Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

"What was all that about? I'm going to start putting notches on my frying pan," she said with uncaring laugh that she had just killed a man, a man who was trying to hurt her family. "Who did I just kill?" She looked from her naked daughter, Jessica, to look at her naked granddaughter, Jennifer, before pausing, staring, and focusing on her naked grandson, Jason.

"Thank you for saving us, Grandma," said Jennifer giving her grandmother a naked hug, squeeze, and kiss.

Jessica looked at her mother apologetically.

"I'm sorry that I left you alone in the car. I forgot about you when I came home to Jason and Jennifer naked," she said looking from her son to her daughter. "I came home to Jennifer having sex with her brother for money. Then, when Jason made me an offer that I couldn't refuse, I forgot that I left you out in the car but now I'm glad I did," she said with a laugh. "As you always have a habit of doing, even thirty years ago when a boy I was dating was trying to have sex with me, you came up those stairs in the nick of time," she said.

Before anyone could answer her first question, she asked her second question while staring down at her grandson's exposed prick. In the way that Jason always talked to his sister's, his mother's, and his grandmother's big breasts, as if having her own intimate conversation with his dangling, semi-erect appendage, his grandmother always talked to his cock.

"Wait. Back up. Why are you all naked again?" Grandma Jean looked from her naked grandson to look at her naked daughter before looking at her naked granddaughter. "Is this what you all do when I'm not here, you have sex with one another? And where did Jason get money to pay his sister and his mother to have sex with him when he doesn't have a job or any money?" She looked at her grandson. "Did you win the lottery, Jason, while I was gone?" She gave him a sexy smile. "I'd never charge you money to have sex with me, Jason," said Grandma Jean while reaching out her hand to wrap her horny fingers around her grandson's cock. "I'd do you for free."

Jessica looked from her daughter to look at her son before telling her mother the story.

"Jason found three-hundred-thousand dollars. Unbeknownst to us, obviously the money was the man's drug money. Long story short, thinking that he was in the clear and that no one saw him find the money, Jason paid us one-hundred-thousand dollars each to strip naked and have sex with him after having sex lesbian sex with one another while he watched," said Jessica.

Grandma looked from Jessica to look at Jason with shock.

"Lesbian sex? Hell, I'd never have lesbian sex with my daughter or with my granddaughter but I'd love to have incestuous, heterosexual sex with my grandson," she said with a dirty laugh while still fondling and now slowly stroking Jason's cock. "Nonetheless, for one-hundred thousand dollars, I'd have sex with anyone. Albeit reluctantly, for one-hundred-thousand dollars, I'd even have sex with you two morons and with my grandson," said Grandma Jean with another dirty laugh.

With his relief adding to his sexual excitement, Jason looked at his grandmother as if she was naked too. With him already naked along with his sister and mother, seemingly, he was filled with enough gratitude for her saving them to have sex with his grandmother too. Only, other than the money he had left for himself, he had already divided up the loot.

"Unfortunately, Grandma, I only have one-hundred-thousand dollars left, but I'll gladly share my money with you," said Jason being the good grandson that he was.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Obviously, with her sixty-nine-years-old, undoubtedly way too old to have sex. He figured his grandmother really wouldn't want to have sex with him or with anyone. If he figured anything at all, he figured that his grandmother would be a dud in bed anyway. If he figured anything, fucking his grandmother would be like fucking a dried, dusty hole. If anything, he figured his grandmother was all talk and no action.

Nonetheless, he was disappointed that he was going to miss the opportunity of watching his grandmother having sex with her daughter and granddaughter. Now that's something he'd love to see, three generations of pussy lickers arranged in a sexual threesome circle of incest. Then, thinking about his grandmother giving him a gum job, he was disappointed that he was going to miss out on having oral sex with his grandmother too. After hearing her bragging about her sexually skilled gums, he would have liked to experience his grandmother giving him a gum job. Sometimes, just to shut her the Hell up from criticizing him and disciplining him, he'd willingly fill her pie hole with his cock.

"Well three-hundred-thousand dollars can easily be split four ways as well as three ways. Being that I saved all of your naked asses, if you each give me twenty-five-thousand dollars, we'll each have seventy-five-thousand dollars. I'm willing to join the naked, incestuous party for that amount of money to supplement my Social Security," said Grandma Jean. "Now that I've even killed someone, just as there ain't nothing that I wouldn't do for my family, there ain't nothing that I wouldn't do for seventy-five-thousand-dollars. With me the heroine of the day, you owe me that much," she said looking from Jason to look at Jennifer before looking at Jessica.

Not even having to think about it, Jason, Jennifer, and Jessica each gave Grandma Jean twenty-five-thousand-dollars. Wasting no time, not even waiting for them to agree to having sex with her or change their mind about including her, Grandma Jean stripped out of her clothes as is she was an exotic dancer again. Along with Jason, Jennifer, and Jessica, now Grandma Jean was naked too. Jason stared at his naked grandmother in the way he stared his naked mother and sister. Indeed, as if he had won the lottery when he found that paper bag of money, three generations of naked breasts, pussies, and asses filled his incestuous, horny eyes.

Grandma Jean left on her high heels as if she was still working as a Playboy Bunny at the Playboy Club fifty-years ago. Albeit she was a naked Playboy Bunny instead of a bunny wearing a satin costume with bunny ears and a white, cotton tail. Difficult for Jason to wrap his head around his naked sister, his naked mother, and his naked grandmother, in the way that Jessica, Jennifer, and Jason were naked, Grandma Jean was now naked too. Grandma grabbed a tissue, removed her dentures and put them on the nightstand. Then, she turned to her grandson to ask him the same question that she asked him when she saw him last.

"Did you ever have a gum job, Jason?"

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

At first looking at her with sexual excitement but when she gave him a big, toothless smile, he looked at her as if she was crazy. After having sex with his sexy sister and his MILF of a mother, he felt crazy for even pondering the thought of having sex with his grandmother, if even only just a gum job. Yet, after she saved them all from certain death, how could he deny his grandmother the pleasure of his naked body? He owed her. They all owed her. He felt compelled to throw his grandmother a bang. At the very least, no harm in that, he'd allow her to gum his cock while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.

"No," he said with apprehension while knowing that he was about to have a gum job now whether he wanted one or not. "I've never had a gum job but I've always wanted one," he said lying.

Grandma Jean moved to her knees in front of her grandson and took his cock in her old, wrinkled hand.

"Well, you're in for a big surprise, Jason. Grandma is going to gum your prick in the way that no other woman has ever sucked your cock. Now let's get ready to rumble because after I gum you, we'll be rubbing bellies together," she said with a howling, dirty laugh.

Then, while staring up at him with her beady, brown eyes, she took his cock in her mouth and gummed him while sucking him and stroking him.

"Grandma! Oh, my God! Are you kidding me? I don't believe this. Wow," said Jason with shocked excitement. "Better than my mother's blowjob and even better than my sister's blowjob, this is, by far, the very best blowjob I've ever had. By far, Grandma, and no offense, meaning my comment as a compliment and in a good way, you are truly the best cocksucker or in your case, cock gummer. I wish I had taken you up on your offer of a gum job a long time ago."

Jason put a gentle hand to the back of his grandmother's gray haired head. He humped her mouth and, so as not to hurt her, gently fucked her face. Grandma Jean continued gumming her grandson and didn't stop gumming him until he was as big and as hard as she needed him to be. While still holding onto his erection with her wrinkled hand, she stood and pulled him to the bed by his cock. She grabbed Jennifer's bottle of lube and greased her cunt as if she was copiously rubbing beauty crème and skin conditioner on her face and forehead.

"Now be a good grandson and fuck your grandmother, Jason. Grandma needs a hard bang," she said shoving him back on the bed. "Having had my fill of half erect men on Viagra, it's been years since I've felt a young, hard cock in my pussy."

In the way he couldn't wait to pound his sister's pussy and fuck his mother's pussy, he laid the hardwood to his grandmother's cunt. Only, instead of him fucking her, surprising him and shocking the shit out of him, she rolled him over and fucked him in the way he had never been fucked before. She climbed on top of him and with her big breasts jumping up and down and swaying side to side and rode him as if she was a bronco buster riding a bucking horse. After fucking grandma, he no longer had the incestuous, sexual desire to fuck his sister or his mother.

Possibly from not having been used in years but her pussy was so very tight, much tighter than he had imagined it would be. As if she had fucked a thousand men, and possibly she may have, she was such a sexually skilled, willing, and pleasing lover. With grandma being the matriarchal whore of the family, in the way she was fucking her young grandson, she definitely had the most sexual experience.

A Hellcat of sexual lust and incestuous passion, she was an amazing lover, the best lover he had ever had. Forget about her needing hip replacement surgery, there was nothing wrong with her hips, her mouth, her tits, or with her pussy. As if she was Lindsay Wagner playing Jaime Sommers as The Six-Million-Dollar Woman in real life, she humped Jason's prick and fucked her grandson as if she had bionic hips that were turbocharged.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Riding off in the sunset, forsaking the dangerous city for the safety and peace of the secluded country, the last anyone saw of Jason, he was living happily ever after with his Grandmother Jean.

THE END

*****

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote and leave me a comment.