Brother Plays with College Sister

Story Info
Brother forces sister, and she likes it...
2.4k words
4.29
119.3k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is above 18.

************

My older sister Cindy is extremely sexy. Maybe it is wrong to think of her that way as her brother, but I really can't help it. She has a tiny body, with a plump ass, and perky tits that are always tight against her too-small shirt. She is a huge tease. We both go to the same college and stay at home because it's so close by. She leaves the house wearing a long skirt and long sleeve shirt, but the second she arrives at college, she goes to the bathroom and takes off the skirt to reveal tiny shorts and takes off her shirt to reveal a skin tight tanktop. Everyone in the family thinks she's an angel but I see her at school flirting with guys and girls left and right. When we're at the same party, I will almost always find her pressed up against the wall, with someone's hands up her shirt.

We stay in two separate bedrooms but there's a bathroom connecting our two rooms together. What she doesn't know is that when I'm in my room, I can hear her touching herself in the shower. She forgets to lock the door connecting to my room sometimes and I crack the door open to watch her masturbate. She always watches porn first to make herself horny. Then she steps into her steamy bathtub and swirls the shower head around her pussy while she puts her fingers in and out.

I always watch her and touch myself, wondering what that beautiful large pink swollen pussy tastes like. So I decided I would find out.

********

It was 2 am. I was watching porn, but every girl I saw, I imagined as my sister. I was horny as hell and I couldn't stand it any longer. I crept over to my sister's room and saw that she was asleep. She always passed out around 11 pm. I took out an old shirt and blindfolded her. Then tied her arms and legs to her bedpost. I was going to have fun with her today.

Cindy woke up to a soft tongue swirling around her nipple. She opened her eyes, but saw nothing. She was being raped. She tried to scream and move her arms and legs, but she was stuck and her noises were muffled. The person moved up and came next to her ear. He said in a warm breathy way 'I'm going to fuck you and you're going to like it. You can't get away. You're going to fucking stay here like the whore that you are.' His voice was familiar and a bit husky, but she was so terrified she couldn't figure out how she knew him. It didn't matter. She felt his head go down as he gently massaged her boobs. She felt his mouth move back down to her nipples. He was gently licking, almost barely there. Then he would nibble and lick harder and suck. She needed to get out. She kept trying to focus on getting her hands out and ignoring the warm sensation that was starting to creep through her body.

I kept licking her hard pointy nipples. They were small, round, and light brown against her plump breasts. I loved watching her struggle. I moved from the right boob to the left boob. I swirled my tongue around the nipple while I flicked and tapped the other nipple with my fingers. I could feel her body getting warm even though she was still squirming under me. I felt so strong knowing that she was totally mine. I felt strong knowing that our parents were next door while I enjoying my sister, and I was the only one who knew.

Every time his tongue flicked my nipple, it sent shudders down my body. I was trying hard not to focus on the sensation I needed to figure how to get out. Sure, I kissed a lot of boys but I had never had sex with anyone. I was never even as naked as I was at this moment with anyone! I couldn't have the first time be raped. But as he continued to lick me, I felt myself losing more and more will. After his warm breath sucked me for a while, I felt him move up, still playing with my titties, and begin to kiss my neck. He gently kissed my neck, and moved up and down with his tongue. 'This is how I'm going to lick your pussy' he whispered. I whimpered in fear and in anticipation. I felt like my pussy was burning and wet. It was throbbing so hard. I tried hard to push that feeling away, but my body was going against me.

I went from her neck and slowly kissed down her body. I watched as her body moved with every kiss. I could tell that she was liking it. If only she knew that it was her younger brother! I went lower and looked at her cotton pink underwear. It was stained with her juices. She was really horny! I could see the outline of her pussy. I started rubbing her over her underwear and I could hear her moan. I went back to sucking her tits and slowly moved my hand inside her underwear. I felt the jungle of course pubic hair and smelled the aroma of her pussy. I was shocked when I felt it. It was so wet. My fingers slipped around her wet pussy and I could hear her groan.

'Want more?'

I heard her whimper in plea. I slowly pulled down her underwear and put my face close to her pussy. I breathed in the smell from her hair. Looking at my sister from this angle was so erotic. Her tiny tits quivering and her arms and legs spread eagle. I pulled aside her lips and kissed her wet pussy. It was so sweet and I could taste some cum from her earlier masturbation session. I licked her hole and used my nose to play with her clit. She tasted delicious. I licked the curves of her lips leading to her clit. I licked and circled my tongue around. I could feel her body relax and tighten with ever move. I put my arms around her legs and buried my face inside. I sucked her big clit gently. I kissed all around. I sucked her labia and traced around her pussy with my tongue. She was moaning louder and louder. I started flicking her clit with my tongue. First softly and then faster and harder. Her body was tensing up and her juice was getting all over my face. I moved my tongue and pushed it into her pussy. I felt her body arch and her head role back.

I felt his tongue go into my pussy and it was so incredible. It was so soft and yet so firm. I had never had anything but my fingers in there before. He lifted my body up and was moving his head back and forth inside. I couldn't help it. I began to push my pussy into his face. I needed his tongue to go deeper and faster. It was incredible. Then he began to circle his finger around my clit and I was about to cum. I got so louder and louder until I thought my body was going to burst, but before anything could happen, he stopped. I felt disappointed. I couldn't believe it. I wanted my rapist to keep going. I didn't care who he was, I wanted his tongue inside my cunt. I heard him get up and go through a few of my drawers. He pulled something out and turned it on and I realized it was my vibrator. He came back onto me and started licking my tities again, letting my pussy relax. He was turning me on more and more. Then I heard the sound of the vibrator again and he put it against my clit while he licked my titties. I felt high it was so amazing. My thighs were wet and I didn't want this to stop.

'don't scream and don't bite. If you do, i'm going to fucking kill you' he whispered in my ear. I felt a sharp pain as he pulled off the tape from my mouth. I felt him turn my head and his dick was next to my face. I instinctively opened my mouth. I would do anything he said. I wanted to do anything he said. I put the entire dick as far as I could in my mouth and kept sucking it. I would take it out and lick the shaft and the tip and put it back in and suck. I now wanted to make him feel good. I wanted to make him feel the way he made me feel. I heard the vibrator turn on again and it was against my clit. He was using the vibrator on me while I was sucking him off.

I loved watching my sister lick me off. I could tell that she loved it. She kept pushing my dick in as far as she could and she even almost gagged a few times. I felt her small soft tongue swirling around the tip of my dick. The vibrator encouraged her to make me feel even better. As I was rubbing the vibrator around her clit, I slowly slipped the pen shaped vibrator into her cunt. Her mouth gasped. I slowly moved the vibrator in and out of her pussy and I could tell that she was having a hard time handling it all. I moved down and began to lick her clit again while I fucked her cunt with the vibrator. Her body was shaking and her titties were moving. 'Im going to cum, oh my gosh, i'm going to cum. Fuck fuck I'm going to cum.'

I took the vibrator out before she could do anything. I heard her cry after losing the vibrator. 'Do everything I make you do and remember if you try anything, I will fucking kill you' I whispered again in her ear as I removed the ropes from her arms and legs. She nodded. I guided her to the bathroom and made her stand in the shower. Her legs were wide apart, ready to take whatever I gave her. I could see her pussy glistening from her juices. Her thighs were covered from her dripping pussy. Her pussy was so swollen and pink. Her breasts were shaking. I turned on the shower head and directed it toward her pussy and moved it around the way she did when she masturbated herself in the shower.

'You like that? Is that how you do this to yourself?'

She nodded, biting her lip to keep her moans in. As I directed the shower head at her, I put my finger into her drenched pussy. Her pussy was tight but my fingers just slipped right in. Her pussy tightened around my finger as I tried to pull it out.

I heard him step into the shower. I went from feeling extreme pleasure to being struck with fear again. I was afraid of his dick. I knew that it was huge from the blow job I had given him. I had never had a dick inside me and I was afraid of what was going to happen. He tenderly kissed the back of my neck and shoulder. He then propped on of my legs on top of the shower side, widening my legs. I knew what was going to happen. He told me to be quiet again. He continued to use the shower head against my clit and I felt his dick slipping between my legs. First he rubbed back and forth between my legs. I felt my pussy moisten up more against his cock. I began to rub myself with him. I was afraid but I was turned on. I felt him put the tip of his cock in the opening. I gently pushed down and let him come inside my pussy and I felt completely filled. He did slow and long strokes and my pussy felt on fire.

Her pussy was so tight and soft inside. It was so easy to get inside her because she was so wet. Her body was so tiny. I held her waist and kept slowly pushing and pulling my dick from inside her. My dick was throbbing from hearing her moans. Her hands were against the wall in front of her, helping her stand up from the pleasure. I turned the shower head off. I needed to enjoy her pussy more. I moved her back to the bed, and turned her on all fours. I loved seeing her pussy and her ass. I moved my dick to her beautiful pussy and kept pushing and pulling. I felt her pushing herself against me, burying my dick with her hairy pussy. I went harder and harder, pounding her cunt. She felt around the bed for something and found her vibrator. She put it against her clit and she began to scream from pleasure. I put my hand over her mouth and pounded her harder. I didn't want my parents to walk in on me fucking my sister on all fours. I felt her body start to shudder as she came on my dick. On her brother's dick. I felt her get weak as she laid face down, but this just turned me on more. Seeing her weak helpless body just taking my dick. I pounded my dick into her throbbing pussy and I felt it all burst. My body shook. I let every drop get into her throbbing pussy and then pulled my dick out, stuck my finger into her pussy. She sucked the mixture of pussy juice and my cum off my finger. I turned her around and let her pass out and went back to my room. I will be doing this again.

********

I woke up the next morning feeling my pussy sore. I remembered the fear and immense pleasure I felt yesterday. I went downstairs and saw my brother cooking pancakes. He gave me plate 'Just for my sister' and smiled at me. Suddenly I realized and instead of disgust, I felt my pussy get wet and start to throb. I wanted him inside me again.