Brother and Sister Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
switchypet
switchypet
103 Followers

"You got the hang of that quickly Chris." I said to him after pulling my face from his.

"Mmmhmm, thank you." I could feel his prick pressing against my wet pussy. He wanted to enter me so bad, I could tell but I pushed him away from me. As much as I wanted him to fuck me as hard as he could I wanted to return the favor. I pushed him off me and laid him on his back as I kissed my way down his six pack. I took my right hand and scratched the inside of his thighs and I kissed around his belly button. I lowered my lips a little farther and could feel his big dick pressing against the bottom of my jaw. Moving my head away from his throbbing member I replaced my fingers with my lips on the inside of his thighs. He picked his hips up and bucked, his body begging for me to put his hardness in my mouth. I resisted further. My tongue worked its way to the other thigh and I licked all around the base of his dick before I slowly licked up his shaft. I could feel his dick throb and he let out a gasp. I looked up at him and he watched his dick disappear into my mouth, into his big sisters mouth. I thrust him in as deep as I could. I started to gag and pushed a little deeper. I could feel him pulsing and I backed up. He must not have had too many blow jobs in his time so I went a little easier. I alternated my hand and my mouth going up and down his shaft. He wasn't just long but he was thick and my jaw started to ache a bit from being stretched so wide. I ignored it and sucked more. I teased his head with my pierced tongue and swirled it around his head as I sucked. My right hand played with his balls as I sucked. I could feel his pulsing again so I took my mouth off his dick.

"Feel good baby brother?" I asked, looking up at his blue eyes.

"Mmmm," was all he could say.

I went back to sucking his dick for a few more minutes. I could feel my pussy start to drip again, knowing what was coming shortly. I pulled my mouth off his dick with a lot of suction with a loud POP. He moaned loudly and smiled at me. I felt his strong hands lift my hips up again and he flipped me on my stomach. His hands gripped my hips and gave my ass a HARD slap.

"OUCH Chris! Fuck that hurt!"

"It was supposed to, now YOU shut up." He barked at me.

"And if I don't?

"More of your body will hurt," he said as he slapped the other cheek harder than the first.

I let out a loud cry as he got his thumb wet and played with my ass hole. I moaned softly as he poked at my tight little hole. I felt the tip of his dick poking at the entrance of my pussy and I pushed back against him. My body needed to be filled and I wanted my brother's big fat cock. He gripped my hips and slowly thrust his dick into me. I arched my head back and let out a long, "mmmmm". He grabbed my hair and wrapped it around his fingers and pulled hard as he thrust his dick deep into my pussy. Our skin made a slapping sound as he thrust into me over and over and over. My body started to quiver as he thrust into me and pulled my hair like a total slut. How he knew I liked to be roughed up, I don't know but I do know he felt amazing! My first orgasm hit me like a Mac truck and I collapsed with my ass still in the air. My fingers gripped his sheets and I pulled them off the bed. My low moans turned into wild screams as he kept thrusting into me. He never slowed. I felt him grab me by the back of my hair and pulled his cock out of my wet cunt. I turned around to face him and he shoved his dick into my throat with one hard thrust. After 3 pumps he shot his load deep into my throat. I could feel his hot cum flow down my throat as I continued to suck and swirl my tongue around his head. Every time I flicked at his head he jumped and it made me giggle softly. I got up off my knees after I knew I had sucked every drop out and I kissed Chris. I could feel him try and pull away but my hand held his head hard against my lips. He eventually gave in and kissed me passionately. Pulling my mouth from his I smiled at him and looked at his calm ocean blue eyes.

"That felt amazing! We gotta keep working on your oral skills but that cock is earth shattering" I said as I tapped his cock with my hand softly.

"Yeah, Yeah, you weren't complaining for long," he smirked at me.

Smiling at him I was ready to drop the bombshell. "Yes, you caught on eventually. Now, you have made a big mess of two pairs of panties today and I have some other laundry to do. Why don't you go run off and do that for me."

"Yeah right. This doesn't make me your bitch, although, I really would like to do this again."

I giggled softly and pulled him close to me, pressing my tits against him.

"Be a good boy and do my laundry for me," I said as I stood on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear. "And I will. . . let you take my ass next time. I've never had my ass fucked, think you could handle that?" I felt his cock start to grow, pushing against my thigh. I kissed his cheek and turned around to walk out of his room. Grabbing the door I turned around to see him with his mouth wide open. I bent down in the door way and picked up my panties that lay there from when I entered, throwing them at him, I wiggled my ass and walked out.

switchypet
switchypet
103 Followers
12