Brother Wolves Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting the family.
5k words
4.7
13.6k
19

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

Rayan slept peacefully for the first time in months. He was here as was his mate. He awoke early. left his room, and decided to go for a run. He was not alone. Brecken was up as well and joined him. The two needed to talk. Ma had been in touch and wanted to meet their mates and children.

Before they left the alpha home, Rayan went into the kitchen to see if Suni had arrived. She had not, and the head cook, Ms. Kay, sent both men on their way. As they went out, several members of the pack joined them for their morning run. Some were Suni's brothers and Rayan knew he was about to be vetted. He was not alone; they were interested in his brother as well. Everyone was aware of that he was also claiming Mari as his mate. She lost her parents decades ago, so the men felt they were within their rights to check this man out. The males all undressed shifted and ran. Ryelle was in bed, curled around his mate. He sensed something was up and sent a command that no one needed to be hurt. If an altercation occurred, they faced him.

Tasha knew something was going on. Feeling down their bond, she sensed his annoyance. This was still new to her and she was adjusting. Being Madam Alpha was challenging. She was still learning how to control her bonds with all of the pack members. Ryelle was a great coach, and that made her love him even more. She knew the males were up to something.

Tasha laughed. "So, if we have a daughter and some gorgeous guy comes along to take her away, you're going to be like all calm and cool?" She teased.

Ryelle laughed, "Hell no. I'm practicing with Olivia and Dreya. When we have our daughter, it's lockdown 24/7, no breaks. And then if some snot-nosed boy sneaks through, he has me and her uncles to deal with, including Lee-John." He added smirking.

"Oh God, you are not putting our daughter on lockdown. She will have the same freedoms as the other kids within our pack." Tasha added. Then she laughed, "Besides, that's not something we need to worry about right now anyway."

Ryelle nodded. Lavinia had given birth, as did several pack members. He and Tasha had yet to conceive. Latonya and Lugz were excited about their son. Damian and Kas were not in a hurry. Ms. Nancy told all of them they had plenty of time, just wait.

Ryelle got up. "Babe, we need to move to the alpha home. I just... Well, father lived there and... " He sighed, unable to complete his thoughts.

Tasha hugged him. "Baby, I am down for you like four flat tires. Whatever you decide, I'm here." She whispered. Ryelle smiled,. With a mate as strong as his mate, then he'd be alright.

The group of men ran, racing through the vast forest, enjoying the fresh morning air. The coolness of the morning coated their bodies as they exercised their muscles.

Stopping, the men shifted and sat. One of Suni's brothers spoke. "I like you, Rayan; you too, Brecken. Just take care of my sister and niece, ok." He added. He could have challenged both men, but his sister would not be happy with that. Besides they ran and talked. He realized that this man loved his kid sister, so much so, that for over a year, he held out on claiming her simply out of respect for the alpha and father. As they ran, Rayan and Brecken talked, Brecken was besotted with Mari, from the inflection in his voice, her pack mates, knew the girl would be taken care of forever.

One of the males that joined them had to ask. "Will your family accept them? They are different from you and we know a lot of people have problems with it?" He asked.

Brecken answered, "Mari is my life. When I see her, all I see is beauty. Anyone that has a problem needs to work on themselves. Mari and Naru are my family now, just as Suni and Dreya belong with my brother. No one will come between us." Brecken stood before the wolves, and reiterated the words, "No one."

Knowing the alpha's decree, the wolf backed down. He eyed Brecken once more, "Mari is special. If you had not come along, then maybe... Look, just knew I'm keeping tabs. You fuck up, and I'm stepping up." He whispered,

"Message received. You need to find your own mate. Mari is mine." Brecken declared.

Suni's brother stood and called a halt. Soon the males shifted and returned home. Rayan and Brecken went to dress for breakfast as the other males went about their morning too.

"Brecken, are you alright?" Rayan asked. He had never seen his brother so close to the edge since they became adults.

"He wants her. She is beautiful and I can understand, but she is my mate, my heart. He looked at me as if I'm lacking. I wonder if Mari feels the same to an extent. Dark Weres are unique in their abilities to adapt and evolve. As fair Weres, we have not changed much at all. I need to get myself together." Brecken sighed.

"Brecken, you are not just a wolf, but more. Yes, the dark Were is an amazing creature, but brother, so are we." Rayan reminded him.

Rayan waited, "Come on, our ladies and children are waiting for us."

"Mari knows what I am. I told her about the dragon. She seemed to be okay with it. She has to work today, but I wish she did not. We need some time to ourselves as well." Brecken sighed.

"I have to tell Suni. I will today. Hopefully, she will accept it because I can't give her up." Rayan stated. Brecken realized that his brother was actually afraid. He had not sensed fear in him since they were three years old and father rescued them.

"She is your other half. She loves you, and will accept you." Brecken sighed, "Trust me. I'm the oldest." The two laughed and headed to breakfast.

They entered the dining room and Suni smiled when Rayan entered. Brecken searched and saw Mari feeding both Dreya and Naru. He smiled and walked over. Leaning down, he kissed her forehead sending a clear message to all of the males at Jackson. Mari was his and from now on off limits.

The males that ran with them early received the message all except the male that wanted to challenge him. Brecken looked at him and knew that he might be a problem.

*****

Rayan and Brecken ate with the alpha couple and Mari joined them. Suni served but Rayan waited around for Suni to finish. Knowing Suni was taking the day to spend time with her mate, Tasha volunteered to take Dreya. Ryelle loved spending time with his younger siblings. He suggested that Mari and Brecken take the day together as well.

So after breakfast, the alpha pair were official baby sitters for the day. Rayan thanked them and gently kissed his daughter. He told her to be good, she hugged him and smiled. He placed his hand on the waist of his mate, and whisked her off for time alone.

Brecken gladly did the same. Today, Mari would know for certain that he was everything she needed.

Ms. Kay had planned ahead and prepared picnic lunches for both couples. Suni and Rayan walked to the lake. It was beautiful; the sun reflected from the water as Rayan and Suni sat on the small beach.

Both were silent, each nit sure what to ask. Suni's wolf was going would and it took all of her strength to keep her down. Rayan had better control over his monster, but that was because his dragon helped.

"Where are you from? I know you reside with the Bertrand Pack, but your accent is different?" Suni asked.

Rayan smiled, I hail from Scotland. My brother and I relocated to the states to find a wolf family the live with." He explained,

"Find a wolf family, didn't you have family in Scotland?" Suni asked, perplexed. It was not unusual for orphaned cubs to be taken in by members of their pack.

Rayan took a deep breath, "Yes, but they were different from us. You see, my brother and I were raised by the MacLean clan. They adopted us when we were just babes."

"Tell me about growing up here?" Rayan asked, not sure how much to reveal.

Suni smiled. She described her childhood with love and vigor. Rayan was fascinated. Suni was so young. She had recently turned twenty four. Sheltered most of her life, she was willing to help her alpha in any way that she could. She told him about Dreya's birth and the fact that Alphonso was right there. She even mentioned Lavinia, but told him that after her threat, Jebutu stepped in. Lavinia was really his mate and he claimed her. Now, because she was happy, Lavinia was one of the most respected women in the pack.

She spoke of her parents with love and pride and Rayan knew that her parents meant everything to her. They would definitely visit as often as they could. Soon Suni stopped.

"Rayan, tell me about your family. You mentioned being adopted." She added sitting.

Rayan was nervous. "My parents are dragons. I have two more brothers and they are dragons too."

"Wait, why weren't you adopted by wolves?" Suni asked sensing he was trying not to reveal something.

"Hunters killed all of the Werewolves. My brother and I were the last two wolves alive in that region. We lived because my father found us the day hunters killed our mother. He took us home and we became his sons." Rayan stopped. He was waiting for her to look at him as if he was crazy.

"Rayan, look at me." Suni whispered.

"Tell me the rest." She demanded softly.

"I can't remember everything. Brecken hid a lot. He is the oldest of the two of us. But I remember, Momma was bleeding and a big golden and black dragon flew into the cave where we hid. He changed into man and eventually we climbed into his arms and he flew us home. Ma and Pa loved us. They declared us theirs and that was it. Many dragons told them to find a pack for us, but Pa told them we were MacLeans and that was it." Rayan explained.

Suni was fascinated, "What are dragons like? I've heard that they exist. Are they majestic, overbearing?"

No, wait. Rayan, opened his album on his phone and showed her pictures of his brothers and parents. She recognized Brecken immediately but the two gorgeous men with long rich black locks. They were identical and captivating. Rayan cleared his throat.

"Those two always get attention. If they weren't my brothers. I'd despise them." He teased.

Suni looked at a few more pictures and noticed something unique about Brecken and his brother."You are the same size and build of your dragon brothers. How is that possible?" She asked.

Rayan knew it was now or never. "We have identical DNA. We shared a blood bond when we were children. Because of that bond, Brecken and I inherited some dragon traits and our dragon brothers inherited Were traits as well."

Suni gasped. "What can you do?" she queried.

"I move faster than a normal were. My DNA is resistant to many types of illnesses or diseases. I can not only send, but project images, oh and I can vanish and maintain a cloak if invisibility." Rayan explained.

Suni was quiet. "You have been here more than the times everyone was aware, haven't you?"she asked.

"Yes, I checked on you and Dreya everyday for the whole year that I waited. It was hard not to reveal myself, so I would wait and come late. Sometimes you would be singing to our daughter, others you would be alone in bed." He paused.

Suni blushed.

She was well aware of what she did alone most nights in her bed. "It's alright love. I had to resist not revealing myself and joining on you those nights. And I knew it was me you thought of when you pleasured yourself. As soon as I returned to Bertrand, I would find my own release with your name on my lips."

Suni was embarrassed. "Never be ashamed, my dear. I am here always for you and from this day forward, you never have to be alone again. I won't rush you. I want you to be sure." Rayan stepped back. He started undressing, and Suni was entranced. On his left pectoral were two dragons, entwined with each other. a golden and black dragon tattoo.

No longer shy, Suni traced the outline of the majestic creature. "Beautiful." She whispered.

They are my parents, Caitlyn and Conor MacLean." He explained. "Now beautiful, race you to the lakes. Suni stood, stripped and dashed ahead of her handsome mate.. Running into the lake, they laughed and frolicked. Suni shoved Rayan underwater and swam away, he chased her and pulled her into his arms. Their bodies aligned perfectly in the water as her sex felt his rigidness for the first time.

Suni took a quick breath and Rayan was hand instantly. "Baby, I can wait." Suni wrapped her legs around hose waist pressing her heat against his turgid member. "Stop love, he sent. And she heard him. He led her from the water to where their clothes lay on the beach. Laying back, Rayan pulled Suni on top of his prone body. She lay forward, kissing him as their bodies touched, skin to skin. Straddling his hips. Suni rubbed her pussy on his cock. She wanted more, but was so shy. Rayan moaned and Suni grew bolder. She was so wet, so hot, so ready for him. She lifted to slowly ride him and Rayan grabbed her hips. "Baby, wait. If you do this, I may not be able to stop from marking you. The thing is it might hurt you. So please stop."

"Rayan, do you want me?" Suni asked.

"With everything in me?" He answered.

"OK, then, my mate, my love, don't deny me this." She pleaded. She slid her hot sheath over his rigid cock. Rayan yelled, she was so tight, so hot. He fought both beast, and knew that even if the wolf would wait, the dragon would not. Suni rode him with wild abandon. Sliding her hot body over his in dance as old as time. No man had ever filled her so well, so deeply. Rayan made a guttural noise and her eyes flew to his. She saw the dragon. His reptilian eyes held her captivated. You are mine and I need to mark you, claim you. I need to give you my scent, The dragon explained. Suni was not afraid. Not knowing if the dragon could here she sent, Mark me, make me yours my love. Rayan did.

The bite from her lover was an aphrodisiac in itself. She came the instant his teeth pierced her skin. She knew that there was no other place she'd rather be, but it was just as profound. The creature drank her blood and then somehow it sliced Rayan's neck and she drank from him. His wolf howled as Suni now marked him in return. From this day forward, she was his and he was hers. They were unique, part wolf and part dragon.

*****

Brecken and Mari returned to her apartment. The two sat, and Brecken wanted to go out. Mari laughed and called Madam Alpha Tasha. Tasha gladly let them use a pack vehicle to go out. Before going, they both checked in on the kids who at this point had gone to daycare. Tasha chuckled, and ordered the two out. So, the two took off. Brecken drove and Mari was surprised that he knew the region s well. He drove to a quiet park. Mari frowned, "Um, Brecken, if we wanted nature, we could have stayed hem."

He laughed, "I know, but I wanted time away from your pack. We need to talk, and I didn't want to risk someone thinking they could hear something to try and come between us." Brecken explained.

Mari frowned. "Come on. Let's sit."

Brecken was on full alert. Not that they were in danger, but father always told him to be watchful. Mari was talking with her beast. Her wolf wanted to claim the male and was tired of being denied.

"Tell me about growing up here." Brecken asked.

"I love Jackson. Alpha Alphonso was strict, but he had his reasons. We were protected and he made sure no one harmed any of the children." Mari stopped.

"I remember when my father died. I was eleven. He was an officer with the Charlotte PD. That night, Alpha told him to take heed, and he left for work. He was gone a few hours when Alpha howled, and Momma collapsed. My bond with him vanished. Aloha ordered Momma to come to him and Alpha Madam Eva and the women held us. He sent several betas to town and they brought him back here. The pack was so supportive and we had his ceremony. The next week, We had a public one or the town, and it was just Momma and me." Mari paused.

Years ago, when Madam Alpha Eva took her life, Momma was so depressed. She called me and we talked. It was a few more months and she went in her sleep. I was fine. I had just turned eighteen and was working. Alpha Alphonso allowed me to move into my small apartment and life went on." She stopped.

She knew he wanted t know about her relationship with Alphonso. For her, it was just a special moment shared between two people in pain. However, bath she and Suni were looked at with hatred. Many thought they wanted t trap their alpha, but that was not the case. She did not know what really happened between Suni and Alphonso, but she knew her friend. Suni was not the type of girl that slept around, and neither was she.

Alphonso was ashamed, and embarrassed, but he loved them and he loved his children. He even apologized, but for Mari there was nothing to apologize for. They were both grown, and completely capable of stopping what occurred.

"Naru's father, the alpha, did you love him?"Brecken asked.

"Of course, not only was he my son's father, but also my alpha." I loved him, but he was not my met." Mari explained. Brecken was silent.

I hated him, your alpha. He had no right to touch you. When I saw you for the first time last year, I knew you were mine." Brecken whispered softly.

"When did you see me. I never saw you." She stated, perplexed.

"As you know, I'm part dragon. I can vanish and maintain a cloak of invisibility. Both Rayan and I visited several times last year. Naru saw me. Often, I'd sit with him and just talk. He is so smart, so beautiful. He called me Goom. For some reason, when we were invisible, the babies could still see us." Brecken explained.

Mari narrowed her eyes, "Exactly, how often did you visit?"

Brecken smiled, Enough to tell you that I like that little top and panty set that you sleep in. You know the one with the little red hearts. Will you model it for me?"

Mari stared with her mouth agape. "Wait, you sneak." She laughed. I wonder what he would think if he knew what I was thinking? she pondered.

Who do you think sent the images? Brecken inserted.

"Wait, how?" Mari asked. Only pack members or mates could communicate in this manner. How was he able to talk to her? Did he say he gave her the images.

"I can project thoughts and images. It's a trait from my dragon. You can't be mad. I was at a disadvantage. Seeing you, wanting you, and I could not say anything." He sighed. "The first night, you wore the set, I was hard as steel. You started reading a racy story and I stood behind you. You had no idea what I looked like, so I sent my image. If you were going to fantasize about a man, he would look like me." Brecken explained.

Mari recalled when her fantasy changed from tall dark and handsome to a man that looked so much like her mate. After that first night, the Adonis from her fantasies became her main focus.

"I should be pissed at you. You had no right to invade my privacy. But I'm not angry." She exhaled. "You are fucking gorgeous, are there any other women I need to be aware of?" she asked.

"I mean, any old girlfriends that think they have the right to claim you, any ex girlfriends that are plain crazy, will I be confronted by female dragons that want you. I mean, I need to be prepared, right? She teased.

"I am not a novice, but I have been discreet. There is noon else. Once I saw you, all other women faded from my vision." Brecken explained.

"I believe you. If you are lying to me, you will regret it." Mari whispered.

She stood suddenly, Come on. Let's go. Have you ever seen the aquarium?" Mari asked. Brecken had, but if that was where she wanted t go then that's where they were headed.

At the aquarium, Brecken watched Mari come alive even more. The animals fascinated her. She was simply radiant. He was aware that they drew stares from several patrons, but no one confronted them. After a few hours, Mari was ready to go. They let and she was silent. "They were wondering why you were with me." She stated. Times have changed, but many people have not."

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers
12