Brother, Can I Watch?

Story Info
How I got my brother's virginity.
1.1k words
3.79
128.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoNaughty
SoNaughty
158 Followers

My brother and I are 5 years apart, with me being the big sister. I am 23 years old, 5'2", weighing 120 lbs, 34C tits, 34 hips and 24 inch waist. I am a brunette that is waist length. I wear glasses. My brother is 18 years old, 5'7", and weighing 140 lbs. So he is rather skinny in High School plus he played football.

I was asleep one night and a noise woke me up and I looked around to see what the noise was. I could barely make out the other side of the bedroom in the dark where my brother was sleeping on the other twin bed or I thought he was sleeping. I noticed a movement and thought to myself, 'OH WOW! He is jacking off!'

So I cleared my throat loud enough for him to hear, "Ahemmm Ahemmm,"

It scared him so much that he covered himself up with his covers. So I asked him, "What are you doing?"

He said, "Nothing. Nothing."

I told him, "I know what you were doing and if you don't tell me then I am going to tell Daddy."

That scared him so much that he said, "Please, don't tell Daddy."

I said, "Then tell me what you were doing then and I won't say anything."

He said, "You said you knew what I was doing so you tell me."

I told him, "You were jacking off weren't you? And I will not tell Daddy if you show me what you were doing as you jack off."

He said, "I don't think that is a good idea."

I told him, "If no one can hear you then it will be ok."

So he took the covers off and started stroking his cock. I was mesmerized watching him even though I really could not see him very well. Then I got an idea. Wonder if I could get him to come over to my bed where the flare ,at the refinery our Dad was foreman at, was shining in the bedroom on my side of the room.

So I said, "I am having trouble seeing you, so why don't you come over here and lay down and jack off."

He said, "I don't think that is a good idea."

I told him, "If we are quiet then no one will hear us so come on over."

So he walked over to my bed and laid down with his head on the foot of the bed. He started stroking his cock again and I was getting aroused so much that my pussy was soaked. Then another idea popped into my head.

So I asked him, "Have you ever seen a female's titties before?"

He said, "No, but I have always wanted to."

So I got brave again and said, "Would you like to see mine?"

He looked up at me in surprise and said, "Really? You will let me see yours?"

I nodded and stood up and took my gown off and in the process, I took my bikini panties off too. I sat down and asked him, "You want to touch them?"

He nodded and reached out to touch them and I laid my hand on his hand and showed him how to fondle my tits. He had the biggest grin on his face that told me he was enjoying this so I asked him, "Would you like to suck on my nipples?"

He nodded again and leaned forward and took my nipple in my mouth as he fondled my other tit. So I reached over and grabbed his cock and started stroking him. Then I got another idea. So I asked him, "Would you like to see my pussy?"

He raised up and said, "Really?"

I nodded and told him, "You lay down on your stomach between my legs and you can see my pussy."

So he laid down and was staring at my pussy in a daze and humping the bed like he was very horny. So I asked him, "Would you like to stick your finger in my pussy?"

He told me , "Oh yes I would!" So he stuck his finger inside me and asked, "Why are you wet? Do you need to go pee?"

I told him, "No, a female gets wet when she is aroused like a man's dick gets hard when he is aroused. You can put your dick in my pussy if you want to."

He said, "I don't think that is a good idea."

I told him, "If we are quiet then everything will be alright."

So he got up and got on top of me and I guided him into my pussy. He moaned as he entered me. I closed my eyes to savor this moment and had to shush him to keep him quite. He pumped in and out of me about 3 or 4 times and all of a sudden his cock exploded inside my pussy and I could feel the hot baby batter hitting my cervix. I thought to myself, 'Oh fuck that feels so damn good!'

He got off me and quietly went back to his bed.

For the next few days we would have sex again ever so often until he got in trouble and Daddy made him move his twin bed into his room where our other brother sleep in the bunk beds. Daddy on the bottom bunk and our other brother on the top bunk. Our dad was going to take a short nap and told my brother to stay there in the room since he was in trouble. Our other brother was off somewhere visiting a friend down the road from us.

So when I heard Daddy start snoring, then I sneaked in the bedroom and got under the covers with my brother who had a surprised look on his face. I put my finger to my mouth to keep him quiet and pulled my pants and panties down and turned away from him and he unzipped his pants quietly and he entered my pussy. It did not take him long to cum in my pussy cause he must have been horny. So I pulled my panties and pants back on and quietly zipped them up and walked out of the room with my Dad not knowing what happened.

When I got to my room, I heard my Dad waking up and that fucking scared me so much that when my brother was able to talk to me, then we decided not to do anything else again and to this day my brother does not like to be remembered how he lost his virginity to his big sister.

SoNaughty
SoNaughty
158 Followers