Brother Wolves Ch. 08

Story Info
The dragons visit their brothers.
8.2k words
4.71
10.6k
11

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

So excited right now. In this chapter we have another overlap with The Dragon Twins. There is actually an excerpt from that story.

Kudos to CelticCat for allowing me the chance to write with her.

Ir2r

Chapter 8

Andrew stopped. Everyone was silent. Then Conor smiled as he and his mate bid their guest good night. The ceremony was the next day and they needed rest.

The day of the ceremony dawned bright and cheery. Aidan and Layton hesitantly released their mate, but knew that in a few hours they would be officially joined. Ciara joined her new sisters and the three women ate a light breakfast. Naru and Dreya stole the show. They were so excited that Ciara could not help but smile. The morning grew late and the women had to prepare for the ceremony.

Ciara was quiet, and Suni and Mari chatted. The children were impatient, but Tee tee Ciara told them to be good and they would try.

Soon all there women were dressed. They each smiled as Gao stopped by the dressing room. She was amazing, the gown she wore showed off her curves so appealingly. Suni and Mari knew that Andrew was not leaving her side even for a moment. "Ciara, I want you to know that I am happy for you. For years, I have watched you grow to become the woman you are now. Aidan and Layton are blessed to have you as their mate." She smiled, and added, "Your sons will be just as challenging as both of their fathers. You will have your hands full."

Ciara smiled and hugged her friend. "Thank you, Gao. I'm so glad you are here with me."

Soon, Caitlyn returned and she and Gao took their seats.

"Ciara, you are absolutely beautiful." Mari stated awed. She now understood why humans wanted this. For that day, you were the center of attention. Mari smiled, she had her mate and did not need that but she understood why some did.

Soon Conor came to the door. He knocked and then entered when invited. He smiled. All three women were visions of loveliness. Suni and Mari flushed at his compliments as the left to take their places. Then he faced a nervous Ciara.

Reaching out for her, she secured her arm in his. He escorted her ti the two men that were hers for all eternity.

Brecken smiled as the ceremony began. Dreya walked in, wearing a gorgeous dress with her hair styled in waterfalls, with lilies adorning her crown. She was accompanied by three more little girls that were just as angelic. But for Brecken and Rayan, Dreya was the cutest one of all.

Then, the pipes began to swell as the young boys came in. Leading the boys was a handsome tyke, Naru. Brecken could not help but chuckle at his son decked out in the purple and gold tartan. Naru seemed to love the attention. Brecken knew he was looking at a future heartbreaker. Rayan smiled with him. Then the bridesmaids entered and both men felt as if they were waiting for their brides. Their dragon brothers were nervous, excited, and thinking way to freely.

Suni entered first, and Rayan forgot to breath. He was remembering the first time he laid eyes on his ebony beauty. Brecken smiled, as he too was enthralled when his mate entered. Layton wanted to tease both brothers, but now was not the time to do so. Mari entered, and Brecken knew that she was all he ever wanted. As he stood, he faced Rayan. The brothers shared a smile.

Mother wanted a ceremony, but each male explained that they would not have time to have one. They needed to return to their pack. Rayan had obligations with his patients. Brecken simply could not take any more time away from his job. Mari was having the baby in a few months and needed to prepare. Caitlyn smiled and asked, "If I can find a way, will you do one before you leave." The brothers could never say no to her, so they gave her their consent.

"Mother, we can never deny you. If you can arrange a private ceremony for the four of us, we'll stand before a minister." Brecken gave in.

Rayan smiled, "Besides, Suni thinks that the sun rises and sets with you. If I refuse, she'll never forgive me. So like Brecken said, if you arrange it, we will be happy to do it."

Caitlyn sat and smiled. After this public wedding, her other two sons were having their own private ceremony. It was arrange so that their dragon brothers could be there to witness. Gao sat next to Andrew.

Gao was more than conscious of his presence. Despite the fact that her heart was broken over the death of Kulkrit, a part of her was fascinated by the handsome wolf from the states. The tall, handsome wolf had no idea how he affected her. She snuck peeks at him. He was absolutely gorgeous. His dark brown hair was pulled into a tight thong at the nap of his neck. The chords of muscles in his neck disappeared beneath the collar of a stylish charcoal gray suit. Gao exhaled, as her dragon stirred.

Andrew checked on his mate. He noticed that she was eyeing him appreciatively. He smiled. Tonight, he'd spend time getting to know her. He wondered if he could convince her to go back to the states with him. His wolf growled. She is ours. She belongs with us.

Soon, the traditional sounds of Highland Wedding march filled the room. Everyone stood in awe as the bride entered, Ciara glowed as she floated toward her mates. Conor held her tightly, so proud that the colors of his clan were so beautifully displayed. He felt another surge of pride as he also noticed his other two new daughters proudly wearing their gowns with a small piece of the MacLean tartan displayed on each. His boys all four looked so handsome. Yes, today was a proud day for the MacLean clan.

Ciara took her place at the altar. As the music reached it crescendo and ended, both dragons looked so serious that Ciara sent them waves of calmness. Layton smiled, and they faced the minister.

Suni and Mari were impressed with how good their wolves looked. Watch it, mate. We'll find a bathroom and lock the door for a while if you keep thinking those thoughts, Rayan sent, knowing exactly how naughty Suni's thoughts were becoming.

Brecken used his abilities to send a mental picture of all of the things he'd do to his mate when they were alone. Mari coughed, temporarily causing people to whisper. She sent a quick command Stop it! Brecken simply winked.

All four brothers laughed with Ciara threatening to make all of them regret it if they did not stop. Knowing their new sisters powers, Brecken and Rayan focused from that point on.

Soon, the ceremony ended. Mari watched her mate as he interacted with his extended family. The children were ecstatic. They loved playing with their dragon cousins. Mari and Suni shared a look as they realized that this reminded them of home. At Jackson, a lot of the children were related and close. The photographer called the entire bridal party together to take final pictures. The newly married threesome had to sign their official documents before attending their reception. As their guest headed to the sight for the exclusive party, the small family joined the minister in his office.

The minster was so happy. This was not something that occurred every day. Aidan and Layton teased their brothers as the two couples were placed in position. The minister thanked them and congratulated both couples. Since they were already mated, he modified their ceremony.

He went through the traditional lesson on love, trust, and honesty. The wolves smiled, because this was something each had already sworn to each other.

Then the minister allowed the couples to speak. Rayan faced Suni. He said to her, "You, Suni, are my whole world, my life, my heart. From the first moment I saw you, I knew there was no other. Thank you for becoming my mate for life." He smiled as his mate watched him with tears in her eyes.

The minister the addressed Suni, and she spoke. "Rayan I did not believe I'd ever meet my mate. I mean. Look at me. I'm plain, shy, and from a small pack of a few people. The first day you entered our pack lands, my wolf knew you. I resisted because a man as magnificent as you would never want someone like me." She chuckled, "I'm glad I was wrong.' Everyone laughed. The pastor then faced Brecken. Brecken was the more serious of the two. He spoke to his mate.

"Mari, the first time I saw you, you were cleaning. I was invisible and Rayan had to threaten me to make me remain so. After seeing you the first time, I popped in often. I actually drove in with Rayan once and met your Alpha. I wanted to destroy him for what he'd done, but then I saw how much he meant to you. Your affection for him made me fall even harder.

I checked on you often, and made sure no other guys get close. Baby, I sabotaged a few of your dates. He grinned, "Sorry." Although it was clear he was unrepentant. When you accepted me, my life was complete. I love you, Mari. I love the family we have created together. Thank you for trusting me with your heart." Brecken whispered.

The minister then turned to Mari. Mari looked at her mate, her lover, and said a short phrase, "Brecken, really, You know that was wrong, right?" then she sighed. "You're lucky that I love you. You are my life. For the first time in all of my years on this earth, I am where I belong." Mari stroked Brecken's cheek, and smiled, "You are a stalker, but you're my stalker. Thank you for choosing me."

Brecken and Rayan stood before the mipuffed out thir chest abit. Rayan and Layton sent Mess this up, and we're coninh after you.

Rayan and Brecken growled mentally at their brothers. Ciara swiped their shoulders, "Behave!" She whispered. The dragon brothers along with their new wife tried to hide their tears. They could feel their joy through the bond the four of them shared. Then the pastor asked if anyone had something to share, and Caitlyn and Conor stood. Rayan and Brecken shared a look. Layton and Aidan were curious as well. Being wolves, they were already joined, but this was for their mother. This ceremony was for the one woman that accepted them as hers.

She had a gift for her sons. She faced them; her eyes shimmering with tears. "Boys, from the moment you flew into our lives. You have been a blessing for us. After Conor found you, I sent him back to find anything that your mother and father left. " Caitlyn explained.

We did not find much, but Conor found this small picture. I know I should have given this to you decades ago, but for some reason it never seemed like the right time. Caitlyn joined her sons and gave the each a black box. The boys opened their gifts as their mates sent them soothing hugs. They gasped simultaneously, as they lifted identical pendants from their snug homes. Opening the pendants, each man shed a tear as the saw the faces of their mother and father.

"I forgot how Mama looked. It's been so long. She's beautiful." Rayan whispered.

Brecken stared at the picture as he cried." We look like him. We look like our dad."" His eyes flew to Conor. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

Conor scoffed. "You both look like him. We were not able to learn much, but we hired a world renowned artist to take the picture and replicate it and make these pendants. With some digging, we found out a little information on your original pack. You two are the final descendants of the MacGregor Pack. They migrated here to escape massacre, but sadly both of your parents were killed. I am Laird of this land, yet I failed to protect two vulnerable creatures. I am so glad I found you. From the moment I laid eyes on you, you were my boys. I apologize for not telling you about your pack sooner, but like Caitlyn said, it never seemed to be the right time.

He then lifted two jewelry boxes. Caitlyn and I had these made for you and your mates. Conor then presented both couples with the Maclean crest. "I know you are wolves, but here in our hearts you are dragon."

He then place a golden pendant in crested with ruby on each of his daughters. The officiate cleared his throat, recapturing everyone's attention.

"Now my favorite part," He added. "Rayan Maclean and Brecken MacLean, you may kiss your brides." Both men grabbed their mates and kissed them slowly. Everyone cheered, as Dreya and Naru jumped up and down with excitement. Aidan picked up Naru and Layton picked up Dreya. The couple separated and everyone laughed. Then the wolf brothers and their new wives, signed their official papers. Afterwards, the group traveled to the reception.

*****

Most of the crowd returned to the castle. Caitlyn and Conor were prepared. Knowing they would be delayed, Caitlyn made sure her staff was prepared for the guest. Gao and Andrew stayed to witness the ceremony if the wolf brothers and their mates. Andrew knew that this as something he'd want to do for Gao. First, he had to gain her trust. He did not lie to himself. Just because she found him attractive did not mean he was close to winning her affection.

The group returned home and the women changed out of the evening gowns they wore for the ceremony. Gao changed as well, with Andrew waiting for her outside of her bedroom door. Once she entered the privacy of her room, she wanted to stay hidden, but Andrew knocked,

Not wanting to be rude, Gao opened her door. She'd explain to him that she needed time alone. The ceremony had taken a lot out of her and she really did not want to be around very many people. Andrew listened and then he simply pushed open her door and joined her in her room.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Gao questioned.

"It's simple. You don't want to be around a crowd, and I don't want to be without you. So we'll spend the rest of the day here." Andrew explained as he looked around her room.

Gao felt strange with him in her space, so she asserted herself. "Andrew, I know you mean well. but I really want to be alone." She emphasized.

Andrew faced her, "Why? You are not alone Gao. I am here. I hate that you are hurting, but I'm here Gao. Talk to me, share your pain with me. Let me help you through this." He added moving to pull her close. He expected her to shove him away, but she didn't. She let him hold her. He held her close, inhaling the scent of jasmine, willing her pain to ease.

"We were the last of our kind. Kulkrit was not always like that. When we were younger, he was not very interested in a little sister, but as we grew older, he talked with me. He wanted to lead our clan, and feared disappointing father and grandfather. I remember when he met Caitlyn; he was so determined to win her heart. I'm not sure that he loved her, but she represented something he needed.

One day I introduced Conor, and well you can see what happened. Kulkrit was furious. Father chastised him and he blamed me for his humiliation. For decades he challenged Conor, and most of the time, Conor refused to engage him. Our parents died, leaving the clan in his care. Kulkrit became obsessed with destroying Conor.

After the last of the wolves had been massacred, the Clan of Dragons were concerned that Conor and Caitlyn had taken in two pups. They met, but I was not there. I remember Kulkrit returning to Thailand happy. He could hurt Conor and make him pay for stealing the female he had chosen.

I'm not sure what happened, but I suspect he tried to harm his children. I learned of the fight and rushed to stop it. Conor was about to kill my brother, when I covered his body with my own and pleaded for his life.

Conor let him live, but he took away his gifts. Not all of them, but the ones that could use to harm others. He hated me even more. Years passed, and the more I loved my brother the more he detested me and blamed me." Gao cried and Andrew found that he really hated this brother.

Gao saw the look of disgust on Andrew's face. She sighed, "OK, he was a horrible brother, but he was my only family. He was the way he was because I failed him in some way." Gao continued. Andrew cursed and stormed across the room.

"He may have been your brother by blood, but he was not truly your brother." He growled. Andrew had several siblings, three of which were females. He could not imagine, either him or his brothers treating them in such a way. He was glad he never met Kulkrit. Gao gasped. Andrew tempered his anger. Despite how much of an ass Kulkrit was, she loved him.

"I can never replace him. He was your brother. You saw something in him that everyone else missed. So, I understand you must grieve him. But Gao, you have a life, and you must live it. I want to help you through to this. If you'll let me, I would like to show you that you can have everything you've dreamed of and more."

Gao sighed, as she looked into his eyes. "Thank you for listening. I needed that." She whispered as she hugged him tightly. His wolf preened. Gao recognized the territorial gleam. She smiled, and faced her male. "Have you ever pursued a dragon, Wolf?"

Andrew smiled. His eyes gleamed. "Well, dragon have you ever been chased by a wolf?"

Gao laughed, "No, this will be fun."

The sound of music and merriment traveled into the room. "Gao, let's join our host, just for tonight, OK." Andrew suggested. Gao stood, straightened her form fitting skirt, hooked her arm through his, and they joined the party. Caitlyn smiled when she saw them walk in. Conor smiled and sent. She will be fine. She is a MacLean now.

Caitlyn smiled, What?

I destroyed her brother, her only family. I'm adopting her into ours. I need to talk to Andrew and find out his intentions. Conor teased. Caitlyn laughed and kissed her errant mate.

*****

"Daddy, go poof!" Naru pleaded.

Dreya and the other young ones joined in. "Go poof, go poof." Brecken, could never resist a chance to show off, so he vanished and reappeared lifting Dreya into the air. She squealed, and soon all of the kids wanted to be lifted. Brecken called his brothers and for a few minutes all four men entertained the children. Mari, Suni, and Ciara watched their mates and laughed.

They smiled even harder when Gao and Andrew entered. Ciara hugged her friend as did Mari and Suni. Andrew stayed close to her, sending a clear message to the other single males in attendance. One of the dragons that knew Gao from years before, hugged her and Andrew growled.

Really, Wolf. He's a friend. Gao's dragon sent.

He is male and believe me he is not seeing you as just a friend. Andrew growled in his mates head. Gao pulled back from her friend and thanked him for his concern. He invited her to join him for coffee the next day, but she politely declined. Before he walked away, Andrew moved away slightly. His mate was absolutely gorgeous. Of course males would notice. It did not matter because in the end he was her mate.

Gao rolled her eyes at her mate. She could tell that this would be interesting.

Conor and Caitlyn joined them and the conversation quickly moved to other topics. However, it did not get past the other couple that Andrew was not letting Gao's waist go, nor was she pulling away.

*****

The hour grew late, and the party grew to a close. All three groups decided to forego any type of honeymoon, and celebrate their joining once they returned home. Caitlyn was happy, and a bit saddened. She did not want them to leave.

She wondered if she could convince Gao to stay. They had room and she was more than welcomed. However, after watching her with Andrew, she suspected that Alpha Bertrand would be welcoming a new guest.

Rayan and Suni bid the final guest good night, along with his brothers and their mates. The children had gone to bed already, so the couples had time alone. As they looked around, they noticed that their parents had retired early and that Gao and Andrew were nowhere in sight. Each of the males took advantage kissing their mate, and promising them a night they would not soon forget.

Caitlyn and Conor held each other close in the privacy of their bedroom. Conor kissed his mate and thanked the Gods for such a wonderful woman,. "Well, you know we can have another young one. We're not too old yet." He teased.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers