Brother and Sister after the Party Pt. 03

Story Info
What happens when they wake up together?
3k words
4.63
76.6k
102
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,268 Followers

After a few hours of deep, satisfying sleep I began to wake up in a strange bed. With a jolt I realised what had happened. Last night had been my 18th birthday party at my sister's place. After everybody had gone home, we'd watched each other pissing, wanked each other off, Jan had wanked me off in the shower and then we got into this very bed and fucked.

And Jan was my sister.

I knew I'd been drinking and so had she, but I was pretty sure we both knew exactly what we'd done and were both up for it. I would soon know. I was in Jan's bed, with her, and we were both naked.

It was still pretty dark, Jan's bedroom curtains were thick and let in little light. I could make out her form beside me, laying on her side facing away from me with her bum bent back onto 'my' side of the bed. I began to wonder what she'd do when she realised she was in bed with her brother who she had fucked a few hours before.

I rolled over towards her and spooned her gently, and after a few minutes I began to drift back towards sleep. After all, it had been a long party, a late night, and a lot of sex.

Some time later in my half-awake state I felt Jan stirring. She wiggled a bit towards me and the cool flesh of her buttocks contacted my stomach sending an electric shock through me and straight to my cock, which twitched and awoke to the feel of her skin.

Jan wriggled some more and this time she maneouvred her butt so that my dick was nestled between her thighs and pointing straight at her quim. If I'd pushed I'd have entered her from behind.

"Jan? You awake Jan?"

"Mm Hmm."

"Um, you remember last night?"

"Mm Hmm."

That's all I wanted to know. She knew it was me, her brother, she knew what we'd done together, she was clearly OK with it and she'd just moved her body into fuck-ready position. So I went for it.

I snuggled forwards and spooned her properly, the whole of my front contacting the whole of her back. With the uppermost arm I reached over her to cradle a breast, with my other hand I positioned my cock at the opening to her pussy and pushed gently, just a couple of centimetres past her cuntlips, in case she recoiled and jumped away.

The feeling was electric. The morning was cool, we were naked, but her pussy was pure molten heat. I pushed a little more.

"Oooh Dave, that's sooo good."

"She pushed back to nestle me deep inside her, and put her hand over the one cradling her breast.

"Nice, little brother. So fucking nice. I want to stay like this as long as we can. First one to start fucking cooks breakfast."

"Oh I'm not moving. Might even go back to sleep!"

She pushed back at me in protest.

"You lose!" I said.

"No way. We haven't started yet. Starts...Now."

I held my dick as far inside her as I could and kept it there without forward or backward movement. Then I realised I had the upper hand in this. I could use my free hand to tease her nipples and her clit, so maybe I could get her hot enough to buck her hips even involuntarily. So I began by tweaking her nipple and pulling it straight out and letting it snap back.

"Bastard!" She moaned.

I resumed stroking her breast for a few moments then moved that hand down her flat stomach to the place between her legs. I found her clit and just put some pressure on the hood. I was no expert but I had heard too much rubbing can make the clit oversensitive and I was in this to learn about my sister's body. I felt quite sure this was not going to be our last time together and I wanted to know what she liked.

As I found a hot spot, she gasped and stiffened "Not fair. Bugger it I never thought this through."

With that she began slowly pushing her hips back and forwards to fuck my raging pole. Her pussy clasped at me with each thrust and I began matching her strokes with my own hips. My sister began to moan and her thighs trembled. She was clearly close and so I began fucking her hard to catch up.

"Yes Dave. Oh yes."

I put a knee to one side for leverage then hauled her up onto all fours, slipping out of her momentarily as I was getting between her thighs. She realised my intent and helped, reaching between her thighs to guide me back inside. Then there we were, brother and sister fucking doggy-style.

I was frantically horny. I grabbed her hips to give me leverage and pushed into my sister's cunt hard and fast. My belly slapped her arse and sent shock waves through it. She had her head down on the pillow but looked back at me with wild eyes.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. NNgh. Yes. Come on. I'm loving it. Come on."

I went in her pussy deep and hard and Jan held her hips firm against my thrusting. Then she began yelping each time I hit her back bumpers: "Anh Anh Anh Anh Anh..."

I was so turned on I wasn't aware whether she was close, and as my seed boiled up to the base of my cock I was beyond caring. I gave two more thrusts then held my dick hard inside my lovely sister's cunt as my balls spurted their incestuous cum way up inside her. Four, five, six spurts. I held my engorged dick balls deep in Jan's sopping pussy. As I regained my senses she was grinding back on my pubic bone.

I held hard up inside her to let her use my cock to make herself cum. In a few more seconds she was jerking and trembling, her eyes closed as she let her orgasm wash over her. I held still and let her cum, then when she was done she looked back at me again, pushed herself up onto her arms and began gently pushing back at my cock to prolong the afterglow.

I returned the favour and we gently fucked for some minutes, lost in the sensation.

I remained hard and Jan began to fuck in earnest. She was going to cum again and this time it was more gentle, less frantic. I grabbed her hips again and made sure I met her backward thrusts, slowly and rhythmically, as she got closer to her second orgasm.

I learned to give a little extra push at the extremity of her backward thrusts. She'd push back, hold momentarily, and I'd clench my butt to give a quick dart of my cock before she eased forwards again and repeated. She loved it. Her moans proved it.

"Ooh. Ungh. Ooh. Ooh. Nngh...God Dave. If this isn't what they do in heaven I don't want to go there. Nngh. Oh."

Minutes passed and while I was not going to blow, I did manage to stay hard while Jan's orgasm built. And this time it built slowly, but when she went over the edge...

Jan began throwing her head around as she pushed back against me. My hands gripping her hips were the only thing keeping me inside her. She bucked hard, slapping at increasing speed, and her groans became a low wail, then a genuine scream.

She put her hand in her mouth to stifle it, then let rip. I pushed in, held, and Jan ground my cock inside her as she wailed and threshed about, wriggling her arse to engulf my cock. That was enough for her and she let out a final gasp and froze. Her cunt gripped and convulsed around my cock, she tensed and pulsed rhythmically, then collapsed back onto the bed, her hips still raised but no longer on all fours with, me still inside her.

She seemed lost in the feeling and I helped with a few gentle thrusts. We settled back down onto the bed, me now laying on top of her with my dick still inside her, and her thighs wide apart. I was still fucking gently, her pushing back gently too, and I whispered into her ear: "I don't want this morning to ever end."

She rewarded me with a squeeze of her pussy. Minutes later reality got the best of us.

"I need to pee." She said.

"Yeah, me too. That's how this started, remember!"

"Little brother, if you weren't such a perve..."

"And if you weren't such a flirt..."

"Fair point. Now I really DO need to pee and you on top of me isn't helping."

"What if I held you here and tickled? You'd wet the bed!"

"Fuck off, I'm not spending the day drying a mattress. But if you want you can come with me and see what fun we can have..."

I needed no further encouragement. I climbed off her and helped her up. Her tits jiggled as she ran towards the bathroom, and once past me I watched her perfect arse bobble from side to side.

"Hurry up," she said, "I'm bursting."

I hurried. When I caught up she was standing in the bath facing me, one hand pressed between her thighs, wriggling with her desperation. An idea came into my head.

I climbed into the bath and knelt at one end, leaning back on my arms, so she had to turn towards me.

"Piss on my chest" I said.

Jan stopped wriggling and looked at me quizzically, then moved forwards, opening her legs so she was standing astride me. Her feet were beside my hands, her calves were touching my sides. My gorgeous sister squatted slightly so her pussy was a couple of centimetres away from my chest and let go, her strong morning piss hissing out and splashing right between my nipples. She leaned forwards some more until her piss-hole was touching my chest and the hiss increased in volume as the pee welled up around it, over my nipples and belly, to cascade around my still-hard cock and puddle beneath my arse.

It was heaven. Body-hot, slightly pungent, and plentiful, her pee was all over me.

Jan was clearly loving it. She began to frig her clit as she pissed, making her stream spurt in all directions over my torso. She put a hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she leaned forwards straightening her knees, stopped frigging then aimed her stream straight at my cock. It was strong and full and my cock jumped around while my sister stood above me and pissed on it.

Eventually her bladder emptied and she slowed to drips. I still couldn't take my eyes of her pussy. Up close now I could see the perfect hairless symmetry: Two outer lips, puffy now from our lovemaking, framing her pink inner lips which outlined the entrance to the wet slit that held my fascination. Above them the delicate hood over the tiny bud of her clitoris which I now saw for the first time, and the piss-hole from which all that hot liquid had flowed.

She resumed stroking around her little bud as the last drop of her pee fell from her pussy lips. She was smiling at me.

"Wow. That was cool Dave. Or should I say hot. It wasn't too gross?"

"No, I didn't get any on my face so that's a bonus. But I don't think even my wet dreams are as hot as that sight! Jeesus sis, you are a complete horny fucking FOX!"

She giggled. Then, "Let me point your dick while you piss like last night. That was fun!"

"Sure thing, but it's still rock hard and pointing might be a challenge..."

"Challenge accepted..."

Jan pulled me up and we hugged together. We kissed, and then we kissed some more. Out tongues explored each other's mouths and it suddenly occurred to me we were no longer like two teens in a one-night-stand: we were kissing like lovers.

I put my hand behind Jan's bum and pulled her towards me, flattening my dick and her tits between us. Jan giggled, pulled away and said: "You just wanted to rub my own pee over me you bastard!"

"I hadn't thought of that, but at least you know its not gross."

"Nothing we do could be gross... It all seems so RIGHT even though the world says it's wrong!"

I held my gorgeous sister to me again, and we kissed some more. My dick wasn't so hard now, but I could feel the need to pee coming back strong. I told her so.

"Do it then..."

I moved to pull away but she pulled me back and I understood. With my dick half-hard, trapped between our bellies and pointing upwards, I made my muscles relax and started to piss. It faltered at first while I overcame the weirdness of pissing on my sister and myself at the same time, then with a gasp I was able to let go and my pee jetted out to cover us both.

Jan stepped back and took hold of my cock, ordering me to stop which I did. She knelt before me, pointed me at her tits and told me to start again, which I also did.

Jan played the stream of piss over her tits and stomach, and while I pissed she stood, still holding and aiming me, and put the head of my cock against her clit to make me piss directly onto it.

"Ooh that's nice. Just like when I do it with the garden hose!"

I laughed and my stream jiggled about a bit. Then it was over. Jan sighed as she let go of my cock, then she reached down to turn on the bath taps.

Our piss got washed away, and she put the bath plug in and motioned for me to sit. I did, and we sat with our legs wide apart and our feet behind each other's hips. As the bath filled I began to play with Jan's tits. They really were magnificent and I had not paid them enough attention yet. Full and round, my hands barely fit around them. Her nipples were dark pink, the aureolae the size of a bottle top with pea-sized centres.

While I fondled her she scooted her bum towards me and lay back. The end of the small bath supported her as she closed her eyes while I explored her tits. I marvelled at them. As she breathed they rose and fell, the nipples again hardening under my touch. I pulled at them gently, twisted them, and leaned forwards to take them in my mouth.

Jan let out a sigh and cradled my head to her breast while I learned to nip at them with my lips and teeth and to suck them gently.

Her right hand went between her legs to gently stroke her clit, while her left hand sought out my cock. I moved forward to make sure she could reach it so she gently began to wank me while I licked and nibbled at her tits.

It was uncomfortable for me bent over like that, so after a minute or two I began to kiss her mouth. She was still wanking both of us beneath the surface of the bath water. I reached beside me to turn off the taps, so now the only sound in the room was the gentle lapping of the water against her moving hands and our gasps and moans.

I couldn't believe this girl had got me so hard so easily and so often, nor could I believe my luck that I'd found a girl whose sexual appetite mirrored my own. That she was my sister didn't matter to me at that moment, and it never matterd afterwards either.

She told me to kneel and I did. Jan cradled my balls with one hand, gently jacked my shaft with the other, then leaned forwards and took me into her mouth.

It was electric. I threw my head back and moaned aloud, as my sister bobbed her hot mouth on my throbbing cock. After a little trial and error she was able to take me right to the back of her throat, but even though she gagged a little she was a fast learner.

Jan squeezed my balls gently and rubbed at the base of my cock. As the events of the last few hours raced through my mind in vivid detail, I settled on the image of my sister pissing on my cock and it sent me over the edge. I tried to pull out and warn her.

"Jan.. I'm gonna..."

She didn't let me go and I knew she was going to let me come in her mouth.

She stopped bobbing and held her lips closed around the end of my manhood as I spurted semen into her mouth. Gob after gob erupted from my engorged cock. With what I thought were the last couple of spurts I looked down at my sister's face, her eyes locked on mine, and I swear I started cumming again. Three more spurts and then my muscles became weak. I put my hands on Jan's head for support, then her shoulders, but in doing so I pulled my dick from her lips. A fourth spurt landed on her chin and then I was spent.

I sat down on my haunches and just caught a glimpse of my sister swallowing my jizz then licking my cum from her chin. She didn't get it all so she wiped the rest with a finger which she held in her mouth like a lollipop, grinning wickedly at me.

"Little brother I don't think we'll ever finish washing ourselves if you keep forcing yourself on me!"

"Forcing myself my arse. I came here for a nice leisurely bath and you're already here. I get in and you piss all over me and..."

"... and you pissed all over me, and then you grabbed my tits and..."

"And you gabbed my cock..."

"And then you stuck it in my mouth. You really are a pervert, little brother!"

We were grinning like naughty children who have found the cookie stash.

"We both are big sis. We're both perverts, and we're fucking PERFECT for each other."

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,268 Followers