Brother and Sister Fuck Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers

Christine was now down on her knees kneeling at the sacred altar of his magnificent manhood enjoying the sight of her big brother's bountiful cock that had been nothing but a bulge in his pants for so many years and that haunted her girlhood dreams. It was a special moment for her that felt so surreal, so long overdue.

She took him in her hand, admiring it, licking her lips, using her hand to explore him, sliding her fingers up and down his length, feeling him growing larger and more engorged at her slightest touch, experiencing the power she had as a woman to bring forth his manhood.

She wrapped her hand around him and slowly stroking him to full hardness scooting forward on her knees, positioning herself between his legs, up close gazing at the most sensitive and private part of his body, admiring just how good he looked in her hand. It was her magic wand and she was more than ready to create some special magic of fairy tale proportion with it.

Christine leaned in as she gazed up into his eyes as she lightly pressed the tip to her lips. She parted her lips slightly and began running them down the side of his cock, leaving a wet slippery trail, reaching from the rounded peak gently flowing down to the base of his groin, she would slowly, seductively return back up to the bulbous crown lightly flicking her tongue at the opening teasing it just to see how much he could take.

She then began back down the other side never breaking eye contact, putting just the mushroom tip in her mouth as she lightly began sucking it eventually taking her big brother's entire cock all the way into her mouth savoring it and the look of pleasure and ecstasy on her brother's face.

She could feel him pressing against the back of her throat; she looked up and smiled with her lips wrapped around him. She slowly started to move up and down, enjoying the way it felt as the hardness slid in and out of her mouth. She loved the taste and sensation of his hardness in her mouth, a strange mix of textures incredibly hard yet incredibly soft at the same time the taste of his manliness and mixture of pre-cum already oozing into her mouth.

His hands warped around each side of her head. She closed her eyes and relaxed her tongue. She let him take charge now as he thrust his cock deeper into her warm wet mouth.

His hips thrust faster and deeper into her mouth almost gagging her. She felt his cock against the back of her throat. She was just holding her mouth as open and wide as she could now. She loved the excitement of his excitement the submissiveness of him fucking her mouth, it was what she wanted and he knew it. He felt her teeth gently scrapping against his shaft with each rapid pounding stroke of his cock and she was lost in the moment.

Suddenly and without warning to Christine's utter dismay he stopped and told her he didn't want to cum yet that he wanted to save it for her. She was pissed; she had worked so hard and wanted her reward, for him to cum in her mouth but soon she accepted the situation and shifted her focus on having him inside her.

Christine got out of the chair and repositioned herself on the poolside towel. She raised her legs in the air, opening them wide for him as he positioned himself above her.

Kyle lowered his hips toward hers, he looked down and saw his purple, swollen cockhead approaching her crevice, and as he felt it graze her outer lips, she shuddered and her eyes grew wide as the engorged helmet pressed against her swollen pussy lips. "You're really going to ... do it, aren't you?" she asked.

He lightly touched her lips to quite her and smiled reassuringly as he slowly pressed his cock into his little sister's soft slit.

He slipped into her easily, pushing past her outer lips to find the entrance to her vagina wet and ready to welcome him. He savored the feeling of her pussy stretched and then wrapped succulently around him, yielding slowly to him. He delighted in the sight of every millimeter of his manhood gliding into her waiting body pushing towards him with a ravenous need to be filled with his shaft.

It felt like it took ten minutes to work his way into her as deep as he could, his balls now resting against her buttock.

"Oh, that feels so good!" she moaned as her big brother slowly pushed his man sick all the way into her warm, wet pussy exploring the depths of her body and her soul.

Kyle paused motionlessly there for a moment with his dick deep inside his little sister's cunt.

Christine closed her eyes and reopened them to make sure it was not a dream. Her brother's cock in her opening felt so heavenly stretching her slightly yet filling her up so completely that every part of her being was now part of him.

Putting his weight on one elbow, Kyle began a slow, gentle in-and-out rhythm, when he had established a strong steady tempo; he pushed his tongue into Christine's mouth, and began thrusting his cock into her vagina and his tongue into her mouth, at the same time.

Slowly, he withdrew until only part of his member was in her and then pushed into her a little more quickly.

"Oh, yeah, give me that cock," she whispered.

Kyle picked up the pace of his thrusting and leaned down to suck one of her nipples.

Christine moaned, feeling him penetrate deep inside her.

He grabbed the sides of her bottom and forced more of his manhood into her.

His penis was now entirely sheathed inside her tender warmth, embracing his presences.

Kyle began to fuck her harder, sliding his phallus halfway out of her before plunging it back in, over and over again, forcefully driving himself into every part of her womanly crevice.

It was pure ecstasy for both of them.

He felt so good, so different inside her. Christine began to pull him in even deeper, unable to help herself as he increased the pounding of her pussy showing her no mercy as he launched his meat monster further and further into her helpless frame.

Kyle began to slide his cock in and out in long deliberate thrusts until it nearly popped out of her before slamming it back inside. His hands slid down to her ass, squeezing it as he watched his own little sister accept his relentless savage onslaught of her pussy with helpless abandon. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Oh!" her moans began to escape - she couldn't help it!

Christine moaned louder. She felt so full! Her older brother was really stretching her so wide! She pressed her crotch hard against him and she began to kiss his cheek, keeping him inside her. His lips found hers and they kissed urgently. Her tongue darted into his mouth, exploring him as she kept him inside her.

"Fuck me... and pump me full of your cum." she breathed.

Kyle was really giving it to her now, with long strokes but with a varied oscillating rhythm to keep him from blowing his load too quickly.

He felt deliciously powerful. He began to drive into her with a controlled force, scooting her ass forward on the towel a little each time. She grunted when he hit bottom, his balls slapping against her.

Kyle knew he couldn't last much longer, so he looked into Christine eyes and made sure she knew it: "I'm... gonna... cum... in... you."

Christine knew her part to drive him over the edge: "cum in me... gimme that... gimme that sperm!"

He gave her a strong commanding thrust. "Ohh!" she cried, pleasure shooting up her spine as his thick phallus pushed deep inside her. He began to fuck her with a rough unbridled abandonment of a wild animal; he jackhammered in and out of her with her feet now flailing above his thrusting ass.

Christine collapsed under the intense force of his thrusts. Her tits were bouncing up and down to the pace of each assault on her aching twat; she was now biting her lip to reduce the volume of her moans hoping her impending climax would arrive soon before she totally lost her sanity or passed out from the intense pleasure.

Kyle was also losing it. Everything was now beyond his control. His cock pushed in and out of her a few more times before he felt the semen swelling up deep inside him getting ready to burst forth into a flood that would require every part of his body to make it happen.

Kyle could tell Christine was also on the verge of her orgasm, too: "Fuck! Me! Fuck! Me! Fuck! Me!" His cock began to spurt hot jets of potent sperm, boiling up from deep inside him and streaming through the full length of his straining prick into the depths of her eager cunt.

His load blasted into her pussy as he continued to pound her and fill her with his hot cream. He closed his eyes to focus on giving her all that he had, relishing the intense pleasure that he felt from his throbbing, pulsating cock fulfilling his divine destiny as a man to plant his seed in fertile woman.

Christine was gasping for breath, chest heaving as she imagined his thick semen pooling around her cervix, his sperm flooding into her uterus. It turned her on so much knowing that it was the baby seed from her brother's cock inside her.

As Kyle's orgasm subsided, he could feel her begin clasping around his cock, urging him on. Kyle didn't slow until she quieted and her eyes regained their focus.

"I needed that." she whispered. He kissed her smiling lips softly.

He stayed inside her well-used cunt for as long as he could stay hard. He rocked against her, dick deep inside her, tonguing her erect nipples. She loved the orgasmic after-shocks she got and the fact that he didn't want to stop fucking her.

"I just emptied my balls into you." he proclaimed.

Dreamily, she smiled. "Yes you did big brother, and I loved it" embracing him pulling him in closer to her.

Finally as he pulled out, the last of his semen trickled out of him, dripping onto her nicely trimmed bush, she lay before him, legs spread wide. She was beaming; her eyes were gazing at his thick man cream now oozing from her pussy. Sex hand never been so good, so dirty, so naughty so divine that she wanted to show her naked body to everyone on the planet to flaunt the bliss she had just experienced.

After a lazy 5 or 10 minutes of catching their breath they picked up their clothes and party materials lying around the pool and retired into the house thru the patio door going into the kitchen. By now the marijuana munchies had set in and they were attaching the refrigerator and the pantry.

As it became clear they were too wasted and too tired to do anything else they decided to call it a night stumbling down the hall to their separate bedrooms rooms and passed out.

The next morning after the euphoria and the sexual thrill of being so naughty and the pot had worn off, the harsh reality of what happened the day before set in, along with a handover that would kill a horse. Christine got up and went to the kitchen for a strong cup of coffee.

Christine began to take stock of her life and all the things she had said and done in the last 24 hours. She felt this incredible guilt to the point that she could barely stand up.

A few minutes later Kyle walked into the kitchen fully clothed and in very quiet voice said "listen if you want me leave I understand and I will go to a hotel and for the night and then tomorrow start looking for an apartment after the holidays. It was my fault I never should have moved in here."

The guilt was still gnawing at her thoughts but it was greatly diminished now after seeing Kyle standing there and she had a strange feeling of desire going throughout her body.

"What's done is done" she said "No big deal. We were stoned and I really, really needed to get laid.

We just never tell anybody, and just act like nothing happened. Agreed?"

"Are you sure?" He said.

"Yes" she said. "And for the record I seduced you not the other way around."

"After all these years you still have to win at everything and get the last word in don't you?" he asked.

"Yeah pretty much" she replied.

"By the way, next time I go home I am going to tell Jenny Caudill that I did seduce you and have sex with my big brothers. I hear she now has three kids and drives a minivan, I am sure it will blow her mind." she chuckled.

"You are a bad influence. I think I had better get out of here and clear my head and buy some things I need. Do need anything while I am out?" he asked.

"No I am going out after lunch to the mall and take back a blouse that doesn't fit."

"Okay" he said as he headed for the door.

"You know I think you owe me an extra month's rent I did let you play with my tits and do a lot more." she snapped.

"I am low on cash right now how about I buy you dinner at a classy restaurant. No hamburger joint or pizza place, some nice dress up kind of place?" He asked.

"Sure I have not been out for dinner at an expensive restaurant in a long time; I'll pick the place and make the reservations."

"Done" he said "We'll make it a date." and walked out the door.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers
12