Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if they were swingers in the swinging lifestyle having a threesome instead of being mother, daughter, and son having incestuous sex, they touched, felt, licked, and sucked one another. Had it not been for Jason finding all of that money, money for sex and sex for money, Jennifer never would have had sex with her brother. She never would have had sex with her mother and their mother never would have had sex with her. Had it not been for all of that money, Jessica never would have had sex with her son.

Being that both mother and daughter were whores anyway and being that Jason was as perversely perverted as they were whores, nonetheless, it was still amazing what money can buy. Money bought Jason his sister's body. Money bought Jason his mother's body. Money allowed him to sexually use and abuse his sister and his mother in ways they never would have considered doing before. Assuredly, Jennifer and Jessica were never keen on having incestuous sex as they were now. With lots of money to enflame their libidos, no doubt, mother and daughter would have fucked and sucked a homeless man for one-hundred-thousand dollars each.

Then, whether it was Jennifer licking her pussy and feeling her tits while fingering her nipples or her sucking her son's cock, or a combination of both, a long time coming, Jessica was ready to have an orgasm. Again, she ejected her son's prick from her mouth to voice her sexual excitement. As if she was about to give birth to a baby instead of having an orgasm, breathing from her mouth instead of from her nose, she arched her back while stretching her long, legs and tightened her buttocks. As if Jennifer's head was a portable, combination dildo and vibrator, while moving her face all over her sopping wet pussy, Jessica mashed her daughter's face deeper in her cunt as if her daughter's face was a sponge.

"I'm going to cum. I'm cumming. Fuck! Oh, my God! I'm cumming. I don't believe this. I don't fucking believe this. Lick me, Jen. Lick me. Don't stop. Lick Mommy. Lick me faster. Rub my clit harder. Suck it. Suck my clit. Oh, oh, oh, baby girl," she said mashing and rubbing Jennifer's face in her cunt by putting her two hands to the back of her daughter's pretty head. "God, I don't believe this. I don't believe it. I'm going to cum. I'm cumming, Jennifer. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming."

Jessica collapsed in a naked heap.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote and leave me a comment.