Brother-in-Law

Story Info
Jessica finds herself cornered in the shower.
2k words
3.93
133.8k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers

"What are you doing in here?" Jessica gasped and backed up against the shower wall. When her shoulders touched the cool tile she shivered but it wasn't from the cold. It was the way he was looking at her. It was a look she hadn't seen personally in years but she remembered it well, a look of lust and hunger that needed to be sated. "You have to leave."

A predatory smile curled its way across his features sending a new shiver up her spine. "I don't have to do anything." Jason was still fully clothed, the only thing he'd taken off so far were his gloves. "I know what I want to do though." He crossed his arms over muscular chest and peeled his shirt up overhead. Jessica's eyes were immediately drawn to his washboard abs. Something in her stomach fluttered at the sight of him, even the little smudges of dirt covering his otherwise pale flesh.

"What do you want to do?" She whispered. Somehow the shower suddenly seemed too small, too tight. She was cornered with a beast and no possible way to escape. Jessica was having a difficult time convincing herself that she really wanted to escape. That she didn't want to trace the lines on Jason's stomach with her tongue and rake her nails over his chest.

Jason very slowly, very deliberately brought his hands to his waist and started unfastening his belt, the entire time staring into her brown eyes with his blazing baby blues. She was so entranced by his stare that she didn't fully realize he was stripping until she heard his jeans slump to the floor around his ankles. Her eyes reflexively followed then down to a pair of well toned calves that led into muscular thighs and between them? Between them was a wonderful example of male virility. Jason's cock was nearly a large hanging here soft between his thighs as his brothers was hard. "You know what I want. It's the same thing you want."

Jessica tried to press herself against the wall hard enough to pass through it and failed. She was still trapped in shower with a beast who fully intended to devour her body, mind and soul. There wasn't anything she could do to prevent that. She didn't want to stop him either, she wanted his hungry mouth feeding on her and his hard working man's fingers clinging to her and she definitely wanted that outstanding sample of male strength piercing her.

Down girl. Jessica swallowed hard staring at Jason. For a moment she had the insane idea that as long as she kept her eyes on him that he wouldn't move. He couldn't move, he'd just remain right there perfectly still. "What do you think I want?"

The already predatory smile on Jason's lips curled into something outright feral and he took a single step into the shower. "I think you want me. I might believe that you accidentally lost your top diving into the pool when I first got here, or that it was an honest accident when you spilled a glass of water on your white tee shirt." Those had been accidents, horrible, embarrassing, convenient, arousing accidents. David certainly didn't look at her the way Jason had during those incidents.

"I could even believe that you really did need help with the zipper on the back of your slinky black dress, maybe you did want a man's opinion on it before you went out with your husband." She had needed an opinion! The emphasis on man. . .never mind that! There was nobody else in the house, what was she supposed to do? Walk to the neighbors house for help getting dressed? Like that wouldn't have looked dirty. And the only reason she'd appealed to his masculinity was so he wouldn't say no!

Jason took another step forward finally in the path of the first of the showerheads. The water cascaded down over his chest running down his body in little rivulets. Jessica had to fight to keep still. She wanted to sink to her knees and drink the water flowing off his magnificent cock. "I don't want you." She hissed slid toward the corner of the room."

"I think you're lying." Jason took another step forward, his short brown hair now soaked and plastered to his head, a few stray wisps moving over his forehead. "If you want to go there's the door." He stepped out from between her and the door motioning with one arm. The new angle gave Jessica a perfect view of his sculpted buttocks. The man looked like he had fallen off the cover of one of her romance novels. He even had that evil sneer that turned her legs to Jello. She took a step away from the wall, felt her leg quiver and retreated back to its safety and support.

"So what if I am lying? There's nothing I can do about it." Unable to quite support her weight Jessica slid down the wall till her rump touched the floor. It left her just about at eye level with Jason's cock, now starting to awaken with tiny little twitches. "I'm a married woman." The words sounded hollow when she said them aloud. She'd hoped they'd have some kind of power to set her free from this trance but it did nothing but cement the reality of the situation around her. She was naked, the only thing providing her with even a hint of modesty was the rising team and a few soap bubbles. He was giving her the opportunity to flee and the only thing she was doing was staring at his cock. "He can never find out."

"I know." Jason whispered and closed the distance between them in the blink of an eye. Before Jessica could protest or consent he cupped her face in his rough hands and pulled her into a kiss. The contrast between her husband and Jason was incredible. The difference between Kevin's almost feminine softness and nearly submissive technique stood in stark opposition to the callous hands currently clutching her face. When his tongue thrust into her mouth it wasn't to dance with its partner, it was to conquer and claim her as his.

Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer against him. Her hard nipples pressed against his chest lightly brushing against the coarse curl of hairs there. He pulled her upright and her left leg curled up around his hip almost on its own. She was breathless when he broke the kiss but only for a moment before kissing her again, harder than before, crushing his lips to hers and her head against the wall. His hands eventually fell away from her face, moving down her shoulders to cup her breasts. Jason eventually broke away from her lips and kissed down her throat occasionally biting down leaving angry red circles on her flesh. He did the same thing down her shoulders, over her breasts and belly. He dipped his tongue into her naval then moved even lower kissing across the swollen pink lips of her nethers.

"Jason!" Jessica cried her body going tense. The same leg that had wrapped itself around his waist now came up to move up around his shoulder digging her heel into his shoulder. Kevin never indulged her like this, certainly not without asking. Jason slid her other leg over his shoulder lifting her up off the ground. The entire world fell away, along with the floor when he surged to his feet. Jessica gripped his head holding on tight. For a split second she was aware of how far off the ground she was but his tongue working its way into her nethers distracted her almost immediately. "Oh god Jason, Jason, Jason!" She squealed. Every bit of Jessica's body clenched down around Jason. Her fingers clutched at his skull, her thighs seized around his skull and her heels dug into his muscular shoulders. Jessica ground her hips against his face almost howling as she came.

The world was still spinning when Jessica felt the cool tiles beneath her feet again. Her legs weren't ready for that yet and she sank slowly to her knees. When she opened her eyes she was face to face with he largest cock she'd ever witnessed in person. It looked like it was almost as big around as her wrist and if she had to guess seven, maybe eight inches long. Its swollen purple head bobbed and down threateningly only a few inches from her face.

Jessica didn't need to be told what to do. Instinct took over and her lips parted and stretched around Jason's cock. She was less than halfway down the behemoth cock when her jaw started ache in protest Jessica reached up gripping his cock in both hands. To her amazement she couldn't quite close her fingers around Jason. She whimpered in awe and then started pumping her hands up and down his cock and slurping at the head.

To Jessica's delight Jason wasn't the kind of man to ask for what he wanted. He gripped her by the shoulders and twisted her around pushing her up against the wall and lined his cock up with her pussy and slowly started pushing. "No, Jason. I might get pregnant." She looked at him over her shoulder and aimed him towards her ass. "Do it there." She shuddered.

"I've nev-"

Jessica silenced him with a quick kiss. "Then I'll be your first and don't stop till you come no matter what."

Jason nodded stared pushing into his sister-in-law. At first she raised up onto her toes and the pressure just slowly rose. Then her muscles relaxed for a moment and the tip of Jason's cock slipped into her ass. "Are you okay?" Jason whispered into her ear.

"I told you not to stop." Jessica whimpered pushing her hips back toward Jason driving him deeper into her. "So don't." She bit down on her lower lip to keep from crying out as his cock stretched her open. She didn't let Kevin take her ass, she couldn't remember the last time she'd felt as full as she did with Jason's cock nearly splitting her in half. Jessica braced herself against the now warm tiles and pushed back against him meeting each thrust. Soon the two of them had worked up a rhythm that had her ass bouncing off his thighs and his balls slapping against her clit with each thrust. His rough hands moved to grope her breasts. "Don't stop, don't stop." She moaned.

Even if Jessica had asked him to stop he wouldn't have at that point, couldn't have. His cock was starting to throb and he kept fucking her tight asshole, faster and faster. His thrusts continued until her arms gave out and here tits were crushed between the unforgiving tiles and her wild brother-in-law. She twisted around wrapping an arm around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

Jason broke the kiss to throw his head back and howl pumping his warm semen deep into Jessica's bowels. His legs faltered beneath him forcing him to lean against the wall keeping her trapped there. The combination of him grinding her against the tiles and hearing him com send Jessica into a second eruption of pleasure.

"He can never, ever find out what happened here." Jessica whispered easing off Jason's cock. She heard it slap wetly against his thigh.

"Agreed." Jason kissed her on forehead. "And it can never happen again." He said kissing her on the shoulder. "Never." He kissed her on the mouth.

"It would kill him if he found out I was fucking his brother." Jessica growled slamming Jason against the wall and kissing him while her hand wrapped around his semi-flaccid cock and started pumping it back to life. "But he won't be back for another few hours and until then I intend to get every ounce of pleasure out of you that I can." Using his cock like a leash Jessica dragged Jason into the master bedroom with a smile.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,344 Followers