Brother-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my head and looked back at him. "Now, Shep," I begged. "Put it in me. I need your cock inside me."

Shep got onto his knees, poured lube onto his cock and pressed the wide head against my wet and relaxed opening. He rubbed the tip up and down and around my hole. Then with a firm push forward, he slid into me. He paused for a couple of seconds and then slid in until he was buried to the root. I closed my eyes and breathed slowly and deeply, working through the burn of his quick entry. His heavy balls swung free between his legs, and were now resting against mine. I could feel his furry bush tickling my sensitive skin. I felt so full, so full of Shep.

"This is gonna be hard and fast, Billy," Shep said huskily. "Get ready."

Shep grabbed my shoulder with one hand. The other grabbed my waist. I fisted the sheets as he pulled his hips back. I held my breath, bracing myself for the pounding that I knew was coming. He snapped forward and jabbed the head of his cock hard into my prostate gland.

I drew in a sharp breath and moaned. "Shep! Yes!"

He pumped long and steady strokes, rapidly increasing speed and power. He held me in place with his hands as his hips hammered into me. My cries of pleasure and his guttural grunts were drowned out by the sound of his big body slapping against mine with the sound of the bed creaking and the headboard hitting the wall.

With Shep holding onto me so tightly, I wasn't going anywhere. I reached down and grabbed my throbbing dick. I stroked it furiously in pace with Shep's thrusts.

"Shep! Oh god, I'm so close! Please..."

Shep shoved hard into me and nearly threw me off balance. I let go of my cock and gripped the sheets with both hands to keep myself upright. Shep never stopped, never let up. His girth pounded fiercely into my prostate over and over. I was completely overcome. My dick lurched and I cried out Shep's name as I erupted and pumped jets of thick juice onto the sheets below me.

As my ass muscles contracted around Shep's girth, he let out a roar and shoved hard into me three more times.

"Billy! Fuck! Fuck!"

His body convulsed on top of my back as he unloaded ropes of hot semen into my quivering body, bathing my channel in his juices.

When I could no longer hold myself upright, I pulled forward, rolled over and collapsed onto my back, panting, trying to catch my breath. Shep fell down next to me. He grabbed me and tugged me to him so that my head was lying in its proper and rightful place on his shoulder. He tightened his arm around me and just held me.

As I twirled my fingers through the fur on his chest, I could hear his breathing slowing and I knew he'd be asleep soon.

"Shep?"

Shep sniffed and turned his head. "Yeah?"

I lifted my head up and looked at him. His eyes were half shut and he had a look of total and utter satisfaction on his face.

"No matter what, me and you... we're a family now. I love you. That's what's important."

Shep swallowed hard. I watched his eyes brim with tears and he blinked a couple of times. He nodded his head and wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me close. I buried my face in his neck and laid a tender kiss there. "You're right, babe," he whispered.

"How does it feel to be 'out'?" I asked quietly.

"I don't feel any different," he said as he shifted so that we could look at each other. "The thing is, we're together, you know? I can't not be out and be in a relationship with you, Billy. I spent those last months hiding what we had, and you deserved better than that. I won't ever deny you again. I promise."

"Don't promise that Shep," I said as I blinked back tears. "You just came out and you're still coping with it. It might be harder than you think."

"If someone doesn't like it, they can fuck off. I can handle myself."

I leaned in and gave Shep a quick kiss. "I know you can."

Shep ran his fingers along my jaw and pinched my chin. "Was it hard for you when you came out?"

"Yeah. I was sixteen. I was stupid. I blurted it out at dinner one night... on national coming out day, no less. I thought I was making this grand statement. It was a bad idea. I wasn't ready for the fallout. I should have waited, at least until I had moved out of my parents house."

"Sixteen? Christ. Well, okay, I guess I was fifteen when I lost my virginity. I was so far in the closet back then. I was a jock. I dated cheerleaders. I did anything I could so people wouldn't suspect something was different about me. You're a whole lot braver than me."

"Oh, I didn't have sex until I was twenty. With my first boyfriend, Dave."

Shep ran his fingers through my hair, twirling a curly lock at the nape of my neck around his finger. "Did he treat you good?"

"Yeah. He was... insistent... but he was gentle. He didn't hurt me. Well, not until he dumped me, and that wasn't physical."

Shep leaned closer and brushed his lips against mine. "He's an asshole then. Lucky for me."

Shep and I chuckled as we brought our lips together and kissed.

***

"Hey, guess what?" Shep asked.

I picked up the package of ground beef and shut the fridge door. I looked over at him scrubbing his greasy hands and nails with his orange soap. "What?"

"My boss invited us over to their place for Christmas dinner."

"Really?"

"Yeah. We got to talking. We're restoring this classic 1970 Torino. It's a real beaut'. Mac's been working with me on the engine. It's got--"

"Yeah, okay, but what did he say?" I interrupted, knowing that Shep could talk about classic cars and trucks for hours.

"Oh, sorry. We got to talking about coming out. He said we should give our parents time. He said it took me 32 years to get used to the fact that I was gay. I needed to give my parents the same consideration."

I watched Shep continue to scrub at his fingernails with his brush. "Huh. I never thought about it that way. I guess that makes sense. What did you tell him about dinner?"

"Yeah. He's pretty smart about this kind of stuff. I felt weird talking to him about it at first, but he's easy to talk to. I told him I'd ask you about dinner."

"I've been thinking about that. I thought maybe we could have supper here, just the two of us. It'll be our first Christmas together. We can start our own traditions."

Shep rinsed his hands and looked at me. He grabbed a paper towel and nodded as he dried off his hands. "You know, that sounds good. I think I'd like that."

I walked over and put my arms around Shep and stood up on my tip-toes to give him a kiss.

"Mm," I hummed against his lips. "You're so tall."

He smiled, then slipped his tongue into my mouth. I leaned my head back and let him kiss me deeply.

I stepped back and put my hands on his chest. "Okay, let me cook dinner before we get carried away."

After we finished eating, Shep did the dishes while I packed the leftovers for him to take to lunch in the morning.

"Hey. You wanna put up the Christmas tree?" I asked.

"Yeah," he nodded. "Sounds good."

I grabbed the key to the storage closet. The apartment had a small storage closet located outside off the tiny balcony. I kept all of my boxes and bins there.

I opened the balcony door and unlocked the storage room and Shep walked up behind me. "What you got in here?"

"I have a bunch of crap in here," I said. "But all of my Christmas decorations are here." I turned on the light and glanced around. The tiny room had big plastic bins stacked on top of each other, as well as the original packing boxes for things like my computer and printer.

The Christmas decorations were luckily on top. I pulled out the three large, red plastic tubs and pushed them to Shep. I tugged at the tall box containing the Christmas tree. It was wedged in tight between the wall and the stack of bins. Shep reached around me and helped me pull the box out of its spot. I locked up the closet and we dragged everything into the apartment.

We cleared a spot in the corner of the living room next to the couch and began setting up the tree. I untangled the strands of white lights while Shep figured out the order the tree branches needed to be put together.

"Maybe if I sort these by size," Shep muttered to himself as he began piling tree branches.

"I think I'm going to make Christmas cookies," I said. "I haven't done it in a few years."

"Like sugar cookies with icing?" Shep asked, his eyes lighting up.

"Yeah. I have some Christmas cookie cutters somewhere in one of these bins. There's also some Christmas dishes and placemats."

"You always decorate like this at Christmas?"

"No. I used to, but I haven't bothered the past couple years."

Shep nodded as he put the top of the tree on. He dug through two of the red bins until he found a ziploc bag. "Here are the cookie cutters. Maybe if you start the cookies now, they'll be ready by the time we're done decorating."

I laughed at his eagerness. He had a smile on his face as he started placing the lower tree branches on the center pole. I took the bag with the cookie cutters and went to the kitchen. I quickly made the cookie dough, covered the bowl and put it in the fridge to cool.

"That was quick," Shep said when I returned. He had all of the branches on the tree now and was bending them into shape and fluffing them up.

"The dough has to chill for an hour," I said.

"Oh," Shep said with a disappointed frown.

"You'll still get cookies tonight."

"Cool."

"I should get one of those trees with the built-in lights," I said as I picked up the light strands. "Maybe they'll be cheap after Christmas."

"This is just fine, Billy."

Shep moved to the back of the tree and I handed him the strings of lights and between the two of us, we got them wound around the tree just the way I wanted them.

I dug through the bins and I set out all of the ornaments that I wanted to use. I carefully placed ornaments around the tree, while Shep just tossed them on randomly. When he wasn't looking, I would move them around to distribute them more evenly until they were all perfect.

I let Shep put the angel on top and then I plugged in the lights. The tree was absolutely perfect. It was beautiful. The lights were sparkling white and the ornaments were all shades of light blue or silver.

Shep slipped behind me and wrapped his arms around my chest and pulled me back to him. He nibbled on the side of my neck. "This is great, Billy."

"I think so, too."

"I usually like multi-color lights. But this is really pretty. It's coordinated and matched. You do know that you decorate the tree like your sister, don't you?"

I jabbed my elbow lightly into his gut. "Them's fightin' words. You better take it back or you won't get any cookies. Or anything else, if you know what I mean."

Shep laughed into my neck. "She always wanted the tree to be 'just right'."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "We get that from our mom."

"The difference is that Wendy wouldn't let me touch the tree. Hell, she wouldn't let me be in the same room when she's decorating. But you just happily swap the ornaments around when you think I'm not looking. And I love you for that."

I couldn't help the big grin that spread across my face. I pulled Shep's hand up to my mouth and kissed it. I tilted my head back and he leaned down and kissed me nice and slow.

Shep broke the kiss and stared deeply into my eyes. His lips brushed against mine as he erotically whispered, "It's been an hour..."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "You have a one track mind. Always thinking with your stomach."

"Not always," he said as he nibbled my neck.

My eyes fluttered closed and I let out a little moan as his beard whiskers tickled my sensitive skin. "I take it back. You have a two track mind. When you aren't thinking with your stomach, you're thinking with your dick."

"Hm. I think that's the first time you've complained about my dick."

"Oh, I'm not complaining. Just making an observation. I'm quite fond of your dick."

Shep snorted. "I'd say you're more than 'fond' of it, the way you gobble it up."

"Don't be such a pig."

I pressed my ass back against Shep, knocking him back a step. I left him laughing as I went back to the kitchen. I preheated the oven and grabbed the dough from the fridge. I rolled out the dough and then cut out shapes with the cookie cutters until there was no more dough left.

While the cookies baked in the oven, I made several batches of simple icing with powdered sugar and milk and various food colorings. After the cookies cooled a bit, Shep and I stood together at the table and we frosted the cookies.

Naturally, all of mine were impeccably and precisely decorated. Shep's were sloppy, but they were cute.

"You can't make the snowman red, Shep," I said as I rolled my eyes. "Use the white."

"You are so anal. It's my cookie. I can make him however I want."

Shep pushed against me with his hip, nearly knocking me off balance.

"Hey," I exclaimed as I pushed him back. "Watch it, you big bully."

He leaned down and kissed the side of my neck and then nipped with his teeth. A shudder ran up my spine and he grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"You know, babe, this has been the funnest day ever," he said as he frosted a red Christmas tree.

I turned my head and looked up at him and smiled. "For me, too."

Shep leaned down and kissed me properly. I opened my eyes and sighed as I looked into his eyes. His hand swiped in front of my face and I felt a wet blob on the end of my nose.

As Shep started to sing 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' in his off-key baritone, I wiped the red frosting off my nose. "Very funny."

Shep laughed and I smeared the frosting on his bottom lip. Before he could wipe it away, I stood on my toes and sucked his lip into my mouth. He returned my kiss with passion until we were breathless.

"Love you, baby," he whispered against my lips.

"Love you, too."

***

"This is fucking perfect," Shep said with a happy moan.

He took a bite of his cookie, a green snowflake. All of the lights in the living room were off, except for the white lights of the Christmas tree. The room twinkled with the dim light of the miniature lights.

We were sitting together on the floor, with our backs against the sofa just staring at the tree and eating Christmas cookies.

"Mm-hmm," I agreed as I swallowed the last bite of the pink tree that Shep frosted. I finished up my milk and put the empty glass on the coffee table.

I leaned my head on Shep's shoulder and he lifted his arm and put it around me.

"You were right," he said quietly.

"About what?"

"We don't need anyone as long as we got each other. Being here with you, like this... All that other shit doesn't matter. You're my family now, Billy. I finally feel like myself, like I belong."

I sat up and straddled Shep's lap. I held his scruffy face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs on the wiry whiskers of his thick goatee. The way he looked at me sent shudders down my spine and made my dick hard.

"I want you, big guy," I whispered huskily.

"Want you, too."

I ground my ass onto the hardening bulge in Shep's shorts.

I grabbed the hem of Shep's wifebeater and pulled it off and threw it aside. I lifted up and Shep pushed his boxer shorts down and kicked them away. I rubbed my hands all over his beefy body. I raked my fingers through his chest hair, then ran my hands over his inked arms.

"You're so damn sexy, Shep. I love you so much."

I stood up and slowly pulled my clothes off. Shep stared at me as I bared my body to him. He lightly gripped his cock and slowly slid his fingers up and down. "Fuck, you're so fucking hot," he growled huskily.

I sat back down on Shep's lap, straddling him with my knees on either side of him. "Sometimes I still can't believe you're mine," I whispered. "I've wanted you for so long."

"I know," he whispered back.

"I used to..." I swallowed nervously, then quietly admitted, "I used to jerk off thinking about you. From the first time I met you."

"Yeah? When you were still in college?"

"Yeah. You were so nice to me. You didn't treat me like a nerdy kid. And I thought you were so hot. Do you remember I ran into you once when you were coming out of the bathroom?"

Shep snickered. "Yeah. You ran smack into me."

"Yeah. You weren't wearing a shirt and my face and hands smacked right into your hairy chest. As soon as I got into the bathroom and pulled my dick out, I shot all over the toilet. My legs buckled and I banged my knee on the rim of the toilet. I limped for two days."

I pushed my glasses up my nose and blushed a bit at my embarrassing memory. Shep laughed loudly and shook his head. "I thought you were cute," he said with a little smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Not in a sexual way. I was deep in denial back then."

"How about now?" I asked seductively. The tip of my tongue wet my lips.

"Now all I have to do is think about you or hear your name and I pop a boner."

I couldn't help but smile proudly while I rubbed his beefy arms. "Good."

"You like that ink?" he asked.

"Yeah. It's hot," I said as I traced the large cross on his left arm, then the flame-engulfed phoenix on his right.

Shep's hands slid down my back and grabbed my ass. He cupped and squeezed. "I'm gonna get you inked. 'Property of Sheppard Bannister'. Right here," he said with a hard smack on my right ass cheek.

I shuddered and let out a small whimper.

Shep growled in his throat as he nibbled on my neck. "Oh, you like that. You wanna wear my ink, don't you?"

"Yes," I moaned.

Shep reached over and pulled out a small bottle of lube from under the couch cushion. He snickered and wiggled his eyebrows at me. He popped open the top of the lube and poured some onto his fingers. I lifted up as his hand slid underneath me. I stared deep into his eyes as he pushed two fingers into me.

I groaned and started to ride his fingers. "Love you," I moaned. I gripped his shoulders. "I need it Shep. I need it so bad."

"Gonna give it to you, babe. Gonna give you my big dick."

Shep pushed three fingers into me, stretching me and preparing me. I threw my head back and moaned. He pulled his hand out and squeezed lube all over his dick. I gripped it and ran my hand up and down, twisting and stroking. I held it firm in my grasp and lifted up. I lined up the head with my ass and slowly lowered myself down.

Shep groaned and grabbed my waist tightly. "Fuck yeah."

"Love your big dick," I moaned. "So big and thick."

"Fuck yourself on my cock, baby. Ride me. Ride my fat cock."

"Oh god, you turned me into a slut," I moaned as I started to move.

"You're my slut," he growled. "Nobody else's. All mine."

Shep dug his fingers into my waist. He growled and grunted as he thrust up into me. I threw my head back and whimpered, taking everything he had to give me.

"All yours, Shep."

Shep pumped up into me. His body slapped against mine. I gripped him tightly, holding myself steady against him while he fucked me fast and furious. His furry belly rubbed against my dick, which was aching with need. I pushed back against him, whimpering and begging for more.

"So close... Touch me, Shep!" I cried out. "Please!"

Shep grabbed my aching cock and squeezed it. "Come for me, baby. Come! Now!"

I screamed as my body exploded. Shep let out a roar and thrust up into me, pulling me down at the same time, burying himself to the root.

My ass contracted rhythmically around Shep's pulsing thickness. As I sprayed hot juices all over our chests and stomachs, Shep's cock pulsed and filled my ass with jet after jet of his thick load until it overflowed around his jerking shaft.

I slumped forward and laid my head on Shep's shoulder and tried to catch my breath.

Shep hands slid down my back and squeezed my ass cheeks. He panted against my neck. "Fucking amazing... I don't think I'll ever get enough of you."