Bros Before Hoes

Story Info
What happens when she finally admits her feelings.
2.7k words
3.69
12.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N Complete work of fiction, no girlfriends were betrayed in the making of this story! My first attempt at Literotica. Dipping my toes into the water a little. Hope you enjoy. Any tips and criticism is welcome. We all have to start somewhere.

*****

Lethea took a few moments standing just outside of the door to Apollo's apartment. Her body trembled in fear as she stared at the decorations around his door. She knew that his girlfriend had put it there. This girl, Malia, was the one who did everything.

Apollo was much like Lethea in the sense that they would rather sit around and play videogames then decorate.

She looked down the stairs and second guessed herself again. She knew she should walk to her car and leave. This was the closest she ever got to admitting her feelings to anyone. Let alone her best friend. She was too shy to admit the way she felt and often walked around with her heart very much hidden in a block of ice. Somehow Apollo had broken through that.

He was so kind and gentle with her. He had even flirted a bit with her. He would ruffle her hair and poke her sides in a playful manner. He would sit and listen to her for hours with that thoughtful look over his face. Everytime he was around she felt joy. She felt so goddamned happy, like she would burst. She had put so much trust into him and he kept it away lock and key. Now would be another test.

She knew the answer she wanted. She wanted him to break her heart so that she could go home and have a good cry. With lost hope comes the healing process. It had always been the same for her. Like a man, he was taken, admit her feelings, go home with a broken heart, and heal. With each broken heart her icy heart grew harder but it was how it had to be.

Her resolve hardened and she knocked on the door twice. Oh god.. what had she done. Just as she turned to leave the door opened and there he stood. He cracked a little half smile that made her insides turn into goo.

His black hair had grown long now. It was shaggy and would have covered his eyes if he hadn't been wearing his black rimmed glasses. His lanky body was covered in the normal baggy jeans and slightly too big shirt. He looked very comfortable.

"Hey!"

How could one person give off so much joy in one word? It made Lethea smile even though she knew what was coming next. Her baby blue eyes locked with his dark brown eyes and he reached for a hug. She took a step back and held her arms together. His face twisted a little in concern.

"Come on in." he spoke walking into his apartment before taking seat on his couch.

"The furniture is new. Last time I was here, I had to sit on the floor." Lethea observed moving to close the door. She locked the top lock. A common practice or the door would swing open due to the crazy wind in Oklahoma, "Looks like the old set my parents had." she spoke softly moving to sit on the sofa to the side. As far away from him as possible.

"That's cuz' I bought it from them." he teased before putting his laptop into his lap, "What did you need to talk about?" he asked pushing his glasses back up his nose with a finger. Lethea laughed softly and he stuck his tongue out. She moved to set her own small rims higher on her nose.

"So I am just going to jump into it. I am going to tell a story and you are going to sit silently over there until I am done." she spoke in a serious tone.

Apollo's face turned serious as he put his laptop down, "Are you okay, you are acting different. Did I do something wrong?"

Lethea tapped her lips with her fingers twice and smiles gently. Apollo sat back and crossed his legs watching her with concern.

"So, there is a girl who met a boy. She fell in love with this boy but this boy had a girlfriend... Apollo, I can't do this anymore." tears began to well in Lethea's eyes and her voice shook a little, "Everytime I see her with you it breaks my heart. I know we are close and I know that you love her. It kills me just how much you talk about her. You are so kind and sweet. You make me so happy and you don't even try. The few times I have been mad with you all you did was listen to me and held me when I was done... This.." she moved her hands between him and her, "This right here can't happen no matter how much I want it too. What I want you to do right now... Is going to be very hard. I am going to need you to break my heart so that I can move on."

Apollo's fingers were interlaced at his chest and he was looking at his bouncing knee. Lethea watched him for every movement bracing herself for the attack.

"I am not going to hurt you."

Lethea tilted her head in question. She was confused. Normally when she asked the guy would gratefully crush her. Showing her how stupid she really was for liking them in the first place. Let alone falling in love. She should have known he would try and be gentle. It was his nature after all.

"I love Malia and am going to marry her." his voice was firm and Lethea nodded. This was it...

"I am not going to lie I like you. You are my type. If me and Malia were not together, who knows."

"No, Apollo you can't. You can't say things like that."

Apollo held his hand up, "I didn't interrupt." his voice was so soft Lethea couldn't tell if he was scolding her or not.

He moved to sit next to Lethea and put his arm around her shoulder. He comforted her gently, "It will all be ok.."

Lethea looked up and had caught Apollo off guard in a kiss. It was so wrong. She wanted to shrink back as soon as it had happened but he was holding her there. His lips were moving with hers. In all honesty it would have been perfect if their damn glasses weren't in the way.

His lips were so warm and inviting. Not once did he try and stick his tongue into her mouth. They moved to remove their glasses before resuming their embrace.

This time the kiss went a little deeper. Lethea grew in confidence and opened her mouth a little in invitation. She worried a little. She was a smoker and he was not. Would he say something?

Her fear disappeared as he began to explore her mouth a little. They broke the kiss for a moment to breath, "Apollo.."

He sat up straight and his eyes opened. He reached up and smoothed his hair down. His eyes bore into hers, "I am going to marry Malia." he spoke with a waver to his voice.

"I know." Lethea spoke and leaned forward catching his lips again. She had never wanted to be 'that girl' before. The girl who ruined a relationship, but right at the moment she gave little to no fucks.

She had grown in confidence and grabbed at his shirt this time pulling him to her in desire. His long arms wrapped around her and pulled her to sit on his lap as he lost himself in the kiss. They grew heated their breathing quickened. This time she started to explore his mouth. He had reached up and pulled on her tongue ring with his own tongue. She opened her eyes wide. The motion was so goddamned erotic.

His hands moved to her hips and he picked her up gently to uncross his legs laying them out straight. In turn she moved to straddle him. She felt him harden against her legs. Feeling a bit devious she moved her hips back and forth so slowly it was agonizing for herself. He gasped a little and she took his bottom lip between her teeth and bit gently. His hands began to roam her back. She took one of his hands and moved it under her shirt.

His eyes opened and he looked directly into her eyes.

"I.. I am going... to marry... M..."

Lethea placed a finger to Apollo's lips, "Right here... right now... it's just you and me. Remember when she cheated on you? Twice?" Lethea nuzzled at his neck. She felt his body stiffen. Her heart speed up in fear. Did she say the wrong thing?

"This stays between us." Even now Apollo fought to keep his voice calm and without a single waver.

"Bros before hoes." Lethea said sweetly before kissing on his neck with a smile. Well she wasn't just a 'bro' anymore it seemed.

This time when she moved his hand under her shirt he moved to cup her large breasts eagerly. Lethea pulls her lips back from her teeth and nipped at the skin on his neck a little. He shivered a little in response. She loved the control she had at the moment. Anywhere else she was a docile little kitten. This was her territory. She could get off on watching the other person reach their peak. She absolutely craved the look on their face when SHE brought them there.

Apollo seemed content at the moment. He was not pushing for anything more so Lethea took the next step. She pulled at the edges of his shirt and pulled it completely off. He didn't even fight her for a second. She returned to his lips feeling down his front. For such a lanky man he had a bit of muscle. She reached back and pulled on the single small braid that he wore. He grinned at her before leaning forward and biting her neck.

Her head lulled back and her eyes opened wide. Her bottom jaw just fell. He had found the one spot.

She pushed him back hard and kissed him so hard she could feel his teeth. Apollo responded eagerly before pulling her shirt off to expose her front. Normally she was a shy girl but not right now. Finally Apollo moved to unbutton her jeans. Lethea took her cue and stood up removing her jeans and undergarments. She suddenly felt exposed and a little shy. She moved her arms in an attempt to cover herself. Maybe this was a bad idea.

"Oh no, You are not backing out now." Apollo growled in an uncharacteristic way. Lethea shivered as he stood to tower over her. She could see every bit of his indian blood in his body. The lanky yet strong build. The tan skin and his trademark single black braid down his back.

He reached forward and moved a single finger across her slit. She had never had a single man touch her that way. Her one night stands were in and out. Nothing like this. She leaned her head on his naked shoulder feeling his muscles flex as he reached down to lift her leg and continue to coat his fingers in her juices.

Without warning he stick a single finger into her while massaging her clit with his thumb. Oh God did it feel so good. This person's hand paying attention to her most intimate places. She quivered with each stroke. She started mewling softly surprising herself. She didn't think she was a noise maker. Then again no one had paid this much attention to HER.

He moved a second finger into her and curled them making her grab onto him tightly. Once again she let out a soft moan. Her auburn hair was starting to fall out of it's bun and into her face. He curled them again and she bit his shoulder in response. She felt his body move from his chuckling. He curled them a third time never once stopping his massage on her clit. She lost it.

The leg he had lifted she curled around him and pulled close as she held on tightly. She felt like she was floating and falling at the same time. She had orgasmed before but this was different. Someone else bringing your body to that point was so amazing. Apollo tightened his grip onto her.

"Don't fall." he whispered into her ear removing his fingers.

His chuckle was so erotic. It was so different from his laugh. So deep and personal. Lethea watched Apollo take off his pants a boxers letting his erection spring free. It was so hard she wondered if it hurt. Lethea moved to get on her knees but Apollo grabbed her shoulders.

"I don't think so." His voice was so deep and strong. His voice alone had Lethea completely enthralled. He moved to sit on the sofa again spreading his legs. Lethea allowed him to move her into position. Straddling him with their most intimate parts just inches from the other. He moved her chin so that she was looking at him.

"I want to see your face."

He pushed her hips gently so that the head of his erection met her entrance. He held her tightly as she tried to move down on her own. His lips moved into a wicked smile as he slowly pushed her onto him. Lethea's eyes rolled into the back of her head. The moment she dreamed of was right here and it was so much better in person.

The loud slap of their hips meeting forced both of them to look down. His erection was fully in her. Their bodies fully connected. Apollo thrust his hips up forcing Lethea to jump up and down his shaft. They both groaned in unison.

"I didn't know sex could feel like this." Lethea whimpered as he thrust his hips again. Apollo's wicked grin returned.

He grabbed her hips and held her in place sliding a bit out before setting a tiring pace. He was hitting all the right spots at all the right times. Lethea's face contorted with pleasure as her moans rang out across the apartment. He enjoied her face. Her eyes closed and mouth open. Her enjoying every second. He grunted a few times and felt his release coming. Apollo held back as much as he could. He wanted to watch her face this time. He wanted to see her orgasm.

He held her tightly with one hand before moving the other to her engorged clit. He rubbed the small bud with the palm of his thumb in time with his thrusts. It didn't take long before he could feel her tightening. Her head came forward as she let out a scream muffled by biting her bottom lip. Her eyes looked directly into his. He watched her pupils go crazy and the flush on her face turn into a glow. He grabbed her hips and slammed her down one last time emptying everything he had inside of her. Rope after rope of his seed splashed her insides leaving both of them feeling warm and satisfied.

They both sat together on the sofa feeling the juices flow from Lethea onto Apollo and fall onto the leather.

Lethea started to giggle, "You made a mess."

As Lethea returned to her apartment her roommate Stella walked out of her room. She looked over her friend with worry, "How'd it go. You were gone a while." Lethea gave a soft smile and shrugged.

"We just talked. We will make it through. After all we are bros for life. I am just one of the guys."

Stella smiled softly and returned to her room. Lethea stole into the bathroom putting her purse on the counter and pulling out a plan-b box. She tore it open and swallowed the pill before starting a shower. As she stripped she smiled at the sore feeling between her legs and the white crusted to the inside of her thighs and her underwear.

As she stepped into the shower her phone buzzed with a text from Apollo.

"Bros before Hoes."