Brother & Sister Celebrate Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? His cock was that small?"

"Yeah, it was the smallest prick I've ever seen, but I can tell that you don't have that problem," she said staring at his bulge.

"Show me your cock," she said looking down at my bulge. "I want to see it."

"No, I'm not going to show you my cock, Sandy," I said suddenly feeling excited and embarrassed at the same time, while feeling like a piece of meat. "Show me your tits."

"Yeah, I bet you can't wait to see my tits."

"I can't help it if I like tits and have always been curious about your tits."

"So, tell me. Did you ever see Mom's tits?"

"Mom? Yeah, I did."

"You did? Really?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"About fifteen years ago, just before I left here for Ohio, I walked in her room, when she was getting in her bathing suit and her tits were right there on display. She has big ones with dark areolas and dark nipples."

"Was it an accident?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you know she'd be topless or were you hoping she'd be topless, when you opened her door?"

"You know me too well," I said suddenly looking embarrassed. "I was young and horny. I was curious what Mom's tits looked like and I was hoping that I'd catch her topless and I did."

"What did she do? Did she scream and cover herself or did she just stand there and give you a good look?"

"She stood there with her bathing suit gathered around her waist. She gave me a good look, before pulling up her bathing suit and telling me to knock the next time. Only, I was like a deer in headlights. I couldn't move. All I did was stare. I got a really good look at her knockers."

"Did you masturbate over Mother's tits, then?"

"I did."

"Pervert."

"I'm not ashamed. It's normal behavior for a guy to be attracted to his mother, especially when seeing her topless."

"So, would you like to see my tits?"

"I already told you that I can't wait to see your tits."

"Ask me, then."

"Sandy?"

"Yes, Tommy."

"In the spirit of National Nude Day, a non-sexual holiday, may I see your tits?"

"Yes, you may," she said reaching about behind her and unhooking her bra. She held her bra in place with her hand, while removing her bra straps.

"Oh, my God," I said adjusting myself in my pants again.

"Am I doing that to you?"

"Doing what?"

"Giving you an erection?"

"I guess so," I said looking down, before looking back up at her.

"Take it out," she said looking at me, before looking back down at my bulge. "Let me see your cock. Is that all you? It looks so big. I want to see how big it is," she said with a bit of nervousness to her voice. "It's been a while, since I've even seen a cock and even longer since I've seen a big cock. Take it out and play with yourself. I'd like to see you masturbate. I'd like to see you cum."

"No. I'm not going to expose myself in front of my sister and I'm certainly not going to jerk off in front of you," I said with a forced laugh. "Maybe later," I said with another nervous laugh.

Why I didn't just whip it out and show her, I'll never know. I really wanted to show her my cock. I was curious what she'd do, when she saw it. I wondered if she'd reach out and touch it, grab it, and stroke it. Maybe she'd fall to her knees and suck it. I could use a blowjob right about now, especially one from my hot sister. Who am I kidding? I could use a hand job. I'd take anything right now, just to cum.

"It's okay for me to be standing here in my panty and bra and about to show you my tits, but not for you to show me your cock? That's not fair," she said putting her bra straps back on her shoulders.

"Okay, okay, I'll get naked, after you get naked. Okay?"

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay," she said removing her bra.

"Wow. Your tits are amazing. They're so big, so round, and so symmetrical."

"I bet you'd like to feel them, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, I'd love to feel your tits. May I?"

"No," she said with a laugh.

"I bet you'd love to suck my nipples," she said fingering her own nipples, before lifting her breasts to her mouth to suck her own nipple, first one and then the other, while never removing her big, blue eyes from me. Wouldn't you love to suck my nipples, Tommy?"

"Yes. Gees, Sandy, you're making me crazy with all this dirty talk," I said looking at her and imagining her in bed. "You must be incredibly sexy in bed with all the pillow talk you must do. I've never been with a woman who likes to talk dirty and it excites me hearing you talk dirty to me. Sandy?"

"Yes, Tommy."

"May I suck your tits?"

"Of course not, you sick fuck. What's wrong with you? I'm your sister."

"Gees, Sandy, with all the dirty talk, I wish I had a woman who enjoyed talking dirty in bed."

"That's too bad that you don't because it's exciting to talk dirty with your partner," she said looking down at her big tits, before making eye contact with me. "I bet you'd like to fuck my big tits with your cock, wouldn't you?" She put her hands beneath her tits and cupped them, before squeezing them tightly together, while I imagined my cock was sliding in and out between them. "I bet you'd love to suck my big tits, just like I'm doing now," she said sucking her nipples again. "Wouldn't you, Tommy?"

God, she was such a tease. She was making me crazy with her dirty talk and it was difficult for me to just take it for what it was, just talking dirty.

"May I?"

"No, you pervert. That would be incest. I told you already that you can look, but you can't touch."

"Then why are you teasing me by asking me all those sexual questions? Isn't that and this incest, with you standing there topless and showing me your boobs?"

"No, of course not. We're just celebrating National Nude Day. It's all perfectly innocent, so long as we don't ruin the holiday by making it sexual and having sex."

Still, I thought, she was the one who was making it sexual and every time I reacted to her teasing, she'd scold me in the way she used to do, when we were kids.

"Go ahead," I said staring at her panties. "Let me see."

As if it wasn't enough to see my sister standing there topless with only wearing her bikini panties, I couldn't wait to see her naked.

"Go ahead with what? See what?"

"Show me your pussy. I want to see it."

"What if I show you my ass, first?"

"That will do."

Slowly she inched her panties down and then, before exposing her pussy to me, she turned around removed her panties and bent forward showing me her perfect ass and a view of her pussy between her legs. Unable to control my lustful desire for my sister, I reached out my hand and touched, patted, felt, caressed, and squeezed her ass, before running a finger the length of her pussy. She was wet. She was so very wet.

By her obvious wetness, this Nude Day was, as much a sexual holiday for me, as it was a expressively freeing holiday and a sexual one for her, no doubt. If Nude Day wasn't a sexual holiday, then I wouldn't have an erection and my sister wouldn't be wet. It was obvious that she was as horny and as turned on as I was. Maybe if I played my cards right, controlled myself, and played her game, she'd give me a hand job, maybe even a blowjob. Who knows? Maybe she'd fuck me. Maybe the trick is for me to act disinterested, but how can I possibly be disinterested, when my sister is standing naked not two feet away from me.

"Wow, that felt really good," she said with a shiver and a quiver. "It gave me goose bumps. Do it again, only slower this time."

Fuck me. I took a chance touching her pussy, but it worked. Figuring she'd be angry and put her clothes back on, I couldn't believe it when she asked me to do it again. Willing to accommodate her, hoping touching her pussy would get her in the mood to do more, I couldn't wait to touch her again.

"Like this?"

More slowly and with more fingers, I touched my sister again where no brother should ever touch his sister, between her legs. Only, this time, I touched her longer and deeper. She was so wet. It took all the control I had not to start finger fucking her.

I really wanted to make her cum. I really wanted to lick and suck her pussy, before fucking her pussy. I'd have loved to do that, while feeling and sucking her big tits. My cock was so hard for her. I couldn't believe I wanted her. I wanted to have sex with my sister. Between her being naked and all of this dirty talk, she was so sexy.

"Okay," she said. "That's enough. I don't want us crossing the line."

Cross the line? We've already crossed the line of appropriate behavior between brother and sister, a long time ago. Besides, what did it matter? We were both adults. It was just the two of us here alone with her now naked. No one would ever know if we had sex. Why not? I know with this mask and false premise of Nude Day, her reason to tease me, to get naked, and to show me her body, was just a ruse to get me aroused. Even though she denied it, she truly was such a cock teaser.

"Yeah, well, I think we've already crossed the line of incest with you standing there naked, Sandy and me touching your pussy like that," I said staring at my sister's tits and pussy. "You have an incredible body."

"Do you really like my body," she said twirling around again with her hands raised over her head and sticking her hips out from side to side, as if she was a cheerleader doing a cheer. Then, she turned and bent in front of me to show me her ass and pussy. Wow. It took all the self-control I had not to pull my cock out and fuck her right there.

Unable to control myself any longer, going for broke, I reached out and grabbed her around the waist, again, and pulled her on top of me. My hands were all over her big, naked tits. Then, I rolled her over and was on top of her in an instant. I tried to kiss her, but she turned her head away.

Again, one hand was all over her big tit and my other hand was behind her feeling her round, firm, shapely ass. Squirming away, acting as if she was hating my groping, I could tell she was loving the attention. Then, while kissing her neck and feeling her tit, about to explore her with my hand and pleasure her with my fingers, I moved my hand in between her legs, before lowering my head and taking one of her nipples in my mouth.

I was sucking my sister's tit. I was sucking my sister's nipple. With one hand exploring her wet pussy, after all these frustrating years of wanting to have sex with my big sister, I was finally sucking my sister's tit, while fingering her wet pussy. I couldn't believe it. Then, she pulled away by literally launching herself up and off the bed.

"Stop! Tommy! Stop! I told you that you can look, but not touch," she said standing. "I can't believe you tried to kiss me. Eww. I can't believe you touched me everywhere. Eww. I can't believe you sucked my nipple. That's just nasty Tommy. Nasty. What's wrong with you?"

It was then that I realized she was playing a game. So long as I went along with her rules, I could touch her anywhere. The only thing is that I didn't know the rules and was learning them as I went along. I didn't mind playing her game, so long as I could win the game by having sex with her in the end.

"I'm sorry, Sandy, but you were unmercifully teasing me," I said looking at her not sure if she was feigning her displeasure with me. Yet, I didn't care. After seeing my sister naked, I felt enough of her voluptuous to have enough masturbation material to last me a lifetime. "I was just so horny seeing you naked."

"It's your turn to get naked, now."

With the way she just acted, I figured this little game was over and Nude Day was a ruin, but she persevered. She really wanted to see my cock.

"There's not much to see, just my cock. What if I just unzip and pull out my cock."

"No, that's no fun. In celebration of National Nude Day, I want you to do a slow striptease in the way that I gave you one."

"Okay," I said pulling off my shirt and unbuckling my pants.

"Slow, do it slow," she said.

I unzipped my pants and they fell to the floor. There I was just standing there in just my briefs with my erect cock bulging forward and tenting my underwear.

"What do you think?"

"Judging from your bulge, you have a big cock. I can't wait to see it."

I looked at her, watching her. She never removed her stare from my bulge. It was then that I realized that we both had the same genetic makeup. If she was as interested in seeing me naked, as I had been in seeing her naked, I suspected that this may be the beginning of a beautiful sexual relationship with the love of a horny brother for his hot sister.

"Feel it."

"No, I'm not going to feel my brother's cock."

"You felt it before, twice. Go ahead, touch me."

"No."

"Why not?"

"That's just wrong."

"Why is it wrong now, when you grabbed me twice, three times, before?"

"That was different."

"How was that different?"

"You were wearing pants."

"I have pants on now, just a smaller, thinner pair."

"You're not wearing pants," she said with a laugh, "just underwear."

"Grab it," I said practically sticking my cock in her hand.

"Okay, there, you happy," she said reaching her hand forward and feeling my cock through my underwear.

Only, this time she felt my cock differently. She felt it longer, as if we were lovers, instead of sister and brother playing a sexy game on Nude Day. In the way she felt it, I could tell she wanted it and me. She was as hot for me, as I was for her. As soon as she touch my cock through my underwear, I put my hand over hers, to keep it there. My cock pulsated with her touch and her hand felt good, too good for her to stop.

When she grabbed a handful of my cock through my briefs, I so wanted to stick her hand down my underwear. Maybe because she was my sister and I've always been attracted to her growing up, but her touching me in that way felt better than it should. Here she was standing before me naked and with me just in my underwear with a huge erection, I've never been as excited with any woman, as I was now with my sister.

"Do you like how it feels?"

I watched her feeling my cock through my underwear watching for her reaction to touching me. Then, she looked up at me, while still feeling my cock.

"I love how your cock feels, Tommy," she said giving me a sexy smile. "I'm horny, too, you know. It's been a while, since I've had a cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy. It's been a while, since I've had sex."

In the way she said, it's been a while, since I had sex, was as if she was begging for it. In the way that she said a cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy pausing after she said hand, mouth, and pussy, as if giving me the time to have a visual image for me to imagine my cock in my sister's hand, in my sister's mouth, and in my sister's pussy, she was driving me wild with incestuous anticipation. Never have I been with a woman who loves to talk dirty so much. I could only imagine how hot it would be to have pillow talk sex with her.

"Do you want to have sex?"

"No," she said. "I'm not going to have sex with you, Tommy," she said pulling her hand away. "God, it's just one thing with you, sex, sex, sex," she said with a laugh.

Only, I could see she wanted to have sex with me. I could tell by the way she was still staring at my cock that she wanted me. She was playing a game is all.

"Sorry Sandy, only, please don't take your hand away. It felt so good, when you were touching me and with all this teasing, you've made me so very horny."

"Do you like it when I touch you like this?" She smiled and reached out and gently squeezed my cock though my underwear again, before touching the head of it with her fingertips. Then, she reached down and gently cupped my balls through my thin briefs.

Especially when she fingered the head of my cock and cupped my balls like that, it felt amazing. In the way that she loved to talk dirty, I imagined my sister could really give a hand job. She was so very sensual in her touch.

"Are you kidding me? I love it, when you feel my cock through my underwear."

"Well, go ahead," she said. "Take off your underwear and show me your cock. I want to see it."

"If I remove my underwear, will you touch my cock?"

"Maybe."

"Really?"

"We'll see. Take off your underwear," she said again. "Show me your cock."

"You take off my underwear," I said. "Take it off with your teeth."

"I bet you'd like that, having my mouth so close to your cock, that you could feel my hot breath on it, while hoping I'd take it in my mouth, wrap my tongue around it, while stroking it and sucking it. You'd love for me to suck your cock, wouldn't you, Tommy?"

I grabbed at my cock through my underwear and bent my knees, as if I had to pee and I was doing the pee dance. Only, just the opposite, she was making me so horny with her dirty talk, that I had goose bumps with the thought of my cock in her mouth.

"Yes, I so would love for you to blow me, Sandy."

"I'll take off your underwear, but not with my teeth."

"Really?"

"Yeah, sure, I'd love to take off your underwear."

"Go ahead, then."

I couldn't believe it when she fell to her knees in front of me. Her mouth was only inches away from my bulging, throbbing cock. She reached out her hands, leaned forward and pulled down my underwear, just as I pushed my hips forward. Oops. My cock bounced off her lip.

"Tommy!" She looked up at me, before looking down, staring, actually, at my cock. "If I had my mouth open, you would have stuck your big prick in my mouth."

"Sorry," I said with a dirty laugh. "It was an accident."

"Accident my ass. You're such a dirty, lying little pig, Tommy. You were hoping I'd blow you, weren't you?"

This game was getting to me. I so wanted to take her, force her to have sex with me. Now that we were already naked, it wouldn't take much to tie her to the bed and have my way with her. She'd probably resist, of course, only, she'd probably love it if I forced her.

"So? Yeah, I'd love for you to suck my cock, Sandy."

"Well, I'm not going to do that," she said getting up from her knees to a standing position.

As soon as she stood, I was sorry that I didn't put a hand to the back of her head and force me to blow me. I missed my opportunity. Only, knowing her, she'd give me another one.

"What about a hand job? I could really use a release, after all the sexual teasing."

"Maybe," she said giving me a sexy look.

"Really?"

"Yeah, what the Hell? I've given hand jobs to worse guys than my brother before," she said reaching out and taking my cock in her hand, while slowly stroking me. "A hand job is no big deal."

"Can I cum?"

"It depends where. Besides, isn't that what a hand job is, Tommy," she said with a laugh, "you spurting warm cum all over my hot hand?"

I swear, if she keeps talking like that, I'm just going to grab a hand full of her hair and pull her down to my cock and force her to blow me.

"Can I feel your tits, while you give me a hand job, Sandy?"

"Maybe," she said giving me another sexy look.

"Really?"

"What the Hell? I've had worse guys feel my tits, than my brother."

I reached out and started feeling her tits, while she reached out and slowly started stroking me. Her hand stroking my cock was so very erotic. Her tits felt amazing. I couldn't believe I was touching, feeling, caressing, and squeezing my sister's tits, while she was stroking my cock. They were so firm, yet so soft. I ran my fingers across her nipples.

She looked down watching me feeling her tits and fingering her nipples, while she continued stroking my cock.

"Pull my nipples," she said breathing out the words. "I like that."

I pulled her nipples, while twisting them a little and as soon as I did, she closed her eyes. I could see in her face that she was getting aroused. I so wanted to suck her big, hard, erect nipples.