Brother Wolves Ch. 04

Story Info
The mates meet the dragon brothers in Thailand.
6.1k words
4.77
11.3k
14

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Here is the next chapter in the saga. I'm very excited about this chapter. In this chapter the four brothers get together.

The story written by my friend, CelticCat, overlaps. Please take time and read her story "The Dragon Twins". It is the coolest story. She is a fantastic writer and I am honored to have her as my friend.

So, please enjoy, Chapter 4.

*****

Chapter 4

Mari and Suni adjusted well. The children were easily accepted and adored. The Alphas gladly welcomed their new members. One day, Bertrand called both brothers in. He asked them to meet him in his office early one morning. Brecken and Rayan reported to their alpha's office. They entered and were not surprised to see Andrew sitting there. As head beta, Andrew often attended meetings with Alpha Bertrand. The men entered, and greeted both men cordially. Mentally, they both checked on their women and the girls were fine. They were visiting with other pack members and they were curious about why the alpha needed to see them.

Waiting in his office, Bertrand welcomed the young men warmly. Andrew spoke, as he too was aware that the brothers planned to travel to Scotland to visit family soon. The alpha and his head beta shared a look. Andrew knew the twins never talked about their family. He suspected decades ago that they were different and after watching them closely, he went to Bertrand. Bertrand confirmed his suspicions, but they agreed that they were not a threat. They were members of the pack. However, now they were traveling back home soon and had mated. Bertrand took a breath and addressed his pack members. "Gentlemen, I spoke with your father. He is excited about your visit. I wanted to talk to you because I am concerned about your mates." Rayan frowned.

"Alpha, I assure you that my mate is fine. What exactly are you concerned about?" He asked. Brecken waited. Andrew did not speak but watched the brothers carefully. He and the alpha knew that these two men were special.

"Have you told them about your family? Do they know about the dragons?" He asked. He knew they probably had, but as alpha he had to ask.

Brecken answered, "Yes, we have."

Then Bertrand continued. "Did you let them know that your DNA is mixed as well?" Both men froze. Their eyes flew to Andrew. Andrew's features did not change. Rayan started to stammer. Brecken froze.

"Alpha Bertrand, let us explain. We never meant to deceive you. No one can know about our altered DNA. Father told us to tell you, but there was never a good time." Rayan started to state.

Andrew hissed and spoke, "Decades, you have had decades to tell him. You mean to tell me you could not find one moment in all of that time?"

"Andrew, we had to protect our family. If this gets out, it could be trouble for them." Brecken explained.

"Enough!" Bertrand bellowed. He faced the brothers, "I am your alpha, and I know both of you. I also know you two have a part of you that does not answer to me. It's fine. Your secret will never be revealed. Your parents are two people I trust most in this world. That fact alone is one reason your true natures will never be revealed." He sighed, "Suni and Mari need to be told though. Tell them if you have not already." He suggested.

Andrew spoke at this point. "You two are great men. You are members of our family. Let me be the first to say that your mates are amazing. They are beautiful, strong, and a true credit to our pack. Honestly, I wish I had visited Jackson much sooner, maybe I would have caught one of their interests." He teased. Brecken and Ryan bristled. Andrew laughed. "They're yours. No one here would ever cross a line where they are concerned and we will defend them with everything in us. Just take care of them, because in all honesty, those girls deserve to be cherished."

Brecken and Rayan looked at the handsome beta and nodded.

Facing the alpha, Brecken smiled and he knew. "Alpha they know. We told them before we left Jackson. They accepted us for who we are. They had questions, but we answered them."

Rayan sighed, "If you know Ma, then you know she has already introduced herself. So they know about us and our family."

Bertrand smiled, "Congratulations! Congratulations on your mating and your little one that will be here soon." He added, tongue in cheek.

"Wait? Mari is expecting, already? When?" Rayan questioned.

Bertrand laughed, "I am their alpha too. Besides, my mate is very observant." He concluded. "Now, we must talk about your trip." Brecken and Rayan sat and waited.

"I talked with Conor, and I know your brothers are having a mating ceremony with their new mate. I want you to go and not worry about anything here. You will take the pack jet to Thailand. Your dragon brothers will be waiting there for you. You'll travel then in your family jet to Scotland. Boys, just come back home OK. I know Conor is your father, but I considered you mine as well." He added. Ryan and Brecken shared a look. Their alpha surprised them today. They had no clue that he was aware of their dual natures.

"Alpha Bertrand, thank you, we know we should have told you about our dual natures. There is really no excuse. We never mentioned our other part because it could be dangerous for our families." Rayan explained.

Bertrand laughed and looked at Andrew, "Your secret stays between us. Conor saved me and I am forever indebted to him. You are his sons; no one will come against you. Stop worrying. Now, those dragon brothers of yours are trouble. Don't let them convince you to stay in Scotland, OK." He admonished. Rayan and Brecken relaxed. They missed their women, and needed to tell them of their travel plans.

Alpha Bertrand excused them and then he and Andrew called to arrange their flight out. The women were enjoying each other's company. Rayan and Brecken watched and smiled. Their mates would love their family in Scotland.

*****

Four days later, the two small families were on a flight to Thailand. "Daddy, I wanna sit by you." Dreya whispered. Rayan smiled and gladly moved to sit between his new mate and their daughter. He was so happy that Suni agreed to mate with him.

Last night, before they slept, Rayan challenged his mate. Suni was so painfully shy, but he saw an aggressive streak that he loved to tease from her. Last night, he decided to give her some alone time and sleep in the guest room. He was pleasantly surprised when his normally shy mate knocked on his door. She was pissed at him and laid down the law.

Rayan had to admit, he loved her brand of law enforcement. Rayan, stop it.

Love, no one knows what I'm thinking just you. Brecken and Mari are not even paying us any attention. The kids are excited about flying, so my beautiful shy mate, stop panicking. Rayan sent.

"Tell me about your family again. I don't want to accidentally offend anyone." Suni queried.

Rayan sighed and Dreya smiled at him. "Well love, you know my parents are dragons. Father found us after hunters killed our birth mother and took us home with him. Ma and Pa are in my mind the best ever. She never treats us differently from our brothers, and if they messed with us, Ma roasted them."

Suni smiled, but secretly she worried. She was mate to their son and he told them about her and her daughter. She actually had spoken with Caitlyn a few days ago before heading to Thailand.

Rayan hugged her close and sighed.

Mari sat, held by her mate. Brecken was quiet. Mari loved that about him. He never said a lot, but when he spoke, it was profound.

"Love, are you alright?" Brecken asked. Naru was playing with the stuffed dragon.

"I'm good. Nervous. I hope I don't disappoint you and... " Mari started.

Brecken kissed his mate. "Love, ma and pa love both of you. Besides, I need to be nervous because Aidan and Layton have stories." He teased.

Mari hugged him and he inhaled her scent. The sweet fragrance filled his nostrils. He held her listening to her heartbeat, then he heard a faint sound. A small rapid beat, so much alike Mari's, yet different. His dragon rose and scented her. Brecken smiled, his beautiful Mari was giving him two new sons. He would tell her, but not yet. For now, he would keep this secret.

She had so many questions, even after the pack healer told her she was fine and could have as many pups as she desired. He held her that night as she cried and told him of the dream. It was the same dream that he had. Now his first two sons would be born soon.

On this trip she would relax, and he would make sure she had every need met.

Mari felt his love. She returned his love as Naru called out Poppa.

Brecken hugged her close as he thanked the heavens.

Rayan, we need to get stories ready for Ciara. You know the brothers are ready. Brecken sent.

Rayan nodded. Soon the six passengers settled on the small private jet. Soon, the small jet soared into the sky.

Sons, make sure my daughters and grandchildren get here soon so they can rest. Caitlyn sent.

Ma, we will land in Thailand soon. After that, in around five days we fly to Scotland. Brecken sent.

Ma, be patient woman. Rayan sent.

Suni and Mari chuckled. The males smiled. Soon, the pilot announced their approach. Suni and Mari shared a look as their hearts raced.

Soon the plane landed and they exited. Once they cleared the tarmac, they entered the airport, where the men grabbed their bags. A car was waiting to take them to the hotel. Mari and Suni were in awe. This land was unlike anything they had seen before. As they headed to their rented car, a lady greeted them with her native tongue. "Welcome to Thailand." Brecken held on to Mari and Rayan held Suni. Both men carried their children. Placing their bags in the car, they were off to see their brothers at the amazing place in which they were staying.

The landscape in its natural beauty awed the two southern girls. They kept pinching each other to see if this was for real. The babies had actually fallen asleep and their mates sent them reassuring hugs.

Soon they were at the hotel. Suni and Mari gasped as two tall handsome men walked toward them. They recognized the dragon brothers immediately, and each man grabbed them in a tight bear hug, much to their mates annoyance.

Brothers! Brecken and Rayan admonished.

Ciara spoke. I'll punish them later. Welcome Brecken and Rayan. She greeted as she walked out. Brecken and Rayan smiled. This beautiful woman was exactly what their wild dragon brothers needed. Both men hugged their new sister, and told her they were glad to see her again.

Naru awoke and saw Aidan, "You go poof." He declared. Aidan laughed as Mari looked suspicious.

"Wait, what did he say?" She asked.

Dreya joined in chanting, "Go poof, go poof."

Suni spoke, "Sweetheart this is Uncle Aidan and Uncle Layton. We've never met them..." Dreya spoke excitedly.

"Momma, they go poof. Go poof." She exclaimed. The dragon brothers looked sheepish. Ciara glared at her mates.

"I knew you two were up to something." She admonished them. They looked so innocent at first, but admitted to popping into Jackson to get a look at the women that captivated their wolf brothers. They were surprised that the babies saw them.

"Babe, we didn't know they would see us, but after we met them the first time, we had to go back. They are our niece and nephew and we had to make sure they were safe." Layton explained, and Aidan agreed with his brother.

Suni laughed and said, "They'll want to see that again. You know that right?" she added. She was not even upset that they had secret visitors back home. Knowing that they accepted her son so instantly endeared them to her even more.

Brecken groaned and told his brothers. "All Naru wants to do is have me vanishing in and out of everywhere."

Rayan and the others laughed. Ciara loved them. Her mates were absolutely right. Her new wolf brothers would be a handful. Ciara sighed and giggled at the antics of the young ones. She liked the two young women, and wanted time with her new sisters. She faced her males and sent them a kiss, and then she suggested that they go on and register into their booked suite. Leaving the guys with the bags, Ciara called both of her new sisters and they went off for time together.

.

"Mari, Suni, I am so glad to meet both of you. Believe it or not I was really nervous." Ciara babbled.

Suni and Mari shared a look, and all three women laughed. They realized that Ciara was just as nervous as they were.

Mari already knew that both dragon brothers were Ciara's mates. Brecken explained it to her on the flight over. She shared a look with Suni, and they knew they had another kindred spirit amongst them. Growing up a wolf the situation did not faze her at all. The three talked when the children wanted their mothers' attention. Ciara laughed, recalling her time with her son, she felt a shaft of love so strong that did not come from her mate, but someone new.

Her cat, realizing that kittens were present, became alert. Ciara smiled. Both Mari and Suni's wolves stood on edge as they both recognized the new shifter. Ciara's cat wanted to meet the four wolves that upset her human. Surging forward, she sent to both women. The girls were speechless.

We have waited to meet you. My human has been on edge since meeting your mates months ago. We are family, and I want you to know that I will always be here for you. The cat purred.

Mari and Suni looked at each other confused. Ciara, not quite sure how to handle this, took control back from her beast. She stared at the horrified face of the young women before her. Her heart dropped. She started to speak when Dreya and Naru laughed. They saw a momma cat and her kittens, and the animals fascinated them. That pleased Ciara's cat even more. Our family will be whole now. Our kittens will have strong cousins to protect them.

Ciara gasped, "What?"

Love, what is it? Layton sent, followed by Aidan.

*****

"What species are you?" Suni questioned. She knew Ciara was not a threat.

"I'm not sure. I know some sort of cat as I have an affinity towards that creature." Using her unique ability, Ciara sent a calming energy to her new sisters. Both girls relaxed. The children chattered, playing effortlessly, not aware of the conversation transpiring between the adults.

"Tomorrow, I want to visit the feline refuge and I want you two to come. There are some amazing big cats housed there. I would love for you to meet them." Mari and Suni shared a look. They both could tell that Ciara was working so hard to feel accepted by them, but she was already the sister of their heart. She was one of them.

Suni smiled, "Ciara, relax. We love you, sister of ours. Human, werecat, empath, we love all of the facets of you." Mari agreed.

Ciara sighed, and felt relieved. These two young women accepted her. They were her family. She smiled and Aidan and Layton were connected to her. You see, dear heart. We told you that our brothers' mates were amazing women. they sent. Ciara kissed them and hugged both of her men mentally. Tonight, she would reward them handsomely.

Soon, Naru missed his Goom. His special name for his new father, "Momma, where is Goom?" He asked.

"He is placing our bags in our room, sweetheart. He'll join us soon." Mari answered. He nodded and returned his attention to his sister.

Suni smiled, "He is amazing Mari, the way he just accepted Brecken. Well, Dreya recognized Rayan as her Dad as soon as he revealed to me who he really was, so I'm not surprised." Both girls thought of Alphonso in that moment, and strangely a sense of calm and happiness enveloped them. They knew then that their alpha approved.

"Auntie Cee, Auntie Cee, look!" Dreya exclaimed as the mother cat played with her kitten.

Ciara laughed, "Yes, she's teaching them skills they will need when they grow big," She explained. "Just like your parents taught you and your brother, they are learning."

Dreya smiled, "Naru," she squealed and playfully shoved her brother. Naru laughed and the two chased each other for a few minutes. Being the same age, the two seemed more like twins. Love, we're back Aidan sent. The men had returned and watched the small group from across the way.

Both Brecken and Rayan hugged their mates and all of the adults enjoyed the antics of the children. Soon they stood together. The four brothers surrounded their women and children. Naru looked up as did Dreya and a smile split both their faces.

"Goom" Naru shouted, rushing to his father.

"Daddy!" Shouted Dreya as she too rushed into her daddy's arms.

Rayan held his daughter close. As Brecken held his son. Aidan and Layton decided to mess with them and tell the babies a story. "You know Dreya, I taught your daddy how to run." Aidan stated. Dreya faced her uncle and laughed.

"No, Daddy runs the fastest." She declared. No one was faster than her daddy.

"I'll show you." Aidan declared. Not to be left out, Layton joined in. The men facing a dare gave the children to their mothers, and the young ones cheered for both their daddies and their uncles. Soon the entire group dissolved in laughter.

Soon the hour grew even later, and the men realized that Mari and Suni had not had a chance to freshen up. "Hey, let's meet for dinner in an hour. Our mates need to freshen up and feed the children." Rayan explained. Brecken held Mari close as he checked on her and their pups. Mari noticed that her mate was acting strange, but dismissed it as the fact he was excited from travel.

The couples took their kids to their rooms. Suni was awed by her room. It was breathtaking. Rayan waited as she and Dreya explored the room. As they walked around, he called and made sure his brothers made arrangements for dinner. Dreya took a bath and Suni helped her dress. Ryan joined his two girls as they finished dressing. Dreya told him about the Momma cats and laughing with a Tia Aria.

She had so many questions about Tia Aria and many questions about her Uncles.

The six met later that evening and shared a dinner in the restaurant of the resort. The four adult laughed at the antics of the little ones. At the end of dinner, each family returned to their private rooms

*****

In Brecken's room, Mari had a hard time calming Naru down. He wanted Goom. Brecken told him to let his mother dress him and then they would talk. As soon as he was done, he rushed to his father. He told him about the kittens. Then he asked him to go poof. Brecken laughed and told him later. Naru, quickly changed topics and the two males bonded while Mari soaked for a moment. Mari was so tired. She did not know what was going on with her. After her bath, she lay down for a quick nap. Brecken sent her a warm hug and told her to rest. He had Naru. As she dozed, he sent a hug to his twins. Both hugged their daddy and told him they were safe.

Mari slept, and Brecken taught his young son how to play his favorite childhood game, go fish. Naru caught on quickly, not that Brecken was surprised.

The next morning, the children were cranky and did not want to get up. Rayan told Suni to go on and dress, he'd get Dreya, "Daddy, no" the toddler whined when he turned on her light.

"Guess what, Princess, Aunt Ciara will take us to a special place. Do you remember Miss Cat and her kittens yesterday?" Dreya nodded.

"Well, Aunt Ciara will take us to see big cats today. But you have to get up and eat breakfast, OK." He added.

Dreya was up. Rayan carried her to the bathroom. Suni came and gave her a bath. He recalled the first time he helped with her bath; he was hesitant, but Hattie took him to task. "She is as much yours as she is Suni's. She is safe with you."

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12