Brother Fucks Twin Sisters

Story Info
Jeff's younger sisters want him to take their virginity.
5.2k words
4.65
25.7k
90

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2024
Created 06/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been away from home for two years while finishing my degree in Engineering at the University of Pennsylvania - staying over summers for internship programs.

I was coming back to Seattle to attend grad school at the University of Washington. My mom works in the aeronautical industry and has done well for herself despite being a single mother. She lives with my twin 18-year-old sisters, Chloe and Casey.

I spent the first couple of weeks just getting re-oriented. Mom looked pretty much the same - tall, brown wavy hair, and an athletic build. She played volleyball in high school and college and has stayed active. Chloe takes after her, the star player on her high school team, whereas Casey is into running. Both look very much like their mother, only 23 years younger.

That was the biggest thing to get used to - my sisters. They'd gone from braided hair and chasing each other around the yard to full-on adult women. They'd both filled out a lot and I was surprised to learn that neither of them had a boyfriend.

I had no clue what was about to happen when Casey went away to volleyball camp and my mom went out of town on a business trip. Both would be gone the entire week.

Chloe and I were just hanging out one evening, watching some inane love story movie. In one scene, a couple of women were flirting with each other and ended up kissing, passionately, right before a commercial break.

"Do you think it's all right for women to kiss?" Chloe said, still looking at the screen.

"What?" I said, putting the TV on mute.

"Is it okay to kiss another woman?" she asked again.

"Um," I responded, "sure, if you're into women. Are you, into women, Chloe?"

"I don't think so," she said. "I was just curious what you thought."

"Women kissing or doing whatever they want with each other is fine by me," I said.

Chloe glared at me and grabbed the remote, turning the sound back on.

The next day I was doing my laundry and found a pair of girl's panties in the dryer. I was pretty sure I'd not brought any home - accidently taking a pair belonging to one of the girls I'd slept with at UPenn.

I was just going to drop them on Chloe's bed - she and Casey have separate bedrooms but share a bathroom. As I turned to leave, I notice Chloe's laptop open on her desk. She had up a paused video of two lesbians in an embrace, their lips and tongues locked together.

The video featured one of my favorite actresses so I un-paused it, just for a few seconds.

"What are you doing?" Chloe demanded as she stormed out of the bathroom.

"So, you are into women!" I said.

"None of your business!" Chloe said, slamming the laptop closed. "But it looks like you're pretty interested in two women making love!"

Chloe motioned to my crotch. I was wearing running shorts and not much else. I hadn't realized that my dick had responded quickly to the lesbian scene. It was now semi-erect and beginning to stand up like a tent pole. I have a rather large dick, so it's been particularly hard to hide my erections.

"Sure, I'm interested!" I said. "It turns me on. What's wrong with that?"

"Oh, nothing I guess," Chloe said. "I just have never thought of my brother that way."

Later, we were eating pizza and binging some old shows. Chloe paused the recording and turned to me. "Do you have sex a lot?"

"Shit, Chloe!" I said. "What kind of question is that?"

"It's legit. I haven't seen you in like two years and you're good looking and well, you've got a big thingy so I assumed lots of girls would love to fuck you!"

"You think I'm good looking?" I asked, surprised she'd even noticed.

"Sure!" Chloe said. "I'm not blind."

"Well," I said. "In answer to your question, yes, I do enjoy sex."

"Do you ever sleep with more than one girl - you know, a threesome?"

"We're getting a little personal, Chloe, but yes. I've had some threesomes. They're pretty awesome!"

"Wow!" Chloe said, her eyebrows raised. "Have you ever, I mean, um, been with a girl for her first time?"

"You mean have I fucked a virgin?"

Chloe nodded.

"Yes, I have," I answered.

"Did she like it?" Chloe asked.

"She did, Chloe. She came more than once."

"Oh!" Chloe said, looking down as if she were embarrassed.

"Did that make you feel uncomfortable?" I said. "You asked."

"No," Chloe said, still looking down. "I really wanted to know, that's all."

We continued watching the show and Chloe headed to bed shortly thereafter.

The next day I was going to my room, which is across the hall from Casey and Chloe's bedrooms. I heard a noise coming from Chloe's room, so I peaked in. Chloe wasn't there but her tablet was set up in the middle of her bed. I got really curious and looked. A video was running on the screen depicting a brother fucking her sister!

I was so shocked that I backed right out. Just in time too as Chloe came in from the bathroom. She'd left the door ajar, so I just stayed outside to see what she was going to do.

Chloe was wearing only a bra and panties. I noticed just how much she'd grown. Her breasts were very full and large. I could see outlines of her nipples in the fabric of her bra. I was immediately getting turned on - which felt weird and great at the same time. This is my sister!

I also noticed something about her pink panties. Not only did they barely cover her pussy, but they had a dark stain on the front. I realized at that moment that the stain was her juice. My sister was aroused!

She got up on the bed, carrying something in her hand. She pulled her panties off in one swift motion. I was greeted with the sight of my younger sister's pussy. She had a trimmed, light brown bush. Her pussy lips were swollen and red and dripping with moisture.

I couldn't help myself but reached into my shorts and grabbed my already fully erect dick and started stroking myself.

Chloe took what she had in her hand and rubbed it against her pussy lips. It was a dildo! Shaped like a penis, it had a head and everything. As she rubbed it along her slit it became wet and slick.

She un-paused the video and I could hear the sound of fucking.

"I want your cock in me, brother!" a young woman moaned. "Fuck me!"

As the brother in the video apparently obliged, Chloe began inserting the dildo up her pussy. As the couple in the video began moaning and breathing deeply, so did Chloe.

"Fuck me, brother!" she gasped as she shoved the dildo in even deeper.

Suddenly her hips shot up and she cried out. Her legs spasmed and I could tell she was coming.

I felt myself climax and ropes of cum streamed out into my shorts. I practically fell over by the intense feelings of watching my sister masturbate to a video of incest. I quickly retreated to my bathroom to clean up.

My mind was reeling. What was Chloe up to? Was she just sexually curious all of the sudden? Was she attracted to me, her brother? With her looks she could have any boy she wanted.

I decided it was just a phase. Just sexual curiosity. Nothing to worry about.

That's not what my cock thought about it. As I tried to fall asleep my mind kept wandering to the sight of Chloe's pussy and that dildo and her coming. Before I knew it, I was jerking off and cumming in my sheets. Fuck!

The next evening, I decided to face her off. We were sitting on the couch, not really doing anything. I was wearing my usual shorts and a t-shirt. Chloe was wearing a fairly low-cut top and a pair of very short shorts. It made it hard for me to concentrate.

"So, Chloe," I said. "I have a confession to make."

"Okay, brother," she said. "Shoot!"

"Last night I was passing by your room, and you'd left the door open."

"You came in my room again!" Chloe said, indignant.

"Not only had you left the door ajar," I said, "but you'd left a video running on your tablet."

"Oh shit!" Chloe said, turning a bright shade of pink. "You saw?"

I nodded. "And that's not all."

Chloe's eyebrows shot up. "You watched me ..."

I looked down, somewhat embarrassed. "I did."

"So ..." Chloe said. "What did you think, of me?"

I looked up. She was not mad. She actually had a smile on her face. This was new.

"Well," I stammered. "I think you're absolutely gorgeous. And watching you cum like that ..."

"What? Never seen a girl cum before?"

"It's not that," I said. "You are my sister, though. But ... well, I came too."

"You did?" Chloe said, surprised. "Right outside my door?"

I nodded. "All over my shorts."

Chloe laughed. "You must have had some clean up job!"

I laughed too. "I did have a lot of cum!"

"I guess so, out of that huge thing!" she said, looking down at my waist.

All this talk of sex and cumming had gotten me aroused. Very aroused. Since I wasn't wearing any underwear, my cock was sticking straight out from my body.

"Am I embarrassing you?" I asked.

"Not at all," Chloe answered, still staring at my erection. "Just curious."

"Curious?"

"I want to see it," she said, looking up into my eyes.

"You want to see your brother's cock?" I asked, eyes wide open.

Chloe nodded. "I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since the other day."

"You know this isn't right," I said, trying to talk some sense into her head, even though my dick was getting even harder at the thought.

"It feels right to me," Chloe said. "I just want to look."

"Well, okay I guess," I said.

It took a bit of effort to get the waistband of my shorts over my now rock-hard cock. The shorts kind of flipped over and my dick sprang out, swinging and swaying a bit as it came free.

"Fuck!" Chloe said. "It's even bigger than I imagined!"

"You imagined my cock?" I said, noticing how my dick was twitching with excitement.

"Well, now you've seen it," I said, and made like I was going to pull my shorts back on.

"Wait," Chloe said. "Now that it's out. Would you let me touch it?"

"I thought you just wanted to look?" I said.

"I lied," Chloe said, reaching over and gently taking my cock in her hand. "It feels so soft and yet so hard!"

She grasped my dick, though her hand would not go all the way around it. It got me so aroused that I flinched.

"Am I hurting you?" Chloe asked.

"Oh no," I answered. "Quite the opposite. I can't believe how good that feels."

"Mmm," Chloe said, and began stroking my dick, squeezing with her fingers while moving gently up and down my shaft. "I love how it feels!"

"Um, you know we shouldn't be doing this," I said.

"And why not?" Chloe said, now using both hands to stroke me.

"Oh fuck! I can't believe you're doing that," I said.

"It's getting even harder," Chloe said. "Am I doing that? Am I making you hard?"

"Uh huh," I said, getting a little lost in what she was doing.

"Has anyone ever given you a blow job?" Chloe asked, kneeling down, getting closer to my shaft.

"Um, yes," I said. "Of course. But Chloe ..."

Before I could say anything more, Chloe had opened her mouth and sucked in the head of my dick. Her mouth felt so warm. When she licked me with her tongue I gasped. So wet. She even sucked in on the head and popped it out of her mouth.

"Fuck!" I said. "Where'd you learn that?"

"Porn," she said matter-of-factly. "I practiced on my dildo. But a real cock is much better!"

She opened her mouth again and this time slid about half of my dick in. The warmth about sent me over the top, but I recovered. Chloe began sucking my dick, going up and down on my shaft while twisting her hands around me.

I was speechless. My own sister was blowing me!

"If you're not careful, you're going to make me cum!" I said, starting to lose control.

She came off my dick. "I hope you do!" she said. "I want you to cum!"

"In your mouth?" I said.

"Oh yes! Cum in my mouth, Jeff. Please!"

She got back on my dick and sucked in hard and fast. I tried to wait, tried to control myself. But the thought that my own sister was sucking on my cock was too much.

"Shit!" I said. "I'm cumming!"

I felt a blast of pleasure shoot up from my dick across my body. My cock spasmed and I felt cum squirting out. Chloe started swallowing as I shot load after load into her mouth.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I grunted with each spurt.

Chloe swallowed every drop. I couldn't believe it!

"Mmm!" she said, pulling off my dick and wiping excess white liquid from the sides of her mouth. "Yummy!"

"What did we just do!" I said, seeing a bit of cum seeping from the tip of my cock.

Chloe wiped the cum with her finger, then sucked on it. "I made you cum, that's what we did!"

"But we shouldn't have done that!" I said.

"I don't know," Chloe answered. "Sure felt good to me. And I can tell you enjoyed it!"

That was true. I enjoyed it a little too much. My own sister! I watched Chloe continue to stroke my now softening dick, not sure what to say or do.

"Fuck, I'm turned on!" Chloe said, looking up at me. "I think it's my turn to cum now."

"Huh?" I said. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, brother, that I want you to go down on me like I did for you!"

"What?" I said, incredulously. "You want me to give you head?"

"You've done it before, haven't you?" Chloe said, letting go of my cock and pulling down her panties.

"Of course I have," I said, amazed and in shock as I could now see my sister's pussy up close. Her panties were wet with juice, which formed droplets all around her beautiful pink pussy petals.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Chloe asked. "I can see you staring at me. Make me cum, Jeff!"

She climbed up on the couch, scooted to the end, sat up and spread her legs open to me.

"Chloe, I can't!" I said, fighting with myself internally.

"Come on, Jeff!" Chloe said, rubbing her pussy. "Don't you want to taste me?" As she said this, she stuck a finger in her vagina, pulled it out, and licked off the liquid dripping from her finger.

I couldn't resist any longer. I got on my knees between her gorgeous long legs. I put my hands on her thighs and looked her in the eye.

"Are you absolutely sure you want me to do this?" I asked.

In response, she grabbed my head and pulled it to her crotch. As my face neared her lips, I could smell her fragrance. It was intoxicating! I kissed the inner parts of her thighs, and she flinched in response. Moving up, I flicked out my tongue to touch one of her lips.

"Oh!" she said, and her hips moved up slightly.

I brought one of my hands up and used my fingers to separate her lips, revealing a small knob protruding from her pussy - her clit. I knew this was the key to her pleasure. I flicked out my tongue again and licked the small nodule. She jumped in response.

"Oh, shit!" she said, her hips now moving up and down.

I could taste her pussy juice - salty, tangy, musky. Better than any of the girls I'd eaten out before. I licked up and down her slit, getting a lot of juice on my tongue.

"Oh, Jeff!" she moaned. Her breathing was now getting heavier.

I inserted an index finger into her vagina, and she arched up her back.

"Ah! Fuck!" she said, leaning her head back against the side pillows. "Don't stop!"

I had no plans on stopping now. I put in a second finger and began finger-fucking her. I then started sucking on her clit, licking around it, and pulling it into my mouth.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she sighed heavily. "I'm ... you're ... oh! I've never ... fuck. Oh fuck. Oh shit!"

Her back arched way up, she took in a breath - groaning - then suddenly let it out with a cry.

"OHHHHH!"

I felt her hips thrash up and down on my mouth. More juice poured from her pussy. It was my turn to lap up the liquid, which I did, swallowing every drop.

Chloe took hold of my head again and held it to her pussy. I licked gently as she very slowly came down from an orgasmic high.

Almost on instinct, she pulled me up on top of her and kissed me, sending her tongue into my mouth. I tasted a combination of her juice and my own cum on her lips. Her tongue felt magical as it twirled around mine. I returned the kiss, and we made out.

We broke off and she held my face close.

"I've never felt that way before!" Chloe said. "That was fucking fantastic!"

"No one's eaten you out before?" I asked.

"To be honest, Jeff, I've never been this far with any guy."

"Oh!" I said, surprised.

"Will you be my first?" Chloe said, softly.

"It seems I already am," I said, chuckling slightly.

"I mean, will you be my first fuck?" she said, still holding my face.

I should have reacted in shock. She was suggesting full on incest here. Instead, my cock did the reacting for me. I could feel it grow as it laid against Chloe's thigh.

"I guess that's my answer!" Chloe said, reaching down and stroking my hardening dick.

"This is a big step," I said, trying to resist, but not able to.

"I know," she said. "I want you to be my first. Please!"

The look in her eyes was so innocent and tender. How could I say no?

"Okay," I said. "But I'll have to cum on your stomach or something."

"You can cum inside me, Jeff. I'm on the pill," she said, squeezing my dick and stroking it.

"Well," I said, pulling back. "If we're going to do this, I think we have too many clothes on.

I stripped off my shorts and shirt. I watched as Chloe sat up and pulled her shirt over her head, then reached back and undid the clasp of her bra. As it fell to the ground I got my first sight of my sister's mature breasts. Full, round, firm, with light-colored areola surrounding swollen nipples.

"You're beautiful!" I said, moving in and kissing her nipples.

"Oh! Wow!" Chloe said. "I didn't think that would feel so good!"

"Oh, just wait!" I said and sucked in on a nipple while tweaking the other between my thumb and index finger.

Her chest rose in response, and she took in a sharp breath. "Fuck!"

I kept kneading and licking and sucking on her breasts, tasting a little liquid that came out of her teenage nipples. It tasted just like her pussy juice, only thicker.

She dropped my dick and began stroking my chest, touching my nipples and squeezing them gently. "I'm ready, Jeff," she said softly. "Put it in me!"

"Are you sure?" I said, knowing we were about to cross yet another line.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Take my virginity, Jeff. I want you inside me!"

With that, she guided my now totally erect penis to her lips. I repositioned myself slightly and looked down at our crotches meeting. As my dick touched her labia, she took in another breath. I pushed a little more and my head opened her lips.

"Woah!" she moaned. "More!"

I kept pushing and saw my shaft push open her pussy and begin to very slowly go inside her vagina. Her pussy was wet, warm and very tight. I pulled out slightly to get my dick wetter with her juice, then pushed back in.

"Ah!" Chloe cried. "Oh yeah!"

I kept going, pulling out, and then pushing back in, until my entire dick was buried in her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" she said as my pubic bone contacted her clit.

"You're not a virgin anymore," I said, looking her in the eyes.

Chloe smiled. "And your cock feels so wonderful inside me. I can't believe it fit in!"

"Feels pretty fucking good to me too," I said. "Ready for me to start moving?"

"Oh yes!" Chloe said and began moving her hips up and down, causing my dick to slide in and out a bit.

"Fuck!" I said, looking down at our bodies together and my dick plunging in and out of my sister's pussy.

I began fucking her in earnest, pulling almost all of the way out and then pushing back in until my dick was completely inside her. She picked up on my rhythm and began bucking her hips.

"Oh shit! That feels good!" she moaned.

Her breathing was now coming in ragged breaths. She moaned with every stroke of my cock. She reached behind me and held onto my ass cheeks, pulling me in even deeper.

I was having a hard time controlling myself. I started feeling like I was going to cum.

12