he had everything he had always wanted, his own congregation, financial security, and high regard within the community. Brooklyn was just as beautiful and sexually desirable as she had been when she first met and married Michael. For him, Brooklyn was the young, beautiful wife, who had presented him with an adorable little boy named Markie and another child on the way. This fit perfectly into the idealized, narcissistic view of himself. Brooklyn, however, saw things differently, and though it was not necessarily a happy marriage, she was committed to holding the marriage together.

Often disgusted by his religious and profane duplicity, and his treatment of her (sexually and otherwise), intellectually, Brooklyn knew that she could not, would not divorce him. Of course, she had tried talking with her Mother and even her Father about the problems in her marriage, only to be counseled that "men will be men" and that it was the wife's responsibility to hold the marriage together. As far as they were concerned, it was her role to be a quiet, obedient wife, to be a good Christian woman, and more importantly a good Pastor's wife who was submissive to her husband. Coming from her background and upbringing, divorcing him was outside of Brooklyn's religious and moral consciousness. Though Michael was ego driven and consumed with his own need to control her, Brooklyn remained with him.

*****

Today Brooklyn was meeting with Dr. O'Donnell for her monthly appointment, and Brooklyn wanted everything to be perfect, but the day had already started badly.

Earlier that day, she had barely put Markie down for his nap and walked out of his bedroom when Michael grabbed her and roughly pulled her into his study. Forcing her to bend over his desk, he hiked up her skirt, pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and pushed into her. 'Michael had no shame,' she thought to herself as she leaned submissively over the desk, having learned the futility of struggling with him. With his weight on her, he pressed forward and stroked the bulbous red crown of his cock in and out of her. She could feel his balls swing forward and tap against her ass with each thrust.

"Michael, please . . ." she whimpered, as he grew hotter and bigger inside her.

Knowing she didn't like him doing this to her, he fucked her harder, loving the sound of her protest that inflamed his desire to take her from behind like this all the more. With her in this position, he could fuck her while at the same time being able to see and feel her beautiful breasts swaying as he caressed her swollen belly. She was almost seven months pregnant now, and just the sight of her at this stage of her pregnancy got him so hard, his balls hurt. Entwining his hands in her thick, shiny hair, he pulled her head back so that her upper torso was raised and her tits exposed. He pinched her nipples with his other hand until he could see the milk drip from her heavy, increasingly milk laden breasts and cover his fingers with the warm, stickiness.

Michael could feel her body stiffen from the rough breast-play, and her pussy muscles tightened and squeezed his cock when he pulled her hips to his groin pushing his cock further into her. Brooklyn's legs trembled when he took a deep hard thrust and began to grind inside her. He started thrusting again, increasing his rhythm, enjoying the feel his ball sack harden and tighten up against his body. With his eyes closed, his head tilted back and his breathing hoarse and labored he began to cum in a forceful ejaculation spraying his seed deep inside her. Brooklyn gasped from the painful, bruising grip of his hands around her waist. Despite her feelings about him, she had to admit that even when he made her have sex with him like this, she still loved the way it felt when his body tensed and he came inside her. Michael emptied himself in several forceful spurts, and Brooklyn, helpless to do otherwise felt her pussy contract hard around his thrusting cock, milking him as she gave in to her own orgasm.

12