Brooklyn Heigts Ch. 02

Story Info
White boy shows up black girlfriend
2k words
3.68
43.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melini
melini
141 Followers

“Kobe?”

He looked as if he wanted to pass out. Kobe used to be one of my best friends. She was the first girl that I talked to when I moved up to New York. I had let that trifling bitch into my house. I had even left her stay over when her apartment had been painted. She was there 3 full days. Most of the time that she was there I wasn’t because I had to work a lot and go to school. That must have been the time that she had made her moves with my man. I wasn’t going to let him go running back to her. This meant war.

“Look, bitch. The next time you decide you wanna fuck someone’s man, make sure it’s yours!”

I hung up the phone on her as she began replying to what I had just said to her. I turned it off just to make sure she didn’t call back. Then my eyes set on him. He looked guilty and began stepping back into the bathroom. I walked over to him and I stood right in front of him. Even though he was 5’6, I am only 5’1 and still had to look up at him slightly. Even so, I saw him tremble a little and what he knew was going to be a fight, possibly physical.

“How dare you sleep with that little-eyed bitch? That fuckin’ Chinese whore? You know that’s what she used to be right? Nothing but a hole for some disease ridden bastards to get their rocks off. And you slept with her. In our home, the place that you and me sleep. And you have the nerve to ask me whether or not I’m sleeping with any of your sleazy friends. I cannot believe you.”

I wanted so badly to punch him in his stomach but it wouldn’t do much. Even though he was short, he was built. He was training to become a New York firefighter and could easily take me. I thought even though I couldn’t hurt him with my fists, maybe I could with my words. But that didn’t seem to be happening because all of a sudden as he looked down at me, he began to smile. It wasn’t that of amusement. It was one more of that that he knew he had me. He knew that there was really nothing I could do to stop him from sleeping with that little tramp. To prove his point, he simply walked past me as if I wasn’t even there. This made me furious. As soon as he walked past, I quickly turned him around as hard as I could as slapped him with all of my might. Sometimes I don’t know my own strength. This was one of those times. I had left a huge, red hand mark on his face. And the deep crimson color that he turned as a result of it easily covered where I had slapped him. I stepped make in fear. I afraid that he would hit me back unlike before when he would usually just walk away. He made a step towards me like was going to do something but might have thought better of it. Again he smiled that cocky smile and rubbed his cheek a little. All the while he stared at me with his hard eyes. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he spoke. Softly, but firmly.

“Look, you black slut, the reason why I fucked your fine little Asian friend is because she will put out with any type of complaints. She lets me fuck her pussy, her asshole, and her mouth; anywhere I want and let me cum wherever I want. Not like you, who complains when I try to put it in your asshole, saying it hurts. Never letting me cum in your mouth. Only letting me cum in your pussy or on your tits. I’m tired of it. I found a real woman who knows how to treat a real man not a little girl who pretends that she knows what she’s doing. So let me tell you something. Tonight, I’m going to have her come over and you’re going to watch how it’s done. If you so much as complain once, I’ll have her beat your ass. You got it, you fuckin’ bitch?”

I sat there shocked. He had never talked to me like that. As I felt tears fill my eyes, much to my dismay, I nodded “yes”. My head started spinning as I thought of that bitch coming back here, giving me that shitty look, knowing that she had gotten my man. Watching him fuck her like he was supposed to be doing me. I couldn’t take it. I grabbed my bag and headed for the door. Right before I walked out, he spoke again.

“Let me tell you two more things before you walk out. 1) She’ll be here by 8 tonight so make sure you’re here. And 2) don’t you ever hit me like that again or I promise I’ll beat the living shit out of you. You understand me?”

I nodded dumbly once again like I had done before, too shock to reply. I walked towards the door as I heard him turn his cell phone back on and call her, obviously to tell her what was going to happen that night.

Later that evening when I finally walked back, I found that there was a message on the answering machine. I wanted to just erase it and not have to worry about calling anyone back. But my curiosity got the better of me and I played the tape. After I did, I realized I shouldn’t have done that. Immediately, I heard her moaning and groaning of pleasure and him telling her to take all of his white cock. This was a big blow, even bigger then me finding the panties under our bed. The white bastard called our house when he went over there and was fucking the bitch while the machine recorded it all. I listened to it a couple of seconds more and I pressed “stop”. This, I decided, was going to end now. I called his cell phone and like most time, he didn’t pick up. I left him a message telling him to call me right back and I walked towards the door ready to take another long walk. When I opened the door, I saw him and her standing right there, making out, his hand up her skirt. He was obviously fingering her because she was squirming a lot. I slammed the door in their faces and dead bolted it. He started banging on the door telling me to let him in. I told him he could go to hell. After a couple of minutes of this I heard silence. I thought that this was odd until I heard a loud crash sound and the door came open. He stood about two feet inside of the apartment and stared at me with total and utter dislike. This prissy little whore came walking in behind him, telling him to calm down. Telling him that I was just doing something that most other girls would’ve done. He seemed to accept this explanation for what I had done and turned to face her. They began making out again and instead of charging at him, I just walked to our room. I knew that there was nothing I could do to stop this. Either I could go back to Georgia and stay with my parents awhile, even though they bugged the hell out of me, or stay here and watch this. I figured that the nagging would eventually stop and my mom would stop to hook me up with some of the sons of her friends.

“Where are you going you cunt? I told you you were going to watch a real woman please me and I meant it. So sit your fuckin’ ass down and enjoy the show.”

I obeyed him like a puppet and went and sat down. The continued to kiss when suddenly he broke it. He told her to suck his cock and she smiled and got down to her knees. She unzipped his fly and reached inside and pulled out his cock. I really couldn’t see anything, which I was glad for, but he wanted to put an end to that. He grabbed her by her hair and walked her over to the couch right next to me. He sat down and I saw how hard his cock was. He pushed her face down and shoved all 8 inches of it down her throat. He held her there by the back of her head there for a little while the let her go. She was gasping a little for air when he let her go, but then she took his cock back into her mouth. She grabbed it and slowly started stroking it as she rolled her tongue are the head of his cock. Sucking it into her mouth, stroking his cock harder, reaching under and playing with his balls. Her moaned encouragement’s to her as she took his full length down her throat. She bobbed her head up and down slowly then began to pick up the pace, still rubbing and squeezing his balls. As she got faster and faster, I began hearing the slurping sounds of her messy blowjobs.

He grabbed her hair and held her head still and he began fucking her mouth. He lifted his hips off of the couch as his thrusts got harder and faster. He closed his eyes, which was a clear sign that he was going to cum soon. I was right. After a couple more thrusts into her mouth, his body tensed up and I saw her cheeks start to puff out with his cum. She swallowed some of it but I saw some of it still seep out the sides of her mouth. He finally finished and I watched her clean off his cock with her tongue. When she was done with this, he picked her up on him and they began French kissing. He pushed her away and told her to get on all fours. Tonight, he was only going to fuck her asshole. She didn’t seem to mind and readily bent over our coffee table and spread her ass cheeks. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her asshole and he pushed it in with once quick motion. Because it hadn’t been lubricated except for what little of her saliva was on his cock, I could tell it hurt. She looked over at me at first in pain. Then the painful turned into a sadistic smile, which he had shown me this morning. I wanted to look away but I couldn’t help and stare.

He grabbed her hips and began moving in and out of her, slapping her ass, and calling her all types of names, like Chinese cum-sucking slut and Asian fuck hole. She loved this and even began moving her hips back against him. He started ramming her even harder and I heard the soft slapping sounds of his balls hitting her pussy. He gripped her hair once more in his hands and reached under and began playing with her pussy. Even after all of this, he still found it necessary to belittle me.

“You see this whore? No complaining, no whining, no saying no. Nothing like that. She loves it when I stick it to her. And at the rate you’re going, I’m going to be dong it to her a lot. Fuck! I’m going to cum again!”

He slammed her hips back against once more and shot his load deep inside her asshole. She shuddered which must’ve meant that she was cumming also. When the finally settled down, he pulled his cock out of her asshole and she turned around, with cum dripping out of her asshole, and licked and sucked his cock clean. When she was done with this, she simply got up and put her dress and shoes back on (she wasn’t wearing any panties.) She kissed his goodbye and walked out with cum running out of her asshole and down her legs. He looked at me and smiled.

“That’s how a real woman does it.”

melini
melini
141 Followers