Brother Ray Counsels Ch. 04

Story Info
Darlene needs to be controlled.
1.3k words
4.25
27.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have received some feedback and I’m glad that some are getting some pleasure from my work. I am wondering though if any ladies have an opinion. I welcome any and all comments, positive or negative. Thanks Reverend Brother Ray

I was back in my office by 6:00 AM Thursday morning and felt so good that I had a full days work in by 9:00 o’clock. I was taking a coffee break when my phone rang at 9:30. I wasn’t expecting another call from the ladies that soon, but here it was.

The sweet feminine voice on the other end said her name was Darlene and she was at the meeting the night before. Her problem was a little different, her husband was pretty submissive and so was she. In order to have any sex life at all, she had to initiate it, and be in charge.

We arranged for her to be in my office at 6:00PM.

I finished my day’s work at 5:30 and freshened up in my office bathroom. She hadn’t shown up at 6:30 so I started to leave when she came rushing in apologizing for being late.

I am not what you would call a Wuss but being a strict dominant is not part of my nature. I am normally a laid back, easygoing guy wanting only to bring pleasure to my partner and mutual satisfaction.

Knowing what her problem was I decided I should take charge and take on a new persona.

“Why are you late?” I demanded.

“I I I had to pick the car up from the shop!” She stammered

The shock on her face and sparkle in her eyes told me I was on the right track.

“Sit down” I told her in a stern voice, “ I expect you to be on time when you are meeting me”!

“Yes Sir” was her response.

“When you are with me, you will be at my command, do you understand”? I told her.

“Yes Sir” she said without looking at me.

“Stand and strip” I ordered.

She immediately stood and removed her pants and blouse and blushed bright red as she unclasped her bra revealing such fine tits I was glad she wasn’t looking at me. “38DD at least” I thought. I had never seen such tits on such a tiny woman (she couldn’t weigh more than 100 lbs).

I reached out and cupped her breasts in my hands and said “Are you proud of those tits?”

“No Sir” she said “but if they please you I am glad”

I gave each nipple a hard pinch and kept up the pressure and said, “ They are satisfactory”.

I released her nipples and told her to turn around.

When her back was towards me I rubbed her ass roughly and felt her shudder as I did. I sat down in a guest chair, told her to get her panties off and lay facedown across my lap. As soon as she lay down I slapped her right ass cheek followed quickly by a slap to the left cheek.

“This is for being late and not removing all of your clothes as I told you. Do you think this is sufficient punishment?” I asked her.

“No Sir” she replied. “I have displeased you and want to make it up to you anyway I can”.

I knew she wanted more, but decided to make her wait for it.

“Stand up”

She stood at once trembling in anticipation of what was to come.

By now I had one hell of a boner, this was new to me but could get used to it.

I stood in front of her and ordered her to open my pants and take my cock out.

When she had my cock in her hand I said “ On your knees and worship it.”

Her tongue came out from under that cute button nose to lick the head of my cock as her barely 5 foot frame settled to her knees.

Without warning I shoved the entire 8 inches into her mouth, holding the back of her head to keep her from pulling back. She gagged, but I held it there feeling a power that I had never felt before.

I released the pressure and she backed off just long enough to take a gulp of air before lodging my cock in her throat once more, working with her tongue and more suction than a Hoover vacuum.

This girl could suck start a Harley!

My load went straight down her throat; I don’t think she even tasted it.

To my surprise she kept sucking until I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

After my intense orgasms with Mildred the night before I thought I might be spent, but I could keep up the power exchange for her sake.

I ordered her to the couch. She sat down with her knees together, so I said, “Spread em”.

I was looking at the prettiest pussy I had ever seen, her labia looked like an orchid in bloom and herclitoris was coming up from the center like a little dick throbbing with her excitement.

I told her to play with herself the way she did when she was alone and dreaming of an encounter of this sort.

She asked if she could speak and I gave her permission.

She said “This is what I have dreamed of, a virile man to take charge and make me do what he wants without giving me a choice, to fuck my throat and do things I would be embarrassed to do on my own.”

All this time her finger and thumb were rolling her clit while her other hand was driving a finger into her pussy. Despite over use I felt my cock getting harder again.

I told her to stop and lay back because I just had to taste that pussy. She reclined on the couch as I brought my face to that beautiful flower.

It tasted as good as it looked; I almost got out of character. I reached up and tweaked her nipples hard causing her to gasp as she squirted her hot sweet love juice into my mouth. I savored every drop.

When I stopped she was relaxed and surprised when I told her to get up and take my clothes off (I just had my dick out from the blowjob). She worshiped my body with her tongue, hands and tits rubbing and licking as she took off my shirt, pants, shoes, socks and boxer shorts. She even sucked on my toes which no one had ever done, it made me wonder at 56 years old what else I might have missed along the way

I pulled her to her feet by her hair and pushed her back onto the couch then changed my mind and pulled her back up. I laid down on the couch, my cock sticking straight up and told her to straddle it.

Placing one foot on either side of me she lowered herself onto my throbbing dick until her ass was massaging my balls, oooh so nice. Twisting her body as she rose and fell with her ass brushing my balls on every down stroke I was in ecstasy.

I came in her pussy after a few minutes and pushed her off of me. This didn’t feel right to me but was in character.

I got up and told her to lie there. I wiped my dick off on her wonderful tits and had her lick the residue off and said come to the shower with me.

We took a loving shower together and had just finished getting dressed when the maid let herself in with her passkey.

I told Darlene goodnight and that I was looking forward to our next session, She left without a goodnight kiss.

The maid was not the usual one, but her 18-year-old daughter there because her mother wasn’t feeling well. I noticed her smile as she straightened the couch cushions and felt the wet spots on it. When she turned around she had opened a couple of buttons on her blouse.

I was looking at this young cleavage when she asked if she could suck my cock! I could feel the stirring in my groin, but that will have to be another story.