Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, seriously, unless she was embarrassed, mortified, and/or a prude, what mother wouldn't be sexually excited exposing her naked breasts to her son? Whether deliberately or unintentionally, he wondered how many mothers exposed their breasts to their sons. He wondered how many sons had seen his mother's tits. Now that he was seeing his sister and mother naked and they were seeing him naked too, he'd love to go to a nude beach with them. He'd love to show other men what he was seeing and enjoying of his sexy sister and MILF of a mother now.

While feeling and fondling her big breasts and fingering and sucking her erect nipples, he reached around her to feel, grab, squeeze, and slap his mother's shapely, panty clad ass. Seemingly she wasn't embarrassed or ashamed that she was topless and that her son was having his wicked sexual way with her naked breasts. Then, as if she wanted to get the stripping naked of herself over with, in one quick, downward movement, she removed her panties to show her son her brown, bushier than trimmed pussy.

His mother was naked. He couldn't believe his mother was naked. After having seen his sister's tits, ass, and pussy, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's tits, ass, and pussy. He was so happy that he thought of his incestuous plan of sex for money and money for sex. Unsure if they'd go for it, happy if they'd only strip themselves naked, he couldn't believe they were going to give him sex too.

'Thank you, Jesus, for delivering me that bagful of money,' he thought while staring at his mother's and his sister's naked tits, ass, and pussies. 'Thank you, Jesus, for my sister and my mother agreeing to strip themselves naked' he thought while staring at his naked mother before staring at his naked sister. 'Thank you Jesus for my sister and mother agreeing to give me sex. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful day, a day I'll never forget for the rest of my life.'

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

He looked from his mother's naked body to look at his sister's naked body before focusing his stare to his mother's naked body again. With him now having seen all three, female members of his immediate family naked, first his grandmother, then his sister, and now his mother, he was able to make certain, intimate observations and sexual comparisons. With all three women having the same size breasts, a large C to a small D cup, being that she was older and didn't subscribe to the help of plastic surgery, his grandmother's breasts sagged the most, of course. With both his sister and mother also having natural breasts, after seeing his sister's breasts, he could see the obvious aging progression of his mother's breasts.

One day, without doubt, his mother's breasts would sag as much as his grandmother's breasts just as, one day, without doubt, Jennifer's breasts would sag as much as their mother's breasts. Showing evidence of being shaved and/or waxed in some areas, Jennifer's pussy was neatly trimmed. His mother's pubic hair wasn't as closely cropped as his sister's pubic hair but still neatly done albeit much hairier and much bushier compared to his sister's pubic hair. As if giving up on trimming her lawn, grandmother's pubic hair was a brown and gray forest of pussy hair. Her pubic hair was as wild as the brown, gray, and white hair was on the top of her head.

After his grandmother mentioned giving him a gum job, he could now imagine himself falling between his grandmother's elderly legs and burying his face in her furry, brown and gray muff. In the way he knew she could give him an orgasm with her hand and with her mouth, he wondered if he could give her an orgasm with his finger and mouth too. Only, with her way too old for him, as soon as he had those thoughts, he dismissed those thoughts. Besides, with him about to have sex with his sister and his mother, why would he want to have sex with his elderly grandmother too?

Nonetheless, keeping his naked grandmother in his mind's eyes, he looked from his naked sister to look at his naked mother before looking back at his naked sister again. Not only did his sister have the best body, of course, she had the best breasts, the best toned stomach, the shapeliest legs, and the roundest and firmest ass. Now he understood why she won so very many wet T-shirt contests. If it wasn't enough she had a fabulous body but she had a very pretty face and a beautiful smile too.

Yet, he had to give props to his mother. She wasn't far behind her daughter. Especially when his mother smiled, she was just as pretty as her daughter. He could clearly see how his mother must have had a beautiful body twenty years ago in the way his sister had now. Without a doubt, his mother was hot. She was as nearly hot as was his sister, especially when considering her age.

For a woman twice the age of his sister, when keeping her mature age in mine, his mother had a spectacular body. For a woman three times the age of his sister, Grandma looked good in her panties and bra but when stripping herself naked, she was a mess of stretch marks, age spots, moles, and wrinkles. Still, strangely enough, she still had the breasts of a forty-year-old woman. Even though they sagged, they didn't sag all that much and they were still very shapely. No doubt, she'd make some elderly man in a nursing home not only very happy but also very busy having sex.

Now that he had seen his sister, his mother, and his grandmother naked, if he was ever horny enough, desperate enough, and/or drunk enough, he'd definitely throw his grandmother a bang. Pondering the thought, in the same way that he wondered about his sister and his mother, he wondered what it would be like to make love to his grandmother before fucking his grandmother. Without a doubt, not even having to be that horny, that desperate, or that drunk, he'd definitely allow his elderly grandmother to give him a hand job along with a gum job while feeling her big, natural tits and fingering her erect nipples.

'Suck me, Grandma. Gum my cock,' he imagined saying to his grandmother Jean. 'I want to cum in your mouth instead of on your tits.'

In the way his sister had said and his mother had said, he imagined his grandmother saying too.

"It wouldn't be much of a blowjob unless you ejaculated in my mouth and I swallowed your cum."

He imagined her staring up at him with her beady, brown eyes while she gummed and stroked his erect prick. He imagined feeling and fondling his grandmother's huge breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Compared to other 69-year-old woman in the neighborhood, she wasn't bad. Actually, she looked pretty good if he was limited to having sex with women in their late sixties.

He had seen much worse looking women, women much younger who were old before their time. Except for the obvious wrinkles from smoking and from being out in the sun, something that kept her younger, she definitely didn't act her age. All she needed was a facelift, a tummy tuck, a dye job, and a breast lift to return to her old, hot self.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Then, it occurred to him. Not totally believing what he was seeing, trying to wrap his brain around it, as if he was dreaming or having a sexual fantasy, his mother, Jessica, was naked. His mother had not only seen his naked body but also she had held and stroked his cock. His sister, Jennifer, just like his mother, was naked too. His sister had seen not only seen him naked but also she had given him a hand job.

'Wow,' as if awakening from a dream, he couldn't believe he was seeing his naked sister and mother and they were seeing his naked body too.

He had routinely seen his grandmother naked and she had not only routinely seen him naked but also she had watched him masturbate himself and even watched him cum. Still trying to understand if what he was seeing was real, his mother was naked. His sister was naked. Jason, Jennifer, and Jessica were all naked and standing in the same room ready to have sex with one another.

'Oh, my God,' he thought becoming even more sexually excited that his incestuous plan had worked.

He couldn't believe it. He just couldn't believe all that he was seeing. Jason took a step back to look from his mother to look at his sister. Something he had dreamt about and sexually fantasizing over for years, he couldn't believe his sister and his mother were both naked and ready to give him sex. Something he had dreamt about and sexually fantasized over for years, he couldn't believe his sister and his mother were seeing him naked too. Seemingly, as much as he was enjoying seeing both of their tits, asses, and pussies, they appeared to enjoy seeing his stiff cock too.

He couldn't remove his eyes from either one of them. A dream come true, he had to pinch himself to believe it. Hopefully not stopping there, going where no mother and daughter should ever go, Jason had more money to pay to tempt them to play. He had more money to give them if they'd have sex with one another while he watched.

'Here goes nothing,' he thought.

Even if they said no to having sex with one another, he still got to see them both naked. Even if they said no to having sex with one another, he'd still be having sex with the both of them. He never thought he could be as sexually excited as he was now with seeing his sister and his mother naked and with them seeing him naked too. Yet, if they agreed to have sex with one another while he watched, a sexual overload for him, he'd love nothing more than to watch his sister eat their mother's cunt and to watch his mother lick and finger his sister's pussy.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

"Before we have a threesome, I'll give you both another fifty-thousand dollars each to have lesbian sex with one another before having sex with me while I watch," said Jason going for the whole enchilada.

Jennifer looked at her mother with wide-eyed sexual excitement. Jessica looked at her daughter with as much sexual excitement as her daughter looked at her. If it wasn't enough that he had paid them to strip naked and have sex with him, Jason couldn't believe that he had the balls to proposition his sister and his mother to have sex with one another. As if they hadn't pondered the thought of ever having lesbian, incestuous sex, seemingly by the shocked looks on their faces, they couldn't believe they were contemplating having sex with one another now.

"Just so I understand," said Jennifer. "You'll give us another fifty-thousand dollars each if we have lesbian sex with one another. Is that right?"

Jason looked from his sister to look at his mother before looking back at his sister again.

"Yes, that's correct. I'll give you another fifty-thousand dollars each for you to have lesbian sex with one another," he said again.

Again, he looked from his sister to look at his mother to see if he could read their reaction to his incestuously lesbian, sexual proposition. Would they be sexually excited or would they be disgusted and offended to even think of having lesbian sex with one another? It's one thing for a sister to have sex with her brother or a mother to have sex with her son. Yet, he didn't know if there was a big incestuous fetish for a daughter to have incestuous sex with her mother and a mother to want to have incestuous sex with her daughter. If nothing else, forget about them having a sexually attraction for one another or not, perhaps they'd just do it for the money.

"Define sex," his mother said again when he proposed her having sex with her daughter in the way he proposed her having sex with him. "What do we need to do for the additional fifty-thousand-dollar bonus."

Jason gave his mother and sister a big, shit eating grin. It was almost as much sexual fun explaining to his sister what he wanted and expected her to do to their mother as it would be to watch her sexually doing it. It was almost as much sexual fun explaining to his mother what he wanted and expected her to do to her daughter as it would be to watch her sexually doing it. As soon as he explained all that he wanted them to do, he'd be imagining them having lesbian sex with one another.

"You must kiss of course, French kiss, and make out with one another. You must touch, feel, and fondle each other where a mother and daughter should never touch, feel, and fondle one another. You must suck each other's tits and finger one another's pussies. Then," he said with a victorious smile. "You must eat one another's pussies. I want to watch you licking one another's cunts while fingering one another's cunts. Then, I want to watch you fucking one another's pussy with a strap-on dildo," he said with a sexually satisfied smile.

His mother made a sour face as if he was nuts to even suggest such a perversely pervert, incestuous, sexual thing. Obviously, she wasn't offended by having sex with her daughter's naked body and her daughter having sex with her naked body. Obviously, she wasn't offended by even eating her daughter and her daughter eating her. She was obviously offended by fucking her daughter while wearing a strap-on dildo and being fucked by her daughter while she wore a strap-on dildo.

"A strap-on dildo? I agree to everything but for the strap-on dildo," she said making a face. "I've never even seen one never mind ever used one before. I don't own a strap-on dildo," she said with some sadness as if the bonus deal was off the table.

As if she was still in high school even though she had graduated from college last year, Jennifer raised her hand.

"I do. I have a strap-on dildo," she said.

Jessica looked at her daughter with astonishment.

"What? You do?" Then, she looked at her with curiosity. "Why on Earth would you have a strap-on dildo when you're such a whore for men?"

Jennifer shrugged, made a face, and shot her mother an angry look.

"Kettle black, Mother. You made me the whore that I am today," she said.

Obviously, by the look on her face, Jessica felt bad for her comment.

"I'm sorry for calling you a whore, especially when the three of us are standing here naked," she said with a laugh. "It's a bit ridiculous to think less of any one of us when we're all the same in our incestuous lust and forbidden desires for one another." Jessica looked at her daughter with curiosity. "You didn't answer my question. Why do you have a strap-on dildo when you prefer having sex with men," she said rephrasing her question.

Jennifer's face suddenly turned red with embarrassment, shame, and guilt.

"Sometimes when we party with just us girls and when we're all drunk and horny, we take turns fingering and eating one another while using a strap-on dildo on one another," she said.

She gave her mother a shrug and her mother gave her daughter the go ahead head nod before addressing her son.

"Okay. We'll have sex with one another. We'll eat one another's pussy. We'll even fuck one another while wearing a strap-on dildo while you watch us having lesbian sex," said Jessica.

Naked mother looked from her naked son to look at her naked daughter.

"Give us the money first," said Jennifer true to her character while still not trusting her brother to pay them the fifty-thousand-dollar bonus.

Even if he gave them another fifty-thousand dollars each to have sex with one another before they had sex with him, he'd still have one-hundred-thousand dollars left. Before sexually propositioning them, he would have willingly split the money equally with them anyway but this way, he could have his cake and eat it too by having some sexy fun with his naked mother and his naked sister. This way, not only did he get to see his sister and his mother naked but also he got them to agree to have sex with one another before having an incestuous threesome with him.

'Wow,' thought Jason. 'How hot is that? I can't wait to watch them fucking one another with a strap-on dildo.'

Jason ran in his room and emerged carrying twenty rolls of hundreds with fifty, one-hundred-dollar bills in each roll. With each roll containing five-thousand-dollars, he gave ten more rolls each to his mother and to his sister. Now after giving both his mother and sister one-hundred-thousand-dollars each, money he would have gladly shared and given them anyway with no strings attached, he was ready to make his sexy sister and his MILF of a mother, his incestuous bitches. Money for sex and sex for money, life doesn't get any better than this.

To be continued...

*****

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote and leave me a comment.

12