Brooklyn Nine Nine: Amy's Sex Tape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wicked grin that crossed Rosa's face would have practically had Amy creaming herself if the other Detective's fingers weren't already making her wet. It was a dark and sinister grin, a grin that clearly said 'gotcha'.

Leaning over Amy, the Latina whispered in the quivering girl's ear:

"Do you have any further hidden contraband?"

"Ohhh God -Yesss..." Amy exclaimed, barely listening, feeling hot breath cascade over her ear.

Reaching under her own leather jacket, Rosa tugged free the handcuff's she kept holstered on her hip.

Using impressive strength, Rosa lifted the quivering brunette by the crotch, the increased pressure making Amy's eyes water. Tipping over, the Detective squealed as she fell backward onto the cold table.

Easily rolling Amy onto her belly, Rosa leant over her colleague once more, hastily gripping her wrists.

"Wuh-whatta.. Diaz what are you doing to me??" Amy gasped as she felt steel tighten around each wrist. Looking down she saw the chain that held her hands together, now hooked onto the interrogation table.

"Any admission of guilt suggests continued contraband concealment. Therefore this is grounds for a full cavity examination," Rosa spouted victoriously, "If necessary restraint may be used."

"Okay you've proven your point Rosa," Amy replied nervously, "you know how to handle a bodily search!"

"Damn straight," Rosa growled, "And in a minute you'll be glad I do."

Rosa inspected her suspect, now wriggling in her restraints. While Amy didn't have her muscle, the other detective had a sweet set of soft, alluring curves. Reaching down she applied pressure between olive shoulder blades, pressing the brunette's upper half against the cold table. Forcing the Detective to arch her back, Santiago's bubble butt was left tantalizingly elevated.

Amy twisted in place against the table. Looking back she watched in nervous fascination as Rosa moved behind her, feeling a hand glide over her frilly underwear.

"Try not to freak out," Rosa said. "I'm just gonna check where you thought I wouldn't bother..."

Amy balked; Rosa couldn't be serious. "I haven't ahhhh..." Amy gasped at the other Detective's touch. Not there. Nobody could hide evidence like that, could they? Was it even possible? Amy could feel the Latina's fingers over her knickers, pulling her open and probing her entrance. Attempting to pull her thighs together to hide her shame, the brunette shuddered as her panties fell around her ankles.

"Calm down Santiago," Rosa commanded as her fingers penetrated the young Detective:

"Let me do a thorough search..."

And search Rosa did. Amy felt herself grow warm down there...then very hot. Oh sooo tingly. It was humiliating beyond belief. Made worse by the thought that she was getting off on this degrading strip search. Worse, that the other Detective was touching her in places that no one had ever touched her...not even her gynecologist. She bit her lip to suppress a moan.

"I think I feel something," Rosa said smugly, enjoying Amy's reaction.

"Thought you could pull one over on me, did you?! Well, I'm on to you Santiago."

The finger was joined by another...and then another. Not just exploring her, but probing her deep. Oh so deep. Opening her. Stretching her.

"mmmmmffff. oh no...I don't have...any...mummmph...thing..." Amy moaned breathlessly. She could feel herself responding. So hot. So tingly... Getting closer.

Rosa placed a thumb into either side of the brunette's lips and pulled, spreading her colleague's sex. Opening it. The Latina moved so close to Amy's nethers she could feel the Detective's breath on her sex.

"If I had a light I could be sure..." Rosa muttered,

"but you seem clean, at least, figuratively..."

"Heyyy!" Amy laughed nervously. Thankfully, before the brunette could embarrass herself further, Rosa withdrawing her questing fingers.

Amy exhaled shakily; At last, her ordeal was over. Coming up off her elbows, the brunette lurched forward once more as a firm hand push down on the small of her back. Keeping her bent and oh so very available.

"One last place," Ros said firmly. Peeling Amy's pert cheeks apart, the Detective exposed one last possible hiding place.

"Oh No!" Amy gasped, "Not there!"

"I wouldn't...do that...ugh...ohhh..." Amy yelped, as a cold finger dipped into her most private place.

Immediately Rosa encountered resistance from the uptight Detective's reluctant rectal muscles. The Latina reproached her sternly: "Santiago, you're not cooperating."

The hopeless girl closed her eyes and tried to let things run their course. Taking a deep breath Amy attempted to relax her contracted rectum to enable its perforation. The finger finally delved into her.

Amy groaned; No one had ever been there. Not in her butt. She felt violated. She also felt hot. It felt depraved, but she was already turned on! Biting her lip harder Amy wanted to stifle a moan, but it came out nonetheless.

"I guess you're the one getting the real lesson here Amy," Rosa said, working a finger into the young Detective's tight butthole:

"There will be no more drills while I'm on your case. You think you know everything? Well you don't. I'm the better Detective. I'm two steps ahead of whatever scheme you have dreamed up. So just give it up alright?"

Unngh, Rosa I-"

"I want you to say it," Rosa demanded, her hand twisting between Amy's olive butt cheeks:

"Say I'm the better Detective."

"Mmmmmfffff..." Amy moaned; she was in no position to argue. Not with the dominating Detective's fingers shoved up her rectum. Pushing in and out of her. Searching. Questing.

"Ugh...Detective...Diaz...you ...unnnggh!!...are ...the best... mmmmpphh... the better Detective!"

"Try to contain yourself Santiago," Rosa laughed, "This isn't for your enjoyment perve. Behaving like a slut while being searched? Not really professional huh??"

Amy cursed, her face contorted in self-hate and ecstasy; even if she wanted it. The brunette hated the way she was responding. Hated her body for betraying her.

"I'm..oh...oh...sor...mmmmfff...sorry..." Amy also hated how she moaned. Hated how each penetration drew a sexy gasp from her. Hated how she was unable to help herself. Fuck it felt good. So good:

"S-sorry for-Ahhh! ...enjoy...mmm...ummm- sorry...couldn't help..." the brunette babbled weakly.

Slipping a hand around the front of Amy's thigh, Rosa flicked at the brunette's clit, now bored with the witless Detective's reactions. Jerking her off was just a formality.

Collapsing against the table, Amy sobbed, chains rattling as her whole body tensed.

Feeling Amy's sphincter tighten like a vice, Rosa grinned as the brunette came on her hand:

"Nice one Santiago..."

Amy saw stars as the detention room dissolved into blackness. Oh god was she orgasming? This was insane!

Rosa moved away from the gasping Detective:

"Real Professional Amy. Get yourself together alright? We've got actual police work to do."

Reaching over to Amy's jacket, Rosa wiped her hands clean, before glancing at the clipboard. Grabbing a pen she scrawled a note quickly:

"I'm just gonna mark myself as excellent."

Amy pressed her cheek against the cold metal, coming down from her post orgasmic haze. Hair falling over her face, the brunette prayed it hid her embarrassment.

"Huh," Rosa paused, looking down at the submissive Detective:

"I guess you weren't carrying anything else. Sooo..."

Reaching down, Rosa tugged up Amy's underwear before stuffing a couple of bills into her panties:

"Nice role play Santiago. You win."

Turning Rosa smirked, slinking away.

...

Standing on the other side of the one-way glass mirror, Gina Linetti grinned, slowly removing her left hand from inside her tight jeans.

The brunette had watched unseen as Rosa humiliated Amy, thoroughly enjoying the show from her vantage point. It helped when her own reflection was present throughout.

"Uh, Diaz?" Amy spoke hesitantly, voice dulled through the heavy glass, talking at an empty room:

"I'm still handcuffed..."

Sucking on her fingers, Gina played back the video she had just recorded on her Iphone, catching the moment Amy had cum, her face contorted in horror:

"Title of Amy's sex tape," Gina giggled:

"Banging Brooklyn's Finest."

The brunette paused:

"Hashtag Nerdfail."

THE END

12