Brother, My Brother Ch. 04

Story Info
Journey's end in Lover's parturition.
3.6k words
4.66
75.9k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘OUCH!’ I squirmed on the examination couch as the doctor probed deep into my cunny, his vinyl gloves squishing and squelching in my most intimate place.

‘Keep still, please!’ he commanded. ‘It’ll only hurt more if you move.’

It sounded like a promise! I could hardly see him beyond the surgical-green modesty cloth the nurse had draped from my midriff to my elevated knees. ‘Are you looking for Osama bin Laden in there?’ I quipped. He didn’t reply and the nurse winked at me in sympathy. Humourless bastard, her expression said.

I had to be content to bite my lip and wince from time to time as he continued to push and probe to establish the size of my pelvic hole. Once I thought he was trying to grasp my spine. I added my imprinted finger-marks to his well-worn couch at that moment.

Then it was all over; I could go behind the screen to wipe away the lube and get dressed. Doctor Morrison was at his desk, scribbling away in my notes when I emerged and he looked up after a few minutes. ‘Well, Ms Ellison, you have a perfectly normal pelvic girth,’ he said ponderously. ‘You should have no difficulty there when the time comes.’

‘Thank you doctor.’

‘You’re fit and healthy. All your blood and urine tests show normal. I’m sure you’ll have a perfectly healthy child. The receptionist will give you the relevant literature about diets, exercise and health care on your way out. Thank you, good afternoon.’

Relief flooded through me to wash out any irritation I felt at his off-hand attitude. The miraculous growth of a new child was taking place within me - Me! - and to him it was just another day at the surgery. Yet I was relieved; I had dreaded some abnormality showing up in the tests to reveal the child within my womb had been planted there by my brother, Liam...

‘How did it go?’ he asked, coming into the kitchen.

‘Well enough,’ I shrugged, setting the table for dinner. ‘No medical problems, but God! Whoever dreamt up that gyno process had to have been a man. No woman would inflict it on another. That bloody doctor had his hand so far inside me I’ll swear he thought I was a glove-puppet. My cunny still feels sore, and I was oozing lubricant from it all bloody afternoon. Talk about a mess!’

Liam went rather pale; most men do at the mention of “woman’s problems.” It came in useful at school if I wanted to get out of swimming lessons, which I hated. I only had to say “Time of the month, sir” to our physical education teacher and he’d quickly let me off. Want to laugh? Once, the class idiot decided to try the same tactic; the teacher soon gave him the bad news!

We ate dinner, and by now I noticed Liam was quieter than usual. ‘What’s wrong, dear?’ I asked.

He toyed with his food, then shrugged sheepishly. ‘I’ve been promoted.’

‘What?’ I stared at him. ‘Well, congratulations!’ I hurried around to his side of the table and hugged him. ‘That’s cause for celebration... isn’t it?’ Liam looked doubtful. ‘Isn’t it?’

He put his arm around my waist. ‘Christie, it’ll mean I can’t help you out with Aunt Liz’s B & B this summer,’ he said mournfully. ‘I was thinking of quitting work anyway, but I can’t now. It won’t be fair to the boss.’

Dear, loyal Liam. I felt so lucky being with him. ‘I guess we’ll manage,’ I said sadly, then kissed him. ‘It’ll mean we won’t be together for months. You’ll miss most of my pregnancy.’

As one we looked down at my belly, still flat beneath my sweater. It was early days; I wasn’t far enough along to show a bump. Liam laid his hand on my belly and stroked it thoughtfully. ‘I’ll miss you, and him, or her,’ he said quietly. ‘That’s the miserable part about our being together. If we were married, or unrelated and living together, I’d get time off work as a right. As it is...’ he caressed my belly and pulled me close against him. ‘Damn, but it’s hard!’

‘It’s not so bad,’ I said, smoothing his hair. ‘You can come up and see us from time to time.’ I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him deeply, tasting the taramasalata in his mouth from our meal. ‘You’ll always be welcome,’ I purred, looking into his eyes.

He grinned then, and began to kiss me back with a growing passion. Before long our dinner was forgotten. He made to rise but I pushed him back onto the chair, dropped to my knees and began to unfasten his pants.

‘Sod the bedroom, I can’t wait. Let’s do it here,’ I grinned, sliding my hand inside to feel for his cock. A certain stiffness, a burgeoning arousal lead me to the right place. ‘Not to rain on your parade, but how come you got promoted?’ I asked, peeling back his zipper.

‘God! You pick your moments, Chris!’ he moaned as I hauled his cock out into the light. I’ll swear the little eye blinked. ‘The guy who got the post in January turned out to be an undischarged bankrupt. That’s a major no-no where accountancy’s concerned. I was the next most suitable candidate...’ I tickled the tip of his cock with my tongue and he jumped. ‘Oh God! Mmm-hmm! ...so I got the job.’

‘His loss, your gain. Mmmm! Looks good enough to eat...’

I eased his foreskin back into the erectile notch, releasing Liam’s distinctive scent, all masculine musk. Inhaling, I let my tongue slide lightly over the bulb, up, and around, feeling that responsive little twitch, that living, loving warmth.

Liam ran his hands through my hair, his fingers firm against my head as I enveloped his cock with my lips; first as far as the notch, making him good and wet with my saliva, then a little more shaft, and a little more; back, and forth, gently, bringing it to full throbbing erection. ‘Uuhhhhhhhh!’ he sighed, his hips jerking slightly as I worked my mouth magic.

There was a trick I’d learned recently from watching a sword-swallowing act on a TV Christmas variety show. Tip your head back until your throat is a straight line; relax the muscles in it, breathe out until your lungs are almost empty - then swallow that sword...

Liam’s cry of surprise rang like music in my ears as I swallowed his shaft until my nose was buried in his pubes. No mean trick, taking 9” of cock down your windpipe without choking. I admit I was pleased with myself.

‘Oh, Christie! Oooh, Chris!’ he moaned as I rocked back and forth, feeling that thick hunk of manhood sliding over my tongue and throat. A salty flavour of pre-cum made itself felt just as I needed to draw breath, so I released his cock from my throat and let it slip to my lips. A quick upward glance showed Liam sitting rock- still, head tilted back, eyelids fluttering as he caressed my head. The bulb was hot and throbbing between my lips, so I moistened it yet more by running my tongue all around it, cleaning him, tasting him, before I swallowed him again. This time I nibbled quickly all the way up his shaft.

That almost did it. Liam gasped and clamped my head in his hands, trying to pull me onto him. I managed to push him away and pinch the base of his cock, cutting off the blood-flow, deadening the nerves and muscles so the urge to cum faded. ‘Not yet, tiger,’ I growled. He groaned with frustration and desire.

I’m a tease, but I’m not cruel. When his cock began to stiffen up again I let rip, gorging myself on him, taking my brother’s solid meat as far as it could reach. ‘Gnnnnnnggg!’ he groaned, pushing himself against my mouth until his cock began to pump. Thick wads of cum jetted into my throat, tickling, trickling, sticking until he had spent at last. My lungs were on fire and the world was going grey at the edges before he subsided with a gasp and I could draw back. Swallowing frantically I cleared the cum from my throat and drew in a shuddering gulp of air.

‘Oh, Jesus!’ I gasped, my eyes streaming. ‘Now I’m the one who needs to breathe through her ears!’

In early March I went to Scotland to begin working for my Aunt’s B & B business. I’m not a morning person; it was hard work, getting up at 6 a.m or earlier to take deliveries of food, cooking for several guests, cleaning, shopping, arranging repairs. Come nightfall and I was ready to drop. But, by the end of March I was getting into the swing of it, and one day Aunt Liz commented that I must be in need of the exercise, as I seemed to be putting on weight.

No, I hadn’t told her; I was going to - honest. The house was quiet just then, the guests out seeing the sights, so I made us both a mug of coffee, then gave her the glad tidings as we sat in the kitchen.

‘Oh, Christie!’ Aunt Liz’s expression veered between appalled and enthralled. ‘I thought ye were being careful. How did it happen?’

‘If you mean why did it happen, it’s simple,’ I replied, setting down my coffee mug. My hand trembled; I was not surprised. It wasn’t every day I had to tell my aunt my own brother had got me pregnant. ‘I forgot to take my pill. The Sunday you arrived, I was still so upset by what Lawson did I clean forgot. Monday I didn’t notice I was taking Day 10 instead of Day 11. Christmas Day I forgot again because I was upset at being found out. By Boxing Day it was too late.’

‘When is it due?’

‘September.’

‘What are ye going to do?’

‘Keep it, of course.’ That was a no-brainer. Even as Liam and I fucked for the first time I knew I wanted his child. The memory of that first time brought a smile to my lips.

Aunt Liz stirred when she saw it. ‘Ye didn’t do it deliberately, then?’

‘Oh no! We talked it over. Liam didn’t want a child for a few years; he thought he was too young for fatherhood. Honest truth, Liz, I meant to wait.’

‘I can’t believe what I’m hearing!’ she said, her eyes wide. ‘My own niece and nephew were serious about having a family together! Do ye know the risks, girl?’

‘Enough,’ I admitted. ‘But my tests came out clear.’

‘What are ye going to tell your parents?’

That was the $64,000 question. ‘I... don’t know.’

‘Sooner or later they’ll find they have their first grandchild,’ Liz pointed out. ‘They’re going to want to know details, including who the father is.’

‘I just can’t tell them the truth! You only discovered us because of that water tablet.’

‘And my cunning powers of observation!’ she said with a weary smile. ‘Christie, if ye want to keep it a secret from your parents, I’ll not tell them. It’s entirely up to ye. But how is Liam coping with all this? After all, ye’ll be giving birth not only to his child, but his own niece or nephew!’

That floored me. ‘That means I’ll be giving birth not only to my son or daughter, but also MY niece or nephew! My head hurts!’

Liz shook her head. ‘Aye, well, ye brought it on yeself, ye silly girl.’

‘Thanks for the sympathy, Aunt Liz.’

‘Ye’re welcome.’ She reached across the table and squeezed my hand. ‘I’m not being horrible. It’s time to grow up, Christie Ellison. A child is for life, and this child was marked from the word go.’

Summer came, with a flow of guests come to sample the delights of that wild Scottish shore. We were busy and cheerful on the whole, and the weather was superb - usually. My medical notes arrived at the local health service and I registered with a friendly middle-aged Glaswegian midwife called Joan, who had a fund of dirty stories, each ruder than the last. Before long my bump had begun to show, my breasts to swell. Denims were packed away, new brassieres bought. From then on, it was into loose dresses. Not long after that, I had a scan. Liam and I were going to have a daughter.

The man himself was kept too busy at work for month after month to take time off so we kept in touch by phone and letter. Eventually I could afford a PC and we talked on-line for night after night. In the early days we tried cyber-sex but I grew so frustrated at having to use my fingers as a substitute for Liam I eventually called a halt to it.

Naturally there was gossip in the village about me, Aunt Liz responding to enquiries about the father with a tired shrug and a comment along the lines of “Och, she doesn’t know. It happened at a party. Girls these days...”

Came an evening in September, with the waters of the Firth shining like beaten bronze in the sunset and the powerful scent of sun-warmed gorse and heather rising from the hills behind the house. I was waiting with Aunt Liz on the doorstep, cradling my bump and feeling so shy as the taxi rolled up the drive. My darling Liam got out, dropped his suitcase and stood staring at me for a long, long moment.

I had grown huge by then, my great belly thrusting before me when I walked like the bows of one of the supertankers that sailed the Firth. And as for my breasts..! The less said the better. Carrying all that unbalanced weight made my back ache and I felt increasingly tired. In fact I was due that very day, but nothing seemed to be happening within me. Liam and I stared at each other, excitement, trepidation and, yes, fear in our eyes.

‘Come in, ye daft lad,’ Liz said at last. ‘No doubt ye’ll want a drink after your journey. Ye can pick any bedroom ye like, they’re all free now.’ She gave him a hard look. ‘I’d not recommend sleeping with Christie for a few days, not until she’s had the bairn. Understand?’

What could he do but nod?

Liz had decided under the circumstances to close the B & B the week before so we’d have the house to ourselves. We ate, talked, caught up with our lives in private. All the time Liam and I were watching each other like cats.

Finally Liz checked her watch. ‘Well, I’m away to see my friend. Christie, if anything starts to happen, call Joan, then call me on my cell phone, understand?’

‘Okay, Liz. Have a good one.’

‘And mind what ye’re up to!’

We sat quietly until we heard the sound of Liz’s car fade into the night.

‘Well,’ said Liam, taking my hand. ‘What do we do now?’

I rolled the stocking into place and clipped it to the belt, then stood before the cheval mirror to assess my appearance. Not bad, I thought. After setting the lights according to my long-standing plan, I turned to face the door, feeling suddenly nervous. I swallowed; it took two attempts to call ‘You can come in now’ to Liam, waiting in the passage beyond. He entered slowly, my brother, my god, my naked lover, and came to a faltering stop when he saw what awaited him.

I had dressed in stockings, garters and suspenders with a black lacy belt, and nothing else. My long hair had been carelessly piled into a chignon and held in place with a comb-clip, a few strands trailing either side of my face to give a deliberate air of abandonment. A solitary unshaded table-lamp lit the room and me. Positioned on the floor it cast a pure white light at a shallow upward angle, throwing my body into high relief, a montage of light and shadow.

My huge round belly glowed like a three-quarter moon; deep shadows filled my shaved pudendum; my pendulous breasts were peaks and valleys of sensual light, each tipped with a glowing pearl of milk; my eyes were hollows of mystery...

Liam fell to his knees and I stood proud, arms by my sides, letting him gaze at me. My labia and clit swelled and grew hot. A rush of juice flooded my cunny until I could feel it trickling down my thighs. Never before had I felt so sensual, so powerful; an avatar of Mother Nature herself.

‘Come!’ I said at last, holding out my hand. He took it, pressing it against his cheek as he rose to his feet, his cock thrusting at me like a lance, much larger and harder than I’d ever seen it. I took him in my arms, leaning forward to embrace my brother, my Liam, so trembling, nervous, almost reverent. I kissed him and smiled gently. ‘It’s so good to see you again. Are you okay?’

‘Oh, yes!’ Liam hesitated, his hands stroking my sides as he glanced down at my bump. ‘Is it safe?’

‘Of course.’

‘I won’t hurt the baby?’

I squeezed his butt and winked. ‘Do you think she’ll bite the end of your cock?’

He laughed, then kissed me properly, our tongues twining, his cock pressing urgently against my overhanging belly. Long moments later I pushed him gently away from me, cupped my left breast and expressed some milk into the palm of my hand. ‘Drink,’ I said. ‘Drink of me, then take me...’

Holding my hand he licked my milk, thin, bluish, but all mine. ‘Enough,’ I commanded as he kissed my palm dry. ‘Take me now.’

I turned and leaned forward against my dressing table. Without more ado Liam clasped my hips and entered me smoothly, the ridge of muscle along the base of his cock sliding over my swollen clit and making me shudder with sensual delight. My distended cervix yielded under the impact of his 9” shaft and I pressed back against him, striving to take into me all he could offer.

Liam’s fingers dug into the soft flesh of my thighs and he thrust hard, again, again, and again, lifting me almost onto my toes with each upward thrust, making me gasp and shudder until he stiffened, a moan of agony and ecstasy escaping his lips. His cock pulsed. He’d been celibate for too long and was too aroused. Pain and Liam’s cum exploded in my belly and I screamed as something gave way inside me. Shuddering and bucking Liam held me in place until he’d spent, then backed away, his cock sliding free.

I regained my balance with an effort, my head was swimming. So much wetness; weird; it was pouring out of me...

‘Oh my God!’ Liam cried. ‘What have I done..?’

Joan arrived within the hour and checked me over, confirmed my waters had broken and baby was on her way. ‘She’ll be a long while yet, and it’s goin’ tae hurt like hell, Hen,’ she pointed out. ‘Are you sure you don’ wantae get to the hospital for an epidural?’

‘Yeah, I’m sure. I may as well go through agony here and save all of us a journey.’ Oh, how lightly I joked then..!

Liam was kept out of the way by Liz and Joan as the long hours passed. I got what sleep I could, lying on my back, the contractions rolling through me like a flowing tide. Early next evening they grew more intense and closer together, until Joan was satisfied I would give birth soon. I sent for Liam.

‘Are ye sure, Hen?’ she asked doubtfully. ‘Send for the father to see the birth, aye, but your brother..?’ Liz stood in the background, her face unreadable.

‘Fetch him!’ I screamed, bearing down.

I was naked, tired, sweating and squatting on blankets laid on my bedroom floor when Liam came in. Joan was supporting me as I went through the breathing exercises; I was puffing and blowing like a beached whale and Liam looked appalled at the scene. ‘Are you sure about this, Chris?’ he asked, hovering by the door.

‘Yes! Stay,’ I managed to gasp, before the next contraction rolled through my body. ‘Shi-i-itttttt..!’

‘You’re close now, Hen,’ Joan said clasping my hand, her arm around my back to hold me steady. ‘Push now, push hard!’

‘What can I do?’ Liam looked lost.

Joan sighed audibly. ‘Hold her and talk to her, and just do what I say thereafter, got it?’

He was quickly by my side. I clung onto him, my fingers digging into his hand as the pain surged and swelled. Major movement inside me. Pushhhhh...

‘She’s crowning! A little more..!’

‘Oooohhhhh Goddddd..!’

A last push and... relief, exquisite, pain-free relief. An angry wail filled the room. I sank back in Liam’s arms as Joan did what was required. He kissed me and stroked my breasts, earning a warning glare from Liz.

At last, a small pink wrinkled scrap of precious humanity was laid against my breast and I stared at her with wonder. To think this little mite had been inside me scant minutes before...

Liam touched the tiny cheek with a tenderness that brought a lump to my throat. Then he had to spoil the moment. ‘At least she only has one head!’ he whispered.

Oh, Brother! My Brother...

The End.